Video: B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray Release Party

Spotted @ 2DB

Still don’t have it? B.o.B. vs. Bobby Ray (Mixtape)

64 Responses to “Video: B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray Release Party”

1. FaMs! Says:

First of I would never call anybody a fucking “KING”….but titleholder as the South’s ruler…

Master P….He made more than any of them niggas put together in 5 years
    and he ULTRA GOONISH for real for real.

C-Murder is living proof, P has that real power…and his son’s fucking REAL white bitches .

Master P > all south niggas

2. Joe 88 Says:

Master P > all south niggas

^Co-sign

Ghetto D >

3. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

If Wayne aint the king of the south there aint one

he’s off on a tangent now but when he wants to spit he’s pretty much an untouchable emcee

4. ( o )( o ) Says:

Master P hahahahaha

5. Joe 88 Says:

@Shot clock

You need more south in your life (pause)

6. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Andre 3K/ Bun B/Scarface King of The South

dre can’t be a king b/c he don’t put out music.

bun b can’t be a king b/c nobody really checks for his solo albums.

and ‘face is up for debate.

i say no, but i know most of yall will say yes.

tip, as a solo artist, is puttin the souf on the map!! who else you know got timberlake on tracks, got a #1 movie that he headlined (ATL) under his belt, and is in movies with denzel and russell crowe????

7. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Dre 3000 is the God of the south

8. Plug Says:

Master P > all south ninjas
    ——-
    I’ll sign off on that

9. Joe 88 Says:

Stay close, the top position what I came fo
    so baltimore like samos

10. Plug Says:

…and by signing off, I mean cosign

11. Joey Profit$ Says:

As of right now, I think Jeezy runs the south

No-sign I’m in the south and the streets are mostly bumping guess who???

Gucci & Oj Da Juice AYE!! FTR I really dont listen to either.

12. Barack Oswagga Says:

Gnoz >>>>> Jay Z

Check 3 posts prior to understand

13. Joe 88 Says:

We don’t care about your war stories or what car you driven

14. Dre Says:

_______________________________________________

Since you went there with all that crossover bullshit, that made me think of a good analogy.

Tip = Common

Weezy = Yeezy

15. Big_seth Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:39 am

If Wayne aint the king of the south there aint one

*blank stare*

You just gonna act like there aren’t a bunch of older niggas that don’t have multiple classics albums next to his possible 1 classic album

16. Beezy Says:

_______________________________________________

Tip = Common

Weezy = Yeezy

^good concept

19. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

@Shot clock

You need more south in your life (pause)

I been bumping Gucci’s Writing on the Wall non stop for the past week, whatchu want from me (c) Max B

20. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Weezy = Yeezy

Tip = Common

how you figure, dre!?

tip had car commercials!! NATIONAL CAR COMMERCIALS!!

tip also had a damn mtv show!

and i don’t think you understand how big a justin timberlake collab is when it comes to crossover.

21. Beezy Says:

T.I. = pop

Bun/Face = rap

22. Joey Profit$ Says:

Master P = 2pac’s Dick rider & Outkast – This nigga used all their formulas and even remade all the songs mostly Pac – i often wondered if Pac was alive if Master P would of even made it as far as he did using the same stragedy

23. Big_seth Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    Andre 3K/ Bun B/Scarface King of The South
    dre can’t be a king b/c he don’t put out music.

YOU TAKE THAT BAAAACK!!

lol.

Dre may not put out as much music as he should, but that does not mean his lyrics & songs are not the best southern Hip Hop ever.

24. Joe 88 Says:

Fare warning the tarurs will leave em airborn
    he’ll land in the Er, john hopkins got a bed for em
    i’m prepaired for em
    i’m not pray i’ma predator
    so for my pray I always say a prayer for em

25. Dre Says:

Y’all can debate the “gods” but I’m talking about the kings (as in present).

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:41 am
    Master P > all south niggas

^Co-sign

Ghetto D >

YeZur!

27. FaMs! Says:

ballerstatus.com/2009/06/24/tru-life-popped-on-first-degree-murder-charge/

i42.tinypic.com/33ack0l.gif

28. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

yeah but them niggaz is like the priestly council, not the king

29. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

ok, that’s just utterly ridiculous.

i love 3K, too. . . but really???????

30. Beezy Says:

Drake = King of Nah Right

31. Troyvul Says:

*Unlurks*

I was listening to Curren$y last night & this morning.

is it just me, but did Wayne bite his flow in those Carter/carter 2 days?

Now he has drake & flows like that nigga… I’m seeing a pattern (II)

Definitely true, whenever you hear Curren$y say anything about dudes swagger jacking him, its def wayne hes taking shots at. Remember when you saw Wayne wearing DC…who was actually sponsored by DC…Curren$y.

Curren$y>

32. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yeah but them niggaz is like the priestly council, not the king

LMAO!!

the council of elders.

33. Dre Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:49 am e

yeah but them niggaz is like the priestly council, not the king

______________________________________

This^^^^

34. ( o )( o ) Says:

Speaking of he south, yall ever heard of that Asian rapper from Alabama named, Jackie Chain?

*DEAD*

35. ( o )( o ) Says:

myspace.com/jackiechain

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

i’ll say this:

wayne had to COMPLETELY switch up his style to mimic his NY heroes before he became recognized as a quality MC.

don’t believe me?

listen to “the block is hot”, then listen to one of the carters. . . tell me that’s the same lil wayne.

tip? been consistent throughout his career. that nigga FORCED that souf in ya mouf!

no homo, by the way.

37. Beezy Says:

utterly

^moooooooooo

38. London Bloke Says:

Drake Joe88 = King of Nah Right

39. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:46 am
    Weezy = Yeezy

Tip = Common

how you figure, dre!?

tip had car commercials!! NATIONAL CAR COMMERCIALS!!

tip also had a damn mtv show!

Common been on his corporate whore game big recently, but tip is nowhere near as talented an emcee.

as far as weezy yeezy, their dedication and work ethic are certainly comparable.

But Ye is at a level of creative the likes of which hip hop has never seen

40. FaMs! Says:

( o )( o ) Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:50 am
    myspace.com/jackiechain
    _____________________

LATE!!!!….been bumping that rollin’ since Cudi gave me a copy in December

41. Dre Says:

tip had car commercials!! NATIONAL CAR COMMERCIALS!!

tip also had a damn mtv show!

_______________________________

so fucking what? that don’t make him the king. common’s been in movies and commercials too. and a rapper mtv reality shouldnt even be brought up, they gave one to jamie kennedy remember.

42. Joe 88 Says:

London Bloke Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:52 am
    Drake Joe88 = King of Nah Right

^Co-sign

43. Joey Profit$ Says:

That still shot of BOB looks like Dave Chapelle – lol

44. Beezy Says:

T.I. doesn’t rap, he makes pop music. He is the king of hip-pop

45. Dre Says:

Omg! wale did a collabo with lady gaga. do you understand how big that is when it comes to crossover.

46. Seth Gueko Says:

MASTER P IS A LEGENDARY SOUTH ENTREPRENEUR RAPPER ENTERTAINER
    THE GREATEST HUSTLER EVER ! LIVING LEGEND ! PLUS A SOUTH DON !
    MASTER P’S GHETTO DOPE CLASSIC ! TRU TO THE GAME FOR REAL !

47. FaMs! Says:

Big Homie, you’re mad late…Nigga Jackie goes hard (pause), Cudi gave me a copy of this at Highline Ballroom back in December..

imeem.com/10deepnyc/music/C4D9i8iK/jackie-chain-feat-kid-cudi-rollin-remix/

48. Geronimo P Says:

In position to lose several free agents, the Hawks essentially will add a rotation player at no cost if Wednesday’s proposed trade of Acie Law and Speedy Claxton to Golden State for Jamal Crawford goes through.

49. Geronimo P Says:

If Crawford go to the haws, they are gonna be super official out east next season

50. The marv Says:

# Beezy Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:53 am

T.I. doesn’t rap, he makes pop music. He is the king of hip-pop

^^^this is pop? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfPX0A5LJAU

51. Kell-El Says:

myspace.com/jackiechain

^ Snacky Chan >>>>>>

52. ( o )( o ) Says:

I do agree with Pap somewhat cause at times I forget Weezy is a southern rapper just hearing his music alone

However, TI does make good music, but I dont know, I just dont see him as “king of the south”.

Based of them two, however, I’d put Weezy over TI tho as the king, but I think Jeezy has it now. He is running shit imo and makes better music.

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

ok homie, you jumpin all over the place. settle down for a second.

that comment was in reference to tip’s crossover appeal.

now, as far as him being king, you never offered a rebuttal [ll] to my comment about his consistency. until you do that, you’re argument is null and void.

welcome to the world of debating with adults.

54. Prince Says:

Geronimo P Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:55 am

^ i hope it does that nigga crawford will go crazy in ATL

55. ( o )( o ) Says:

^ I’ve heard of dude for awhile now *waits for Asian joke* but since we all on the subject of souther rappers, I think he needs to be thrown in the category too lol

56. FaMs! Says:

Dre Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:54 am
    ____________________

Yes I understand how big it may “seem”…my girl is white and all I’ve heard in convo was quote unquote

“Lady Gaga’s rapping with some black guy”

57. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:45 am

this is the mixtape of the year, imo

B.O.B’s sample game is on fire

Co-sign

58. Joey Profit$ Says:

ok homie, you jumpin all over the place. settle down for a second.

that comment was in reference to tip’s crossover appeal.

welcome to the world of debating with adults.

Get em PaP

59. Dan. Says:

Listen to I still love you, that song touched my heart (no pause) I was going threw similar shit at the time so it has more meaning to me than prolly most of ya’ll. shit like that makes me love a artist (n/h)
    —————————————————————————

Doin’ My Job >>>>>>>>

60. Kell-El Says:

welcome to the world of debating with adults.

^ zing!

61. check the rhime Says:

tip is okay, but his style is too predictable for me to call him the king of the south. plus, he gets too repetitive a lot unless when he’s rapping fast. tip may be fresh to most of you that are fans, but i’ve heard it all before. the only reason why he and wayne are possibly the best out now from the south is because at least 90% of southern hip hop out now is wack. even though southern hip hop now may be selling more than the 90’s, its quailty is nowhere near the 90’s south music. the best mcs in the south (then and now) don’t even get enough respect in the south, cause it ain’t about skills but who’s PERCEIVED to be real. i remember in atlanta when a lot of people called b.o.b. wack ONLY because he’s not doing hood shit, but then say that gucci and oj are the truth.

but hey, everybody got an opinion. back to listening to my underground shit, you know, the shit most of yall don’t respect cause it doesn’t sell. lol.

62. Don Garcia Says:

Everything GREAT!
    ….beside the sunglasses…

63. novelty Says:

# The marv Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:55 am

# Beezy Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:53 am

T.I. doesn’t rap, he makes pop music. He is the king of hip-pop

^^^this is pop? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfPX0A5LJAU

it’s not pop, but it’s not that good either, my head didn’t start nodding until nas. sorry.

64. ohhla Says:

what songs are these? is it on the mixtape