Wale – Pretty Girls

wale-gqwale_02_logo

Wale – Pretty Girls

via PDS

108 Responses to “Wale – Pretty Girls”

1. Wolverine Says:

i like pretty girls.

2. Wolverine Says:

…why am I even awake at this time.. smh.
    goodnight

3. Kell-El Says:

…why am I even awake at this time.. smh.
    goodnight

^ Ol Imsominac, binoculars in my window looking ass nucccccaaaaa

4. Wolverine Says:

kell-e?
    you olllll SINCE YOU BEEN GOONNNE face havin ass nigga.
    l

5. Big Homie Says:

I don’t know how to rip. I just mentioned I heard this on the radio earlier today. I was actually in the whip. Its a CDQ. No word on if its on the album, next single etc. Not a radio rip tho. Good looks. Track is nice.

6. kvn Says:

sounds CDQ. Definitely not radio rip. Hot joint.

7. November End Says:

98% of Wale fans must be white

8. Nanyanen Says:

99% if u include DiCaprio.

*ghostrides Titanic*

9. CHILE ! Says:

yo im latino and im def fellin wale’s music tho
    wuz up nahrightaz!

10. Seth Gueko Says:

Soulja Boy claims that “money fucks you up”

Soulja appears to be going through the ups and downs of being a celeb and having money…heres what he said in a interview…
    “A lot of people talking about what I twittered the other night…so I want to address it, now that I have had some time to do some thinking. At 18 years, having grown up in the Mississippi Delta, I never thought my life would take me to where I am now. All I wanted to do was make music. All I thought I loved was music. I would die for that motherfuckin music. But, once I got a record deal and all these people around me trying to tell me who to be, what to do and how to do it, I realized that I wasn’t making music any more for the love. I got into this weird place where I began making music for the money. And I was making a lot of money…more money than I could ever imagine. And with that money, of course, I could buy a lot of things…but to be honest, you can only drive that brand new phantom around the corner oh so many times… and when you are done driving, it really don’t mean sh*t. I thought money was gonna bring me happiness. And that is the farthest thing from the truth. Money f*cks you up.
    I know I might sound crazy, because a lot of you who are reading are probably like, I wish I had this ni**a’s money. But, the truth is that money got me twisted. All I want to do is go back to making music for the love of it. The accolades and the awards are for everyone else. The music is for me. The music is my happiness. So, of course I am struggling in my mind right now…cause I wanna get back to place where I woke up, thinking about what I was gonna write that day. Where I went to sleep ready to dream about what I was gonna write the next day.
    I know my fans. And I know they will understand this. This ain’t got nothing to do with y’all. Oh yeah… sorry to all my white peeps out there. I’m not racist :) But I guess time will heal all wounds…”
    source- hxxp://globalgrind.com/content/79805…Y-FCKS-YOU-UP/

^ice t wins !
    flawless victory.

11. RIIIIGGHHTTT Says:

98% of Wale fans must be white

^^^ 99% of what you just said must be retarded
    the 1% is still up in the air

12. fiiyah Says:

This is nice!!

13. Real Talk Says:

I heard DC radio played this shit like 25 times

14. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

^ Blaq Poet – Stretch Marks And Cigarette Burns Feat. Panchi & Imani Montana Clean LP Version

aight Chocolate City reppin !

15. sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:

98% of dead prez fans are white so what u saying lol.

J.cole “lights please”»»»

16. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

99% of Wale fans are ok with the gfs cheating on them

17. BSCXTWO Says:

Why do people give Wale so much attention? There are many more dope MCs that need the pub. He’s wack. and I’m from DC.

Let’s talk about that KRS/Buckshot cd coming out. Let’s review the new Tame one cd.

C’mon

18. Bcopeonthewall Says:

This jount rockin like nuffin. backyard got this thang crankin. this how we get down n dc, n wale do got black fans.

19. ant Says:

if that fan wale slapped wasn’t white u think wale woulda did it?

20. SouthLdn Says:

http://www.blackchat.co.uk/blackchatold/hangout/ @ danielson

21. SouthLdn Says:

promote ur blogging site in the forum

22. kevfresco Says:

i was chillin w/this breezy from oxenhill maryland PG county last night. she told me she nor no one she knows out her way knows wale music.

we were @ the fireworks display talking bout D.C. go-go music and hip-hop and i asked her has she heard of a rapper name wale that infuses go-go w/rap. she was like nah. so we finally get to her spot relaxin watchin videos and ‘chillin’ came on. i’m pointin out how thas him and how he shot half the video in urban boutiques and elsewhere in boston. she was like “whas his name again?” i tell her and shes like i heard this song before and recoginized the girls voice from ‘pokerface’. i was like “so you kinda hear the go-go vibe in the song?” she scrunched her face then look @ me like, “he ‘spose to be from D.C.?” i was like yea PG county, round your parts. then she was like, “yo niggas don’t be talkin bout this dude.”

SMH.

23. jaffyjoe Says:

dude sounds like kanye flow very similar. NOE 2 JAY

24. kevfresco Says:

i like this tho….. good shit mr. falorin.

*brings it back for a livin*

25. Asparaghost Says:

A Backyard Band sample…pretty nice…he stepped his game up..this is six times better than chillin’

“98% of Wale fans must be white”

such ignorance…you need to sit in a corner with a Dunce hat

I’m black, and I kno at least 15 wale fans personally…all niggas
    even worse, you made it seem like there’s something wrong with white fans…*points out injustice to Caucasian colleagues* *Puts on Wayne Brady face*

26. salvia_blunts Says:

hahahaha, who remembers this skit?

“girl chill out, that shit came from my soul.”

27. salvia_blunts Says:

Nah Right
    « KiD CuDi on Tim Westwood
    Wale – Pretty Girls (Radio Rip)

wale-performs-tao-las-vegas-june-18-20091

Wale – Pretty Girls (Radio Rip)

via PDS

This entry was posted by Dre on Sunday, July 5th, 2009 at 3:14 am and is filed under Music. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
    21 Responses to “Wale – Pretty Girls (Radio Rip)”

1. Wolverine Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 3:21 am

i like pretty girls.
    2. Wolverine Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 3:22 am

…why am I even awake at this time.. smh.
    goodnight
    3. Kell-El Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 3:26 am

…why am I even awake at this time.. smh.
    goodnight

^ Ol Imsominac, binoculars in my window looking ass nucccccaaaaa
    4. Wolverine Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 3:32 am

kell-e?
    you olllll SINCE YOU BEEN GOONNNE face havin ass nigga.
    l
    5. Big Homie Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 3:39 am

6. kvn Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 4:12 am

sounds CDQ. Definitely not radio rip. Hot joint.
    7. November End Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 4:21 am

98% of Wale fans must be white
    8. Nanyanen Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 4:48 am

99% if u include DiCaprio.

*ghostrides Titanic*

This is nice!!
    12. Real Talk Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 6:12 am

I heard DC radio played this shit like 25 times
    13. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 8:01 am

aight Chocolate City reppin !
    14. sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 8:23 am

98% of dead prez fans are white so what u saying lol.

J.cole “lights please”»»»
    15. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 9:20 am

99% of Wale fans are ok with the gfs cheating on them
    16. ant Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 10:05 am

if that fan wale slapped wasn’t white u think wale woulda did it?
    17. SouthLdn Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 10:16 am

promote ur blogging site in the forum
    18. kevfresco Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 10:36 am

we were @ the fireworks display talking bout D.C. go-go music and hip-hop and i asked her has she heard of a rapper name wale that infuses go-go w/rap. she was like nah. so we finally get to her spot relaxin watchin videos and ‘chillin’ came on. i’m pointin out how thas him and how he shot half the video in urban boutiques and elsewhere in boston. she was like “whas his name again?” i tell her and shes like i heard this song before and recoginized the girls voice from ‘pokerface’. i was like “so you kinda hear the go-go vibe in the song?” she scrunched her face then look @ me like, “he ’spose to be from D.C.?” i was like yea PG county, round your parts. then she was like, “yo niggas don’t be talkin bout this dude.”

SMH.

That story sucked..and maybe this bitch doesnt get out of the house…..smh at letting one misinformed pigeon’s opinion speak for the whole DC….dumb ass nigga

28. salvia_blunts Says:

SMH.

29. kevfresco Says:

hold up….

what you emo cuz of a story i relayed? how did that story reflect the whole D.C. area? further more, if the story sucked so much how you felt so compelled to comment and call me out on it. i swear, if i had a blog site my hateratio would skyrocket cuz my words bring out a man inna bitch. nigga, you was so unnerved by my story ya finger slipped and made you copy the whole thread.

“relax yaself girl please settle down!”(c) kamaal

30. Mag Says:

November End Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 4:21 am

98% of Wale fans must be white

new white people, can’t scare these white people… I tried.

“Boo” -chappelle
    “those days are over” nu white people

31. Brooklyn. Says:

Fuck you wale, we dont believe you.

I live in the heart of the District (GA Ave), plenty of cars roll through here and not a nare system be blastin’ Whale’s music.

*dapz kev, Tribe, and sleep*

34. The Shot Clock aka Guns is me Says:

white folks keepin weak hip hop alive…..

35. kevfresco Says:

not a nare system be blastin’ Whale’s music.

lolol. *daps d.billionz* thas my point of the story. that these new rap dudes be buzzin on the net but they own hoods barely know them. it wasn’t a shot at wale per say, cuz i don’t feel either way about his music and i got the mixtape about nothin. but out in oxenhill MD apparently, his buzz aint bout nothin.

36. b-ease Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 11:24 am

Sad, but true. Dude’s buzz is weak in the DMV. There’s a lot of “he’s not really from DC” talk from people that actually do know who he is, and alot of blank stares from everybody else. Which is a shame, because as a hip hop artist, you can’t be the man nationally before being the man around your way, and dude makes dope music.

37. b-ease Says:

*daps the mayor, kev, tribe*

38. Mag Says:

Fuck D.C

NY ain’t forget about that cam incident.

39. kevfresco Says:

that statement is dead real but i don’t even think it’s standard policy in hip-hop anymore.

40. b-ease Says:

Mag Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 11:36 am
    Fuck D.C

NY ain’t forget about that cam incident.

In all fairness, that wouldve happened anywhere. Cam was riding around dolo, in a lambo, on one of the busiest, blackest nites of the year in DC. Same shit would have happened in Milwaukee, Little Rock, Baltimore, Oakland, etc, etc.

41. kevfresco Says:

*daps b-ease*

42. b-ease Says:

You know, I was thinking that before I hit submit. Is it still the policy?? I think Bump J was the man in the Chi before Kanye blew up, but Gucci had Atlanta on lock a few seasons before other hoods started rolling with him. I’m trying to think of recent examples…

43. kevfresco Says:

I’m trying to think of recent examples…

charles hamilton is the biggest example thus far.

44. PHENOMENON Says:

. . .So what up with those Wale ZUNE contest winner results??

45. kevfresco Says:

gasher roth has got to be the next example of failed hip-hop policy. i mean detroit been held down eminem so you already know it aint even a color line issue. hip-hop all sorts of fucked up now.

46. b-ease Says:

charles hamilton is the biggest example thus far.

Yea, but see, that’s the thing. To me, Charles is an example of why that policy is still in effect. Even with all the net hype and major magazine articles, that nigga never had a prescence in the streets of NY. And you see what state his career is in now.

47. kevfresco Says:

@ ease

nah i meant it that way too just worded it wrong. i be havin thought dyslexia sometimes.

48. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

Even Drake’s misogynistic ass vid couldn’t turn me into a WALE fan.

And judging by the clip of Wale getting up close and personal wit dem wyte boyz…his fans be dem wyte boyz.

I ain’t mad at em’ thou keep that wack shyt over der.

49. b-ease Says:

kevfresco Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 11:53 am
    @ ease

lol, word. after reading it again, i kinda figured that’s what you were saying.

50. b-ease Says:

“A” Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 12:00 pm
    Even Drake’s misogynistic ass vid couldn’t turn me into a WALE fan.

I wouldnt call it misogynistic. That implies a hatred towards women. Drake’s video was simply extremely objectifying. Not to play semantics, but the word misogyny gets thrown around too much, like “classic”.

51. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

Ay Nah, who makes that T-shirt Wale got on?!

*starts to think Wale might actually be good for something*

52. Hoskins Says:

no sexism but women dont know Hip Hop, why kevfresco is valuing that womans opinion is beyond me

53. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

—————————-
    And I think that Kayne actually hates women. He uses them as fashion accessories that change with the season.

I don’t think Drake hates women at all, he just got caught up in the hype (2x in the same week) and now must learn the hard way to manage his own shyt.

54. Hoskins Says:

Since when has Kanye repped chicago, or chicago repped Kanye?

55. kevfresco Says:

were does it state or infer that i value her opinion? i clearly put shaking my head in caps. plus i was asking her about music from her area. you nahggers man, sheesh. yall draw a lot of perception out the words in these little boxes and seldom go w/whats actually written.

56. HOFFA Says:

twitter.com/k3nny_g

57. b-ease Says:

Hoskins Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 12:12 pm
    Since when has Kanye repped chicago, or chicago repped Kanye?

Not sure if this was a response to what I typed a little bit ago, but if so, I was using Kanye as an example of an artist that didnt necessarily have the support of his hometown before he blew up. The exception to the rule.

58. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

oh it’s Bape. *smh*

Is Bape still hott in the streets?! And here I thought dude was on some new ish.

59. kevfresco Says:

oh it’s Bape. *smh*

its actually called ice cream. its a collab clothing line from pharrell w/nigo who owns bape clothing tho.

60. kevfresco Says:

as a rapper no. as a beatsmith yes. his rap group the go-getters had a song on the radio out there that the chi buzzed on. it’s called ‘oh ‘oh ‘oh.

61. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

*Daps: Billz Bease Amp Sleep Kev*

*Feeds Carrot to: A chick*

62. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

u nahgers missing a good tennis match

63. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Nah right is to Martin as A chick is to Pam.

64. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

lets go federrer

65. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

I’m watching too sleep. I’m rooting for Roddick on this one, he needs this win badly

66. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

Damn this Steve McNair situation is sad.
    That 20 year old girl might have really took him out.

Yall Nahggers betta stop creepin!

67. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

i never liked people like roddick and sharapova cause their the media golden folks

68. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

” Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 12:40 pm
    Damn this Steve McNair situation is sad.
    That 20 year old girl might have really took him out.

Yall Nahggers betta stop creepin!

^^^^^^^^
    this is why i dont creep, cause when its time to break it of you never know how crazy the chick might get. if you creep do that shit for no more than 3 months, before the chick start catching feeling so u could let her go easy.

69. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 12:33 pm
    Nah right is to Martin as A chick is to Pam.
    ———————-
    So I guess that makes u Elroy The Mechanic?

That’s right, play your position ATCQ!

70. Cynthia Says:

Hey this women knows hip hop..and I am a pretty girl too!

71. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

but thats a crazy way for ms.mcnair to find out her man was creeping.

72. "A" Chick Cole aka Im like a young simba Says:

_____________________
    No disrespect Sleep but your reasoning on how to not get caught up is madd fucc’ed up. That’s why men shouldn’t creep…yall don’t know what yall doin at all!

LOL @ “no more than 3 months”

73. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Jeroooooome, playa from the himalayaaaaaaaaa.

No pack up and get your hump outta here camel

74. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

damm these dudes cants break serve shit is compelling mey go down in history as one of the greatest match ever

75. kevfresco Says:

Hey this women knows hip hop..and I am a pretty girl too!

you shooowe iiiis. cotdayum.

*wendy williams voice*-how you doin?

76. Dan. Says:

THIS!!!!!!

77. Smear Says:

I almost forgot how much fun spray cans are….
    except when shit gets on ya new ‘Lo piece….
    I loved those khakis….

78. TheCo!!inB Says:

I just rocked the halloween mummy bapesta’s yesterday. who cares if it’s hot in the streets.
    ……btw Wale Folarin >……ftr

79. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

my man roger gonna wrap this up

80. Smear Says:

Actual denim jeans have never been Lauren’s strong point ( kinda like CK jeans)…. but these new joints I copped for nuthin yesterday are nice. And fuck any other beanie(knitted cap) RL does that shit the best…sorry carhartt

81. TheCo!!inB Says:

and also FTR: the entire DMV area suffers from crabs in a barrell syndrome. other artist really don’t want to see artist doing well. mainly the ones with little regional buzz give no support to those on the verge and even go as far as to talk out their necks to discredit the other artists. shit is disgusting to hear from Clipse mouths themselves they can’t do too many shows at home because of fuck ass haters and nay sayers. I know other parts of the map go through it but it’s grotesque in the DMV

82. Smear Says:

FTR: the entire DMV area suffers from crabs in a barrell syndrome.
    So I keep hearing

83. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 11:24 am

….. 2 of my boys, one from D.C. and one from B-More both say no one fucks with him down there, he is barely ever mentioned, they both know who he is cause they keep up on all things hip-hop, but sweartogawd (c) Land, people care much more about Drake than Wale, one of my boys was like FUCK the Drake, but it’s true ….

84. TheCo!!inB Says:

copping anything other than shorts, as far as bottom pieces from ralph lauren is foolish……i take that back, a lot of his courds go hard.

85. TheCo!!inB Says:

….which is crazy because Wale is nice, and not just regional nice. like, could be top ten DOA nice.

86. herbal kint Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

WHOA there slow down cowboy (c) old nah right server

top 10 DOA ? if you mean top 10 dead on arrival I’m with you otherwise thats just crazy talk

87. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

RL makes those john stockton shorts, i cant fuck with it.

88. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

herbal kint Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 1:24 pm
    TheCo!!inB Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

WHOA there slow down cowboy (c) old nah right server

^^^^^^^

forgive him we all do it, get so deep into our defense we say the most outlandish things

89. Thomas Says:

Even Drake’s misogynistic ass vid couldn’t turn me into a WALE fan.

I ain’t mad at em’ thou keep that wack shyt over der.

Wu-Tang rocks to all (at least 90%) white crowds around the world. Just saying.

Wale was born in D.C. and went to high school in Largo (P.G. County Maryland). Just about everybody from P.G. reps D.C. if you live near the boarders. In P.G. one side of the street can be Maryland (P.G.) and the other side is D.C..

That’s why D.C. stay losing….not supporting their own.

Little Brother’s “Not Enough” sums this up perfectly.

90. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

federrer wins and my unpatriotic ass is happy

91. kevfresco Says:

top 10 DOA ? if you mean top 10 dead on arrival I’m with you

roffle. thas jus wrong. lol.

92. TheCo!!inB Says:

niggas can front on Wale if they want to but there aren’t a lot of niggas that can spit with him. and if you really think i’m being funny show me a group of current artist who have put together a better piece of work than Mixtape About Nothing. it’s ok, i’ll wait (c) Kat Williams

93. herbal kint Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 1:35 pm

…. son I liked the mixtape about nothing but give me a break there are plenty of albums/mixtapes that have been dropped since then that shit on that tape …

94. IwannaToungePunchYourDirtStar Says:

Liken the fresh pic dre

95. salvia_blunts Says:

honestly…who gives a shit about the buzz in the “hood” you rep….i’m sick of these rappers who claim they got their hood on they back and shit….usually the ones with the least amount of talent that do it cuz they need the hype machine (they hood) to carry them…..

96. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ herbal
    name 5 by different artist.

97. herbal kint Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 1:46 pm
    @ herbal
    name 5 by different artist.

when did that even drop ?

but i’ll start naming

98. G-Roc Says:

I’m feeling this track.

99. herbal kint Says:

The Warm Up > mixtape about nothing

Padded room > mixtape about nothing ( yeah i’m biased but it’s true )

The renassaince(sp?) > mixtape about nothing

Bar exam 1 and 2 > mixtape about nothing

Staff Development, it’s Ch, the pinklavalamp + more > mixtape about nothing

Mos def the estatic > mixtape about nothing

saigon all in a day’s work > mixtape about nothing

so far gone > mixtape about nothing

* straight face *

Term – if heaven was a mile away > mixtape about nothing

and I’m pretty sure this dropped after it too

Jay Electronica style wars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL

and I know theres more

100. kevfresco Says:

@ co!!nB

due to tys’ retort…..

game set match?

101. BMorris Says:

Wale> FTW &Little Brother’s-Not Enough> FTW

102. Real Talk Says:

Whoever that broad was who said she didn’t know who Wale was lying like shit. Every person in the damn city knows “Dig Dug” its the most requested record in DC radio history. Lying ass girl. She might not have known who sung it, but she’s heard his music. Back then though people just wrote him off as a go go rapper.

103. JihaD Says:

^^^^^^^^

And therein lies the problem. People in DC who are not in tune with sneaker culture/underground/internet/hipster rap (i.e, 97% of DC) don’t check for Wale. The reason he runs with a Go-Go band is so people will bother to listen to him. There is plenty of talent on all levels (street, wordplay, etc) of Hip-Hop in DC, but NONE of them get any play since Cee-lo took the Takeover Show to ATL.

People like the girl above may have heard Dig-Dug (because Kevin Burns dropped over 100,000 to get it played in the first place, plus that Northeast Groover Sample he never payed for), and may have been requested for a while, but this shit is over. Wale ain’t getting played at home, and if you ain’t getting played at home, that shit means that you don’t have an audience at home. As a national recording artist with major label backing, that shit is unacceptable.

Look, I’m in DC, and knowing firsthand how hard it can be for a local artist to get his music played on the radio (2face Ya Wildboy and Flex and Rain are the only chances to get a song played, and they only playing one a week), I can understand his plight; However, while Wale is talented, the FACT he can’t get spins and Tabi Bonney means that he simply has No audience in the District (unless UCB is playing that night)

JihaD

104. GEO Says:

DAm CYNTHIA- you urbanfrugalchic.com chicks are pretty girls

105. WalkLikeMe Says:

@ Real Talk & Others
    Yea Wale Dont Get Much Love From Out Here. Im From Landover, Maryland.. Which is a hood area in Pg County He Always Shouting Us Out But No One Around Here Has Seen Him. Wale Is Cool. As Far As Gogo Music Wise People Can Careless About Some Wale…You Would Hear Girls/Guys Talking About Drake, Gucci, or something like that then you will ever hear about Wale Out Here PERIOD.

I mean im not a big fan of wale i’ll supprt because he trying to represent DMV area. Just cant get down with most his songs.

(Hopefully He Paid Them Bands He Takes Original Hooks From & Puts In The Studio..To Sale He Didnt Use To)

106. WalkLikeMe Says:

PLus No One Know Where From Around Here He From He Keep Throwing Every Area Name Out BUt No One Knows…Im Just Hearing He Lived Out Mo County..Silver Spring area (More White Area)

107. dumbass Says:

I’m reading all this shit bout ppl that dont know shit about D.C. Only popular nigga in D.C is the coolest nigga in high school. The nigga that went to Michigan on a full ride and came home after 1 semester. Point is there only block superstars. No one knows shit bout even niggas that actually play in the NBA right now. D.C dont concern the selves with superstars like that. U said the bitch dont know Wale, who the fuck do you think she does know. Only her brother that raps downstairs. WTF! Dopnt comment on shit you dont know. Nigga Wale is known internationally. U think a small dot on the map is wats gonna make him blow up. Only ppl that blow up from this area never mention their from here till they succeed. Do u notice that. This is a city of haters that will never grow. But I’m tellin you when Wale does his national shit and gets the nations exposure. D.C is gonna change. You gonna see a hella lot of D.C artist coming out. Cause theres a million out here waiting for the door to be opened.

108. Nah Right » Wale feat. Gucci Mane - Pretty Girls Says: