Cam’ron feat. Vado & Byrd Lady – Arab Muzik [NoDJ]

01. Cam’ron feat. Vado & Byrd Lady – Arab Muzik [NoDJ]

Off Cam’ron & DJ Drama’s upcoming Gangsta Grillz: Boss Of All Bosses.

The other tracks that premiered on Evil Empire’s Criminal Minded Pt. 2 are available now in NoDJ, courtesy of NMC:

02. Cam’ron ft. Vado – You The Baddest [NoDJ]
03. Cam’ron ft. Yung L.A. – We In This Thang (prod. K.E. On The Track) [NoDJ] @ Mr. X
04. Cam’ron ft. Vado – Cocaine [NoDJ] @ OnSMASH
05. Cam’ron ft. Vado – Different Cloth [NoDJ] @ Splash
06. Cam’ron ft. Vado – Horror Story [NoDJ] @ Lowkey
07. Cam’ron ft. Vado & 40 Cal – Lennox & 7th [NoDJ] @ 2dopeboyz
08. Cam’ron ft. Byrd Lady & Vado – Professional [NoDJ]
09. Cam’ron ft. Vado – We Here Now [NoDJ]

118 Responses to “Cam’ron feat. Vado & Byrd Lady – Arab Muzik [NoDJ]”

1. FaMs! Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 5:49 pm
    Enough fuckery.

I’m out. Time to get back to real life and watch Nah turn back into a one man show.

Edit: One man and a chimp from Canada.
    ___________________________

YESSSSSSS (c) Rick Ross

..I been saying that, that’s why Nah can’t throw a “BBQ”

it will be just Eskay, Nation, Baby Doll and Amp

Eskay ole’ “Talented Mr. Ripley” ass….

I believe Nah is like 5 niggas with 5 different screen names.

2. kevfrescura de talco Says:

look @ this conference of cornballs.

KILLA!

3. kevfrescura de talco Says:

it will be just Eskay, Nation, Baby Doll and Amp

*chuckles uncontrollably*

4. UE ltd. Says:

Killa!

5. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

The music is why I frequent Nah.

Fat Man can eat a dick.

He said they taste like chicken.

6. herbal kint Says:

amp is far from og status, his only contributions on here are getting ethered and making false accusations and issuing public apologies

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

I swear, Nah Right be looking like a mirror of 2 Dope Boyz. Except they get everything first.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

eskay = Michael Jackson

Nation = Bubbles

9. |AUDIO|: Cam’ron X Vado – Horror Story Says:

[…] Camron feat. Vado & Byrd Lady – Arab Muzik [No DJ] (via NahRight) […]

10. kevfrescura de talco Says:

making false accusations and issuing public apologies

*spontaneously combust*

11. herbal kint Says:

thought you were leaving, just couldn’t stay away could you, you secret nah right groupie. your like the girl in elementary school who has a crush on a guy and throws shit at him or punches him in the arm as her way of saying she likes him

and the o the irony of you dissing nah saying its a clone

12. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Amps blog looks like Nahright no frills

13. Apollo Says:

I cant stop playing that all my life instrumental from Bink. That joint is crazy… Freeway’s best song by far…

14. FaMs! Says:

i43.tinypic.com/1zxsf9u.jpg

15. b-ease Says:

kevfrescura de talco Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:10 pm
    making false accusations and issuing public apologies

*spontaneously combust*

wow.

16. herbal kint Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 6:11 pm
    Amps blog looks like Nahright no frills

… one difference no one goes there and zero comments on every nah duplicate post ….

17. Apollo Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:14 pm
    Brooklyn Strong Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 6:11 pm
    Amps blog looks like Nahright no frills

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    except for geico lizard..but yeah your right zero comments

…. o and of course no ads, cause well he a bum ….

22. Apollo Says:

Time to start gettin rid of some of these old nahggers. I thought it was over for hootie when hhdx ethered him and sent his pic to multiple blogs, but that clown resurfaced. Rey need to get banned too, joe 88 etc

new ones that need to go

Mr pap
    Mr pap
    Mr pap
    Mr pap
    Mr pap
    amp
    casket
    seth
    tyson
    j valetime

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

============================================
    Like Nah gets original content.

Go to OnSmash & 2DopeBoyz and you’ll see the exact thing Nah’s posting…first.

Y’all niggas talk real tough lol.

Clown ass niggas.

I feel sorry for your mothers.

24. Wallace Says:

…. o and of course no ads, cause well he a bum ….

*dead*

25. kevfrescura de talco Says:

…. o and of course no ads, cause well he a bum ….

nahkis is on mach five w/this etherfest. sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. lol.

26. kevfrescura de talco Says:

Mr pap
    Mr pap
    Mr pap
    Mr pap
    Mr pap

lol. why? and paps my dude but thas funnie.

27. Mag Says:

Yo Jimmy in Killa Season the movie??

WTF? how did I miss that

28. Hoskins Says:

Amp You pop shit, apologize, nigga, just ask Casket (c) Gnoz- Ether

29. Apollo Says:

amp it wont be long before you outta here b.

those left to cherish his memories are his one commenter… geico lizard

30. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

*Yawn*

Herbal never talks about females but is over protective of Joe Budden & esgay…coincidence?

I think not.

31. November End Says:

lol @ Amp

“DisclaimerMP3’s are posted for promotional purposes only. All rights are retained by the respective artists featured. If you are an artist (Or represent an artist) being featured and want me to take down a link, please let me know by contacting me at”

nigga you gets no exclusive leaks to take down nigga!! NOBODY be at your blog

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Here “they” come!!!

You’re a faggot, nigga.

Go accept some payola and hop off my dick.

33. J. Caesar Says:

*happy he doesn’t have e-beef* just lurks for entertainment*

34. Apollo Says:

Oh and to all these other cats kickin amp while he down, dont get comfortable niggas, you might be next in line for some ether…

35. Eastern_Digital Says:

THIS

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Apollo Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:29 pm
    =============================================
    What other cats?

It’s the same two faggots as always.

Eat a dick fuck boys.

37. kevfrescura de talco Says:

nigga you gets no exclusive leaks to take down nigga!! NOBODY be at your blog

wow. nahkis is armed w/sk’s, tommy guns, gatling guns, pump action shotties, 7 mack elevens, 8 38s’, 9 nines, ten mack tens, these shots neva end.

38. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

if u go see bruno i will have to put ur sexuality into question.

39. UE ltd. Says:

*happy he doesn’t have e-beef* just lurks for entertainment*

yup

40. rocstar Says:

cam’ron sucks

41. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Damn Amp taps out then come back in the ring thats the way Amp fight back. Keep it up and you’ll be half of a man at least

42. kevfrescura de talco Says:

*grips up for impending an’nah’chy

43. FaMs! Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:21 pm

_____________________

^^THIS

i41.tinypic.com/2irqiw.jpg

44. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

has anybody ever rented a movie from itunes, how does that work?

rip mcnair but i told niggas leave other dudes girls about 2 months ago. anybody who cheats have no morals.

45. Wallace Says:

cam’ron sucks

Cam > joe Budden

*straight face* also Ayo!

(thats what she said > no homo)

46. Apollo Says:

if u go see bruno i will have to put ur sexuality into question.

cosign, but sleep you said you would suck your OWN DICK. Nigga your sexuality isn’t in question, your a batty boy.

Ladies n get, welcome to to etherfest 88.1

47. herbal kint Says:

amp say: I’d rather have zero comments then to be in the comments section talking to myself, drumming up drama.

… yet your in the comments section…. drumming up drama ….

amp in nahlanguage means self ether

48. kevfrescura de talco Says:

anybody who cheats have no morals.

embody the first word in ya screen name and go to it fast. you dizzy right now.

49. herbal kint Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 6:36 pm
    has anybody ever rented a movie from itunes, how does that work?

…. yeah you sign up for an itunes account, just use an e-mail and password, credit card and choose the movie click purchase than it downloads and you can watch it on the computer …

50. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

… yet your in the comments section…. drumming up drama ….

amp in nahlanguage means self ether
    ===============================
    Take that Groucho Marz mustache off white boy!

Talking greasy behind a mask…you pussy!

51. Hoskins Says:

Amp=Casket=Fams!=eskay=Dre=herbal=Apollo=Brooklyn

thats what the comments section told me

52. Brooklyn Strong Says:

=============================
    Yes Sleep since you have aquired a taste for your own dick. You can exit that closet you my lad are GAY. Now paint your toe nails and…. stop lookin at niggas

53. FaMs! Says:

hoskins’ life

54. herbal kint Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 6:40 pm

… yet your in the comments section…. drumming up drama ….

amp in nahlanguage means self ether
    ===============================
    Take that Groucho Marz mustache off white boy!

Talking greasy behind a mask…you pussy!

WTF, lmao you’ve knocked your self silly with all this self ether, stop blabbering, and return to your corner, have the trainer call the fight for you, your done

55. b-ease Says:

herbal kint Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:44 pm
    AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 6:40 pm

… yet your in the comments section…. drumming up drama ….

amp in nahlanguage means self ether
    ===============================
    Take that Groucho Marz mustache off white boy!

Talking greasy behind a mask…you pussy!

Daaaaaamn. Ty got the nigga Amp punch drunk?!?

56. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

u nahgers batty boys talking my coment out of content.

57. kevfrescura de talco Says:

stop lookin at niggas

these four words are so fukin funnie to me. its like an ether bomb that contains lethal shrapnel of ether and tear gas.

*crying*

58. Seth Gueko Says:

when the whole Evil Empire’s Criminal Minded Pt. 2 mixtape No DJ
    in one link. mediafire is dope for that. thx in ad. peace nahright yall !

59. J. Caesar Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:36 pm
    has anybody ever rented a movie from itunes, how does that work?

^^to the 2nd part temptation is a bitch…i’m feelin this shorty but she got a man but worse they married…*plays the dream’s “hater” song*

60. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Beefin online = guns

61. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 6:46 pm
    u nahgers batty boys talking my coment out of content.
    —————
    u wont get that comment ur too slow so dont try

62. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Y’all niggas is bitches. I know for a fact if I saw “Ty” face to face, he’d run like the bitch he is.

I might actually have to fuck Fat Boy up.

Shouldn’t be too hard. He wears a C cup.

63. Brooklyn Strong Says:

sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:46 pm
    u nahgers batty boys talking my coment out of content.
    ===============================
    um you said it out ur own dick sucking mouth that you would lick penis if you could. There was only dick and mouth in your comment. You sir have been exposed.

64. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Daaaaaamn. Ty got the nigga Amp and esgay’s nuts on his chin

*fixed

65. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

J. Caesar Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 6:47 pm
    sleep AKA I’M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:36 pm
    has anybody ever rented a movie from itunes, how does that work?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    son, dont mess with married chicks especially if their are kids invovled

not cheating>>>>>cheating with single womN>>>>>>cheating with married oman>>>>>cheating with married woman with kids

66. kevfrescura de talco Says:

There was only dick and mouth in your comment.

WTF is goin on here? LOL!

*throws PC @ self crazy*

67. Wallace Says:

u nahgers batty boys talking my coment out of content.
    —————
    u wont get that comment ur too slow so dont try
    *feels slow*

68. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

smh @ me teeling family member my girl is pregnant and them telling me i better do the right thing i marry her before the kids get here. half of those mother fuckers are cheating on their wives.

69. J. Caesar Says:

good point sleep..unfortunately i think thats why Mcnair got popped so that shit bugged me out when i heard about it

70. Apollo Says:

Yo Brooklyn you gotta (c) me on that ”stop lookin at niggas” line nigga

71. Seth Gueko Says:

please a whole mediafire link for all those new tracks iz needed. thanks

72. Nanyanen Says:

fuckin dead. this thread>>>

so Amp’s mad because, even after months of trolling my site, his stupid ass still don’t know how to comment, so he thought I banned him and he decided to throw the word ‘pussy’ in my direction on twitter. so I tell him to murk himself and while i’m out living my life, he’s still on my site throwing a hissy fit. what a pathetic life this guy leads.

74. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

u never know how crazy the chick might react when u try to break it off. she may cry, she may cry and smack you, she may commit a homicide suicide. mcnair fuck with the wrong type.

75. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Apollo Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:55 pm
    Yo Brooklyn you gotta (c) me on that ‘’stop lookin at niggas” line nigga
    =========================================
    yeah thats your line but I took it for a sec. It’s the Brooklyn Way
    Apollo is the 1st I saw use this term. And anybody that feels the need to suck their own dick should be told “Stop Looking at Niggas”
    lol

76. FaMs! Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo’ Thoughts Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 6:21 pm

_____________________

^^THIS

i41.tinypic.com/2irqiw.jpg

77. J. Caesar Says:

“we here now” is crack lovin that laidback feel on the beat

78. Apollo Says:

sleep Says:
    May 23rd, 2009 at 12:53 am

If I could suck my own dick, I would leave my girl.

Nigga what does that look like to you??? Your mr pap on the low

79. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Fuck Amp Esk he’s just menstruating.
    He’ll be back to his ole giggly bitch ass commenting self in no time

80. Apollo Says:

lol. overstood *daps*

81. b-ease Says:

eskay Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 7:00 pm

Jesus Christ.

82. Beezy Says:

*daps Bernard*

83. FaMs! Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 7:02 pm
    Fuck Amp Esk he’s just menstruating.
    He’ll be back to his ole giggly bitch ass commenting self in no time
    __________________

Da Da Da Da Dammmmn (c) Fabolous

84. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Apollo Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 7:01 pm
    sleep Says:
    May 23rd, 2009 at 12:53 am

If I could suck my own dick, I would leave my girl.

Nigga what does that look like to you??? Your mr pap on the low
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I wont even entertain u loser

85. Beezy Says:

I see fucking with Lil Wayne has caused Drake great embarrassment

*is happy*

86. Brooklyn Strong Says:

My family watches me laughing at the computer screen and have no idea what the hell is so funny. If they try to have me committed you nahggers better come set me free.

87. Nanyanen Says:

Amp thought everyone was Casket. Now he thinks everyone is one or two random Nahggers… and Casket is agreeing.

this comedy never ends here…ever

88. Apollo Says:

Sleep=hootie=mr pap

89. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=======================================
    You’re a hoe ass nigga regardless of whether you banned me or not and you know this.

“Living out my life” = laying on the couch in his boxers eating boxes of microwavable White Castle’s and drinking Diet Pepsi while jacking every other member of the NMC for their links.

You gotta look in the mirror and live with your own lameness.

90. FaMs! Says:

eskay Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 7:00 pm

and while i’m out living my life,
    ___________________________________

ducktales

91. b-ease Says:

*daps Beezy*

*steals Beezy’s coke*

92. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Brooklyn Strong Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 7:02 pm
    Fuck Amp Esk he’s just menstruating.
    ==============================
    You’re a joke Fat Boy.

Keep it up, it’s gotten you this far.

93. b-ease Says:

Nanyanen Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 7:05 pm

*dying slowly*

94. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ouch

95. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Watch out Amp should be making a reference to his dick, nuts or something in about 2 miutes

96. Beezy Says:

98. November End Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dig a Hole

Dig a Hole

Bury Yourself

99. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Amp I’M YOUR FATHER (Darth Vader Voice)

100. b-ease Says:

eskay is cold-bloodedly killing rap/black culture magazines

The blood of Vibe is on Es’ hands.

101. Apollo Says:

sleep gimmie your girl, seein that you dont need her for oral support, you got that covered, pass her over before I slap you…

102. b-ease Says:

I don’t know if niggas knew, but I gotta keep it honest.

I am Casketface.

103. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

*head to next door neighbor bbq*
    *fills plate with 2 chicken,ribs and mash potatos*
    *grab 2 henikens*
    *walk out unnoticed*

104. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Don’t co-sign me nigga.

I am not fooled.

105. Brooklyn Strong Says:

i understand you Amp and i’d be pissed at the world too if they just left me alone in a wheel chair without changing your shit bag for days on end. Fuck it Amp show them niggas they cant treat you that way. Kill ya Self they’ll understand then

106. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

Beezy Says:
    July 5th, 2009 at 7:09 pm
    eskay is cold-bloodedly killing rap/black culture magazines

I hope your proud of yourself nigga
    ^^^^^^^
    eskay it up

looks at bank account and dont feel a ounce of guilt. only in america.

107. Brooklyn Strong Says:

Apollo Says:

July 5th, 2009 at 7:11 pm

=====================================
    If Sleeps girls thoughts could be read like our comments.
    When he told her he wanted to suck his own dick her forehead wouldve said
    *DEAD*
    followed by *Stop Lookin at Niggas* (c) Apollo

108. Jimmy Says:

Some ill stuff, props on the post

Dope Hip-Hop books –

Check The Technique http://www.waxfacts.com
    Can’t Stop Won’t Stop http://www.cantstopwontstop.com
    How To Rap http://www.howtorapbook.com
    Classic Material http://www.o-dub.com/classic/classic.html

109. Cam’Ron - Lennox & 7th f. Vado & 40 Cal [NoDJ] « WEDOITRIGHTMAG - Too Nice For Ye’s Apartment Says:

[…] MP3: Cam’Ron – Arab Muzik f. Vado & Byrd Lady [NoDJ] […]

110. Seth Gueko Says:

UK RAP HIPHOP GRIME MUSIC TOP THREE ARTIST
    Are ROOTS MANUVA, DIZZEE RASCAL AND KANO

111. daindollar Says:

man cam still spitting that crack fire juice piff ooowww shout out to 140th and lenox

112. L-L Says:

all these cam tracks suck lmfaaaooo

113. MacMizz Says:

How the fuck is Cam gonna have a song (Get It In Ohio) where he shouts out all the Midwest and not mention Detroit or Michigan at all? He even said Denver; Denver is not in the fucking Midwest. Cam used to be in the D all the time. I am glad I downloaded that CD and didn’t buy that fuck ass shit.

114. HipHopAssassins.com » Blog Archive » Cam’Ron – Lennox & 7th f. Vado & 40 Cal [NoDJ] Says:

[…] Cal [NoDJ] DOWNLOAD: Cam’Ron – We In This Thang f. Vado & Yung LA [NoDJ]  DOWNLOAD: Cam’Ron – Arab Muzik f. Vado & Byrd Lady [NoDJ] DOWNLOAD: Cam’Ron – Cocaine f. Vado [NoDJ] DOWNLOAD: Cam’Ron – Different Cloth f. […]

115. WE BACK BITHCES!!!!!!! FRIDAY FREENESS | AINTHARDTOTELL.COM Says:

[…] Cam’ron feat Vado (No DJ) Camron Ft Vado & Yung LA – We In This Thang (No DJ) Camron Ft Vado & Byrd Lady-Arab Muzik (No […]

116. Nah Right » Cam’ron & DJ Drama - Boss of All Bosses (Mixtape) Says:

[…] you remember the Cam’ron & Vado leaks that sprung from this mixtape you’ll understand why it took so long to drop. Cam insisted that it feature only new and […]

117. FREE D/L: Cam’Ron ft. Vado - “Boss Of All Bosses” (Mixtape) | The Urban Daily Says:

118. Nah Right » Cam’ron & Vado - Stop It 5 (Mixtape) Says:

[…] an official mixtape, but rather a collection of No DJ tracks by Killa & Vado if you missed the last batch. Plus the term “stop it 5″ came and went without really getting the shine it deserves […]