Video: Reflection Eternal Interview w/ Pyramidwest

Backstage after a show, Talib Kweli & Hi Tek reflect on the making of the Blackstar Album, and they give their opinions on what it takes to be a dope emcee and a dope producer. Performance snippets included.

30 Responses to “Video: Reflection Eternal Interview w/ Pyramidwest”

*sniffs wifeys panties on GP*

2. Wolverine Says:

im so hungry but idk how to cook and i dont eat fast food. im tired too. i have to go to work in the sun in a few hours.
    im on nah right though.

speaking of wifeys, fux you fell back from the videos exploiting the wiz.

4. Bomber Says:

society clothing isnt lrg…..asshats

kody works for karmaloop boston…..fucktards

no wonder this site breeds so many suckas, niggas hardly know what they be typin themselves.

drink bleach niggas and finger a woodchipper.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Im sorry fam, I think the email telling me where YOUR homie kody works prolly got sent to my spam folder, forgive me.

smfh@ niggas catching feelings over the backpack shirt

*pre-orders 2 of them shits*

5. nation Says:

>> im so hungry

word brb

6. kevKONGquistador Says:

smfh@ niggas catching feelings over the backpack shirt

now i caught feelings ova the shirt. wow. homie i dissed it too. i just shouted out the bredren in case he sees this. thas all. nigga wanna skim thru comments it’s w/e. but at least get ya info correct.

im on nah right though.

^ ima tell you from my bachelor days… a good healthy quick fix is tuna on rice…

satay tomatoes, oinions i a spoon full of olive oil mix in tuna, cook for about 3 mins on high… mix with rice.

8. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KussyHOLE

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

June 19th, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    *sniffs wifeys panties on GP*

*puts in back pocket, Diddybops off*

crazy 10 g’s or a year without pussy?

11. ( o )( o ) Says:

like a nigga really gave you your own office? Or did you mean your new office building *daps*

^ same building, newer (own) office

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

June 19th, 2009 at 2:08 pm
    speaking of wifeys, fux you fell back from the videos exploiting the wiz.

^^^^^
    not on consciencely just cuz Ive been hella busy when I get home.

I wanted to make a video of me in my briefs and Yeezys Dunking on the Seed and Wifey together. Telling My Seed to GO PUT THE WAITRESS ON and the WIFEY TO EAT THE HEAD ITS THE BEST PARTTTTT

anyones girl ever caught them sniffing her drawals… ?

^ same building, newer (own) office

^ respeck (no Ali G)

15. K1ng Says:

drake > J cole

*waits for haters to snap*

16. ( o )( o ) Says:

anyones girl ever caught them sniffing her drawals… ?

^ Got caught all the time.

Matter of fact, It’s a tradition that I always sniff the drawls when I take them off the female before we get it started.

17. Bomber Says:

smfh @ being over 13 and sniffin draws

18. G7 Says:

*daps (o)(o)*

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

June 19th, 2009 at 2:12 pm
    crazy 10 g’s or a year without pussy?

10g’s…easy.

not on consciencely just cuz Ive been hella busy when I get home.

*roffs*

21. TheCo!!inB Says:

if I were single i’d take that 10 stacks easy over some pussy. no question. that money could make me money, that pussy is just going to make a headache after a while.

22. K1ng Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

June 19th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

word!

23. We Are Lasers Says:

if

camel is young hova
    drake is young angel
    wayne is young lion

then let’s come up with “young” names for all the NR commenters

i gotta be young rabbi

but if u have a better name, come with it [||]

let’s give these names to fux, BH, king, everyone else

ready set go lol

smfh @ being over 13 and sniffin draws

^ say word?, you aint sniffing the panties anymore, where do you want address the L.
    —-

10g’s…easy.

^ id take the 10, but it wont be as easy

25. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

June 19th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

*gives, The C, 1G of 10 grand*
    …Applaud this man.

^ good point, but the first few months without the poon, might fluster a nigga to the point he cant think straight, and then the money just sitting.

27. Big_Seth Don't Idolize America Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    June 19th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

the pussy could make you money too. Maybe not 10 stacks though. depends on the quality.

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Young Dick

i.e. ALways Up

29. Bomber Says:

smfh @ being over 13 and sniffin draws

^^^^^^^^^^

I’ll have to take the L kind sir, when I was a young lad, with no “experience” I used to huff panties, but once I been in the house, no need to smell the doormat.

30. K1ng Says:

i gotta be young rabbi

*DEAD*

mmm……fuk it then ima b….Young cheetah