Video: Big Sean & Mike Posner – Smoke & Drive (Live from Clutch Cargo)

Props to elitaste.

Previously: Wale feat. Mike Posner, Big Sean & Kenn Starr – Wonder Why (prod. 9th Wonder) | The Making of (Video)

Find other Big Sean x Mike Posner tracks here.

67 Responses to “Video: Big Sean & Mike Posner – Smoke & Drive (Live from Clutch Cargo)”

1. Joe 88 Says:

Dre Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:13 am
    I don’t understand how T.I. is/was king… He’s nice don’t get me wrong, but KING??? Nah.

Weezy is/was more of a king than Tip ever was.

^SMFH, name a wayne ALBUM that’s better than T.I “Trap muzik”?

Don’t worry, i’ll wait (c) Katt

2. Joey Profit$ Says:

Pac influence > Jay-Z influence = Biggie influence

No shots, But it’s obvious to see that pac influenced more rappers than any other rapper, ever.

Co – Sign

3. Joey Profit$ Says:

^SMFH, name a wayne ALBUM that’s better than T.I “Trap muzik”?

Don’t worry, i’ll wait (c) Katt

Niggas need to listen to Pimp C he gives a good definition on Ti callin himself a King.

4. Prince Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:15 am
    Dre Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:13 am

Weezy is/was more of a king than Tip ever was.

^SMFH, name a wayne ALBUM that’s better than T.I “Trap muzik”?

Don’t worry, i’ll wait (c) Katt

^carter 2

5. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:11 am
    homie said he got that news on twitter, u got herpes, some ol’shit.

^ Ha..and the rumors begin now..hope the females are lurkin’ lol

SMH.. . . no, pap does not have that blueberry muffin.

big homie. . . sorry, (o)(o) just mad b/c his family eats dog and passes it off as sweet n sour chicken.

GAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

7. Joe 88 Says:

^carter 2

^Obviously you’ve never listen to trap musik, anyone else?

8. FaMs! Says:

Pac’s buzz is the equalvalent to Rick Roll’d…in retrospect he did nothing for the community he was a good “entertainer, …I think if Lil Wayne met the same fate Hip-Hop would take bigger loss that the loss of Pac.

Nas, Pac and other alike were false prophets type niggas…I used to hate Jay-Z when I was younger but now…Jay-Z > Nas when it comes to life imitating art.

is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice (c) Hov

9. Big_seth Says:

Beez,

GNR @ you dissin Amp last night. I thought it was funny when you posted that garbage man pic.

LMAO. Let me find out he’s right about you though & you lyin. You aint rich. lol.

I’ll be distraught. Like when I found out my dad wasn’t real.

10. Beezy Says:

you can get a studio for like 1400-1500 now…maybe find a !BR down in the East Vil for like $1700

but that really because so many financial types got the axe out here…prices have dropped major in the last 6 months

“NYC” Rates are falling fast:

nytimes.com/2009/02/01/realestate/01cov.html?scp=7&sq=nyc%20rental%20price%20lower&st=cse

11. Black Says:

Me and this chick was arguing yesterday about what it takes to be the “king” of hip hop. She is one of those chicks that only listens to mos def, talib, common and other “conscious” emcees. I told her that in order to be King a rapper has to be spitting gangsta shit. It may not be right but it’s the reason niggas are arguing about the king of the south and 3k’s name never comes up (nh).

12. Joe 88 Says:

^Tell that to the niggas that he brought from baltimore on tour with him, the countless cookouts he threw up old york road, the niggas he schooled to the game, the people he paid rent for, if your unfamiliar with his full catalog then i’ll walk you threw it

And I grew up in the same hood pac did when he was in baltimore, no shots but niggas will kill over his name, word to my mans in the brendas got a baby video.

13. Geronimo P Says:

Seth whats good. 6th street was a fucking zoo on saturday night

14. Prince Says:

FaMs! Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:19 am

is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice (c) Hov

^ no-sign.. chill pac and nas rapping bout real shit is more influential than jay throwing sum money around that shit aint nottin more than a tax rite off.. Oprah does it all the time

15. Big_seth Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:19 am

^carter 2

^Obviously you’ve never listen to trap musik, anyone else?

Trap Muzik def, but dare I say that Urban Legend was better than that.

I know TI aint king of the south though. If its anyone that aint UGK, Scarface or 3K its Luda IMO.

Before release therapy probably when he went more hollywood… Word of Mouf & Chicken & Beer are classics.

16. Black Says:

is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice (c) Hov

i always felt that nas got unfairly attacked for his hypocrisy.

17. Beezy Says:

^I never said I was rich…im still workin aint I…but he was pretty left field with the shit he was saying. I have no idea what the fuck he was talking about.

18. Kell-El Says:

^ lies

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

im determined to smack someone w/ my guitar hero Guitar. i got that itch, i need to crack someone.

20. BARPAN Says:

“NYC” Rates are falling fast:

^^^^^^^^

yeah im lookin at 2Br Lofts in Williamsburg…shyts went form 700k to 550
    and thats not ballin in NY thats average…smh

21. Big_seth Says:

# Geronimo P Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:22 am

Seth whats good. 6th street was a fucking zoo on saturday night

*daps*

Yeah man, Mostly every not something is going on. I haven’t been up there since the Nahright show.

22. FaMs! Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:17 am
    Weezy is/was more of a king than Tip ever was.

no way, jose.

tip the king b/c:

he’s more consistent.
    he’s more marketable.
    he’s actually into goonish activities.

all necessities for a ruler.

______________________________________

That’s the stupidest shit I’ve heard on so many levels!
    Everyone reading Nah today is looking at you like this….

i43.tinypic.com/qyhjle.gif

23. ( o )( o ) Says:

^ *eats fried chicken*

24. Beezy Says:

im determined to smack someone w/ my guitar hero Guitar

^(c) The Honkey Tonk Man

25. ( o )( o ) Says:

i43.tinypic.com/qyhjle.gif

^ LOL at that gif pic of eskay

26. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:25 am

I was joking about the rich quote, but he was calling you fat & a fraud so…

Like you weren’t really who you say. LOL. That dude is a trip. He must have schizophrenia or bi-polar disorder.

$100 says he is back today & y’all cool again.

27. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

I still say Big Sean has the best track of the year

28. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Trap Muzik def, but dare I say that Urban Legend was better than that.

urban legend is a borderline classic album. . . . it really gets no better than that album.

29. Prince Says:

FaMs! Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:27 am
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:17 am
    Weezy is/was more of a king than Tip ever was.

no way, jose.

tip the king b/c:

he’s more consistent.
    he’s more marketable.
    he’s actually into goonish activities.

all necessities for a ruler.

______________________________________

That’s the stupidest shit I’ve heard on so many levels!
    Everyone reading Nah today is looking at you like this….

i43.tinypic.com/qyhjle.gif
    LMAO

30. Joe 88 Says:

Trap Muzik def, but dare I say that Urban Legend was better than that.

^lol, me & my homeboys have this arguement all the time, I feel like urban legend is more lyrical, and when I say that they take offense like I said it was better, to me personally, I feel like trap musik is the down south version of reasonable doubt, and RD is my favorite album of all times, period, but I can say that urban legend is T.I’s more lyrical album, he surprised me on every song with his delivery, his mic presence, etc, but trap music gets the nod because he was way more personal on that album and that’s what grabs my heart as a artist myself, I wanna get to know the person i’m listening to, rather then hear about him making it rain on some random nigga baby mother. You can hear the hunger in his voice on Trap musik

Listen to I still love you, that song touched my heart (no pause) I was going threw similar shit at the time so it has more meaning to me than prolly most of ya’ll. shit like that makes me love a artist (n/h)

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:27 am
    im determined to smack someone w/ my guitar hero Guitar

^(c) The Honkey Tonk Man

lmao, YEA!

32. Joey Profit$ Says:

is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice (c) Hov

You crazy – A false prophet that some foul shit to say some shit like that. No one yet to date has had the influence that Pac had on Hiphop …..SMH

33. Geronimo P Says:

Phoenix traded Shaq to Cleveland.

34. FaMs! Says:

____________________________________

Shorty can’t eat those books… (c) DMX in Belly

35. Beezy Says:

but he was calling you fat & a fraud so…

^this is what is so funny to me…because I def seen that Howard Stern ep that he purports to have been on and the black dude on there was a big fat goon.

I would love to get a screen grab of that ep and throw it on the Nahmer Jam screen.

but w/e

I dont take the internets as seriously as some cats obvi lol

36. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Geronimo P Says:

June 25th, 2009 at 10:29 am
    Phoenix traded Shaq to Cleveland.

Shaqs gonna win 1 more ring & Retire a Laker @ 40yrs old.

37. D_block_4_life Says:

^(c) The Honkey Tonk Man
    Lol…

38. Dre Says:

u dont know me >>>

but still, I dont see how people can accept him as king.

*now I know how these 40year olds feel about Jay-Z being king*

39. Joe 88 Says:

My life a roller coaster and i’m starting to feel nausus
    but the only thing i’m throeing up is my fingers when I arch em

40. Big_seth Says:

# Joe 88 Says:

I liked TM better at first, but UL stands the test of time better. I understand what you mean though. Be Easy & I’m just doin my job are my shits though.

41. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

but still, I dont see how people can accept him as king.

*now I know how these 40year olds feel about Jay-Z being king*

how is wayne king?

b/c he sold a million in the first week?

if that’s the case, then 50 is still the king of NY, since he was the last to crack a millie in 7 days. . .

42. Beezy Says:

Jay-Z KONY

Bun B King of The South

Snoop/Dre King of the West

Kanye King of 4th Coast

43. Beezy Says:

Jay-Z KONY

Bun B/Scarface King of The South

Snoop/Dre King of the West

Kanye King of 4th Coast

44. FaMs! Says:

Who the fuck is Willy Northpole (supa dupa pause)?…this nigga AD is annoying and he looks like a Anthony Mason/Trick Trick collabo

45. Beezy Says:

sorry for double…meant to add Face [||?]

46. Joey Profit$ Says:

how is wayne king?

b/c he sold a million in the first week?

^^^^^

Co sign – That nigga will soon OD

47. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:

I would imagine Amp lookin like Bookman on good times. LOL. Ol’ handyman janitor lookin ass nigga. That would be hilarious though.

I don’t take this shit serious at all either.
    ———

I added some

52. Beezy Says:

LF: This season of Brooke Knows Best on VH1 >>>

53. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

If Wayne aint the king of the south there aint one

54. FaMs! Says:

First off I would never call anybody a fucking “KING”….but titleholder as the South’s ruler…

Master P….He made more than any of them niggas put together in 5 years
    and he ULTRA GOONISH for real for real.

C-Murder is living proof, P has that real power…and his son’s fucking REAL white bitches .

Master P > all south niggas

55. Dre Says:

Wayne did fall off. Hence the “is/was”

56. Beezy Says:

Broadway Joe88 King of BMore

57. ( o )( o ) Says:

Not just off his sales…Weezy’s more lyrical than TI, imo. I would say their buzz is about the same but maybe Weezy more.
    King of the South contestants

Weezy
    TI
    Jeezy
    Luda
    Bun B

My favs Scarface and Bun B

58. Big_seth Says:

I was listening to Curren$y last night & this morning.

is it just me, but did Wayne bite his flow in those Carter/carter 2 days?

Now he has drake & flows like that nigga… I’m seeing a pattern (II)

59. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Andre 3K/ Bun B/Scarface King of The South

dre can’t be a king b/c he don’t put out music.

bun b can’t be a king b/c nobody really checks for his solo albums.

and ‘face is up for debate.

i say no, but i know most of yall will say yes.

tip, as a solo artist, is puttin the souf on the map!! who else you know got timberlake on tracks, got a #1 movie that he headlined (ATL) under his belt, and is in movies with denzel and russell crowe????

60. ( o )( o ) Says:

As of right now, I think Jeezy runs the south

61. Joey Profit$ Says:

Wayne is falling apart….his lyrics get more garbled and less potent each verse

^^^^^

Cosign he could spit when he really wants too though

62. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

weezy’s buzz done died down.

63. Big_seth Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:
    June 25th, 2009 at 10:39 am

If Wayne aint the king of the south there aint one

*blank stare*

You just gonna act like there aren’t a bunch of older niggas that don’t have multiple classics albums next to his possible 1 classic album

64. Kell-El Says:

If Wayne aint the king of the south there aint one

3 Stacks >>>>>

65. ( o )( o ) Says:

weezy’s buzz done died down.

^ there’s a differece between that and fell off. I dont think he fell off

66. Troyvul Says:

*Unlurks*

I was listening to Curren$y last night & this morning.

is it just me, but did Wayne bite his flow in those Carter/carter 2 days?

Now he has drake & flows like that nigga… I’m seeing a pattern (II)

Definitely true, whenever you hear Curren$y say anything about dudes swagger jacking him, its def wayne hes taking shots at. Remember when you saw Wayne wearing DC…who was actually sponsored by DC…Curren$y.

Curren$y>

67. Nah Right » Video: Big Sean Interview w/ Cliff Skighwalker Says:

[…] Previously: Big Sean & Mike Posner – Smoke & Drive (Live from Clutch Cargo) (Video) […]