Chubb Rock & Wordsmith – Bridging The Gap

chubb-rock-wordsmith-bridging-the-gap
July 14th

Title track off hip-hop legend Chubb Rock & Wordsmith’s Bridging The Gap album.

Chubb Rock & Wordsmith – Bridging The Gap (prod. Strada)

298 Responses to “Chubb Rock & Wordsmith – Bridging The Gap”

1. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Yo amp where you at, Do you know where i can get Mayer Hawthornes album

2. SPATE Magazine Says:

Thats whats up real hip hop

3. FaMs! Says:

i30.tinypic.com/sfch74.jpg

4. Marcus Robinson Says:

Chubb Rock needs an ass whippin’ ol’ fat nasty nigga..nigga walk in Taco Bell & shut shit the fuck down immediately!!!

5. JUlett Says:

Chubb Rock… old but on a interview he did say he was dropping some songs

6. Brava Says:

Chubb Rock > Biggie

7. rex hussla Says:

Chubb Rock, OC & Jeru – Return Of The Crooklyn Dodger

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (c)88

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

“I’ll tell you right now I won’t be there on Saturday. for one this nigga does not dictate when he’s gonna get his ass beat, and for two, like I got nothing better to do on a Saturday.”

“after I went back to the real world and ate some grub I thought about howi absurd the whole shit with Amp was and i had to smh @ myself.

I’ll still show up though so as to not give this nigga any reason to talk shit”

Nigga, you wild pussy. You show up, you getting dealt with, period.

Keep thinkin’ I’m candy…till I knock your fucking teeth down your throat.

Throwing salt @ 2DB through your aliases….

You’re a joke.

9. FaMs! Says:

Amp!!! Level the playing field…take these niggas out their element

newnessmagazine.yuku.com

10. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 1:07 am
    Yo amp where you at, Do you know where i can get Mayer Hawthornes album

11. moresickaMC Says:

Amp vs eskay>Game vs Jay-Z

..and for the record, Game is a dweeb, he’s a decent rapper but i just nevr f*cked with dudes music like that. i can tell a corny rapper frm a mile away

12. Matchz Malone Says:

We got an Interview with Wordsmith over at The Liberators of Hip-Hop

13. FaMs! Says:

Transformer 2….racist?

newnessmagazine.yuku.com/topic/40

# Wesker Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 12:07 am

D. Billz Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 10:49 pm
    At least the participants in the Special Olympics usually have a common goal. Being a spectator to said event is even MORE “retarded”.

That’s your rebuttal? OMG… So easy. I appreciate you admitting the fact that you’re retarded. Being a “spectator” to the aforementioned “event” is part of the big brother little brother program. NEXT!

^I gave this nigga a fully loaded hammer with plenty of ammo and Cheddar Bobs himself.

Herb.

LOL @ niggas.

“THIS THREATS, PIMP!”

I’m 28 today… years wiser… degree educated… 2 properties richer… well traveled…

*dapz to all the Nubians*

see I’m packed ready to gooo gooo gooooooo – Wiz

16. FaMs! Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 4:23 am

see I’m packed ready to gooo gooo gooooooo – Wiz
    ______________________________________________________

How did you AYO one of the hardest track thus year?

17. Apollo Says:

Props to the mayor…

I see they throwin up them horns like gang signs, clinton, bush, blair, paul. All will be laced, for light and dark cannot co exist. Tell that nigga Jay to watch out…

1 for now…

18. Beezy Says:

I’m 28 today

^Happy Birthday D. Billzionaire?

19. London Bloke Says:

* Daps Morning Shift [n]*

20. R.J.Orion Says:

Chubb rock. >. Heavy d

21. Joe 88 Says:

Happy B-Day Billz

On another note, I downloaded the drake mixtape to cd just so I can break weed up on it, some dirt weed at that, not the dro, purp, sour, nothing, only dirt weed, how can niggas even honestly listen to him & not think this nigga is straight swagga jacking kanye whole steez? I can’t do it, I gave this nigga CD 3 tries, 3, that’s alot for me, after the first listen if I feel it’s wack, it’s never seeing the Ipod again.

Also smh @ niggas saying he’s lyrical

22. Voltron Says:

Wordsmith from the UK >>>>>>> US

23. London Bloke Says:

as in any Wordsmith or is Wordsmith an actual rapper?

24. G7 Says:

Chubb rock = father of Fred the godson

25. G7 Says:

happy born day D.Billz

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

Morning gentleman …*daps*

27. London Bloke Says:

Morning gentleman …*daps*

* Tips hat to lady*

even though i think gentlemen is a bit of a strong word in here – considering Nahgers be condoning the attack of RiRi, talking about them spitting in others mouths and describing lurid stories of them recieving anal from their spouses!

Nah needs to go back to a mixture of serious philosophical debate, comedy and general bravado regarding sexual conquests of the hetro type

28. London Bloke Says:

oh yeah and the occasional post-related comment

29. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Happy B-Day Billz

Also smh @ niggas saying he’s lyrical

–Ok

30. London Bloke Says:

moresickaMC Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 3:20 am
    Amp vs eskay>Game vs Jay-Z

serious is moresickaMC two-times? coz his stanning for 50 cent is relentless.

31. Joe 88 Says:

*Reads london bloke’s comments*

Niggas was doing wha? Glad I miss that fuckery

*Hugs CiCi*

I see the 76ers are going back to there retro jerseys this season, there still gonna get bumped out of the first round, lol

*Wears baltimore basketball jerseys*

A skully with the eyes poked out
    A lewis & clark over the skully
    A samos tee shirt
    A pair of 40 waist capri’s
    A tarurs
    A boys scout pocket knife

*goes to play 50 up dru hill park*

32. London Bloke Says:

newnessmagazine.yuku.com/topic/40

Worst…chatroom…EVER! (c) Comic Book guy

* no shots*

33. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Jay Elec
    Drake
    Jay
    Blu
    Slaughterhouse (all 4)

Are the only artist i care about right now. I’d actually rush home if they release a song

34. Joe 88 Says:

Drake is ass (pause)

Gwen stefani > Drake

And i’m back on the Jigga stan wagon. (chill)

35. London Bloke Says:

Mature lifestyle question: assuming no serious spillage [n], how often do you/your significant other mop the kitchen floor? And do you/they put any products in the toilet bowl to keep it clean [n]?

36. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Drake is ass (pause)

Gwen stefani > Drake

And i’m back on the Jigga stan wagon. (chill)

–To each his own

37. Jersey*made*me Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 8:01 am
    Morning gentleman …*daps*

*feels CiCi rubbin on me in my sleep*

*wakes up rock*

*kills it*

*leaves $20 on the nightstand*

*goes to work*

38. London Bloke Says:

Does anyone have that Forever King Mixtape??

Still havent had the time to d/l but wanted to know if it has that retro feel like SYS or is jus another mixtape like War Angel?

39. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Today Nah should talk about the word “Stan”

Im getting sick and tired at the dick sucking that goes on here. Like you nigg will literally put said artist over ANY AND ALL others.

40. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Poor usage of the word “Literally” ^

41. Joe 88 Says:

Since someone brought up War Angel, i’ve been hearing that it’s forced “agressive content” well I got one simple question, how can you tell the difference between him spitting how he feels or forced agressive content?

Like I really need someone to break this down for me (no sticky icky) cause I love that war angel mixtape but nigs say it’s the same ol 50, I just want someone to explain how they know the difference

42. CiCi The Intern Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 8:17 am

*Reads london bloke’s comments*

Niggas was doing wha? Glad I miss that fuckery

*Hugs CiCi*

The Sixers are a mess. MESS.

They won’t win more than 40 games next year, trust me.

43. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 8:28 am

Today Nah should talk about the word “Stan”

Like you don’t do the same thing?!

44. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

I remember when the 6ers signed Elton Brand and he was in that Press Conference wearing the Bluetooth. I knew right then and there Philly got jacked for 15mill a year, so far im right

45. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Like you don’t do the same thing?!

–No, Im a tribe fan but i dont come here saying Tip is better than Preemo or pete rock.

^ if its a high traffic area, like you enter and exit the home through a kitchen back door, it should be mopped atleast once a week, two times weekly if you got toddlers. As for the toilet put the combo bleach and the blue thingy, it keeps it fresh and clean. (pause)

CF: wifey called me he domestic baby lastnight cause I washed the dishes and cleaned the stove, plus put a load to wash. Its important for a man to maintain some level of domestication… never know when you might have to bachelor it up again.

47. Joe 88 Says:

Elton brand has always been a 20pt 10+reb guy his whole career, but he can’t stay healthy, him and dalembert on the boards would’ve been a problem last season, L.Williams is starting to become a solid multi guard they have andre miller, iggy, thaddeus young, and a few other niggas, the 6ers are good on paper, but that’s where it stops. The east is slowly rising again and becoming a hard conference again, there gonna need more than 40W to get in the playoffs, and that prolly wont happen since the only thing they changed on there roster so far is the jerseys

48. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 8:25 am

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 8:01 am
    Morning gentleman …*daps*

*feels CiCi rubbin on me in my sleep*

*wakes up rock*

*kills it*

*leaves $20 on the nightstand*

*goes to work*

**jacks his wallet while he was sleep**

**maxes out his credit cards buying Eagles gear and stiletto shoes**

49. spotrusherz Says:

what i never understood is why interninjas go platanos over jay electronica, drake, blu, slaughterhouse, and all them blog dudes – which is cool, cause they’re talented – but dudes like cage, sick jakken, and especially ill bill who’s fuckin stupid with it never get any love. is this race-related?

what up nah *daps all* happy born billy.

51. spotrusherz Says:

oh and feliz cumpleaños @ dbillz, gotta respect the smooth smart street combo

52. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

–you’re lucky this is the morning shift, Mentioning a white rapper on Nah is blasphemy

*bachelors it up*

*smokes weed gets drunk*
    *goes to club*
    *meets slores*
    *leaves club stops to pick up condom*
    *gets home bones raw*
    *wakes up hates self*
    *calls out sick from work*

54. The Watcherz Says:

what up nah good morning *daps*

55. The Watcherz Says:

*smokes weed gets drunk*
    whats that? i need sum of that shit asap

whats that? i need sum of that shit asap

^ heres the break down: smoking weed implies getting high, theres no need to explain it. Gets drunk implies drinking alcohol, no need to explain that. In writing theres this thing called conclusions and implications, you can cut your story in half by adapting this style.

57. CiCi The Intern Says:

# spotrusherz Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 8:41 am

Ehh…maybe. In most cases, a White rapper has to have some major league cosigns before anyone will give them a listen, regardless of skill. You could argue that it’s the same with Black rappers but their cosign could be on a Single-A level and people will listen.

58. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

i kinda miss the khaled group joints…when he first started doin those, them shits would tear down the fuckin club

59. Joe 88 Says:

Being single > Being in a relationship

Sometimes I like just caring about me, you gotta actually care about someone to be in a relationship, you can’t duck there calls out 3 days in a row like you can do a spinner, or bring ya homeboys over there house to get fucked up in, or sell drugs out of there apartment, lol j/k, but on a serious note, I can’t do it right now, after I got out of a 3 year relationship I was kinda lost, being away from the real world for so long kinda fucked up my outlook on things for awhile like “is this what people do at the club?” but after being in that water for a long time you learn how to swim again and the advantages of being single currently out wheigh being in a relationship. Nothings cooler than bringing different bitches to family gatherings & having your lil nephews & cousins looking at you like a pimp, or being able to walk away from a situation w/o having feelings involved, or meeting some random bitches at the club, leave with them, go to IHOP or Denny’s, chop it up & see some other bitches you know in there & not have to explain to them what the fuck your doing here (my saturday night) In te words of the bitch that shot me in my heart with a fucking crossbow “relationships are for suckers”

HIV & AIDS, … nah just kidding, there are avantages to both im sure.

61. spotrusherz Says:

landlord loves white rappers.

oh yeah and another earthshattering question… am i seriously the only person on earth who never really liked mj’s music growing up? i mean, i discovered off the wall and the jackson 5 shit much later, and that shit is retarded, but thriller, bad, etc.? never felt that shit

62. Big Homie Says:

Happy bornday Billz

*daps all and hugs CiCi*

Lil Kim & Faith about to scrap???
    allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/07/07/21754625.aspx

63. The Watcherz Says:

ooooh okay
    *gets jumped wins fight*

ooooh okay
    *gets jumped wins fight*

*roffs*

65. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ cOLD

Being single is the shit, me being 25 and have no kids = instant win when it comes to bitches in baltimore, but I still reach over for wifey to grab when I sleep at night, still haven’t shaken that off fully yet. I tell bitches to stay the night, but it don’t feel the same.

@Spot
    How can you be born in the 80’s and not like “beat it” or “billie jean” did your peoples listen to that shit or have cable? No shots, it’s very few things I remember from the 80’s, but I remember michael jackson “thriller” album.

66. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ twan

that’s the realest shit you ever wrote. but being single is sometimes a major L, too. . . . sometimes, you just don’t wanna deal w/ the games hoes play, and you just wanna kick it w/ someone of the opposite sex that kinda understands where you come from.

67. sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:

Ok I’m switching to verizon fuck t’mobile

68. spotrusherz Says:

yeah, that’s clearly racist.

69. CiCi The Intern Says:

I’m so ready for commitment, it’s disgusting. Like it’s becoming a turn-off to me.

70. Joe 88 Says:

Lil Kim & Faith about to scrap???
    allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/07/07/21754625.aspx

*In uncle murda voice*

Muthafuck both of these old bitches, faith old enough to be my mother, nobody give a fuck about neither one of these hoes. And kim new song is buns

71. Big Homie Says:

Yea I’m almost 30. It’s almost that time for me to finally settle down.

72. Barbecue Tee Says:

* moonwalks into Nah Right *

73. spotrusherz Says:

@Spot

i was even born in 79 and still i never liked any 80’s pop music. even back then i thought the synths and especially the drum machines sounded like cheap cold crap. i was into bob marley, the beatles, led zeppelin, tito puente, etc., and my parents was only bumpin spanish music.

74. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Yea I’m almost 30. It’s almost that time for me to finally settle down.

what’s the word on the crib?

75. spotrusherz Says:

im 30 and i’m still not convinced that relationships have more pros than cons

76. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:09 am

Yea I’m almost 30. It’s almost that time for me to finally settle down.

Shit, I’m about to turn 22 in three weeks. I should be losing my fucking mind in salacious activity but I can’t do it. I feel all dirty.

77. Beezy Says:

Yea I’m almost 30. It’s almost that time for me to finally settle down.

^its a sad day when you come to this realization

*is old*

78. Barbecue Tee Says:

D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 8:16 pm
    Jay Electronica > Michael Jackson

^^ this is so disrespectful. on the day of his funeral, too?
    * spits at screen *
    * adds dblock to ever growing list *

79. The Watcherz Says:

why be so backwards? Its the summer commitment shouldent even be mentioned right now that shouldent come into talk to at least aug-sept. In the summer its acceptable for everyone to be whorish unless you already have a realtionship.

*takes bed sheets and draws a stick lady bending over*
    *waves singles flag*

80. Joe 88 Says:

@ twan

^Realness.

It was hard playing the field again at first, cause I was so use to just telling wifey “rollover” or “lift ya leg up real quick” now I gotta go thru the beginning stages with every bitch I meet, sometimes I just wanna yell in the phone, “you know you wanna fuck me, I definently wanna fuck you, why don’t we skip the movies, skip the ray lewis resturant, and call it a blockbuster night?” And co-sign kicking it with the opposite sex, I don’t wanna debate over rap music, talk about what happen in 97′ & jones on niggas dusty ass nike boots all the time, it’s relaxing to be with a female, and as I get older i’m starting to become more of a listener than a talker, I just ask em “how was your day?” and bam 45 minutes to a hour gone right there, lol

81. Barbecue Tee Says:

so what, I went back two post? AND?
    * still taking up for MJ *

82. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

[creep voice] because you are dirty. . . you dirty little girl. . . come here, daddy wants to spank the dirty little girl. . . . [/creep voice]

83. Ghost Writer Says:

What up?

Happy B-day Billz….

*daps the whole room*

84. Barbecue Tee Says:

posts > post

it’s been a long night/day

85. Big Homie Says:

what’s the word on the crib?

^ franklymls.com/LO7089209

Doing the paperwork Fri

86. Joe 88 Says:

This is the first time in my life I feel that the grass is greener on the other side. I currently see no major cons in being single right now, maybe cause my summer didn’t start til saturday.

I swear it didn’t feel like summer til I went out on the 4th

>Yea I’m almost 30. It’s almost that time for me to finally settle down.

^its a sad day when you come to this realization

*is old*

*Erick sermon’s the window*

87. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Settle Down my ass, 30 is when u just gettin started. i see niggas i went to school with my age w/ 2-6 kids, lookin flabby & sick, stuck w/ some lame bitch that was once a size 4 now she a 14, Fuck that. Not I.

88. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!!

89. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

im turning 21 on the 25th

*DR Doom Laughs at all you old people*

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA

90. JayRight Says:

*Diddy Bops to “Throw it in the bag”*

91. moresickaMC Says:

London Bloke Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 8:14 am
    moresickaMC Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 3:20 am

serious is moresickaMC two-times? coz his stanning for 50 cent is relentless.
    nothin 2 do with 50, jus think Game is a dweeb

92. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

^ franklymls.com/LO7089209

Doing the paperwork Fri

–wow you got it like tht BH

93. Joe 88 Says:

A bitch gonna have to trick me to settle down

*Phone rings*

Joe88. Hello

Bitch from the club 3 weeks ago. Joe…………I’m pregnant

Joe88. And? It aint mine, plus I had the jimmy on extra tight

*Stomps out her cousin*

*Gets shot in a drive by 2 days later*

94. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

franklymls.com/LO7089209

how far is that from DC?!

1.4 would get you a fuckin 2 bedroom condo on 16th street!! that shit is immaculate. . .

95. Barbecue Tee Says:

JDUB Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 8:22 pm
    Whoever thinks that he never had a little boy’s pecker in his mouth should have their head checked. The preponderance of evidence supports it.

Off The Wall is one of my favorite albums, but that shit did happen. where there’s smoke theres fire. word.

Micheal Jackson >

^^ do yourself a favor and stfu
    and if you still believe he did, then hang yaself

*imagines list is over *

96. London Bloke Says:

personally i’m 22 and can say ive never been in a long-term relationship. i js keep casual relationships/hoes around so that way i dont have to committ too much of my time. if i don’t wanna link, i jus dont call them or ignore their calls. cant do the same wid wifey

but this life of misleading women and chasing to get to the sex is getting a bit boring so i’m considering a relationship

Flipside: after seeing so many women as whores and being their avenue to cheat on their bf’s, i’m looking at women in a more degrading light and wondering what it actually wifey-able out there!

franklymls.com/LO7089209
    major props if your serious.

97. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:19 am

im turning 21 on the 25th

*DR Doom Laughs at all you old people*

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA

You and me have the same birthday!

*gigs*

98. Big Homie Says:

Pap, Tribe: I was playing. Still lookin for a crib right now. Just glad I got the money for it so thats all that matters. Just taking my time now. I wish I was getting that one I just showed. Sheeit. That house just made me hard

99. Barbecue Tee Says:

@ jdub: fixed

100. Beezy Says:

LMAO @ BH buying a $1.4M home

101. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

the muthafucka (homies Drunk ass) was just lookin @ cribs for $114k, now hes up a mill, Fruntin ass nigga…lol.

102. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

You and me have the same birthday!

*gigs*

–DID WE JUST BECOME BESTFRIENDS!!!

103. CiCi The Intern Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 9:23 am

Same. I’ve treated people like shit and frankly, when you get treated like that is when you’re ready to quit. The worst feeling EVER is getting played with like a damn toy.

104. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:25 am
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:23 am

Awwww (Laughs HARD behind her back & points)

105. Joey Profit$ Says:

What up Nah Righteers

*daps all*

106. CiCi The Intern Says:

#

hes up a mill, Fruntin ass nigga…lol.
    # A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:24 am

You and me have the same birthday!

*gigs*

–DID WE JUST BECOME BESTFRIENDS!!!

OMG!!!

I’m making your BFF bracelet out of gimp right now!!!

107. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

i just came off my longest relationship of 2yrs. I did not love her but if ya’ll saw her you wouldnt pass up.

Dominican and Spaniard… all i have to say

108. Beezy Says:

Pap got all you Nah Right niggas fiendin for love

109. Big Homie Says:

Dec 5th bday > yours

110. Beezy Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 9:28 am
    i just came off my longest relationship of 2yrs. I did not love him but if ya’ll saw dude you wouldnt pass up.

^love hurts mang…and props for not being afraid to be who you are

111. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!! BH, i knew you was fuckin jokin. . . . i was just fawning over that jawn.

and yes, fiend for the love. . . .

112. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=LluVZ_CrQlE

115. Big Homie Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=fA70hhimR2E

116. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

8======jjjj====D~~~~ ;o)

117. The Watcherz Says:

my birthday sucks Sept 9 thats the first day of school this year. Its been like this sense a toddler.
    *kicks rocks*

i just use it as a tool to get as many #”s on the first day of class. Its my b day line is the ultimate ice breaker.

118. Joe 88 Says:

The worst feeling EVER is getting played with like a damn toy.

^yep

So now I don’t “play” bitches I just keep it calm, normal & realistic with the hoes, they like that kinda shit, I laugh at my homeboys that still do the childish shit, like telling bitches fake names, lying about having a wifey, etc nigga just keep it 100, you telling a bitch you don’t have a girl opens up the door for her to call 24/7 then you gonna get mad at her when she call you on family day, smfh. I keeps it real (c) dave chappelle show

“I am a hoodrats dream & a lover boys nightmare”

^this should be my screen name

119. The Watcherz Says:

9/9/09 at 9:09 i wonder whats gonna happen
    probley sum final destination shit

120. Ghost Writer Says:

My birthday is today…..send money

121. Ghost Writer Says:

122. JayRight Says:

123. JDollaz12 Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 8:17 am

*Wears baltimore basketball jerseys*

^ Wizards should change their colors back to the original red/white/blue they had as Bullets. I’m sure NBA wouldn’t want them/allow them to change name back, but at least get them colors back. The change did real good for Capitals’ merchandising.

124. Joey Profit$ Says:

(_!_)

125. Joe 88 Says:

May 25th >

Birthday always lands on memorial day weekend, can’t beat that

126. BARPAN Says:

The Watcherz Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 9:34 am
    9/9/09 at 9:09 i wonder whats gonna happen
    probley sum final destination shit

^^^^^^^
    well today at

12:34:56 07/08/09 doesnt happen often ..what does it mean …i dont fuckin kno ….

127. Joe 88 Says:

>>Wizards should change their colors back to the original red/white/blue they had as Bullets. I’m sure NBA wouldn’t want them/allow them to change name back, but at least get them colors back.

^They should come back to baltimore first, lol

We stay getting our teams taken away from us

128. Ghost Writer Says:

c(-_-)c

129. Big Homie Says:

8 =========D ~~~~ ( {} )

130. The Watcherz Says:

well today at

12:34:56 07/08/09 doesnt happen often ..what does it mean …i dont fuckin kno ….

thats ill i think i seen that on sum chick twitter

131. Beezy Says:

I picture ATCQ looking somewhat like this:

imdb.com/media/rm1089378048/nm0784833

132. JDollaz12 Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:38 am

^They should come back to baltimore first, lol

We stay getting our teams taken away from us

Yeah, my fam is originally from BMore. I grew up in Laurel. My pops grew up on the Baltimore Colts. He said that fucked the city up when they just left for Indy in the middle of the night without saying shit.

133. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:38 am

^They should come back to baltimore first, lol

We stay getting our teams taken away from us

Not just your team but your pride. Y’all got some work to do on the architectural front.

134. Ghost Writer Says:

I picture ATCQ looking somewhat like this:

imdb.com/media/rm1089378048/nm0784833

–LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

140. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

(flips Bird) [..!..]

141. RIGZ Says:

Stay off Nah for a few weeks & you miss a million things

*tries to catch up on missed music*

142. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

*Pounds to all in the area*

Top of the day peoples.

I picture ATCQ looking somewhat like this:

imdb.com/media/rm1089378048/nm0784833

^roffs

imdb.com/media/rm527602176/nm0327779

^nah beezy heres tribe.

144. Joe 88 Says:

^ *perculates*

*Sleeps in vacent building*

*waits for chris & snoop*

whatup Rigga.

146. Guns Is Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

WOOOOOOOOO!!!

i’m september 5, buddy. . . . always nice to have your bday around a major holiday.

147. Ghost Writer Says:

Wha gwan Rigz

148. Beezy Says:

imdb.com/media/rm527602176/nm0327779

^nah beezy heres tribe.

>>LMAODEADROFFLEWOOOOO

149. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

imdb.com/media/rm527602176/nm0327779

^nah beezy heres tribe.

–I met that dude once, he flirted with my not so attractive friend who past away this past may RIP.

150. JayRight Says:

Btw

ROFLPANCAKES COPTER @ THAT GUY

virgos >

no disrespect

153. Joe 88 Says:

What up Rigz

I thought about you (pause) when I was listening to styles “sleep with guns” freestyle, has he made any new mixtapes worth listening to? cause I try to get with his new shit, but I just can’t, he made too much heat between 2001-2006 for me to listen to mediocore styles, I need that ghost & the machine styles music

154. RIGZ Says:

*daps the dappable*

Mi deya, trying to stay alive

D’Evils trying to kill me off

155. GorillaJoe aka Chief Ali Says:

Capricorns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Word to R Kelly and Elvis. Ok, maybe not.

156. Plug Says:

somebody tell Tyronebiggums81 AKA herbal Kint happy bithday when they see him… or is it Dbillz… I cant remember no homo

157. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

This is what beezy looks like

158. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

This is what beezy looks like

imdb.com/media/rm366713600/nm0005084

D’Evils trying to kill me off

^tell me about it…

yea thou I walk through the valley of death…

160. CiCi The Intern Says:

I don’t why I think Beezy looks like Brian Westbrook

Where I get that idea, I have no idea…

161. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 9:47 am

This is what beezy looks like

imdb.com/media/rm366713600/nm0005084

*flatlines*

164. RIGZ Says:

Last new Styles I heard was the “Phantom Empire” one

I like the “Phantom” series of tapes, they aint Ghost In The Machine level, but theyre nice compared to anyone else’s shit

I was just watching a Styles interview when he was saying he’s all about proving points…I think 2004-2008 he was out to prove he is indeed the best in the LOX…And he succeeded in my eyes

165. Beezy Says:

Brian Westbrook would not be an outlandish comparison…Im taller and less jacked tho

166. RIGZ Says:

so true
    but sept virgos>>>>aug virgos

169. Beezy Says:

ATCQ’s tattoo:

cracktwo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/1110.jpg

170. Pushin It Says:

Damn, Maino only did 18k. Six years ago he would’ve probably sold 100k+. Just a thought.

171. RIGZ Says:

Interviews like this is why Styles P is fucking legendary

youtube.com/watch?v=W_VXpncpFnc

“Alot of ya’ll young boys probably heard me rhyme over these beats & thought they was original beats…”

You hear that disgust in his voice? Thats the sound of hiphop

172. The Watcherz Says:

ghost in the shell>> ghost in the machine
    even tho the ghost in the machine got joints we”ll never hear p like that again
    the key>>>>>>

173. Joe 88 Says:

Has anyone ever dated or talked to a gemini chicka before? I’m one (gemini not female) but never seemed to met, clap or date a gemini chick before I always wondered how they acted

174. Joey Profit$ Says:

ATCQ’s tattoo:

cracktwo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/1110.jpg

^^^^^

AYO!! lol

175. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:51 am

So the dark-skinned with facial hair ain’t a stretch then? I knew it LOL

I read up on both, so this is a real question if you have a real answer

^ luring ether, a new sort

177. RIGZ Says:

The Key IS on Ghost In The Machine…maybe you got the two confused lol

178. jdollaz12 Says:

shake got that ron artest tribute to mj up. lol, i guess son had good intentions. please stick to rebounds ron-ron.

179. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

beezy when hes not on nah right

pics.whitesilk.org/pedobear.jpg

180. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 9:55 am

Two-faced as shit…

*still bitter*

181. Beezy Says:

So the dark-skinned with facial hair ain’t a stretch then? I knew it LOL

^same color, same ceasar…no facial hair tho bc of the corporate life

182. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost in the machine > Ghost in a shell

simply because ghost in the machine sounds like a album, he hit listeners from different angles on that joint, “ghost stories pt 1 & 2” alone makes that better than ghost in a shell, I still got both of these mixtapes, fucking classic, niggies can’t forget about “ghost p” on that mixtape either, him talking at the end of that track cracks me up every fucking time

183. Plug Says:

…no facial hair tho bc of the corporate life
    ——
    I keep a rusty goat tee

184. London Bloke Says:

even numerology > believing in star signs

Hmmmm…why so?

I read up on both, so this is a real question if you have a real answer

Personally as a Muslim i disregard both as fictional reading and dont believe in the truths both claim, but can sympathize with those who believe an element of truth within numerology…particularily those who believe in its small truths rather than any radical hard-line [n] followers.

Whereas, to me, starsigns have no credibility whatsoever but yet they are held in the highest esteem within the western world, appearing in numerous newspapers and magazines.

* daps rigz for mature conversation*

185. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Who cares about their sign

186. Beezy Says:

ATCQ’s is a model, here is his latest campaign:

tinyurl.com/n9r6n9

187. Joe 88 Says:

@CiCi

Everyone tells me the same thing about the gemini chicks or gemini’s period that there two faced, but no one never said that about me, no one I ever knew said I had split personalities, I usually get the “your different, or your unique” response when I tell them i’ma gemini, strange

188. The Watcherz Says:

Ghost in the machine > Ghost in a shell

simply because ghost in the machine sounds like a album, he hit listeners from different angles on that joint, “ghost stories pt 1 & 2″ alone makes that better than ghost in a shell, I still got both of these mixtapes, fucking classic, niggies can’t forget about “ghost p” on that mixtape either, him talking at the end of that track cracks me up every fucking time

“i’m like the king of the african jungle, with like five other animals mixed, I can’t even explain, throw a couple animals in there, like a wolf, *hits blunt* niggas better back up man“
    yea but ghost in the shell is damn near flawless. from the al green freestyle to “told you” ghost in the shell was a flawless cd put together and mangaged to have 20+ tracks on it without it sounding repetitive

189. London Bloke Says:

^same color, same ceasar…no facial hair tho bc of the corporate life

no facial [n] b/c your in the corporate world? What sector?

190. CiCi The Intern Says:

* daps rigz for mature conversation*

It’s really the Eastern cultures that are into the pseudosciences. They based birth, marriage, death and other important landmarks in life on numerology, I Ching, Zodiac, etc. For example, the Chinese would do entire Zodiac chart on a child before they are born.

The Western culture had turned those beliefs into more a profitable entertainment source.

191. Joe 88 Says:

Who cares about their sign

^If your into that thing zodiac signs mean alot, you’ll know what type of person your dealing with before you have a conversation with them, this is a fact.

192. Beezy Says:

no facial [n] b/c your in the corporate world? What sector?

>>I work in finance…facial hair is allowed, but you have to wear like a full beard….f that

193. London Bloke Says:

Joe 88 Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 10:02 am
    @CiCi

which should be personal proof to you that the stereotypes made within starsigns are garbage and that it means nothing.

so if the gyal is a gemini…why do you care?…treat her the same as the others – smash and dash.

194. London Bloke Says:

sounds like Western Christianity.

195. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

–No Homo, but im a leo can you guess what type of person i am. Word to my mother i’ll be honest if ya’ll get it right

196. Joey Profit$ Says:

ATCQ’s is a model, here is his latest campaign:

tinyurl.com/n9r6n9

*dead*
    LMAO

197. Joe 88 Says:

Ghost in a shell is a classic also, IMO both of them are flawless, but it’s like ghost N the machine is 1A and ghost in a shell is 1B

@Rigz/watcher

what mixtape is this styles freestyle on when he says

SP in militant mode, gotta look in the mirror just to keep the killer controlled

I really fucking need this mixtape, it came out in 04′

198. Beezy Says:

early humans tried to rationalize their existence and understand their world by studying the stars and their movements

while astrology (horoscopes) is ridiculous, astronomy is an important part of all human development across cultures

199. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:02 am

@CiCi

She was two-faced and I never thought I’d see that from her (even though she laid that down on other people … but that’s for another time lol) … it’s all how you believe in the Zodiac.

I don’t take as much stock in it but it’s funny how she was and her Zodiac correlated like that …

200. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

-mediabistro.com/agencyspy/original/billy-mays.jpg

201. RIGZ Says:

But the West got it from the East…everything came from the East

But think of it like this…forget human scale for a second

You got a million or more GIGANTIC balls of energy that really are not that far away when you look at it on a planetary or galactic level…

You think all of that energy they release has NO BEARING whatsoever on your life? Or even the universe around you?

& FTR I understand your stance…I aint even challenging it, just discussion.

202. Beezy Says:

^ghey?

203. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:07 am

Astrology was once considered a science.

204. The Watcherz Says:

“the words is the boat the flow is ale”

205. Joe 88 Says:

^I was just asking a question, lol it doesn’t matter tho if you must know, i’m not gonna meet a gemini & treat her any differently from a chick that was born in febuary, I was just curious, damnit, niggas got all einstein on me real quick, lol

206. London Bloke Says:

what company? and what sector? What are the pros/cons

coz I’m considering a job in the trading section @ Bank of NY Mellon at the moment. advice from an anonymousnigga would be more beneficial as it would be more truthful than asking random strangers who lie thinking your gonna rat on them for any cons they say

asked one guy for a con and he said “the canteen foods not that great”. STFU

207. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

yea, that Ol’Bullshit, ive had ppl tell me im a “True Taurus”, whatever the fuck that means.

208. CiCi The Intern Says:

# London Bloke Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:05 am

sounds like Western Christianity.

Christianity is a mangled mess but my Agnostic behind will stay outta that one for now…

209. TheCo!!inB aka Portly Gentleman #1 Says:

i’m a gemini and my wife says she can see when I flip modes (no trevor smith). I can tell i’ma different nigga though.

^ bat shit crazy

211. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

“Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Leo individuals. The Sun is in Leo roughly from July 23 to August 23. Under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently there roughly from August 10 to September 15. The Sanskrit name of Leo in Hindu astrology is Singha.”

^ different how? like you’re more analytical, you watch shit from afar? different how?

213. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:12 am

^ bat shit crazy

lmao, no.

214. London Bloke Says:

& FTR I understand your stance…I aint even challenging it, just discussion.

Nah i’m not some aggy guy looking for a argument [see Amp] i take it all as a discussion

I think it has a bearing on my life and the universe around me in a physics term…so a simplified version would be the moon and the tides

but to think that the stars would affect my characteristics…its too far of a stretch

at most i think the time of year your born could affect the nature vs nuture argument of your upbringing an hence your character which people then translated into astronomy i.e. star signs change depending on the year your born

anyone got a friend that always wants to borrow something of yours? shits annoying. no homo.

216. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

–Who doesnt

217. Joey Profit$ Says:

I’m a Scorpio and I’m all fucked up <<<< lol. You’ll never know my motives just what I want you to know

218. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:12 am

Word to me wanting to get lion paw prints on my right thigh. Fuck was I thinking? That’s worse than a tramp stamp.

219. The Watcherz Says:

i personally know a gemini. they not two faced they just two people in one body. depending on how they feel you’ll get certain responses. They also never say thing directly they are masters at sublimes and shit so that turns alot of people off from them.

220. Beezy Says:

what company? and what sector? What are the pros/cons

^I work @ Merrill as an “Account Executive” – basically relationship management for large insitutional clients aka their whipping boy aka doing whatever the fuck they need the moment they demand it.

I started in trading when I first got into the industry.

My advice is to be prepared to work for the biggest assholes you can imagine, your co-workers will all be pricks who think they’re the smartest people in the word, your hours will be ridiculous, the work hard and neverending, and you will get no recognition for doing a good job.

That said, if you can persevere, you will be paid handsomely.

signs really dont mean shit, once you learn how to read a person through their eyes…

222. Joey Profit$ Says:

How about when you let them borrow then they never return it

223. Joey Profit$ Says:

^^^^^

Words of wisdom!!!

224. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:17 am

word 2 my collection of dark sunglasses, never let ppl look u in the eyes.

225. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Joey Profit$ Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:17 am

How about when you let them borrow then they never return it

Then you need to reevaluate who you consider to be friends….

226. Stryfe Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 4:23 am

LOL @ niggas.

“THIS THREATS, PIMP!”

I’m 28 today… years wiser… degree educated… 2 properties richer… well traveled…

^ Roffle. Don’t make me laugh.

227. Joey Profit$ Says:

word 2 my collection of dark sunglasses, never let ppl look u in the eyes.

I’m the same way shades or not –

228. Stryfe Says:

# Wesker Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 12:07 am

D. Billz Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 10:49 pm

^ LOL

word 2 my collection of dark sunglasses, never let ppl look u in the eyes.

^its true the eyes tell it all.

you can tell if a chick wants to give you the pussy at first eye contact.
    you can tell a timid nigga
    you can tell fake
    you can tell real
    humble
    honest
    troubled
    etc.

230. Beezy Says:

cOLD is that nigga that awkwardly gazes deep into your eyes when you first meet him

231. RIGZ Says:

I hear that. But you have to remember, at conception, astrology was a much deeper science than it appears to be now

The year you were born, the date & even the time of day you were born is supposed to make a difference

Its just simplified now so it can fit in a lil newspaper column

But if you can feel different waking up on a sunny day, to a rainy day to an overcast day, why do you think a star (remember the sun is a star) could not have a similar, although more miniscule affect? Cos its that much further away?

Remember, you have to forget about human scale, cos we’re talking about energy…

232. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:21 am
    word 2 my collection of dark sunglasses, never let ppl look u in the eyes.

^its true the eyes tell it all.

you can tell if a chick wants to give you the pussy at first eye contact.

thats some real shit.

233. Joe 88 Says:

>i personally know a gemini. they not two faced they just two people in one body. depending on how they feel you’ll get certain responses.

^Pretty much. There not tryna be two faced that’s just who they are, trust me they can’t control it

>They also never say thing directly they are masters at sublimes and shit so that turns alot of people off from them.

*Black stare*

Yeah, I can co-sign that too, but I usually don’t say much period, it depends on how I feel that day. If I wake up feeling anti social, it’s gonna be like that the whole day, if i’m happy when I wake up, my charm can control the whole room.

ever stare in a persons eyes and see nothing… thats a person on the verge of death, so much emptiness they want to die.

^*roffs* … a snap shot is all it takes.

ever been walking down the street minding your own business, and simultaneously head nods exchange between you and another person, that you’ve never seen in your life…. thats when you recognize eachother on a much different level.

236. Geronimo P Says:

Daps to the squad

Some of you nahggers are on here late and back again real early.

237. RIGZ Says:

I always found it crazy that you can never see the stars as they are today

Half of the stars in the sky may not even exist anymore, even though we see them every night

When I found that out as a lil yute, that made me start reading up on stars

238. Beezy Says:

^deep

239. BARPAN Says:

Beezy Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 10:22 am

^^^^^^
    lmao … like a new black dude at the job tryin to see if theres a black conection … no nigga i dont kno u n i seen that unity shit rock nigs to sleep … get yah own…lol

240. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

I always found it crazy that you can never see the stars as they are today

When I found that out as a lil yute, that made me start reading up on stars

–or maybe the sky is so clogged up with smog its hard to get a clear view

241. Beezy Says:

yeah I haven’t seen stars in quite awhile…the only time I can is when i go back to my moms place in the burbs

242. The Watcherz Says:

gemini are funny people loyal but funny. they can be serious about sumthing but joke about it in same light. you can easliy brush it off and be like oh Joe just playin but in actuality joe really sending you messages. If you not quick witted your not gonna like a gemini or take hime serious.

243. Joey Profit$ Says:

The stars took off to the burbs – lol.

244. RIGZ Says:

or maybe the sky is so clogged up with smog its hard to get a clear view

Nah, the light takes so long to get to Earth that all you see in the sky is really a snapshot of the star in the state it was a few hundred years ago, sometimes thousands of years ago

Its like looking into the past when you really think about it

245. Beezy Says:

stars are kind of ghey if you ask me…just chillin up in the sky emitting light…being bright

very effeminate

Its like looking into the past when you really think about it

^ nah I thought it took like 6 minutes for the suns light to reach earth? a few hundred years??

247. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:33 am

very effeminate

So the moon should be the ultimate queer, right? And the sun? President of GLAAD?

248. London Bloke Says:

Beezy Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 10:08 am

^ghey?

childish. But A-grade humour.

when it comes to bad over-used tattoo’s [in the uk atleast]

1. Stars [women]
    2. Rose on chest [men]
    3. Footprints [women]

Thats not including floral patterns [women] coz its too open

249. RIGZ Says:

When you look at The Sun, you’re roughly looking about 8 minutes into the past

250. Beezy Says:

the sun is hella ghey

its really just a noxious ball of gases, burning. I mean if it was square that would be manly, but being all circular like that….mad homo

251. Bill Hu$tle Says:

whats good Nahggers

tell amber rose she can cheat wit me anyday!

252. RIGZ Says:

Yeah, thats The Sun though…Some of these stars in the sky are suns themselves, but theyre so far away the look like dots to us

So think how far that must be…

253. CiCi The Intern Says:

2. Rose on chest [men]

The hell? That would get the side-eye from me lol!

254. The Watcherz Says:

this looks like a star trek blog right now lol

255. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

When you look at The Sun, you’re roughly looking about 8 minutes into the past

–Read somewhere that sunlight takes years to reach earth but we only experience hours

256. RIGZ Says:

“Ayo, The Sun could never be pussy, he always come out
    He’ll stand right there even if you pull your gun out…”

-Tony Starks

257. Tweezy Says:

Roses on chest is mad suspect (no Vega)

258. D_block_4_life Says:

Internet is a helluva drug.

259. Geronimo P Says:

WTF!?!?!?! Are all of yall smoking on the same weed mixed with leak leak???

260. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Tweezy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:41 am

Roses on chest is mad suspect (no Vega)

Yeah, I’m still confused about that one…

261. Beezy Says:

the moon is a fag too…letting niggas mount it….what part of the game is that?

262. The Watcherz Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 10:42 am
    # Tweezy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:41 am

Roses on chest is mad suspect (no Vega)

Yeah, I’m still confused about that one…
    street fighter cici street fighter.

263. The Watcherz Says:

smh at niggas connecting stars and planets with sexuality.

264. Joe 88 Says:

Niggas getting rose’s on there chest?

I like star tats on chicka, don’t know why but I do.

I still have no tattoo’s. I lost

265. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Geronimo P Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:42 am

WTF!?!?!?! Are all of yall smoking on the same weed mixed with leak leak???

Yep. That same trippy shit that allowed the Giants to get rid of their best receiver and let Corky II QB the squad.

266. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

the moon is a fag too…letting niggas mount it….what part of the game is that?

–Why does it have to be a man tho.. Why cant it be a bitch like that folk tale you homo

267. RIGZ Says:

I swear to JAH, I suggested Rae, Ghost & Meth should do an album together…on some all 3 on the cover Ironman shit

And its actually gonna happen now? WTF???

This cant be life

*sheds tear*

268. RIGZ Says:

CLASSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=JmqPzzdKO1s

269. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The Watcherz Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:44 am
    smh at niggas connecting stars and planets with sexuality.

LMAO, gattdamn Nerds

270. Joey Profit$ Says:

LMAO @ niggas calling the moon / sun gay.

Niggas @ NASA are going to be heated – lol

271. Beezy Says:

^Nigga you got a crush on the moon or something?

Looking up there like “if only you were a real girl” and shit…

yous weird

272. RIGZ Says:

ohhhhhh my my my

273. Beezy Says:

*ATCQs it up*

*dissed by every girl in the NY metro*

*last hope to lose virginity is moon pussy*

274. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:45 am

the moon is a fag too…letting niggas mount it….what part of the game is that?

Watch your fucking mouth, you cunt. <— That’s why

275. D_block_4_life Says:

Got it poppin in the frozen good aisle by the fish sticks, good thing i had my fishsticks wallys on with the 5 tone durag, you know illuminatti is responsible for chocolate covered entemanns, and fiber optic breadsticks

-Ghostface

276. pmass Says:

Sup Nah?

y’all cats is funny.

277. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Watch your fucking mouth, you cunt. <— That’s why

–Momentary slip lol

278. RIGZ Says:

Rae, Ghost & Slick Rick on a song together >>>>>>

279. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

*Beezys it up*

*fails live a normal life*

*snorts coke off ass of little ms pageant winner*

280. The Watcherz Says:

huh?? i doubt even he know what he”s talking bout.

281. CiCi The Intern Says:

You know what’s gay? Constellations…

The Big Dipper = a giant uncircumcised penis in the sky

282. RIGZ Says:

# The Watcherz Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:50 am

huh?? i doubt even he know what he”s talking bout.

SMH & LOL

283. D_block_4_life Says:

SMH & LOL
    LOLOL

284. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Ghost is Goat as far as gibberish

285. Beezy Says:

*ATCQs it up*

*fantasizes about caressing the moon*

*jerks off to pics of Buzz Aldrin*

286. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:48 am

*ATCQs it up*

*dissed by every girl in the NY metro*

*last hope to lose virginity is moon pussy*

You forgot

*catches space herpes*

287. Sean Coonery Says:

Real Talk if you don’t like drake….Then you dont get girls or pussy..

Only niggas that got hoes on their dick can relate to Drake…

and thats why I listen to Drake…and I fux with drake…

No pussy getting ass niggas…can’t stand Drake…

This is fact.

288. RIGZ Says:

“Yo Ghost, you a funny nigga
    Turn on the radio all you hear is X & Jigga
    Haha, you vexed nigga!
    No airplay…”

“Bet my gat spray…”

“Yea, thats hearsay,
    You spray hairspray
    And up north nigga, you aint getting jail play…”

“How you know??”

“Yo its obvious, clear as day…”

289. Joe 88 Says:

*Harlem shakes to “smells like teen spirit”*

290. The Watcherz Says:

RIGZ Says:

July 8th, 2009 at 10:52 am
    # The Watcherz Says:
    July 8th, 2009 at 10:50 am

huh?? i doubt even he know what he”s talking bout.

SMH & LOL
    1.basically he either fought or had sex in the supermarket in frozen food aisle
    2.with wallys the color of fish sticks (im not sure if their cooked or frozen) so it could be light biege or dark brown depending on how well they was cooked
    3.with a durag with 5 colors on it
    4. and the goverment is responsible for making chocloate donuts
    5. and making breadstick out of hd plasma cables

wow
    and these are the niggas you look up 2
    thats what i be talking bout niggas dnt know what they be saying cause they be dusted half the tyme

291. RIGZ Says:

Who the fuck makes songs talking to their old disgruntled watches? Like, seriously.

WTF do these bredahs smoke?

292. RIGZ Says:

SMH @ Watcherz trying to decipher D BLock’s rhymes

Im fucking dying lol

293. Joe 88 Says:

Real Talk if you don’t like drake….Then you dont get girls or pussy..

Only niggas that got hoes on their dick can relate to Drake…

and thats why I listen to Drake…and I fux with drake…

No pussy getting ass niggas…can’t stand Drake…

This is fact.

*Dead*

Drake is ass, dude isnt nice on the mic, but I like 2 of his songs, that’s good enough for me.

294. JayRight Says:

*Harlem shakes to “smells like teen spirit”*

HaAhaHaHaHa

295. FaMs! Says:

newnessmagazine.yuku.com/topic/40

How do niggas feel about the Transformers 2 Robot’s taking on racial identity?

296. D_block_4_life Says:

1.basically he either fought or had sex in the supermarket in frozen food aisle
    3.with a durag with 5 colors on it
    4. and the goverment is responsible for making chocloate donuts
    5. and making breadstick out of hd plasma cables

wow
    Is. In. Tears.

297. Joey Profit$ Says:

How do niggas feel about the Transformers 2 Robot’s taking on racial identity?

No me inporta

298. Mixtape Covers Says:

This album cover is hot. I’m feelin’ it!