PICS: Kanye’s New Stage

kanye-europe-stg1

Yeezy posted some flicks of the new stage setup he’ll be using on his upcoming European tour.

Previously: Mr. Hudson ft. Kanye West – Supernova

36 Responses to “PICS: Kanye’s New Stage”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Hella Gay.

I had my taper on the back of my neck to be pointed at the end like a Diamond

2. D_block_4_life Says:

Nas is the goat of bi-polar rappers
    No question, Game is runner up.

3. FaMs! Says:

Eskay, most of Nah Right is not from NYC so they’re not gonna understand how the culture barrier has always been paper thin with the youths there…they live in un-EVOLVED cities with proud NIGGERS who limit their potential by using terms like

“that’s some whiteboy shit”

4. sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:

If it was up to me white people wouldn’t rap or do jazz.

5. GorillaJoe Says:

The perfect backdrop for the autotune booboo fest also known as 808s and Heartbreaks.

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

HOV!

7. D_block_4_life Says:

Lunch time..

8. ridalen Says:

That OK! Magazine MJ cover is ridiculous. IDK what they coulda been thinkin

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

FIreFox runs hella slow on my mac. Safari doesnt. Whats the deal?

my hsi speed is 18mbps

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

RIP VIBE Mag

Shout Out Quincy Jones

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Shout out Kidada

is Vibe where YN’s Wife is E-I-C?

13. nation Says:

>> Fun fact: I listened to 808’s beginning to end for the first time on the way to PA last week. I had heard all of the songs at one point or another, but I never sat down and listened to the whole album before.

thoughts?

14. GorillaJoe Says:

FaMs! Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

“that’s some whiteboy shit”

——————————————————–

You know thats funny, I hear that all the time in the Chi. This city is so segregated a brother like myself has to think twice before hitting up our version of the Puerto Rican Day parade (the Latin Kings out here think every black dude is a gangster disciple, or “folks”)

Martin know what I’m talking about.

15. Big_Seth Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

“that’s some whiteboy shit”

That’s dumb because its a known fact that niggas been skating in CA since like the 70s before NY even knew what that shit was. & aint DBlock (the one who made the comment) from NY?

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# ridalen Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 1:22 pm

That OK! Magazine MJ cover is ridiculous. IDK what they coulda been thinkin

Paper.

17. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 1:24 pm

Shout out Kidada

is Vibe where YN’s Wife is E-I-C?

yea

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

that nigga Phil Ivey I thought kind of helped Poker become more mainstream amongst the Youth. What ya’ll think?

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*eats whole pizza, extra cheese*
    *farts*
    *burns Nose hairs*

>>thoughts?

a little fruity for my taste, but it has some joints. not something I would really listen to on a regular basis, but definitely not horrible.

21. Voltron Says:

# sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 1:21 pm

If it was up to me white people wouldn’t rap or do jazz.

22. FaMs! Says:

Big_Seth Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 1:26 pm
    # FaMs! Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

“that’s some whiteboy shit”

______________________

^^Maybe with skating, but Cali has a long history with GANGS and SEPARATION for SUPREMACY PURPOSES even SoCal vs. NoCal

But NYC has always been an immigrant rest haven, so since NYC was NYC races have had little or no barriers that separate us.

Ask Esk…you hardly see any Italian pizza shops now, it’s mostly Hispanic cats running them now.

23. sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:

My favorite hiphop mag was blaze

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I read that Queens is the most racially diverse city in America.

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jackthreads got that Bruxe backpack on sale again

26. Stryfe Says:

At any rate, just do what you want to do. Live your life.

27. Voltron Says:

is it just me or is this stage a pyramid?

>>I read that Queens is the most racially diverse city in America.

county, and yes, that’s true. yet, I still have to drive half an hour to get a good falafel. go figure.

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Pricing for the Jaguar XF lineup is as follows:

– 4.2L naturally aspirated XF (300 hp): $52,000 MSRP
    – 5.0L naturally aspirated XF Premium (385 hp): $57,000 MSRP
    – 5.0L supercharged XF Supercharged (470 hp): $68,000 MSRP
    – 5.0L supercharged XFR (510 hp): $80,000 MSRP

GATTTDAMN! …510 HP?!?!?

30. FaMs! Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

June 30th, 2009 at 1:32 pm
    I read that Queens is the most racially diverse city in America.
    __________________________

It is…but I would definately make Brooklyn a runner up.

31. sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:

After work I’m getting a vanilla latte and a pedicure. yeah whay nigga say something.

32. Voltron Says:

London >>>>

33. FaMs! Says:

Brooklyn > Queens

…and I’m from Jamaica

34. Stryfe Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 1:20 pm

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Magazines that die are stupid for not innovating with the times.

Basically Nahright is an online Magazine

You don’t make money solely based on content. You make it on ads. Once your ads pages/revenue get cut, you’re screwed. Doesn’t matter if you’re online or not. You generate page views = paid. That’s why a lot of magazines are going heavy with the web content right now because no one is going to shell out 4.50 for a magazine.

Unless you have a beast behind you ie. Conde Nast or Time, you’re in trouble.

^ Very true! I actually had an anime website when I was in high school and I was making $1000 a week on ads at first. As my website grew the fee increased along with it. Man, I was getting 10k unique visits in one day. LOL… since my parents didn’t save money for me I used that money to go to college.

35. Voltron Says:

# sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:
    June 30th, 2009 at 1:37 pm

… hows your girl?

36. sleep AKA Bernie Madoff aint a snitch Says:

Brooklyn got nigga,spic,wetback,chinks, and don’t forget those crackers. but most of the black in brooklyn are of west indian descent.