50 Cent – Where You Are (over Michael Jackson’s) + Respect It Or Check It

50cent-foreverking-mixtape

These tracks are off the part 2 to last year’s Sincerely Yours, Southside mixtape: Forever King. It’s already sounding better than War Angel

50 Cent – Where You Are (over Michael Jackson’s)

50 Cent – Respect It Or Check It

I’m giving this MJ track a pass because it was most likely done before yesterday, there’s no RIP mention on it (there is one on Respect It.) Don’t get any ideas, rappers.

89 Responses to “50 Cent – Where You Are (over Michael Jackson’s) + Respect It Or Check It”

1. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

This is dope

2. herbal kint Says:

Kell-EL Says:
    June 26th, 2009 at 1:23 am
    ESKAY

MOVE THAT MICHAEL JACKSON POST TO THE FUCKING TOP OF YOUR BLOG.

THIS IS DOWNRIGHT UNACCEPTABLE

NOTHING SHOULD BE ON TOP OF THIS POST FOR AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS.

YOU NEED TO STOP COPPING OUT TO INDUSTRY STANDARD AND SHOW PEOPLE THAT YOU CARE AND ALLOW US TO PAY OUR RESPECTS EVEN IT IF IS THE INTERNET. DO BETTER MAN.

^ THIS 2x

times infinity

* starts picket line to boycott nah until this disrespect is corrected *

SHITS DISGUSTING B., SERIOUSLY I DON’T CARE IF SLAUGHTERHOUSE RELEASE 30 SONGS WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK THAT POST SHOULD STAY UP FOR AT LEAST A FULL DAY, BUT SERVES A WEEK EVEN A MONTH GOT DAMNIT

3. herbal kint Says:

If jay-z were to die ( not wishing for it ) Eskay would leave the post up and mourn for a year, if drake were to die nate and dre would problem just straight kill themselves

and Mj just gets a couple hours smh

4. herbal kint Says:

respect for the recently dead GOAT is dead

5. Illa Says:

here we go.

6. Dre Says:

You sound like you’re about to kill yourself so I sticky’d the MJ.

7. NOLAIS504(UPTOWN) Says:

music died yesterday.

8. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

50?….is this a typo dont you mean curtis? dre(not the producer)

9. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

damn!!!!

why cant curtis put effort into his verses like this lil bit more often?

10. Dre Says:

I like these tracks. I said before I would say “50” if I like the shit.

11. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

BISD still has no hope….i expect atleast two Amusement Park/Candy Shop like records and the rest the album to be “aggressive content”

Curtis Mixtapes >>>>> his albums

12. Cure_Eclipse Says:

– waits for Jin’s MJ tribute –

13. ridalen Says:

SMH @ yall misspelling the GOATs name….MICHAEL.

14. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

Flavor Flav Speaks On Michael Jackson Passing Away! “Music Has Lost A Legend. Hes Gonna Be Our Guardian Angel”
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    damn can this nigga not look like a crack head?…like wtf when michael jackson dies the first mafucka people look to for a reaction is flava flav?

ROFFLE!!!!*DEAD*…this shit reminds me of the skit where dave chapplle was clowning MTV for getting Ja Rule thoughts on Sept 11

15. GMZ Says:

herbal kint Says:
    June 26th, 2009 at 1:52 am

Kell-EL Says:
    June 26th, 2009 at 1:23 am
    ESKAY

MOVE THAT MICHAEL JACKSON POST TO THE FUCKING TOP OF YOUR BLOG.

THIS IS DOWNRIGHT UNACCEPTABLE

NOTHING SHOULD BE ON TOP OF THIS POST FOR AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS.

^ THIS 2x

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Word. I hope 50 recorded that prior to today son. Eskay….I felt the same way as homeboy above when I visited a little bit later and saw the MJ post was like 4 posts down. MJ is (not was) iconic. I fuck with you for moving it back to the top.

16. b-ease Says:

The timing on Where You Are is impeccable. Hot 97 should be blasting this over the weekend.

17. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

via 2dopeboyz

Best selling albums of all time list. Pay attention to the difference between Michael Jackson’s Thriller and everything else.
    Over 100 million copies
    Carole King Tapestry 1971 Pop 22 [48][49]
    Madonna The Immaculate Collection 1990 Pop / Dance 22 [50]
    Metallica Metallica 1991 Metal 22 [51]
    Dido No Angel 1999 Pop 21 [52]
    Madonna Like A Virgin 1984 Pop / Dance 21 [53]
    Billy Ray Cyrus Some Gave All 1992 Country 20 [54]
    Bob Marley & The Wailers Legend: The Best of Bob Marley & The Wailers 1984 Reggae 20 [55][55]
    Britney Spears Oops!… I Did It Again 2000 Pop 20 [56]
    Blondie Parallel Lines 1978 Rock 20 [57]
    Céline Dion The Colour of My Love 1993 Pop 20 [58]
    Cher Believe 1999 Pop 20 [59]
    Def Leppard Hysteria 1987 Rock 20 [60]
    George Michael Faith 1987 Pop / R&B 20 [61]
    Janet Jackson janet. 1993 Pop / R&B 20 [62]
    Lionel Richie Can’t Slow Down 1983 Pop / R&B 20 [63]
    Michael Jackson HIStory: Past, Present and Future – Book I 1995 Pop / R&B 20 [64]
    Michael Jackson Off the Wall 1979 Pop / R&B 20 [65]
    Norah Jones Come Away With Me 2002 Jazz 20 [66]
    Prince & the Revolution Purple Rain 1984 Rock 20 [31]
    Shakira Laundry Service 2001 Pop Rock 20 [67]
    Spice Girls Spiceworld 1997 Pop 20 [68]
    Tina Turner Private Dancer 1984 Rock 20 [69]
    Usher Confessions 2004 R&B 20 [70]
    geezy said this on June 25th, 2009 at 8:29 pm
    Sorry. I thought it would look better. SMH Anyway, Thrilloer = 109 million albums sold worldwide.

18. b-ease Says:

Both of these joints are dope. Not insane, but definetly dope.

19. BBManik Says:

You must not have listened to the tracks, cos he says RIP Michael Jackson,so this was obviously done this morning

20. BBManik Says:

R.I.P to the King

21. Dre Says:

He only says RIP on the non-MJ track.

22. kevfrescura de talco Says:

i put this up on the mj r.i.p. post but i want the nahkis to see that i had it fuked up. mj and the jackson fam are as close to royalty as AA are gonna have in the states. unless hov and beyonce reproduce.

here it is tho…..

================================================

i talked a lot of shit about mj last night…..

but his music had white folks in tears shakin they ass @ the club, even bagged a white broad buildin on mikes influence on music…..cotdayum!

in the hood @ the after hour spot? i aint gotta tell you..

i wouldn’t dare utter a word i said on this post up in there. mighta could got my ass whupped heavily.

so to you mj, despite your alledged baby blastin…..

R.I.P. homie. good fukin job.

i aint mad atcha

may ALLAH have mercy on ya very tortured soul.

ameriKKKa still fuks w/all of us.

23. Flippa Says:

What you should be posting is Rhymefest tribute mixtape ‘Man In The Mirror’ .

24. BBManik Says:

Dre Says:
    June 26th, 2009 at 6:08 am

He only says RIP on the non-MJ track.

True. Just figured they’d have been recorded in the same session. Whatever, it’s nice to have Fif pay tribute. I wondered if the stuff 50 & MJ did together (or so whoo Kid claims) will leak now

25. London Bloke Says:

* doesn’t know whether to post on this or MJ post to find Nahgers*

* panics*

* posts on both*

26. London Bloke Says:

* gets message from Nah to slow down on comments*

* mumbles disparaging words about telling off to self*

* asked to repeat out loud*

* replies “I didn’t say anything!”

27. kevfresco Says:

came into the slaveship early today.

white folk are especially cordial much to my chargrin.

“how was your evening Mr. ______”

“hey kev how you feeling today?”

“whasup kev?” *high five ensues*

really?

the dude sold a lil ova 1 hunid millie records!

this loss is SERIOUS!

*bask in my heritage*

*drinks vitamin water*

*eats egg and cheese sammich eva so slowly*

thanx mike.

28. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

I’m convinced 40% of black girl are hoodrats, 30% are goldigger, 15% of the remainding 30% have kids by another man. So that leave nigga with a 15% chance of finding a decent chick that wife material, shit is hard. That god I got my love.

29. kevfresco Says:

Michael Jackson.

Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopez.

Aaliyah.

Static Major.

James Brown.

All died on the 25th. Spooky?

say word?

30. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

Thank

31. London Bloke Says:

@ kevfresco wiki dat if you dont believe me. Coincidence?

32. kevfresco Says:

@ kevfresco wiki dat if you dont believe me. Coincidence?

did it soon as you dropped it. thas nuts. (no)

33. kevfresco Says:

real chop…..

i’ma flick up w/a tiger w/a crazy lean next to it so my kids know the essence of who’s bad.

jus becuz.

Jay-z»»»MJ

Sorry nahgers get mad.

^ ^
    BLASPHEMY!!

37. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

@phen

Was is u who wanted that jay-z s.carter mixtape?

38. PHENOMENON Says:

Yes, but I’m sorry Sleep I cant put Hov over Micheal. [Even though
    I’m a borderline Stanley]

But if you have that Mixtape I would be very much obliged. [ll]

39. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

Bring back mj in his prime offer me a concert tix and a jay-z concert tix, I’m taking the jay tixs.

40. Smear Says:

Proper fuckin excited to see Gostface in action tonight.
    Sure he’ll do an MJ tribute too…

41. Smear Says:

Was is u who wanted that jay-z s.carter mixtape?
    I’ll take that… link?

42. PHENOMENON Says:

I’m tired of these news anchors saying “One of the best. . .”

He is the GREATEST that ever will be. . .PERIOD.

I don’t see how it’s possible for anyone to ever come close to doing what he did. . . much less surpassing him.

43. Smear Says:

This joint is dope btw. Fif actually spittin….

44. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

Give me your email,I’ll get that to u within 1/2hr I gonna upload it to my computer first.

45. PHENOMENON Says:

RMontaro@Yahoo.com

46. PHENOMENON Says:

Thank You.

47. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

I’m 27 so most of what I know bout mj is the weirdness. I never really got the experience his music in his prime.

48. PHENOMENON Says:

L.A. Reid is one NBC with Mat Lower right now talking about Micheal.

Dude looks like a distinguished Dame Dash.

49. PHENOMENON Says:

I’m 21 and I came up listening to Micheal non-stop in my home.

My cousins and I danced to his music since

50. Smear Says:

b-ease Says:
    June 26th, 2009 at 3:22 am

yup, shit is dope.

51. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

sorry im not sad bout mj dieing.my grandma died last year nobody acted like this, hes not better than my granny.

52. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

dying

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

co-sign all of this.

54. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

one of the best performance i ever seen was jay-z,linkin park and paul mccartney @ the grammy. i watch the video on youtube once a week.

55. Clarence 13X-tra Large Says:

He’s finally gonna drop this, rap game is getting so played out

56. London Bloke Says:

* notices eskay has posted/commented since MJ news*

* wonders if eskay is MJ?*

57. London Bloke Says:

It is understood Jackson may have gone to the grave under debts of about $400 million – though some believe the true figure may be much higher.

WOW.

58. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

WOW.

what the fuck!?

where’d you read that jawn. . .

also. . . fact: mike’s royalties for the thriller album were fuckin astronomical. it’s believed that he got $2 for every album sold. . .

59. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

im trying to email s.carter mixtape but i cant. i put the songs into a folder, but its not allowing me to attach the folder only the song. how do i send can i send it?

60. G7 Says:

sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

June 26th, 2009 at 8:32 am

^Jayz live over MJ in his prime?! lay off the coke son.

61. Plug Says:

*daps*

Im still sittin sideways from alll that Moey I drank

62. Clarence 13X-tra Large Says:

Who takes sleep serious?

His girl is all natural with the hairy armpits

And she only shave her legs from the knees down

63. London Bloke Says:

@ Mr. Pap

timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/obituaries/article6581850.ece

64. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

anybody want the jay-z s.carter mixtape? give me your email

65. Plug Says:

—–
    Mike was Caked up. he was one of the first artist to move all his money to over seas account. He may have owed 400 milly, but they never saw it due to his legal genius.

and dont forget he owned the Beatles…

FYI: If I hear another Michael Jackson song I’ll scream… except if they play Heaven can wait…If they play that, I’ll dance…

66. Smear Says:

His girl is all natural with the hairy armpits

And she only shave her legs from the knees down

^true true

69. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

sent

70. sleep AKA I'M 2 COOL 4 U DUDES 2 RIDICULE Says:

nigga u know nothing bout my girl, i wont waste my time on u

71. Nestle Snipes Says:

FUCK THAT NIGGA….SCUMBAG…ROT IN HELL

72. Nestle Snipes Says:

Michael Jackson > Jay-Z

73. CiCi The Intern Says:

POW!!

74. Joe 88 Says:

R.I.P Michael Jackson

I mean wow, like I was shocked, cause i’m a huge jackson fan, I was very very young, but I remember when he first did the moonwalk, THE EARTH STOOD STILL like for real, people thought that nigga wasn”t human on some “he walking backwards, how did he do it?”

*Plays “rock with you” 76 times straight*

75. Joe 88 Says:

Micheal jackson sold 750 million records world wide, think about that

Michael jackson was inducted into the rock & roll hall of fame TWICE. think about that

MJ = G.O.A.T at everything, he even crossed over jordan in the “Jam” video, lol

76. Black Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

June 26th, 2009 at 8:45 am
    I’m 21 and I came up listening to Micheal non-stop in my home.

My cousins and I danced to his music since

THIS. I’m 21 and my older brother used to make me watch moon walker when I was younger, that same VHS joint has been passed down through my family. My kids will prolly watch that shit.

MJ as Robot>>>>>>>>

77. Nestle Snipes Says:

R.I.P Farrah Fawcett

78. Plug Says:

MJ = G.O.A.T at everything, he even crossed over jordan in the “Jam” video, lol
    ——-
    dies.

They played the “bad” video this morning. the antics at the beginning of that video was priceless. I dont know who had me laughin more, wesley snipes or MJ

79. BROOKLYN STRONG Says:

Damn MJ died from a Overdose.

80. Plug Says:

people are funny. 2 days ago everybody hated michael, now that hes dead, everybody loves him again

81. Plug Says:

Damn MJ died from a Overdose.
    —-
    what? You forreal?

82. Nestle Snipes Says:

The autopsy is today.

83. BROOKLYN STRONG Says:

TMZ says that his personal dr is missing and they think he died from a overdose of maybe demoral

84. Bk Scholar Says:

I don’t wanna eva hear how much u Nahts Hate Pop

RIP MJ

85. JDre Says:

These tracks are problems! If u hate on this u then I dont know what to say

86. your mama Says:

who the fuck are yall nah right niggas to be telling rappers what to do, yall wanna make some tracks over mike jack do it !!.. this aint noi hip hop bible its a fucking blog so put up the new music and keep it moving

87. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Curtis - I’m Paranoid Says:

[…] Previously: 50 Cent – Where You Are (over Michael Jackson’s) + Respect It Or Check It […]

88. spirit equality Says:

this dude has been making different versions of the same song for 6 years now

he can’t understand why people are supporting kanye over him? because spaceships ain’t nothing like stronger which ain’t nothing like can’t tell me nothin which ain’t nothing like jesus walks which ain’t nothing like drive slow…try being a songwriter and coming up with some new ideas, 50. seriously.

89. Nah Right » Audio: 50 Cent on Mister Cee Says: