Freeway – Freeway’s Beard

just-blaze-loon-freeway

It was inevitable.

Producer Phoe Notes sampled Em’s Westwood freestyle: “Everyone trying to find me, I disappeared/ I was hiding in Freeway’s beard.”

Freeway – Freeway’s Beard

153 Responses to “Freeway – Freeway’s Beard”

1. ILLIONAIRE Says:

“Gotta kill witnesses cause Loons’ beards stickin’ out..” © Jay-Z

2. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

noted. i’m in it right now…but anyway

^ thats how you feel, like you locked down?

yeah, i fucked around and stayed wit her too long and now, for a lot of reasons, it aint wise to bail right now.

3. CiCi The Intern Says:

PHILLY!

4. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Santigold > Free

5. JUlett Says:

I agree I wonder why did Loon become a muslim I didn’t watch the interview and I don’t feel like watching it.

6. Dos Equis Says:

NIggas won’t love and appreciate Bambaata till he’s dead. Jayz will start a Bambaata foundation, Nas will do a Bambaata inspired album, Game will say how Bambaata called him about the Beyonce-Jayz-Game beef. That’s life as we know it today.

7. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

JUlett Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 1:32 pm
    ^^^^^^^
    bin laden is recruiting niggas

Islam > whatever white man religion you practice

9. ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:31 pm
    PHILLY!

whats the Body count as of right now 2009? 312?
    whats the COP body count as of right now 2009? 6?

10. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

u know what?

i would prolly pay the 5 bucks to post on nah…it would weed out the butthurts (n)…

but i’d prolly lapse and forget one month then be like fuck it.

11. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Dos Equis Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 1:33 pm
    ^^^^^^^^
    thats the rappers delight guy right

12. Ghost Writer Says:

Dos Equis Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

I was just thinking that

13. |AUDIO|: Freeway – Freeway’s Beard Says:

[…] – Freeway’s Beard (via NahRight) This entry was written by ILLIONAIRE, posted on Jul 10, 2009 at 1:36 pm, filed under MP3, MUSIC. […]

14. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

fuck religions i deal directly to GOD fuck the middle man

>>thats the rappers delight guy right

good grief. i should ban you.

16. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

I give the fuck up.

17. CiCi The Intern Says:

# ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:31 pm
    PHILLY!

whats the Body count as of right now 2009? 312?
    whats the COP body count as of right now 2009? 6?

Body Count >200

Cop count …. none yet. We’ve had some shot though.

18. KzA Says:

fondling a pigeon > following a religion

19. Zeet’s Music Portal » Posts about Music as of July 10, 2009 Says:

[…] about Music as of July 10, 2009 July 10, 2009 at 10:36 am Freeway – Freeway’s Beard – nahright.com 07/10/2009 It was inevitable: Producer Phoe Notes sampled Em’s Westwood […]

>>fuck religions i deal directly to GOD fuck the middle man

this is true though.

21. Dos Equis Says:

My favorite old schooler is Kool Herc though..that nigga remind me of my pops. Plus he was the very first nigga with the house speakers in the back of the whip.

perryfilms.com/projects/pictures/car04fixWEB.jpg

22. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

isnt it suspect how Bill O’Reilly fancies himself a crusader for abused children and he was raised in catholic schools

23. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

nigga free got that janitor push broom swag

24. ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:36 pm
    Dos Equis Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:33 pm

I was just thinking that

the niggas been dressin like a puerto rican shaman for 25 years.

25. Dos Equis Says:

# eskay Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 1:38 pm

>>thats the rappers delight guy right

good grief. i should ban you.

^^two times

..get it? like two times the poster? but ban him twice?..It’s a double aunt andre

26. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

religion is for fools, faith is for the wise.

27. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

fondling a pigeon > following a religion

*is Big Boi in Law and Order*

*dodges hyenas*

28. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

nigga free got that janitor push broom swag

LMAO!

>>double aunt andre

fucking *dead*

30. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Slick Rick is the GOAT old schooler..

.listen to him on that Mos shit, dude’s sound is timeless.

31. Dos Equis Says:

the niggas been dressin like a puerto rican shaman for 25 years.

^^respect the god rocking 3/4ths of cloth..

32. Wallace Says:

Slick rick >>>> all old schoolers

33. Dos Equis Says:

I told es, he should do “old school at noon” up in here..or old school Tuesdays or some shit..these little negros need guidance. ..nigga sleep said Rappers Delight.

real sad.

Islam > whatever white man religion you practice

^ dualism > Islam

35. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

>>double aunt andre

fucking *dead*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Darth Cipher Says:

what’s good people… just woke up and i’m feeling great

thursday night partying > wtv the fuck you did last night

37. CiCi The Intern Says:

the niggas been dressin like a puerto rican shaman for 25 years.

I’m out (c) DBlock bka his Indian name Jackknife Eyebrow

38. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

lookin at me curious
    a young iraqi kid
    carrying laundry
    “what’s wrong G, hungry?”
    “no, give me my oil get the *smash* out my country!”

39. Ghost Writer Says:

“On this day Melle Mel did such and such” would be a good post….like a remember when this happen in Hip Hop

40. Dos Equis Says:

New cats gon start remaking middle school rap now…niggas used up all the good samples..time to go back to that “boom boom bap” sound.

*hears Nikki MInaj new song over the “Monie in the Middle” track*

41. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:42 pm
    Slick Rick is the GOAT old schooler..

.listen to him on that Mos shit, dude’s sound is timeless.
    ——————————————————-

I would say its between him, Rakim, G Rap and Kane*

*As a grown man, I reserve the right to refrain from typing dude’s full stage name

42. Dos Equis Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

^^brilliant

43. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

yo Es

when u gonna start producin ur own content (vlogs, etc.)

I guess that Nah on the street shit got aborted then…it prolly didnt help u interviewed a buncha muppets.

44. FUPM618 Says:

Islam > whatever white man religion you practice

^^^^Weren’t Arabs major players in the slave trade too?

45. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

I follow the whiteman’s religion for the free pot luck suppers.

46. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

FUPM618 Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:49 pm
    Islam > whatever white man religion you practice

^^^^Weren’t Arabs major players in the slave trade too?
    ——————————————————-

Zing.

47. soapy Says:

*Is now proud rouges scholar*
    *Goes to get hookup on mediocar while they’re cheap*
    *shtunts*

48. Darth Cipher Says:

Ghost is on to something here (nhjic)

49. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

I would say its between him, Rakim, G Rap and Kane*

but none of them sound fresh out the box…i mean Rick actually created his own lane

50. Premier Says:

51. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

My prophet is black
    His followers, too
    and i be goddamned
    if my beard ain’t too
    my kufi’s light green
    and my robe’s light gray
    i’m headed to mecca
    i pray five times a daaaaaaaaay!

52. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

No doubt Paris Jackson loves and misses her King of Pop papa, but did she really want to tell the world how she felt at Tuesday’s memorial service?

A source tells me that the 11-year-old Paris was seen—and heard—backstage at the Staples Center telling family members that she did not want to make such a public statement.

“She was crying and screaming that she didn’t want to do it,” says a source. “But the family was telling her she had to.”

53. ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:

i dont give a Fuck, Hov is that dude, but he Fucked that Roc-A-Fella thing UP!

54. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Islam > whatever white man religion you practice

^^^^Weren’t Arabs major players in the slave trade too?

everyone was, including Africans…wats the point?

55. Wallace Says:

hey young world >>>>

56. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:52 pm
    I would say its between him, Rakim, G Rap and Kane*

————————————————————

I see you’re more of a delivery dude (no Digiorno)

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

I said it first…

58. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

*spots Amp*

*throws on the vest*

*does the Jamie Foxx “Mike Tyson/a leashless pitbull just walked in” trot to other side of the room

I told wifey they forced that lil girl to speak.

60. ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:53 pm

Those crackers will say anything to make that moment “lil’white girl cryin over her dead black daddy” look like shit…

its bad enough they ( the media) wanna find out who the kids fathers really are & make MJ seem like less of a parent that way. Point blank, he chose those kids, WANTED those kids & loved his children, Some of yall whore parents aint want mant of yall… SHIT. Its better to have 1 parent that gives a shit then TWO that dont give a shit.

61. Dos Equis Says:

You should get shot im 20 yrs old and I know who Bambaata is

^^Applaud this man..Bambaata got daishikis older than him and he knows who he is. Sleep you should be neutured.

62. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

personal spirituality >>>>>>>>>>

63. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

duh.

no kid in they right mind would ever want to do that…

64. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

BOO THIS POST

personal spirituality >>>>>>>>>>

^ I’m saying

66. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 1:56 pm

personal spirituality >>>>>>>>>>

Agreed.

67. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

This song is dope tho

68. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

eskay is like malcolm before he took his pilgirmage to mecca or whatever that thing is where you wear a toga and pray a lot. no shots.

69. FUPM618 Says:

Islam > whatever white man religion you practice

^^^^Weren’t Arabs major players in the slave trade too?

everyone was, including Africans…wats the point?

^^^I don’t see why niggas run to islam, like it has one up on the other religions thats all.

70. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Nevermind, Second verse is trizash

71. FUPM618 Says:

personal spirituality >>>>>>>>>>

^^basically

72. Big Homie Says:

tinyurl.com/nz7xzf

My beard > Loon’s > Freeway’s

73. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

personal spirituality >>>>>>>>>>

90% of the time this is just narcissism by another name. no shots, sweetheart.

74. Dos Equis Says:

Billy Jean is not my lover
    we fucked once
    I used a rubber
    after that I put her on the greyhound with work
    that bitch’s pussy’s like a cupboard

75. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

My religion goes like this: treat others how you’d like to be treated and live accordingly.

Everyone knows the difference from right and wrong, I don’t need some textbook written by Merlin eons ago to sort that out for me.

76. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

WOW @ double aunt andre…just lost my shit every which way.

77. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

eskay can’t be muslim.

he got a hog nose.

no shots.

78. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

good grief. i should ban you.

–Yo you been throwing the word ban around way too much lately.

90% of the time this is just narcissism by another name. no shots, sweetheart.

^ nah not at all, its oneness. This is not for the faint of heart though, you usually would have had to go through some shit before reaching the realization. no shots.

80. Dos Equis Says:

I don’t believe in none of that shit your facts are backwards.

81. soapy Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:59 pm
    tinyurl.com/nz7xzf

My beard > Loon’s > Freeway’s

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Big Homie you a Uigher?

82. CiCi The Intern Says:

Islam is definitely one of the most respected religions.

83. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

i agree…its prolly cos niggaz aint gully enough or are too brainwashed to get down wit that African shit, ancestor worship and what not..

Islam is the only major religion with melanin, beside Buddhism- but niggaz dont wanna think that much- i think thats the attraction

84. proffesional white folks handler Says:

You shouldn’t forsake the assembly either

85. Dos Equis Says:

Swig up the double aunt andre and lets lay
    I bag bitches up at John Jay
    then hit a martinee

86. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Big Homie you a Uigher?

–YO I ASKED HIM THAT ONCE AND HE NEARLY GAVE ME THE CAM TRUE MAG FACE VIA TWITTER. i never asked again

87. Dos Equis Says:

I remember when Cold Duck Champagne was popping..

88. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

I don’t believe in none of that shit your facts are backwards.

GUNS!

89. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Most of the people that follow islam are worst than christians

90. Premier Says:

^^^^^^^^
    Word true that but im still growing my beard out

91. Dos Equis Says:

when it’s my time to go
    I wait for god with the .44

92. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

Big Homie Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:59 pm
    tinyurl.com/nz7xzf

My beard > Loon’s > Freeway’s

^I was just gonna say that! LOL!

93. PW Says:

Billy Jean is not my lover
    we fucked once
    I used a rubber

This one bitch tried to Billie Jean me,
    But I used two rubbers, so name that nigga Houdini

94. Dos Equis Says:

My religion goes like this…”You gon die anyway”.

95. proffesional white folks handler Says:

# Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Big Homie Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:59 pm
    tinyurl.com/nz7xzf

My beard > Loon’s > Freeway’s

^I was just gonna say that! LOL!

-You have a beard?

96. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Big Homie you a Uigher?

rofl

this must be addressed immediately…

97. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

proffesional white folks handler Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 2:05 pm
    # Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Big Homie Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 1:59 pm
    tinyurl.com/nz7xzf

My beard > Loon’s > Freeway’s

^I was just gonna say that! LOL!

-You have a beard?

^*blank stare*

No unrecognizable moniker…are you that bored?

98. CiCi The Intern Says:

Big Homie’s beard = MAGNIFICIANT

99. Premier Says:

I could care less about religion

100. Dos Equis Says:

Billy Jean..or Billy Jean King..who would get the plantain plummeted in her pussy panel first?

101. Big Homie Says:

Big Homie you a Uigher?

^ Naw I’m Asian

102. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

*clicks Babydoll’s name for old time’s sake*

*doesnt see those beautiful black lips*

*is salty*

103. ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 2:08 pm
    Big Homie’s beard = MAGNIFICIANT

aint no pussy inbetween his hair, calm your ass down.

104. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

If ya’ll want to see islam at its worst go to Times square, surely theres a couple preachers yelling at you because you dont know that Jesus was black

105. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Jean King wouldn’t care since she’s Lesbian lol

106. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Big Homie you a Uigher?

^ Naw I’m Asian

*blinks*

scientology >>>

108. Big Homie Says:

Yea that beard was grown Aug 08 to Mar 09 and that was taking right before I cut it for court. Believe the beard will be back. Imagine if I never cut that joint off…

Will start regrowing it next month.

>>I guess that Nah on the street shit got aborted then

not at all.

110. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 2:08 pm
    Big Homie’s beard = MAGNIFICIANT

aint no pussy inbetween his hair, calm your ass down.

–*FIGHTS A LION*

111. Dos Equis Says:

on one hand…Billy Jean King knows her way around balls

112. PW Says:

Def. not billy jean king

L.Ron Hubbard >>> Pope

114. Dos Equis Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:10 pm

# Dos Equis Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:09 pm

Jean King wouldn’t care since she’s Lesbian lol

^^hypotheticheterosexually speaking of course..we’re in the land of make believe here..walk with me.

115. CiCi The Intern Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:11 pm

ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 2:08 pm
    Big Homie’s beard = MAGNIFICIANT

aint no pussy inbetween his hair, calm your ass down.

–*FIGHTS A LION*

Why are you fighting your mother?

116. PW Says:

L.Ron Hubbard’s imagination >>> Pope

correction.

but

Joseph Smith’s imagination> L.Ron Hubbard’s > Pope

being in the clear > going to church.

118. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

scientologist are waiting for Hubbard to come back wearing the 45.

119. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Why are you fighting your mother?

–Cause your mother was in hibernating

120. Dos Equis Says:

If a lesbian uses a dildo…she’ll take some dick if no one’s looking.

121. CiCi The Intern Says:

# PW Says:
    July 10th, 2009 at 2:14 pm

L.Ron Hubbard’s imagination >>> Pope

correction.

but

Joseph Smith’s imagination> L.Ron Hubbard’s > Pope

Shout out to my Jesus Christ of Ladder-Day Saints crew

122. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

scientologist are waiting for Hubbard to come back wearing the 45.

–lmao

Joseph Smith’s imagination

^ niggas cult religion based on chronic weed and heroin

Sciengtology based on years of study and facts.

124. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Australians always want to wrestle
    Catholics always want to molest
    Hispanics always want to slice

126. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

Dos Equis Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 2:15 pm
    If a lesbian uses a dildo…she’ll take some dick if no one’s looking.

^Roffle…is this theory based on actual experience?

*shifts eyes*

127. proffesional white folks handler Says:

You gotta go to church to be in the clear. Scientology is a junk religion

128. PW Says:

Sciengtology based on years of study and facts.

And science fiction novels.

Africans is always hungry

^roffles, what is this.

130. Dos Equis Says:

oh yea…Today is National take a Qtip to your ears day…pleaseeeeeeee..all you “fly” bitches lurking..clean your fucking ears out…summer heat melting that gunk got it dripping down on your lobes.

131. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Sciengtology based on years of study and facts.

–It was literally based off a comic book. Like im not even joking

And science fiction novels.

^horse shit, (no a’chicks bowels)

133. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

religion based off sci fi novels = FAIL

134. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

summer heat melting that gunk got it dripping down on your lobes.

^*vomits* well that’s two for two Nah…one more and I’m just gonna log off for the day

–It was literally based off a comic book. Like im not even joking

^lies

It began as an exploration into the human mind.

136. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

i love watermelon. shits in season now and i cant stop eating it….the genes dont lie

137. ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:

#752, 753, 754, 755, 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762*

138. Cordial Cashmere Says:

chea loves keri hilson

139. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

July 10th, 2009 at 2:20 pm

^I had some for breakfast this morning…yummy

I had some for breakfast this morning…yummy

^ you dont find the seeds annoying

*waits*

141. ELECTROgREMLIN_CS88 Says:

bloggingstocks.com/2009/07/10/jockstocks-lebrons-dunked-on-tape-disappears-is-there-an-a/

142. Boos Bigelow Says:

I always thought scientology was a celebrity religion and Tom cruise was the founder

143. PW Says:

I applaud that nigga Hubbard tho… to successfully take a science fiction career and turn it into a full blown money sucking religion takes some doing.

144. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

*reads about adventures of captain hurk and princess leah*
    *believes fighting with light sabres will get me to heaven*

chea loves keri hilson

^not as much as big homie loves the spanish ballerina chick.

146. Blunttomaface Says:

before talking shyt about a religion…since u niggas are always on the computer do some research and see why all these ppl are converting to Islam…there’s awlays a reason behind everything. Islam is all about peace…and forgiveness so talk shyt all you want….but that won’t change the fact.

some of you niggas need to take a day off and just sit and think.. .no nah no twiter, just you and the fucking trees in the park.

148. Boos Bigelow Says:

If you believe in scientology then all praises due but if your “religion” didn’t start until 1950 then its highly suspect.

^ *explodes bomb in the Gaza strip*
    *contorts with bomb specialist in Iran makes salat*

150. Ahmad Mossad Says:

freeway is desperate. if he wants any attention he should shave that rug

151. Boos Bigelow Says:

Islam in of itself maybe about peace but seems like most people who join are either ex cons, explosion experts, white dudes who want to bomb america for wrong doings, or Arabs who wanna blow shit up so they can smash off them 72 virgins.

152. Darth Cipher Says:

Sciengtology based on years of study and facts.

And science fiction novels.

aren’t all religions based off science fiction novels???

153. The DMV Blog Bully Says:

nigga freeway beard look like the top of a Spartan Helmet

tinyurl.com/llr8jh