ludacris-performs-at-quentin-jammer-surprise-birthday-party-las-vegas-june-19-2009

Off Evil Empire’s Be South 20, with a few tags. Probably for Luda’s 7th album, Cineplex… kinda dope.

Ludacris feat. Damien Marley & Kevin Cossom – Cross My Mind (prod. The Runners)

Update: Jessie Maguire informed me that the singer on the hook is Danja‘s artist Kevin Cossom (sang the hook on Ross/Nas “Usual Suspects”; wrote Keri Hilson’s “Knock You Down”)

96 Responses to “Ludacris feat. Damian Marley & Kevin Cossom – Cross My Mind (prod. The Runners) [DJ]”

1. bfthg Says:

hmmm hmmm hmmm….?

2. bfthg Says:

hmmmm hmmmm hmmm ?
    1st by the way

3. PHENOMENON Says:

# Hoskins Says:
    June 20th, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Applaud phenomenons enginuity with the youtube vid

Boo at his general corny nature

lol @ thinking the batman dvd will be worth something. smh @ the simpsons stickers and ‘a’ chick convo

Lol, thank you.

All of those were actually VHS Cassettes and those Simpson’s stamps were cool.

I hope I win that ZUNE. I probably FAILED though. . . if so that’s ok.

4. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

luda got 6 albums?…word?…but he has yet to drop a classic nor a top-to bottom dope album

5. Dre Says:

June 20th, 2009 at 11:36 pm
    # November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:
    June 20th, 2009 at 11:35 pm e

__________________________________________

His first one was dope.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Back for the First Time was iight could have been way better Southern Hostipality is the only track on that album that deserves a repeat on the cd player/Ipod

8. baby jesus Says:

sanchez v guida >>

9. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

MMA >>> Boxing

(at the moment)

10. PHENOMENON Says:

MMA >>> Boxing

(at the moment)

^ ^
    I could never choose MMA over Boxing. IDK, I’m an old fashioned type of person. I like boxing more.

I’m copping Fight Night on Thursday too. The demo was dope.

11. SeeAmI? Says:

j cole…. lights please….is the shit..sorry random but this song is real

12. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

MMA >>> Boxing

(at the moment)
    co-sign

mma’s been putting on better fights lately

unless of course Marquez or Vasquez are fighting

youtube.com/watch?v=c6Di2j1z9xw

13. Nanyanen Says:

put Food n Liquor backinto rotation after a year’s slumber.

Lupe is ill. High hopes for that Lasers jones.

14. chea Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    June 20th, 2009 at 11:59 pm

put Food n Liquor backinto rotation after a year’s slumber.

Lupe is ill. High hopes for that Lasers jones.

*no look daps*

15. SeeAmI? Says:

i really coundnt feel too much of food and liquor..

the cool on the other hand is classic material.

16. chea Says:

yo on the shtrenf, wal-gay’s mixtape is kinda dope. this fruit tart went in

17. chea Says:

btw dre do u fuck with sneakers or is that not ur thing

18. moresickaMC Says:

Nas & Damian Marley album>>>>>>>>>>

19. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

June 20th, 2009 at 11:51 pm
    MMA >>> Boxing

(at the moment)

^ ^

I’m copping Fight Night on Thursday too. The demo was dope.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    too bad Money Mayweather isnt in the game cuz they didnt break him off a check…i was looking forward to fight him agianst Pernell Whitaker i real opponet something hes has dodged time and time agian over the years

20. Kell-EL Says:

What Ur Fantasy >>>>>

Don’t act like ya’ll didn’t bump that lol

21. chea Says:

yo i’m dying – on the weekends i have to listen to this children’s music mix CD in the car, has tunes from all around the world but my seed likes this nigerian song that i memorized by now – now all i need is a nigerian bird to sing it to

22. chea Says:

pickyourshoes.com/size/reebok_sg_strap.htm

i don’t like reeboks but i might fuck with these – more i look at them, more i like them

23. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

Kell-EL Says:

June 21st, 2009 at 12:04 am
    What Ur Fantasy >>>>>

Don’t act like ya’ll didn’t bump that lol
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    if a female isnt present in the car….NO i do not

24. chea Says:

Common lands his first leading role

chi-town stand up

chicago stay winning – but let’s hope this film isn’t fruity

25. PW Says:

This song isnt bad.

LUDA!

26. PHENOMENON Says:

the cool on the other hand is classic material.

This. . . [ll]

27. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

chea Says:

June 21st, 2009 at 12:06 am
    pickyourshoes.com/size/reebok_sg_strap.htm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    DEAR LORD those kicks are ugly……the black-n-white or the silver joints are decent

28. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

THE L.A.S.E.R.S. MANIFESTO

To Every Man, Woman & Child…

1. We Want An End To The Glamorization Of Negativity In The Media.

2. We Want An End To Status Symbols Dictating Our Worth As Individuals.

3. We Want A Meaningful And Universal Education System.

4. We Want Substance In The Place Of Popularity.

5. We Will Not Compromise Who We Are To Be Accepted By The Crowd.

6. We Want The Invisible Walls That Separate By Wealth, Race & Class To Be Torn Down.

7. We Want To Think Our Own Thoughts.

8. We Will Be Responsible For Our Environment.

9. We Want Clarity & Truth From Our Elected Officials Or They Should Move Aside.

10. We Want Love Not Lies.

11. We Want An End To All Wars. Foreign & Domestic (Violence).

12. We Want An End To The Processed Culture Of Exploitation, Over-Consumption & Waste.

13. We Want Knowledge, Understanding & Peace.

14. WE WILL NOT LOSE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT LOSERS, WE ARE LASERS!!!

Lasers are the opposite of losers. Lasers are shining beams of light that burn through the darkness of ignorance. Lasers shed light on injustice and inequality. Losers stand by and let things happen. Lasers act and shape their own destinies. Lasers find meaning and direction in the mysteries all around them. Lasers stand for love and compassion. Lasers stand for peace. Lasers stand for progression. Lasers are revolutionary.
    Lasers Are The Future.

We’re Not Losers…We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!

Love Always Shines Every-time Remember 2 Smile!

-LF

29. Kell-EL Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reebok is biting off Supra hard on the top row!

The white or black ones are def coppable

30. PW Says:

Remember 2 Smile

Corny.

31. PHENOMENON Says:

WE ARE L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!

32. PHENOMENON Says:

Remember 2 Smile

Dope.

33. Kell-EL Says:

Love Always Shines Every-time Remember 2 Smile!

^ Lupe on his flower-power steez

*gets tie-dye shirts ready*

34. Nanyanen Says:

lupe wrote that?

35. PW Says:

Remember 2 Smile

Dope.

I think he ran out of creativity with that part of the acronym.

36. PHENOMENON Says:

lupe wrote that?

^ ^
    Yes. I read it yesterday for the first time and knew that “We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.” may be even better than “Lupe Fiasco’s: The Cool”.

37. PHENOMENON Says:

I think he ran out of creativity with that part of the acronym.

Lol, that’s possible.

38. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

im excited(nh) for the LASERS album idk why F&L was boring, The Cool was a bit more enjoyable cuz i could understand what he was talking about maybe this album strays away even furthur away form that skateboard-spaceship-extraterestrial bullshit he was talking about in F&L to topics that make sense like how he did on The Cool album

39. chea Says:

lasers might be the musical event of our lifetime if he got other records like shining down

40. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

Lupe or Drake ?

Lupe for me.. he is inspiring a new breed !

41. PW Says:

F&L was boring

Blasphemy.

42. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

@ Kell El…

Lol Flower Power Steez

He a bootleg 3 Feet and high rising ? I mean the ahk gotta redeem his stripes with me..After messing up at the Hiphop Awards.. this is a start !

43. Nanyanen Says:

Lupe may be too spacey for the average listener… I think its bc he relies metaphor more than the average rapper… who uses nothing but similes.

*taps blunt ash on to bear-skin rug*

*goes back to reading Othello*

44. chea Says:

# Nanyanen Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 12:32 am

*taps blunt ash on to bear-skin rug*

*goes back to reading Othello*

this!

45. PHENOMENON Says:

F&L was boring

^ ^
    THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!

46. chea Says:

lupe has a lot of smart fans whereas these smart-dumb rappers have smart-dumb fans

i.e. lupe got fans who are artists, intellectuals, business-people, achievers — whereas smart-dumb rappers tend to attract guys who work in failed/failing real estate ventures, network marketing scams, ponzi schemes, and other epic fails that attract smart-dumb types who are convinced that only dumb people work hard to get wealthy

47. PW Says:

The future of rap rests with Lupe Fiasco.

48. chea Says:

yo f&l was like a basquiat or a warhol painting – amazing when it hit the scene but will be recognized as more and more amazing once people look back on it

49. PHENOMENON Says:

The future of rap rests with Lupe Fiasco.

Absolutely.

50. Latarian Milton Says:

# PHENOMENON Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 12:37 am

The future of rap rests with Lupe Fiasco.

Absolutely.

cosiggity my niggity

51. PHENOMENON Says:

Have you seen the movie Basquiat??

It’s one of my all time favorites.

52. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

PW Says:

June 21st, 2009 at 12:29 am
    F&L was boring

Blasphemy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    i know…..but be honest did you understand 10% of the shit he was talking bout

“And the crackhead begged around the lower legs,

And the crooked police be station at the knees and they do drive-bye like up and down the tighs

And as the car chase going at the waist, keep a vest on my chest as im sitting in my room as im lookin out the face something to write about

is that a metaphor or is that just nonsense? *no shots*

53. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

June 21st, 2009 at 12:35 am
    F&L was boring

^ ^
    THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The Cool 979,359,199,355,295 > >>>> F&L

dont ask how im calculate that

54. Latarian Milton Says:

nah never seen the movie but will peep it inshallah

55. PHENOMENON Says:

No, that whole thing definitely meant something. I’ll have to go back and listen to it again in full context to see what it means again because I don’t remember.

56. Kell-EL Says:

^ I have shining down on repeat, I’ma try not to listen to anything else like I did for The Ecstatic until I got the finished product in my hands

shinnnnniiiiiiiing down on you..you..you

57. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

I AGREE. Lupe… is part of the Renaissance that is establishing balance. in the game

Kanye
    Lupe
    Wale
    Rick Ross
    Asher Roth
    Sluaghter House
    Drake

SHOT OUT BIG UPS TO ALL THE FATHERS READING HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY !

58. Nanyanen Says:

is that a metaphor or is that just nonsense? *no shots*

^^he was talking about the robot that he owns (in the song)… so the waist, legs, feet, face are the parts of the massive robot as it attack the city.

I was wondering what the robot is metaphor for as a whole… since the next verse is about rap cliches…

*dishes to Chea* (II)

59. PHENOMENON Says:

# November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 12:43 am

PHENOMENON Says:

June 21st, 2009 at 12:35 am
    F&L was boring

^ ^
    THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The Cool 979,359,199,355,295 > >>>> F&L

dont ask how im calculate that

^ ^
    I would agree. Probably not on that scale but I would agree. The Cool is a great piece of work.

Lupe has very ill concepts. What he did with The Streets, The Game, and Micheal Young History was leaps and bounds above a lot of what I have ever heard.

60. Ya Mutha Says:

I really hope Luda drops a classic someday, he is so much better than T.I.’s non lyrical, no flow having ass and makes more sense than Wayne.

Luda > Wayne > T.I.

61. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    I’m going to try to do that as well.

62. PHENOMENON Says:

SHOT OUT BIG UPS TO ALL THE FATHERS READING HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY !

Thank’s.

I don’t have any actual children but my snake Kyrie is pretty much my child. I love you Ky. [ll]

63. Kell-EL Says:

Kanye
    Lupe
    Wale
    Blu
    Asher Roth
    Sluaghter House
    Drake

*edit*

64. PW Says:

i know…..but be honest did you understand 10% of the shit he was talking bout

That was nothing but him looking at the hood as his robot….he daydreamin.

65. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

Lupe on “The Cool” dumb down that spaceship talk on the F&L

66. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

Intruder Alert >>>>>

67. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

word.. the state of the game has me excited there is so much talent ! There is no straight favorite to be the next cometh. With Weezy, Kanye, T-Pain, Drake who ever dropped a monster in the last two years..

had a PAUSE

for DOA ! Jigga 2k9

So where is the direction of hiphop going when the next great one isn’t American born ? Not from ATL ? NOT from LA ? Not From NYC ?

Drake ? Canada ?

Lasers !

68. PW Says:

The song “The Cool” is one of the best pieces of hip hop story telling to come from anyone other than Slick Rick.

69. Nanyanen Says:

that spaceship talk on the F&L

^I just listened to F&L today and its obvious your generalization of it has past ino the realm of utter nonsense.

Real- about the hood and sin
    Just might be ok- Swag Track
    Kick, Push- a young skater
    I gotcha- people who try to bite him
    The Instrumental- kids living there lives in front of the tv
    HeSaySheSay- The effect of fatherless households
    Sunshine- love song
    Daydreaming- as title expresses
    The Cool- a murdered man coming back to life
    Hurt me Soul- the struggle
    Pressure- Swag Track
    American Terrorist- White Christian Oppression on people of other colors, religions
    The Emperor Soundtrack- Swag Track

The Cool- a murdered man coming back to life
    Hurt me Soul- the struggle
    Pressure- Swag Track
    The Emperor Soundtrack- Swag Track

Not much spaceship, tin foil hat talk there IMO
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    when i say “spaceship talk” im talking about his delivery/flow/metaphors that goes over everyones head

71. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

“Spaceship” thats a metaphor btw

72. PHENOMENON Says:

I remember when I first heard “Lupe Fiasco’s: Food & Liquor”.

“Real” was dope.

Then “Just Might Be O.K.” came on and it was OVER!! I had that song on HEAVY rotation.

73. PW Says:

kick push makes me wanna make music.

74. SeeAmI? Says:

food and liquor was boring…it was good but still boring.
    the instrumental, sunshine, hurt me soul, the emperor soundtrack were my favorites, others were good but the beats werent me..i just felt it was boring…

but the cool. every song. perfection

75. PHENOMENON Says:

“Put You On Game” is dope.

76. SeeAmI? Says:

oh and kick push 2 was pure heat…

77. Nanyanen Says:

@ Tyson… duly noted

looking forward to LASERS

78. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

Nanyanen Says:

June 21st, 2009 at 1:22 am
    @ Tyson… duly noted

looking forward to LASERS
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Iam as well

79. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

@phenomenon

I saw the movie basiquet that’s one of my fav too.I need to cop the dvd. I didn’t even know dude was black until I saw the movie.

J.cole mixtape is way better than wale mixtape, but I’ve had new soul on repeat for a couple hours, that my shit.I don’t know if j.cole could be a star. He has lyrics, but he’s boring to listen to if the beat is mediocre. He’s like joe buddens, lyrical but gets boring after a couple listen. I didn’t know dude was a little conscious too, I appreciate that in my raps.

80. Nanyanen Says:

starting to feel bad for Luda (n)

______>>>My Big Ass House

81. PHENOMENON Says:

sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 1:25 am

@phenomenon

^ ^
    I’m not the type to buy movies. I reserve that for work that I really respect and would like to own along with the rest of my limited DVD/Blu-ray collection and “Basquiat” is definitely one of them.

82. PHENOMENON Says:

These “Jackass” dudes go in. [ll]

83. PW Says:

Warhols on my hall’s walls
    I got, Basquiats in th elobby of my spot..

84. Nanyanen Says:

PW Says:

June 21st, 2009 at 1:35 am
    Warhols on my hall’s walls
    I got, Basquiats in th elobby of my spot..

^^precisely

85. SeeAmI? Says:

speaking of movies…just saw equilibrium on tv.

that movie is underrated as hell.

really says alot…

86. PW Says:

Peace ppl. I’m out.

87. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

I got a little mice running around my bedroom. I refuse to sleep until that little mother fucker is dead and them I’m putting that bitch to the fire. Ask peta whoever(c)nas

88. KingPoetic Says:

Keep the people of Iran in your thoughts fuck the bullshit

89. BiG Ely Says:

@November end
    The robot giant robot in Daydreamin’ is a metophor dat represents a project building. He said it on one of his interviews.

90. Lelan Says:

Kanye
    Lupe
    Common
    Mos def
    Charles Hamilton
    Drake
    Blu

*Edit*

91. D_block_4_life Says:

The Warm Up >

92. SouthLdn Says:

any advice on how i get myself out there…godgracious…ive got football any advice on cheating lol

93. SouthLdn Says:

im only 20 lol

94. Tha Den Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 12:38 am

# PHENOMENON Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 12:37 am

The future of rap rests with Lupe Fiasco.

Absolutely.

cosiggity my niggity

Well said Sirs, Well Said!

whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 12:44 am

Hiphop is coming full circle again that’s why we are running are traps psat midnight SHOuT OUT BIG UPS TO ALL THE FATHERS READING HAPPY FATHER’S DAY HAPPY FATHER’S DAY

Truth. Word.

whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 12:56 am

had a PAUSE
    for DOA ! Jigga 2k9
    Drake ? Canada ?
    Lasers !

Africa.

*was once said…*

SouthLdn Says:
    June 21st, 2009 at 4:19 am

im only 20 lol

Read, keep your eye on the goal and do. My 2 cents.

The X Suite

Jigga – He sets trends.
    Q Tip – The Visionary.
    Outkast – The Explorers.
    Mos Def – He spreads love.
    Talib Kweli – A great mind.
    Common -A great poet.
    Ludacirs – Keeps it all together

The Bridge

Kanye & G.O.O.D Music – He touches hearts.
    Lupe – He fights for the silent.
    Slaughter House – The Conglomerate.
    Clipse – The Epitome of Street Rap

The Takeover

Wale – He’s got madd potential.
    Young Chris – Young Hov , No Young © Angel
    The Kid Daytona – Classic
    Drake – He’s got ‘it’

The Future.

– Top o’ the mornin’ to Nah.

95. Royal Court & Sound Table 6/22/09 « Hold the Throne Says:

[…] feat. Damien Marley & Kevin Cossom – Cross My Mind (prod. The Runners) [via Nah Right] Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)The Dogs of […]

96. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Nas & Damien “Jr. Gong” Marley Are Distant Relatives (EPK) Says:

[…] Previously: Nas & Damian Marley – As We Are (Snippet) | Ludacris feat. Damien Marley & Kevin Cossom – Cross My Mind […]