Video: Consequence Renames Album To “Cons TV”

Small preview of Consequence’s “Whatever You Want ft. Kanye West & John Legend” in the beginning.

single-july4th-constv-october

Previously: Consequence ft. Kanye West & John Legend – Whatever You Want (Flyer)

25 Responses to “Video: Consequence Renames Album To “Cons TV””

1. Plug Says:

goony goo goo

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

June 29th, 2009 at 2:56 pm
    Fux did you hear how Beans bodied Back to the Feature? sweet chinchilaguin that verse was sick!

wtf is a chinchilaguin?? lol

Yeah Beans is good at that. he bodied Asher on his shit.

speaking of Asher that song with Cee-lo gets mad play everywhere white people tend to go.

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*moonwalks*

4. Geronimo P Says:

So thats whats hot on the streets now… Thats what they bumping on Linden Blvd. now?

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

whatever you want

^^^^^^
    another simp anthem? no shots at Beezy

6. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

wtf is a chinchilaguin??

chinchilla x penguin.

collin is shtuntin on these hoes.

shit, i got one, too. . . tryna get this elephanzee poppin off, too.

7. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Geronimo P Says:

June 29th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

not Drake.

8. KingPoetic Says:

Reconciling after your solo career begins to dwindle is not taking the high road, homie.

On another note,

Why won’t, Loon and Fabby just admit that I’m their daddy

9. Big_Seth Don't Idolize America Says:

LMAO @ chinchillaguin still.

GNR

I got my llamaphant pulling the kid in a carriage though.

10. TheCo!!inB Says:

GOOD Dental in the building

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

some dude tried to holler at the wifey with a HEY MA, pick up.

I was in front of my girl about 10feet grabbing us beers and she showed me the dude and he was standing there like a dufus, cuz she said she heard that and kept walking by. LMAO

*dons a pink coat made from Chimpanmingo*

12. FaMs! Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 29th, 2009 at 3:03 pm
    Geronimo P Says:

June 29th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

not Drake.
    _____________________________

Linden in Southside and Brooklyn…I hear Drake bumpin’ out of Puerto Rican chicks whips…the unedited versions at that…so 50 can stop frontin anytime about the “radio” banging niggas in the head with Drake.

13. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I got my llamaphant pulling the kid in a carriage though.

niggas out here in my hood hittin up the time machine and goin back to the protozoac era and bringin back stegasauruses. . . . . ballin.

14. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

chimpanmingo?!

LMAO!!

15. FaMs! Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

June 29th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    GOOD Dental in the building
    ________________________

*Nintendo PAUSE sound FX’s*

16. TheCo!!inB Says:

*rubs Luster’s Pink Oil into chinchilaguin’s fur pelt *
    *posts up infront of dog show waiting for a bloodline to taint*

17. BARPAN Says:

somebody needs to mix fela kuti w k’naan and make it a mixtape

18. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, this nigga collin is in rare form today!

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

my chimpanmingo got the whole hood going crazy. Shit was created by a chimpanzee and flamingo fucking.

shit got the looks of a chimp with the wings and color of a flamingo

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

June 29th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    GOOD Dental in the building
    ^^^^^
    TA’DOW………lmao

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

the only other nigga to own a chimpanmingo was Julious Caeser. Thats how rare this shit is. You had to have ruled Rome or have Swag like me.

22. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

June 29th, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Classic

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

sorry fux. . .

shwag >>> swag.

swag is yestershwag.

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*steps shwag up*

*passes out from shwagerol injection*

25. Nah Right » Video: Consequence Interview w/ The On-Air Idiots Says:

[…] stops by Hot 93.7 and chops it up with the On-Air Idiots about his new single and album, Soulja Boy, the “Mr. Popularity” video, D.O.A. and playing Connect 4 for […]