Video: N.O.R.E. Buys Maino’s Album, “The Fat Guy Way”

Speaking of fat guys, I bought a digital scale the other day that also measures body fat percentage and BMI, and I disgust myself. So fuck this shit, now I’m trying to get rid of 20 pounds by September.  Who’s with me? Shout out to N.O.R.E. and Gooch.

Oh and Nore also apologizes for Reggaeton.

34 Responses to “Video: N.O.R.E. Buys Maino’s Album, “The Fat Guy Way””

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

nahright.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/dsc_0128.jpg

^^^^^

DAMN

2. London Bloke Says:

Q: But it must’ve been so disturbing to see Michael’s face turn into what it turned into.
    A: It’s ridiculous, man! Chemical peels and all of it. And I don’t understand it. But he obviously didn’t want to be black.

Quincy be selling his story already…great family friend eh!

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

pussyhole

4. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yeah I am on a diet. Taking some Pills I found at the asian market. Organic shit and them Orientals always seem fit, Word to Martial Arts.

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Chemical peels

^^^^^^
    I dont think this can do that shit michael had.

6. Dre Says:

>>Quincy be selling his story already…great family friend eh!

I’m glad he’s being 100% honest though.

Too many people are backtracking

7. Ghost Writer Says:

next post:

Audio: Game – Boo Boo (50 diss)

props to Shake

NMC 4 LIFE

8. Big Homie Says:

So fuck this shit, now I’m trying to get rid of 20 pounds by September

^ Good luck

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo if Game was being Sincere I commend him. 50 needed Game and vice versa.

Game , Ja Ruled 50 so to speak. As soon as Game left the Unit that shit fell apart and 50 hasnt been able to capture the Magic ever since. Not Saying 50 isnt successful, but he lost One(c)Lboogie

10. Dre Says:

>>I dont think this can do that shit michael had.

I googled after I read that and sites were saying if you increase the % of the chemical, it can.

11. KingPoetic Says:

Yoo I wanted game to win but if 50 cent makes a statement saying “tell game to shut the fuck up” games done

12. Ghost Writer Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

July 2nd, 2009 at 11:54 am
    Yo if Game was being Sincere I commend him. 50 needed Game and vice versa.

co-sign

13. London Bloke Says:

Dre Says:

July 2nd, 2009 at 11:53 am
    >>Quincy be selling his story already…great family friend eh!

I’m glad he’s being 100% honest though.

Too many people are backtracking

True stories but atleast wait for the guy to be in the ground. talking about

With so many people asking you about Michael Jackson, is it hard to find the private space in which to mourn his death?
    A: Yes, it is. It’s surrealistic. I don’t know how to process it at all. Because everybody’s reacting to it, and making up their own answers.

Like you have to give interview now!

14. MiamiDaze Says:

NORE tomorrow @ White Room in Downtown Mia for the Miami lurkers.

15. Hoskins Says:

The Williams sisters own Wimbledon

16. London Bloke Says:

SMH at some of the fashion advice on that site:

For me “Tight shorts [cotton leggings] under normal shorts”

AYO

17. D_block_4_life Says:

I lost 25 Lbs in the last 2 months, real talk.

18. London Bloke Says:

Hoskins Says:

July 2nd, 2009 at 11:56 am
    EDIT: The Williams sisters brothers own Wimbledon. They are big enough to play with the men. Make it fair.

19. R.J.Orion Says:

Hoskins Says:

July 2nd, 2009 at 11:56 am
    The Williams sisters own Wimbledon

———-

word…

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo the Wifey got the god Padre tickets for todays 1oclock game.

Leaving work early to watch the ball game>>>

lets start this long weekend Hard body

*turns up Notorious DOM*

21. R.J.Orion Says:

London Bloke Says:

July 2nd, 2009 at 11:58 am
    Hoskins Says:

July 2nd, 2009 at 11:56 am
    EDIT: The Williams brothers own Wimbledon. They are big enough to play with the men. Make it fair

————–

they aint no taller than the 6 foot tall eurobeasts they slaughter at Wimbeldon every year … you sound dumb …

22. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

They are big enough to play with the men. Make it fair.
    ^^^^^
    this is borderline Racist

23. Dre Says:

Q: It’s interesting you mention this, because I was just watching a clip on YouTube where you’re sitting on a couch with Michael and he’s petting a snake the whole time.
    A: Oh, I remember that. Yeah, that was Muscles.

Q: Muscles?

A: Muscles. That’s a big boa constrictor he had. Muscles used to wrap around my leg in a record session and crawl across the console. I was never comfortable with that. It was a choice between that and Bubbles—you know, the chimp.

Q: Did you ever meet Bubbles?
    A: Are you kidding me? He bit a hole in my daughter’s hand! Rashida’s hand. Rashida Jones—did you see I Love You, Man? That’s my daughter. She was a little girl. And Bubbles bit her hand. Michael used to bring Muscles and Bubbles by the house all the time, you know.

24. Ghost Writer Says:

D_block_4_life Says:

July 2nd, 2009 at 11:57 am
    I lost 25 Lbs in the last 2 months, real talk.

Damn….you must look like Cam when he dropped his second album…or Ghostface when he had the gold eagle on his arm

25. Martin Margiela Mane Says:

to me, the saddest thing about michael was the depth of his self-hatred

he despised his beautiful black features (brown skin, broad nose, etc.) to the point where he destroyed himself (absurdly high cheekbones, cleft chin, multiple rhinoplasties that obliterated his nose, skin bleaching and make-up, lip thinning, etc.)

and even more – he despised his own features so much that he refused to use his own sperm to have his kids for fear that they would look black, so he thinks he has fooled the world by parading obviously caucasian children about – trying to pass them off as his own – which is more absurd that any of the 80s stunts michael pulled (cryogenic freezing, etc.)

not to mention that he was a pedo who never craved ordinary sexual relations with a grown woman

i feel so bad for this tortured remnant of a man – his music was dope but he struck me as the kind of guy who despised life when he woke up and despised it when he slept, permanently scarred by joe jackson, who should have been put away for life for his maltreatment of his kids

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

July 2nd, 2009 at 12:01 pm
    Kidada > all his other daughters

that Leftover Groupie Pussy, Naw

31. rrahha Says:

nore got big….

32. Barbecue Tee Says:

@ chea: you KNOW all of this because….?
    1. those are his children, you can apologize after the results
    *wants chea to wait for DNA test*
    2. MJ did not have a problem with his skin until it was uneven
    3. MJ only had rhinoplasty on his nose
    *see 90% of hollyweird*
    4. the cleft is NATURALLY his own
    5. I see you didn’t mention MJ was broke, b/c you know it’s a GD LIE!

STOP speaking ill of the dead.
    GET your facts straight, first, at least

33. Barbecue Tee Says:

^^ALSO

MJ is not a child molester, he is a great father.
    You see he had his own children after he found out these
    so-called needy kids and their parents would pull these stunts.
    The so called cancer patient… did he die of cancer yet? NO
    WHY?? GD LIAR

34. HipHopScholar Says:

I want one of those Sedgwick & Cedar ’73 Tee’s. Somebody, anybody please help.