XXL’s Micheal Jackson Cover

xxl-mj

Spotted @ RR.

Previously: Video: Michael Jackson Memorial Service | Rolling Stone’s Michael Jackson Cover | The Voice’s Michael Jackson Cover

46 Responses to “XXL’s Micheal Jackson Cover”

whats the next mag to fold

2. rex hussla Says:

I remember seeing Black Moon and being appalled at the lack of height of these dudes LMAO. 5FT is literally 5 feet tall and Buckshot might have an inch on him [ll]

internet killed the magazine game

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

XXL will fold soon.

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Rex what up homie.

6. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

ROFL @ amp foreshadowing ether.

XXL will fold soon.

^ I didnt want to be the one to say it… Only mags that still pop, are smut joints.

8. rex hussla Says:

Everybody should put out a MJ tribute issue…Home & Gardening, Oprah, Redbook…fuck it. That shit would sell.

9. rex hussla Says:

*daps fux* I got a ill Phil Jackson quote for you….let me dig through the archives

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

cOLD Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 3:42 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 3:41 pm
    i havent went to rapradar once since the 1st week of its inception
    =========================================
    You don’t have to, the good stuff gets hijacked and posted on Nah Right.

^ you relentless.

I try =)

*has first michael jackson biggie tupac shirts*

12. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 3:19 pm
    Herbal caked off Halerburton

* deceased *

The only things me and Budden have in common are we both have lived in Jersey City, we both have the same sarcastic asshole sense of humor where he stay cracking jokes on our friends, we both love sports and both really enjoy his music, and I would smash Tahiry, but obviously I’m not o and we both have done our share of drugs, I just never did anything like Dust, I’m a weed head

13. Big_seth Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 3:46 pm

The only way that Oprah would put him on the cover is if it’s a picture of them together. Whenever I’m at a grocery store & I see her mag she is ALWAYS on the cover.

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

honestly i get Complex in the mail and thats it. Shit is kind of wack but i like it still. Other than that my reading consists of Online Predominately and books or the Sunday Paper or adds that come every fucking day to the pad.

15. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Its crazy how the MJ Memorial slowed down the workflow way more than the Obama Inauguration and the actual election itself.

Cuz was like the Pope.

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*broffles at Herbel*

17. Joe 88 Says:

*Bows to beezy* (pause)

I was waiting for this mixtape for so long. I know the wave man went in on this one

I have to listen to this old fart talk about ice skating… fml.

19. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 3:48 pm
    *broffles at Herbel*

I’m still dying at that halerbuton line

* daps *

home improvement

pls excuse the randomness.

22. rex hussla Says:

Last year after the devastating loss in game 6 to the Boston Celtics, Ron Artest came in our locker and walked in the shower with Kobe Bryant. Kobe’s there taking a shower – and this is a locker room the coaches have, it’s off limits – so, Ron said, ‘Coach, I can help your team, I can get that championship for the Lakers.’ I said, ‘Well, thanks Ron, that’s very nice, I appreciate your sympathies. We’ll see what happens as you go through this year.’ Then, he walked out of that coaches’ area, and in to the shower and told Kobe the same thing. Kobe’s been knowing Ron’s intentions for the last two years… He didn’t soap down Kobe and he didn’t towel him off, I’m not saying that. AYOOOOO LMAO

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

WOWOWOWOWOw at Ron

24. the real truth Says:

hopefully this is the last mag to have mike on the cover

25. Joe 88 Says:

This nigga ron is a faggot

26. rex hussla Says:

I love mags…sucks they’re going out of business. Mass Appeal used to be my shit. I get Sports Illustrated and Complex in the mail, and I’ll pick up a GQ or Rolling Stone or Men’s Health [ll] every once in a while but that’s it. All the ill mags have been shut down. The illest are the graffiti mags from France or Germany or w/e w/e but Tower Records went out of business so FML

27. rex hussla Says:

Ron’s like that dude in High School who looked 25, was mad strange but you kept it cool with him because he might just murk somebody for no reason one day in class.

new kay-slay d-block ray vid is up.

29. CiCi The Intern Says:

This is hotter than The Source’s Farah Fawcett cover IMO

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

is Lamar signing or what?

31. R.J.Orion Says:

*sells FREE MICHAEL JACKSON t-shirts to the residents of Hell*

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 3:54 pm
    This nigga ron is a faggot
    ===================
    Say it to his face and watch what happens.

33. the real truth Says:

new kay-slay d-block ray vid is up.

Neva listened to the song…Decent?

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    This is hotter than The Source’s Farah Fawcett cover IMO
    ==================================
    Zing!

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

rex hussla Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    ^^^^^^
    THIS

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

the real truth Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 3:57 pm
    new kay-slay d-block ray vid is up.

Neva listened to the song…Decent?
    =========================
    Ray J is on it, do you even need to ask?

37. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

That nigga mike was the only one who could walk around with a championship belt as part of his fit and be dead serious with it.

38. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^^^^^^
    THIS

*dead*

39. the real truth Says:

Ray J is on it, do you even need to ask?

*Death*

40. PHENOMENON Says:

Wow, Micheal use to wear the illest gear.

Neva listened to the song…Decent?

^ decent yea.

42. Big_seth Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 3:56 pm

Ron artest look crazy ass hell with that ol’ chief of police, but I’ll rape you mustache. That shit screams “I’m a cannibal”

43. Joe 88 Says:

Say it to his face and watch what happens

^I’ll pass. That nigga looked like he was about to deck kobe over those elbows he was throwing in the playoffs.

You know when a nigga is a real nigga cause they talk with there hands, and there calm voice is scarier than there loud angry voice

44. rex hussla Says:

Ron’s that dude in High School that could ask you for a dollar or a ride home every single day, and you just do it.

45. RARA!! Says:

This is the illest cover they ever did but why they gotta be typical with the rise and fall of Michael caption?

46. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Billy May’s was more deserving of a cover imo