Convinced – Saddest Stories (prod. Jansport J)

heavens

This beat is crazy and he goes in.

Here is the link for Saddest Stories prod by Jansport J, this song reflects the personal struggles one must deal with when attempting to find out who he is and where does he want to be in this stressful world we live in. You can catch Convinced Tuesday July 14th @ The Grand Star Jazz Club in Downtown LA performing with Shawn Chrys & Chris Focus………….the album “FuturWestic” is coming!!

Convinced – Saddest Stories (prod. Jansport J)

Previously: Convinced – Conglomerate Freestyle

48 Responses to “Convinced – Saddest Stories (prod. Jansport J)”

1. PHENOMENON Says:

Barry Gordy just spoke the truth.

GOAT.

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

dominica Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:01 pm
    $5 Amp = Nation

*DEAD*
    ===============
    Even I have to laugh at this lol.

3. Voltron Says:

Born Like This > The Ecstatic

That would be true if:

Charles Hamilton > Blu

4. soapy Says:

Harlem World Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 1:56 pm
    dear god…..please bring nicki minaj to the bbq

P.S.*ill settle for amnada diva*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know Kid Sister’s people. I’ll fly in with her if this goes down.

5. JDS Says:

herbal kint Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 1:45 pm

JDS Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 1:42 pm
    herbal kint Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 1:36 pm

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 1:34 pm
    You can’t confront these lames with logic.

–What logic nigga, You’re typing with straight fingers that a bitch that is accepting a mans piss is the same as a bitch getting beat the fuck up

…. exactly cause the key word is she accepted it ….

*dumbfounded*

are you niggas serious???

…. you telling me a girl allowing you to fuck then piss on her, just so she can then exploit it and blackmail you is the same thing as making a bitch grow a second head out of an alright gigantic forehead ? ….

you’re twisting the focus.

we’re talking about a man who willingly associated himself with someone who did something wrong involving a woman, and then decides to throw his weight around to punish another person who did something wrong involving a woman.

i’m not trying to draw a correlation between the 2 incidents because there isnt one. BUT, i believe we both can agree that having sex with and pissing on a minor (whether or not she wanted it is besides the point) and beating a woman are both fundamentally wrong.

and if thats the case, then i dont see how one can commend Jay for putting the kabosh down on Chris and not keeping R.Kelly at arms distance.

6. G7 Says:

i’m not convinced

7. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

I understand dude is young, and young dudes make mistakes. I’m not saying to black ball the kid out of the industry, but come on, he beat that woman like she was a man who stole from him, and he got off with probation. In the cosmic scheme of things, dude had some kind of retribution coming to him.

ignoance.

dude went through months of shame, showed up to court and took his punishment.

jay is a fuck nigga for keepin that dude out the show. that was pure ego and adolescent of Camel Joe….kinda like the shots he just fired at that bunch of lame ducks.

8. Harlem World Says:

Am i the only person who thinks amanda diva would get smashed?

9. Voltron Says:

Talib or Common?

10. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

you’re twisting the focus.

–So your point is Jay is in the wrong for associating with someone who has done something bad?… yo you do know jayz is a rapper right? in HipHop

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Yo, this MJ tribute is mad sad, b.

12. Ghost Writer Says:

eskay Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:01 pm
    >>None of you guys will show…both of yall are scared…unless I see this meet up happen I rest my case

I’ve never met one authentic tough guy on the internet in my whole life. not one. I’ve been challenging niggas to come see me [ll] since I started this site and not one person has taken me up on it. is that my fault? I don’t play those games, I’m a grown man, if I say, lets settle something face to face, I’ma be there.

yeah, Aight…

13. FaMs! Says:

smh when Nah is over…I know somebody has a promising career in court room stenography

14. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Im convinced you niggas walked in your mom getting nutted on

15. Joe 88 Says:

Tell me right now, do you wanna spend your whole life alone?

16. KzA Says:

Harlem World Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:05 pm
    Am i the only person who thinks amanda diva would get smashed?

Hell no…she opened for the Roots last week at Highline….shes sexy as fuck

17. Darth Cipher Says:

Come see you?

You’re making me mad uncomfortable right now.

This isn’t happening

$5 Amp = Nation

nah Nate’s canadian, he’d be down for the scrap cause he knows there’d be a brew waiting on the other side

18. soapy Says:

Harlem World Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:05 pm
    Am i the only person who thinks amanda diva would get smashed?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Naw. She could get it. Early, then we’d chill and read comics or some shit.

19. dominica Says:

hip hop cops Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    >>I blog for fun, I have a day job, shorty.

*said in thick korean accent*

Amp does nails

20. Harlem World Says:

# Voltron Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Talib or Common?

Talib just for The Blast.

21. Joe 88 Says:

You worry about the wrong things, the wrong things

22. KzA Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:06 pm
    Im convinced you niggas walked in your mom getting nutted on

rofl WTF

dude sounds like he coulda been part of the Gravediggahs.

24. G7 Says:

Voltron Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    Born Like This > The Ecstatic

That would be true if:

Charles Hamilton > Blu

====
    you got them Mos goggles on so your opinion doesn’t count.

25. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Amanda diva is an embarrassment

26. Darth Cipher Says:

Voltron Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:05 pm
    Talib or Common?

Common… Like Water For Chocolate

27. Joe 88 Says:

So what’s all this fuckery about Jigga vs Chris brown vs Game & Jenny jones vs Dame?

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

dominica Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    hip hop cops Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    >>I blog for fun, I have a day job, shorty.

*said in thick korean accent*

Amp does nails
    =============
    ROFFLES!!

I’m too saddened by this MJ shit to even continue this back & forth.

It’s futile on my part anyway.

29. dominica Says:

Amanda Diva: so do you follow any hip hop blogs?

Me: yea, nahright

Amanda Diva hangs up

30. Darth Cipher Says:

Charles Hamilton > Blu

not even in CH’s mind, is that true

31. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Amanda Diva look like she got a smelyl cooch and might talk too much during sex

ok, dude got some bars…. good wordplay

33. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Amp = Ms Swan

34. dominica Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    dominica Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    hip hop cops Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:04 pm
    >>I blog for fun, I have a day job, shorty.

*said in thick korean accent*

Amp does nails
    =============
    ROFFLES!!

I’m too saddened by this MJ shit to even continue this back & forth.

It’s futile on my part anyway.

go create fake accounts to up your followers count

35. Harlem World Says:

# A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

Amanda diva is an embarrassment

If amanda diva turned up to the bbq in her best summer gear, you would be a homo if you didnt wanna smash.

36. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

GATTTT!

37. Darth Cipher Says:

dominica Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 2:10 pm
    Amanda Diva: so do you follow any hip hop blogs?

Me: yea, nahright

Amanda Diva hangs up
    correction

Amanda Diva: so do you follow any hip hop blogs?

Me: yea, nahright

Amanda Diva drops to her knees

38. Brooklyn Strong Says:

How did Jay keep CB out of the BET awards? He gave BET a choice either me or him and he let them choose. BET shouldve said get out of here Jay you dont dance like MJ

>>yeah, Aight…

what you don’t believe me? you want some to nigga!? come see me! lol

40. Voltron Says:

not even in CH’s mind, is that true

There we are:

The Ecstatic > Born Like This

41. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

–I’d get the mouth from her cause thats only way i’d get her to stfu.

On second thought, she’d probably talk while my dong is in her throat and inbetween breaths.

42. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Jay got wicked connects….

and why do cats act like women aint been gettin their ass beat for centuries…

i aint excusin what CB did but get over it. let that nigga live.

43. Harlem World Says:

rofl @ eskay attacking young korean boys at the bbq

44. Harlem World Says:

that stevie performance was beautiful b

^ you niggas are vile and sadistic. keep it up lol.

46. JDS Says:

# A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

you’re twisting the focus.

not necessarily.

i’m saying dont try and play Superman when you were breaking bread with Lex Luthor and shit.

47. vhingrhamesonyo'momma Says:

jean grae and a whole list of other bitches>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>amanda diva. prolly smell like taco meat.

48. Nah Right » Convinced - You Aint Gotta Like Me Says:

[…] Convinced – Saddest Stories (prod. Jansport J) | El Prez feat. FCC – Floss Angeles […]