Video: CurT@!n$ Interview w/ Emilio Sparks

Spotted at Heather’s

Previously: CurT@!n$ – The Great Adventures of Dope Boy C: Dope For President (Mixtape)

36 Responses to “Video: CurT@!n$ Interview w/ Emilio Sparks”

1. b-ease Says:

It’s been said too many times, but I don’t care. The way this kid spells his name irritates me.

2. PW Says:

That Twista song and vid were trizzash.

3. nirun Says:

it is pretty @Nn0y!nG

4. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

Whatever happened to all the Cam’ron love Nah was handin out a few months back?

5. b-ease Says:

That Twista song and vid were trizzash.

Horrible.

6. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

I hate this cracka.

(but I’m just joking)

7. b-ease Says:

I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

July 3rd, 2009 at 12:45 pm
    Whatever happened to all the Cam’ron love Nah was handin out a few months back?

Crime Pays happened.

8. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Knock it off with the back & forth nigga. You corny.

9. Smear Says:

the first 22 seconds of that Drake video are simply fantastic.
    *watches again*
    even my missus can appreciate the beauty of that opening sequence.

10. FaMs! Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

July 3rd, 2009 at 12:39 pm
    # FaMs! Says:
    July 3rd, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Baby Doll has 3 Nah videos….I don’t any other Nah female PERIOD

^ ^
    Produce the footage.
    _________________________________

nahright.ning.com/video/video/listForContributor?screenName=efa3vxppwvd3

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Who the fuck is BET to denounce any fucking thing?

12. I AM GERALD SALUTI Says:

Crime Pays happened.

HA. I fucks wit crime pays tho, Cookin’ Up is waay underrated. Shit knocks in my dorm room.

Nah Poster’s is some front runners!

13. b-ease Says:

*daps tribe*

14. Smear Says:

ya moms buy heron with no hands I’m smackin her………… we just cookin up baby, we just cookin up!
    still enjoying Killa

15. soapy Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

July 3rd, 2009 at 12:48 pm
    Who the fuck is BET to denounce any fucking thing?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Co-sign, now BET you can apologize for ‘What that thang smell like?’ ‘Let me smell your dick’ and every other video that played in the wee hours of my youth.

16. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Bob Johnson sold BET to some whites that hate black people as much as he does.

Bobby Brown gettin’ hated on > Drake-ula gettin’ hated on

That ninja had ALL the odds against him: from the streets (Roxbury), looked as the deviant of NE, and darkskinned (in the 80’s, where niggas like DeBarge, Al B. Sure, and Christopher Williams reigned supreme).

Money pelvis-thrusted (nh) his way to the top of the charts.

And fucked Janet.

Baby Doll has 3 Nah videos….I don’t any other Nah female PERIOD

^ ^
    Produce the footage.
    _________________________________

nahright.ning.com/video/video/listForContributor?screenName=efa3vxppwvd3
    ==============================
    I’d fuck her just to shut her the fuck up. Why have a vlog with nothing to say?

20. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

The name Gerald Saluti should be a banned word on nah. Words can’t express the failure that is that man

21. Sean Coonery Says:

Never in my life have I seen a fine ass dime or beautiful pretty lady spend more than 30 mins or an Hour on a computer or internet.

That’s why I never holla at net birds/girls. Because I know their either fat or ugly, or both.

# A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    July 3rd, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Billz have you heard the Max mixtapes yer?! MDB3 is hot., did not like goon muzik 2.oww… Except for the max jawns

Dame grease should stop rapping

^Nah I haven’t heard them yet. I went out last night, and when I got back home I crashed. Will probably d/l them today though.

23. Smear Says:

And fucked Janet.
    Don’t forget the fun he had with Queen Whitney…. good times…

24. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Daps B-ease

25. PHENOMENON Says:

Her mouth is perfect for face fu*king.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

=======================================
    The dude was repping Max for free. It was free pub for Saluti & 30 years for Biggavel.

You get what you pay for.

27. G7 Says:

>>Keyshia Cole’s mother & sister have gotten their own show. If that shits not exploitatuon, I dunno what is.

^speaking of BET shows, i’m tired of seeing T.I.’s duck of wife on that one show with Wayne’s wife(or ex, can’t remember). What the fuck was T.I. thinking??? That puss must be made of kryptonite walls.

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

=======================================
    Yup.

Two Coonery co-sizzles in a row?

The end is near….

29. PHENOMENON Says:

You can find hot chicks online. . .

But they’re probably damaged in some way, shape, or form.

# Smear Says:
    July 3rd, 2009 at 12:52 pm

And fucked Janet.
    Don’t forget the fun he had with Queen Whitney…. good times…

^Yeah man, Bobby don’t get his respect. But I’d cop that reality show he had if’s available for purchase.

31. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Someone on Twitter said Tiny looks like the Scream Mask. Utter hilarity

LOL

32. Smear Says:

Now that was some seriously bad legal representation… Max lost

33. TheCo!!inB Says:

if they EVER drop “Being Bobby Brown” on dvd @lm copping heavy. that was the equivalent of watching Martin only as reality TV.

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

What the fuck was T.I. thinking??? That puss must be made of kryptonite walls
    =====================================
    He bagged that when she actually looked human & she was gettin bread from Xscape. It’s only right he stand by her now that he’s multi (Not to mention she had a gang of kids by the nigga)

It ain’t like he he doesn’t get groupie love by the ton.

But that bitch has a face made for radio…satellite radio.

35. Gravity Says:

A lil of topic but what the heck.

Public Enemy is a must-see. J.Depp is fvkin awesome.

36. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Someone tried to tell me that TI doesn’t cheat… I gave the chick an epic blank stare cause I’m willing to bet TI vs TIP was made to tour and fuck mad bitches and to get away from that pitbull of a women.

Usher is a smart dumb nigga for leaving that LT impersonator of a wife