KI Grip ft. Freeway & Jakk Frost – East Coast Love

KI Grip ft. Freeway & Jakk Frost – East Coast Love

via X

24 Responses to “KI Grip ft. Freeway & Jakk Frost – East Coast Love”

1. Brickelus Dickelus Says:

nation Says:

June 22nd, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    what’s good chea

just WMAO (working my ass off). went to an indian food buffet for lunch with my homie [||]. gorgeous walk through some 90 degree weather, saw way too many shorties with their bazookas doing the raindance under their blouses (schwing! (c) wayne’s world). ate way too much lamb keema, sag paneer, biryani, naan, and other goodies, topped it off with kheer (rice pudding) and gulab jamun — holy shit, fuck loosening up a notch on the belt, i just took that motherfucker off. i’m in pain. i can’t eat like that at lunch, slows a nicca down. what’s good in montreal.

2. Beezy Says:

FREE MAX B

“Jimmy, lets get a check…”

3. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

June 22nd, 2009 at 4:29 pm
    WTF is up with most comments not appearing?
    This is the only site that polices the hell out a comment.

–Not really, if you name is changed it has to be approved and links get blocked. Other than that i can say what i want you seabiscuit lookin’ cunt cum bucket
    —————
    what?! Your not even makin sense, how am I checkin what u say.
    Fcvk u and eskay u lonely internet bastid!!

4. Beezy Says:

yo shout out to Max…that motherfucker sound energetic as shit locked up…it seems like it hasnt affected his spirits at all.

5. GorillaJoe Says:

bro i work about a block west from the sears tower and that walk during lunch is beautiful. i’m talking about gorgeous selections on the menu.

6. Brickelus Dickelus Says:

beezy sound like he doing his push-ups, reading, eating good, and getting a butt workout

7. Beezy Says:

A chick if you comment under a new IP or a new name then the comments will always be moderated.

8. GorillaJoe Says:

ooops my bad, willis tower (yeah right)

9. Brickelus Dickelus Says:

@gorilla then we probably walked right past each other lol – i’m in the sears tower

10. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

*daps Beezy*

11. Beezy Says:

Max = jail is a chance to cleanse the drugs and the liquor and the cigarettes outta my body…its a rest

LMAO

12. Hoskins Says:

chea and fux better be online during the NBA draft. Last years was a nahright classic

13. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

*blank stare* @ anthony anderson talking golf like a aficionado

14. PHENOMENON Says:

“A” Chick, are you a chick.

The last person I thought was a woman actually turned out to be a dude with boob’s.

15. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

June 22nd, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    “A” Chick, are you a chick.

————————-
    depends on your level of paranoia.
    Supposedly I’m casketface, amp, and sean coonery *smh*

16. Beezy Says:

^at least you only got engaged and didnt go all the way through with the wedding before you found out!!!

17. ( o )( o ) Says:

Philly!

21. PHENOMENON Says:

# “A” Chick Le Fleur Says:
    June 22nd, 2009 at 4:45 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

June 22nd, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    “A” Chick, are you a chick.

————————-
    depends on your level of paranoia.
    Supposedly I’m casketface, amp, and sean coonery *smh*

^ ^
    that’s funny because when I IMed you in my video I told you that I in fact was the REAL Casket Face.

I was hoping you were actually a woman so at least it wouldn’t take my FAIL to a whole other level.

And by the way, having ( o )( o ) as your name = NahRight cross dressing. I didn’t know!!! **Sob’s

22. GorillaJoe Says:

Brickelus Dickelus Says:

June 22nd, 2009 at 4:38 pm

———————————————
    Dude I work at that Chase building right on Jackson, across from union station.

Potbelly’s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

23. GorillaJoe Says:

“A” Chick Le Fleur Says:

June 22nd, 2009 at 4:45 pm
    PHENOMENON Says:

June 22nd, 2009 at 4:42 pm
    “A” Chick, are you a chick.

————————-
    depends on your level of paranoia.
    Supposedly I’m casketface, amp, and sean coonery *smh*
    ———————————————————-

A Chick I would splurge so much on you at Boston Market, waddya say

24. KI Grip ft. “East Coast Love” ft. Freeway x Jakk Frost « NOTHING LESS Says:

[…] KI Grip ft. “East Coast Love” ft. Freeway x Jakk Frost 2009 June 22 tags: Hip Hop, MUSIC, Freeway, Kl Grip, Jakk Frost by almightay Check out the download below. Download HERE Source Nah Right […]