Video: Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Freestyle in Chicago

game-jimmy-respond-to-hov-on-twitter

Clearer footage of the same BP3 freestyle.

Previously: Video: Jay-Z – Blueprint 3 Freestyle (Live @ The Palms, Las Vegas 7/3/09)

109 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z Blueprint 3 Freestyle in Chicago”

1. Geronimo P Says:

Killa Lasers!!!

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

FREE CHRIS BROWN

3. herbal kint Says:

Plug Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:15 pm
    aye ty, aint today your birthday? or is it dbillz???

…. naw I’m the 24th, it might be Billz, I know he is a july baby ( none ) …

and sorry Land, but just like Budden is allowed to have an opinion so can I and we already know you people are like Amp when it comes to Budden, you just set on automatic to disagree with dude, no one can be honest with themselves and have listened to all the budden diss tracks and think anyone but sai came even close to winningkeeping it interesting …

4. My Thought Process Says:

finally that other version was dark as shit

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

It’s a pattern, every beef budden got in he started it. That doesn’t seem weird to you?
    ======================================
    Nah, these niggas are stanned the fuck out.

See “Ty’s” last comment.

6. Beezy Says:

Chicago is for lovers

7. herbal kint Says:

@ Cold – nahright.com/2009/07/03/video-crooked-i-rock-the-bells-chicago/#comments

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Buddens was a bitch for the shit he pulled on Jennings. I wouldnt give him tickets for shit and get them Compton Cousins of his to get at him

9. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

=======================================
    Lies.

I just know bitch ass niggas when I see em.

Where is eskay anyway?

my son is a soldier but he dislocated his elbow and I was praying ernestly for God to give me his pain. He kept crying saying “ouchie” and it broke my heart. you NEVER wanna see your children in pain.

^ADM, man thats ill, I feel your pain (none). I understand why some people never want kids. How’d this happen though?

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

can somebody transcribe what Jigga said?

12. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

I put the gun to ya, let it sing you a song. I let it hum to ya, the other one sing along. -GOAT-

13. Joe 88 Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    Niggas just finding out busta rhymes was a busta that rhymed?

I read somewhere when he was talking bout his past & he was hustling in baltimore, some niggas robbed him & he stop selling drugs.

That’s a herb for ya, niggas jump in that water not expecting to get wet, smfh

14. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Hov is that dude.

15. FaMs! Says:

Amp can I count on you to contribute @ newness?

For real son, all jokes aside you can be a dickhead (pause) sometimes
    but you do put together some decent and respectable opinions.

16. Beezy Says:

Jay mentioning Jim .2 seconds in this is the highlight of Jones’ career

17. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

======================================
    Nah, these niggas are stanned the fuck out.

–It has nothing to do with stannism. Its reverse stannism. Ya’ll get excited off dissing joey

FTR

Ransom was the hoe ass nigga who started shit with Joey….

Saigon was talking shit about how hes gonna fuck up Joey….

Joey just stated his opinion about the Vibe shit and Meth took it to the titty…

Joey was taking his beat back from Jay….

If im wrong in anything that i just said, please feel free to say something.

Hoe ass niggas just wanna hate for the hate, theres a pattern here.
    Drake, max, Joey, Asher… Any dope artist on Nah with a few fans gets hated on.

18. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

co-sign.

what nigga (besides 50) finds it acceptable to record convos with other men. . . .

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    can somebody transcribe what Jigga said?
    ===========================
    Why bother?

Nobody cares.

20. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Budden is probably one of the commenters in this room right now.
    Budden is a bitch ass nigga he probably let you beat tahiry while he jerks off in the closet filming. Joes a hoe ass nigga. Fuck you Joe

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Collin did you have CTS on your ass?

I remember some hispanic lady told me I shouldnt speak to my daughter with such an UGly Tone. Cuz I told my daughter “SIERRA SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN” . I just gave the lady a stank ass look and diddybopped like I didnt hear her

22. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

–What happened

23. herbal kint Says:

smh and lmao @ everyone saying every beef budden was in he started, Game released Buddens Buddens Buddens first, 50 admitted to putting budden in the step your rap game up section as guest editor of xxl because he was applying the 48 laws of power and trying to squash him before he got too popular, Prodigy spent minutes calling him the worst rapper in the world for no reason out of nowhere, saigon spent over a year talking about he was gonna smack him in every interview he did, and ransom released a diss track because Joe put Ransom on his mixtape on a song with fab and hitch, and he didn’t want to be on a track with Hitch

you people don’t even pay attention you just automatically set on hate

24. PROMISED2RETURN....BEASTNIGGA Says:

what up niggaz?!!! see y’all still holdin shit down, how many of tha original foolz still on this bitch? holla back at ya boy BEAST.

25. undressingHER Says:

lmao @ the game. WHy can’t everybody just get money.

26. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:23 pm

…. Jenning did not say one thing on there he didn’t say to actual reporters before he the draft even happened …..

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Ransom was the hoe ass nigga who started shit with Joey….

Saigon was talking shit about how hes gonna fuck up Joey….

Joey just stated his opinion about the Vibe shit and Meth took it to the titty…

======================================
    All untruths. Joe started every conflict listed above and your revisionist version of what actually happened ain’t fooling anybody.

28. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

people are soft in the 2K. . . . lol, that wasn’t even that mean! my grandmom told me waaaaaaaay worse when i was a lil nigga and old heads around co-signed that shit!

29. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

@ Cold
    he was reaching under the couch to get his Lightning McQueen car (parents know what it is) and I guess he just moved wrong. it was christmas day last year. the injury is a pretty common thing with toddlers called Nurses Elbow where their bones and cartilidge (sp) aren’t fully developed yet so the cartilidge wedges itself between the joint that connects the forearm to the elbow. they popped it back in place and he fell asleep on the way home. On everything I love, I didn’t move from his side all day.

30. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:28 pm
    Ransom was the hoe ass nigga who started shit with Joey….

Saigon was talking shit about how hes gonna fuck up Joey….

Joey just stated his opinion about the Vibe shit and Meth took it to the titty…

======================================

smh @ you still not paying attention

herbal kint Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:27 pm

you people don’t even pay attention you just automatically set on hate

31. Brooklyn Strong Says:

yo fams i got the Goat pic that you can photoshop to ether anyone how do i send it to you?

32. Boos Bigelow Says:

Joe said saigon’s name first

Joe directed his verse at Jay, jay did not direct his verse at joey

33. Joe 88 Says:

Naw we’re not logged under joey’s balls 24/7

he dissed saigon first
    the reporter asked prodigy who does he feel the worst rapper is and he gave his opinion
    he put a song out that ran didn’t want out
    and I really don’t give a shit about the rest of his beefs cause he does that shit on purpose

34. herbal kint Says:

and for the record I’m not even defending Budden now I’m just airing you people out for hating without due cause

35. the real truth Says:

you people don’t even pay attention you just automatically set on hate

Why does it have to be hate?…Fact of the matter is Joe Is iight at best…he thinks hes the best but when he loses battles he gets all humble…he brings the hate himself…if he would jus shut the fuck up and make his music nobody would be sayin nuthin at all…I dont hate Joey or hate his music but to keep it truthful his fans make it like hes the best thing to ever happen to rap

On everything I love, I didn’t move from his side all day.

^thats whatsup my nigga.

37. Geronimo P Says:

^Damn. That’s a “G” for real.

38. PROMISED2RETURN....BEASTNIGGA Says:

eskay… pls tell me why my comments always awaiting moderation? you been pullin this since you first started.

39. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

–Like i said please feel free to correct me

Saigon was talking shit about how Joey is an internet rapper… boom beef

Ransom caught feelings cause he thought joey was trying to jail him, when in reality nobody was checkin for his ass cause there was no more Ateam.

*Blank fucking stare* @ you thinking Joey was baiting Meth on that Vibe shit. Its funny how Joey was talking mad shit about other rappers and meth was the only nigga with the loose asshole

40. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Joe acts like he’s the victim, but he actively seeks out these conflicts to validate himself as a rapper. No one buys his shit so he has to start beef with cats to show he’s a good rapper.

Nigga, just shut the fuck up and make music people would actually consider spending money on.

41. FaMs! Says:

Fux thanks for this follow, wassup with some contributions to newness?

I’m grabbing the best of the best from all blogs to make the integrity of NEWNESS unmatched and biased

so far I’m drafting

1. Amp
    2. Fux
    3. Phenom

In the past six months yall niggas seemed to have your own genuine non-influenced opinion

42. herbal kint Says:

that saigon line wasn’t a diss it was the truth, he hit and ran, Budden even said he would of done the same shit and gave him props for it, he just thought it was an ill punchline and sai still spent over a year saying he would smack him, all these dudes threatening to smack him, yet he hasn’t got touched once and you people say he is the bitch ? something ain’t adding up

43. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

@ Fux
    not really because the urgent care people said it was common but I know it looks bad anytime you bring a child in with an injury. I’ve spanked my son in public before. He used to wild out in Target somethin wicked but nobody ever said anything to me.

44. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Beezy Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    Chicago is for lovers
    ———————————

What part?

I been here 24 years fam, ain’t no love out here.

45. Boos Bigelow Says:

ty,

you gotta admit, Joey is a shit starter, he keeps other niggas names in his mouth.

46. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

–You must be the Mind reading nigga from Heroes no lie.

47. R.J.Orion Says:

herbal kint Says:

—————

*blank stare*

48. Joe 88 Says:

Jo Jo simmons > Joe Budden

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Its funny how Joey was talking mad shit about other rappers and meth was the only nigga he called out directly.

*Fixed

50. herbal kint Says:

* isn’t arguing with fools anymore cause a wise man once told me from a distance you can’t tell who is who *

51. My Thought Process Says:

Speakin of new artists that nigga J. Cole is nice couldn’t really bump Drake too much he jus never caught on w/ me but Wale, Asher, The Cool Kids i gotta say im likin the new class [ll]

52. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Herbal Knit = Buddens??
    That you joey?

53. FaMs! Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:30 pm
    __________________________

Tiny pic it…

Or post it on the meesage board

newnessmagazine.yuku.com

54. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

The thing about Joey is yeah, he starts alot of stuff, but unlike alot of these cats who prefer to hop on the internet videos and brag about swag, he can actually back it up on wax and has the background to prove it.

55. herbal kint Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    ty,

…. read my post on how everyone of the battles he was in started again ….

that is my only reply

56. nation Says:

# PROMISED2RETURN….BEASTNIGGA Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:27 pm e

^ WHAT’S GOOD BEASTNIGGA?!?!

57. Boos Bigelow Says:

FaMs! Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    Fux thanks for this follow, wassup with some contributions to newness?

____________________________________________________________

Wow my dude, you’ve taken your herb status to the next level. You trying to recruit dudes so you can get 10 more hits per month.

Lol at taking the best of the best from the blogs.LMAO

you’s a 6’9 herb. You amp just beefed it out, now ya’ll kissing and making up? what part of the game is that?

58. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

*Fixed

–His reaction towards prodigy on the list was waaay more disrespectful. the look was classic

59. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Jo Jo simmons > Joe Budden

roffle.

TE-TE-TE-TE-TE-TE-TE-TEAM! TEAM BLACKOUT!

60. PHENOMENON Says:

lol we r back in business people

^ ^
    I swear Hov is Jim’s livelihood.

61. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

=============================
    I’d be happy to contribute to the cause when I can.

62. PROMISED2RETURN....BEASTNIGGA Says:

GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    Beezy Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:23 pm
    Chicago is for lovers
    ———————————

not on 79th and halstead… detroit playa baby, y.b.i. 4eva

63. herbal kint Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:34 pm
    Herbal Knit = Buddens??
    That you joey?

…. clever, you know your the first one to suggest that …..

* releases sarcasm button *

64. Boos Bigelow Says:

herbal kint Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    Boos Bigelow Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    ty,

…. read my post on how everyone of the battles he was in started again ….

that is my only reply
    ________________________________________________________

SO budden never started any battles?

65. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I hate that showing out shit for the life of Me I cant stand a kid stunting on his daddy, so to speak. I went to open house and a bunch of little kids were out of control, my little girl tried to follow them in their rambunctiousness, I had to dead that shit with a GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE and stand next to me. thats my go to jawn

66. Mag Says:

FREE CHRIS BROWN

OOPS

67. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

/\/\/\/\

Word to the Glasshouse and that Sharks across the street.

I shmell you.

68. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo fams thanks for the Invite but I am wildly busy. I expect to retire from Nah soon as far as day to day commenting activity

69. FaMs! Says:

FaMs! Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    Fux thanks for this follow, wassup with some contributions to newness?

____________________________________________________________

Lol at taking the best of the best from the blogs.LMAO

you’s a 6′9 herb. You amp just beefed it out, now ya’ll kissing and making up? what part of the game is that?
    _____________

It’s not about hits..the blog game is dying a slow death, I’m not doing it for profit ….. I just want a source where the hip-hop crowd can reference valuable material.

Taking “internet beef” serious..what part of the is that? Fucking Lame!!!

70. Joe 88 Says:

# PROMISED2RETURN….BEASTNIGGA Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:27 pm e

^ WHAT’S GOOD BEASTNIGGA?!?!

^BEASTNIGGA? Where? I aint seen that nigga in ages son

71. Boos Bigelow Says:

Janet was looking smashworthy yesterday…

Katherine jackson can still get it

72. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

===================================
    Spoken like a good father. I’m the same way, I don’t play none of this new school, it’s alright to act an ass in public shit. The tone of my voice is all it takes to let my baby girl know I’m serious.

73. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

SO budden never started any battles?

–hes a fucking instigator

74. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

whoa, what the fuck?!

why, nigga???

75. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:37 pm
    herbal kint Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    Boos Bigelow Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:33 pm
    ty,

…. read my post on how everyone of the battles he was in started again ….

that is my only reply
    ________________________________________________________

SO budden never started any battles?
    ————————————————————-

From the sounds of it he pretty much ends them also. Nobody’s really messing with Joey on the battle tip at this point.

Thats exactly why Busta Rhymes “slapped the sh*t* out of him right before chilling with the SH crew in their hotel room. Right.

76. Boos Bigelow Says:

Lol at beast nigga, the nigga who I destroyed

77. the real truth Says:

Janet was looking smashworthy yesterday…

Idk she looked coked up to me

78. ( O )( O ) Says:

Is this that tour he and Ciara are doing? lol

79. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Taking “internet beef” serious..what part of the game is that?
    =========================================
    Exactly. As much as I disagree with cats online, in real life, I’d happily smoke a blunt or throw back some shots with any one of ya. This shit ain’t that serious.

‘Cept for esgay. He got an ass whuppin coming.

80. Beezy Says:

I cant wait for Fux NAHtirement party…imma get pissy drunk

81. herbal kint Says:

BK Strong, one more time for you

herbal kint Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:27 pm

82. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Halsted>Halstead

83. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

whoa, what the fuck?!

why, nigga???

^^^^^^
    well I accepted an offer with my company and basically it requires less day to day computer work, more leg work and face to face type situations. I should be coming on at night when I have some time to dl shit, or hitting niggas up on Twitter.[||]

84. Joe 88 Says:

Whoever thought busta rhymes was a serious nigga needs to off themself now.

And nigga that screams on bitch tracks is not a thug

any nigga that says “yah yah yah” is not a thug

85. Boos Bigelow Says:

Taking “internet beef” serious..what part of the is that? Fucking Lame!!!
    ________________________________________________________

who took it serious? you a clown fam. You like the internet version of Game.

86. PROMISED2RETURN....BEASTNIGGA Says:

Boos Bigelow Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    Lol at beast nigga, the nigga who I destroyed

not this bastid again!! haha i missed yo kuntry azz nigga! nation what up playa? i’m back on tha shack now.

87. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

‘Cept for esgay. He got an ass whuppin coming.

–Who wants to throw money on this.. I’ll take odds

88. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*daps Beastnigga*

89. Beezy Says:

I’ll take odds

^what odds nigga?

90. Seth Gueko Says:

“For what people be talking about all the time,” Jay raps on-stage. “Are we talking about fiction or are we talking about fact/You talking about fiction, hold up, pardon my back/I’m talking about life and all I hear is/Oh yeah he’s talking about cripe/I ain’t talking about profit, I’m talking about pain/Talking about the city, talking about shame/I ain’t talkin’ about gossip, I ain’t talkin’ ’bout Game/I ain’t talkin’ about Jimmy, I ain’t talkin’ about Dame/I’m talkin’ about real sh*t, this here is pain/Whatcha talkin’ about, I don’t know what y’all saying/Dudes keep talkin’ about/’Hov take it back’/I’m doing better than before, why would I do that…People trying to re-write history let’s talk about that/Dame made millions, even Jaz made some scraps/He could have made more but he ain’t sign his contract.” (YouTube)
    The Game resorted to Twitter and attempted to display his reaction and initial confusion.

“DO YALL THINK JAY-Z IS DISSIN ME ?,” he wrote. “YALL LISTEN & TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK ?!?!? & THEN WE CAN DECIDE HIS FATE !!! AIGHT SO, AFTER ABOUT 10,000 RESPONSES.. THE RESULTS READ THAT HE AINT DISSIN ME. & AS BAD AS I WANT TO RESPOND TO HIS OLD AZZ, HE CAN SLIDE” (The Game’s Twitter)
    Game is known for calling out Jay in past songs including “My B*tch” which subliminally addressed Jigga, 50 Cent and Suge Knight.

“From the projects hustled all day,” he rapped in the unreleased song. “N*ggas called her Sophie from around the way/Used to play hard to get, so they thought she was gay/Booshie b*tch who ever thought she was raised in BK/Moved out the hood, changed her name to Jay/Told everybody she’ll be working with Amil one day/I was introduced to her back in ’96/She had a wavy haircut and some big a** lips/At first she was hard to hit, come to find out the last ten years she been sucking B.I.G. d*ck/Got a family now, a house made of bricks/Four grown a** kids and ain’t none of them sh*t/She still my b*tch so I stayed around/But she always tryin’ Dash when Dame’s around/She tryin’ play The Game, but I got the b*tch number/She said she won’t, but she’ll be back next summer.” (“My B*tch”)
    Despite saying he does not diss legends in past interviews, Game spoke on why he avoided a rap beef with Jay last summer.

“[I’m] too disrespectful for Jay, I go too hard,” Game said in an interview. “His beef is mediocre beef, it’s more swag and less hardcore. Me, I go in on your grandma, your kids and your girl. It will get ugly and I don’t mind. I have a whole coast to back me. My coast will turn their backs on whoever I turn my back on.” (104.7 Kiss)

91. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    Whoever thought busta rhymes was a serious nigga needs to off themself now.

And nigga that screams on bitch tracks is not a thug

any nigga that says “yah yah yah” is not a thug
    ————————————————————

And anybody who couldn’t catch the obvious sarcasm in the Busta remark should donate their body to science as soon as possible.

92. !Ven-Tech? Says:

the real truth Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    Janet was looking smashworthy yesterday…

Idk she looked coked up to me

coked up = smashworthy

lol

*daps Guyanahs*

what up?

93. the real truth Says:

Who wants to throw money on this.. I’ll take odds

Somebody threw 150 on Eskay yesterday…Imma throw 50 on Esk

94. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

=======================================
    But Busta’s a bitch ass nigga.

Sai tried to squash the beef on some radio show & Budden was still talking greasy. He lives for the bullshit.

95. PROMISED2RETURN....BEASTNIGGA Says:

joe 88 whats clappin? i’m back again to take my title back , ready for whatever from theseniggas

96. the real truth Says:

coked up = smashworthy

lol

hahaha…well now is the best oppurtunity she is emotional any nahger who listens is gettin the pooty

97. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

any nigga that says “yah yah yah” is not a thug
    ===============================
    Rofflecopter!!

98. FaMs! Says:

smh niggas really need to grow the fuck up…taking anything said over the web personal is border line anti-social behavior

I love getting into flame wars like the next man but to hold a grudge that trancends the internet realm show you have no life or friend..no indentity or reputation worth upholding.

99. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

I’ll take odds

^what odds nigga?

–2 to 1 on eskay

100. PROMISED2RETURN....BEASTNIGGA Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    *daps Beastnigga*

i see the alligence is still strong on tha ‘nr’ let tha force be strong with us. *breathes heavily in darth vader voice*

101. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

I really think eskay has broken a couple laptops over Nah beefs. Like i dont think he’d mind missing a couple years of a his daughters life to do time out in rikers

102. baby jesus Says:

BEASTNIGGA Says:

ready for whatever from theseniggas

a yo

103. Beezy Says:

–2 to 1 on eskay

>>your giving those odds, or you want to take it haha?

I’d take that in a fucking heartbeat….

realistically, I’d say eskay’s payout for a victory should be like 1-7, 1-8….he’s the clear favorite.

104. Brooklyn Strong Says:

herbal kint Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    BK Strong, one more time for you

herbal kint Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    ===============================================
    I was just joking Herbal but.. hows Tahiry?

105. PROMISED2RETURN....BEASTNIGGA Says:

baby jesus.. what up playa? you GOD my nigga.i’m back dog, shining harder than jackos mutherfuckin coffin

106. soapy Says:

I’ll pay for the taxis to put Amp and Eskay in the same place conditional to their encounter being youtubed for prosperity. Only (online) in America!

107. Nut$ Says:

Went to the show last night, shit was firrreeee…

108. Sir Fakely Deep Says:

Wow. Memphis Bleek’s still alive?

109. Jay-Z Does Blueprint 3 Intro Live (Video) « N3W school Says:

[…] would stay in Vegas, but footage of his raps got out on the net (Jay did perform the same intro in Chicago), so since he figured everybody already heard the rhymes, he he wasn’t going to do them. Kidding! […]