Alchemist & Evidence are Step Brothers

alchemist_coverfinal

Al & EV already have a ton of music out together, but “So Fresh” off Evidence’s Layover EP is where I believe these two began a new chapter of their bromance called Step Brothers.

Step Brothers – Just Step

Bonus: Step Brothers – It’s Coming Down [Previously on Evidence Radio]

Alchemist’s Chemical Warfare is in stores today, along with his collabo t-shirt with Diamond Supply Co. Cop it here. Hit the jump to see all the colorways of the shirt.

Previously: The Alchemist feat. Travis McCoy (Gym Class Heroes) & Lil Wayne – I Know Your Name (Final)

alchemist

197 Responses to “Alchemist & Evidence are Step Brothers

1. Back Shot Wizard aka nice like loaded dice Says:

You motherfuckers are gully

>>lol @ computer illiterate Splash being capable of such things.

I mean, seriously. and Splash will tell you himself he’s computer illiterate.

3. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

Even Spitta don’t wanna see me in that game. Real talk, I’d still buy that system AND game. Just that one game.

sports games > all other games

yo, everytime I see Currensy’s name now, I think about that nigga asking for a size 7.5 shoe in that interview

4. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

smh and lol @ the ‘Blog Conspiracies’ – Scott = Amp? (no shots al-fayed)

Is it me or has Nah been a weird place in the comment section recently.

and dont diss ze Krauts, we’re the best nation in the world when it comes to football (no NFL)

plus Germans prefer techno and all that shit to hip-hop, word to my cousins.

5. Harlem World Says:

*Feels like putting sean coonery in a fridge*
    *Threatens to drop him off building in it*

The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 9:38 pm

sports games > all other games

^I’m older now and I don’t have the patience for settin’ up seasons, pickin’ teams, etc. Just get me assorted amounts of artillery and let me shoot the shit outta everybody.

I haven’t owned a system in about 8 years though.

7. Mag Says:

Omar Miniya > Willie Randolf

8. herbal kint Says:

R.J.Orion Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 8:14 pm
    “… and i dont give a fuck what bill cosby said, cause the problem gon’ exist when bill cosby’s dead … and i dont think the revelations from the supreme beings residing or hidin out in bill cosby’s head ….” (c) Renaissance Man

damn…

… thats my favorite jay line, and if not the first one of the first times I was literally shook to my core like god damn this man is a problem ….

it is true talent and potency wise jay electronica >>>>>>> all

9. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Germans = pr’s danielson

10. Brooklyn Strong Says:

my 6 yr old daughter just asked me was michael jackson an african american

11. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

my 6 yr old daughter just asked me was michael jackson an african american

i bet its genius moments like that that makes having kids worthwhile

12. Wesker Says:

This eskay fellow is quite amusing. Some of you are overopinionated. Folks, when your life revolves around a blog – it’s time to get a hobby. Besides, when was the last time you were able to change the other person’s mind by arguing?

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

and spit refreshingly

(c) Ye

why

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

wwtdd.com/2009/07/this-is-good-enough/015mena/

20. Wesker Says:

Hahahaha… Your “daps” really crack me up. God, what fags. SMH… Making friends over the net is like running in the special olympics.

21. salvia_blunts Says:

wwtdd.com/2009/07/this-is-good-enough/015mena/

suvari’d

22. JayRight Says:

I’ll blast on Judas Iscariot and peel off in chariot unhhhh

23. KzA Says:

Ok.

Question of the fucking night.

Joel Ortiz

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

tinyurl.com/joelwtfisthis

24. Sean Coonery Says:

Some of you niggas get no pussy

I can tell you get no girls

At least the participants in the Special Olympics usually have a common goal. Being a spectator to said event is even MORE “retarded”.

26. FaMs! Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 7th, 2009 at 10:49 pm
    ____________________________

I agree wit the bitch LOL

27. FaMs! Says:

Twitter: Join the Lyrics to go game on NEWNESS
    …do you have the lyrical prowess?

newnessmagazine.yuku.com/topic/39

28. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    **Is retarded.

**Attends Greatest Show on Earth.

29. KingPoetic Says:

GOAT post

Ghostface: Yayo can eat a fat dick

30. Mag Says:

lol at chris browns new chain

i31.tinypic.com/bedhck.jpg

Hov give the lil nigga a Fair one?!

31. PHENOMENON Says:

Damn, the head on that b*tch must be amazing.

32. FaMs! Says:

Phenomenon did you sign up for the message board?

newnessmagazine.yuku.com/topic/39

33. Sean Coonery Says:

Fams are you the nigga that parties with Hot Rod from G-Unit.

34. JayRight Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Damn, the head on that b*tch must be amazing.

Teyana Taylors head game got to be ridiculous.

35. PHENOMENON Says:

I was talking about her creative mind, PEDOPHILE!!

36. Mag Says:

A better look

i30.tinypic.com/ie2qmg.jpg

37. JayRight Says:

I was talking about her creative mind, PEDOPHILE!!

^She’s 18

38. PHENOMENON Says:

I was talking about her creative mind, PEDOPHILE!!

^She’s 18

^ ^
    REALLY?!?!

. . .Sh*t.

39. PHENOMENON Says:

Well, in that case. . .

Damn I wish she’d just kiss my dick. Just once.

40. PHENOMENON Says:

Wow, Chris is a genius for that chain. [Sarcasm]

41. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Does anyone have

Clear The Area- Cashis Feat. Crooked I and Royce?

42. D_Block_4_life AKA heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I found it..

43. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

i30.tinypic.com/ie2qmg.jpg

shots fired @ rih rih?

its like one of those ‘POW’ things from the old Batman series when they used to smack criminals up…

44. Wesker Says:

D. Billz Says:
    July 7th, 2009 at 10:49 pm

That’s your rebuttal? OMG… So easy. I appreciate you admitting the fact that you’re retarded. Being a “spectator” to the aforementioned “event” is part of the big brother little brother program. NEXT!

45. PW Says:

A chick who orgasms while giving head without touching herself >>>>>>>>>

46. JUlett Says: