Video: J.Y. & Freeway Recording “All Or Nothing”

Free in the studio with J.Y. recording “All Or Nothing” off The Hiring Process mixtape.

36 Responses to “Video: J.Y. & Freeway Recording “All Or Nothing””

1. Troyvul Says:

*Handy Mans it up*

*Installs unrinal in house*

part ll of Crooked I interview with Alumnah.

This is our most lucrative venture to date (excluding Royce). What fifty did with Banks and Yayo by beefing with every rapper was put them boys in a bad situation. No one wants to fuck with them on the strength of his bull shit. But because of the lifestyle being associated with fif afforded them, they ate that; chalked it up as part of the game. This is not why I got in this sport – to beef with my peers, legends and niggas I look up to. Joey doesnt have that strength for me to sit idle while his mouth right checks his ass cant cash. Don’t get me wrong I fucks with Joe Budden hard body, but at the end of the day I’m my own man.

3. dominica Says:

fuck y’all i’m coming to her defense…..

that can NOT be her real photo, she was dressed up for halloween

i40.tinypic.com/fvbcy9.jpg

but yo ma…next time your costume shouldn’t be that scary looking

4. Bfondatrack Says:

When free coming back out????
    Give freeway another deal!!!!!
    Need beats???
    Soundclick.com/bfondatrack

5. Geronimo P Says:

^^^Oh my involvement is most definitely nothing, I’m so far removed from doing any thing like that I feel like a different person. In the past I would have been like “fuck the law” and kept it moving till they caught up with me. However, with me going to school and working a good job the last thing i need is for them niggas to show up in a classroom or god forbid at my gig. I’m thinking that I should go talk to them but i also know that could be suicide without an attorney. Kidnapping is some major shit them dudes throw football #s at u for.

^Man, find out how you can get in contact with one of those court appointed attorneys if you can’t afford your own. Let them know the situation and tell them to meet you there. But under no circumstances, even though you have nothing to do with it, do you say shit.

They never just want to ask questions. They’re trying to place blame, so their questions will lean towards doing just that.

damn yeahme2 went in on cici

*gasps*

7. Geronimo P Says:

Cold is that a real interview or are you making up his answers as you go along…

8. Black Says:

^Real talk fam.

9. dominica Says:

u either have to be really brave or delusional to post up this photo:

i40.tinypic.com/fvbcy9.jpg

10. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mule > Horse

11. Big_seth Says:

# Digital Scales Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:39 am

YO Soundclick.com/bfondatrack DO YOU HAVE ANY BEATS THAT DON’T FUCKING SUCK?

GAT

12. CiCi The Intern Says:

# cOLD Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:43 am

damn yeahme2 went in on cici

*gasps*

Where?

13. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

*Freeways it up*

*Begs a grown men for a beat to put on*

*Room disperses*

14. Joey Profit$ Says:

Cold is crooked’s publicist lol

Serius Jones is kinda trash, no disrespect.

16. Beezy Says:

@ BLack

^Well if you didn’t do anything you didn’t do anything.

They probably just want to see if you’ll fink…I’d just show up and tell them you don’t know anything. If they keep pressing tell them you want an attorney…rather than go through bringing him in and getting no info they’ll probably just release you right away.

17. dominica Says:

@ Black your best bet is to get moving on that shit right now.

Geronimo P Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:43 am
    Cold is that a real interview or are you making up his answers as you go along…

^ go to Alumnah.com

19. b-ease Says:

Soundclick.com/bfondatrack

I hear some potential there dude. But those tracks are not ready for cats to rap over. Keep working on your craft.

20. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    ^Well if you didn’t do anything you didn’t do anything.

Beezy,

Yo know DAMN well that it aint always that easy if you are black… & assuming since his name is black, he has reason to be worried.

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:45 am
    # cOLD Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:43 am

damn yeahme2 went in on cici

*gasps*

Where?

^ 2 post back cici

22. Digital Scales Says:

# yeahme2 Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:37 am

Yo niggas are wildin…A chick picture looks wayyyy better than CiCi the Man…that bitch picture is horrible. Like seriously you can’t clown one ugly bitch without clowning both…cuz cici you sho’ is ugly
    ______

LMAO IM FUCKING DEADEADEADEADEAD

23. KzA Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:45 am
    *Freeways it up*

*Begs a grown men for a beat to put on*

*Room disperses*

rofl…classic ether

Soundclick.com/bfondatrack

^ truth.com

25. b-ease Says:

Serius Jones is kinda trash, no disrespect.

Just another in a long line of battle MC’s that arent dope enough song writers, and don’t have the mic presence to make actual music people give a shit about.

26. Beezy Says:

^word, but if they don’t have shit on you and your talking about an attorney they’re gonna let you go.

27. Big_seth Says:

LOL @ b-ease.

You ol’ motivational, inspiring ass, Rob Shnieder “you can do it” lookin nigga.

28. Digital Scales Says:

I KNOW WHEN JOE BUDDEN SEARCHES HIS NAME ON TWITTER LATER HES GON SEE THAT QUOTE FROM CROOKED C AND BLOG ABOUT IT

29. JayRight Says:

*reminds Maino that he sold less than Ace Hood*

Flatline

30. dominica Says:

Big_seth Says:
    July 9th, 2009 at 11:50 am
    LOL @ b-ease.

You ol’ motivational, inspiring ass, Rob Shnieder “you can do it” lookin nigga.

>LOL

31. yeahme2 Says:

Lol na I’m just speaking the truth…and chill I ain’t even really go in

32. Beezy Says:

anytime you interact with the cops your best bet is to just shut the fuck up….they already have what they have on you, so opening your mouth is just going to hurt.

Ask them if your under arrest…and if not you’d like to leave. If they refuse to allow you to leave tell them you want an attorney.

They’ll either arrest you with the info they already have or let you go…they’re not gonna waste time bringing an attorney in who will tell you not to answer anything.

33. Black Says:

Big_seth Says:

July 9th, 2009 at 11:47 am
    # Beezy Says:
    ^Well if you didn’t do anything you didn’t do anything.

Beezy,

^^my neighbor said that they were asking questions like where does he work and shit like that which leads me to believe that they will run up in my job. I definitely have to talk to them I just wanna make sure i understand the tone of the conversation before I go in.

34. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:

True, but I just meant he has reason to be worried. Cuz he could easily think he going to the police station to talk & next thing he know, he got a murder beef.

LOL.

35. Beezy Says:

^ go to Alumnah.com

>>yo this site isn’t working for me? Anyone know why?

*looks directly at one commenter inparticular*

36. Beezy Says:

>>did the cop leave a card with the people? were they detectives or boys in blue?

if it was detectives you could easily call them and be like “why you looking for me”

if it was uniformed officers they were just goons there to do the legwork and wont know shit about why your wanted