Jamie Foxx feat. Drake, Kanye West & The-Dream – Digital Girl (Remix)

“Drake is the new movement, man. You gotta think about what this kid has done, man. To have records on a mixtape, and then the next thing you know he’s on top of the charts. And every time you mention him, people go crazy,” Foxx told MTV News. “I’ve had the chance to meet Drake and listen to his music. The volumes of music he’s producing makes him a strong force that’ll be around for a very long time. Because usually, when you see an artist of today, they do one thing — maybe they perform a song or do a great hook — but you seldom see a guy who can walk a song, all from the R&B end, and then to be on a track with Bun B … and Bun B, he doesn’t get on tracks with people unless it’s really legit … so I’m actually honored to have him on a track called ‘Digital Girl,’ and we will be working with each other in the future.”

Jamie Foxx feat. Kanye West, The-Dream & Drake – Digital Girl (Remix)

Previously: Live on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien | The Original

39 Responses to “Jamie Foxx feat. Drake, Kanye West & The-Dream – Digital Girl (Remix)”

1. Hoskins Says:

I’m feeling tired

*plays the Warm up*

*falls asleep*

2. Beezy Says:

the shit with just Jamie and Drake is super fucking trash

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*pisses*

4. Big_Seth Don't Idolize America Says:

Yo seth what you photo shop in that tobin library pic. looks kinda regular

That aint photoshopped. That is an interior we worked on. We cleaned up the whole library & I mostly helped with that part. That is my actual design portfolio, not just photoshop work.

LF: One of the websites got messed up & I’m gonna fix it.

5. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

pass

6. spotrusherz Says:

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

*cries* *turns up last track aka HAGLER*
    ============================
    I just really realized how ill that song is a couple weeks ago

I banged alotta shakers and though I don’t spit scratch rap
    Just know that my hands exchanged alotta paper
    I lived a lifetime for most a y’all by 21
    Same spades game, different player, man, plenty come (plenty go)
    24 inch gleamers on the Benz
    Might thicken up your friends, thicken up your hens
    Make you feel like Charles Dickens, dippin’ wit your pen
    But you can see like Stevie do by lookin’ at your kin
    Family tell a story, neglect the ones you love the most
    Famine for your glory, lookin’ like Robert Horry
    Tryin’ to hit that clutch three with seconds on the clock
    Viewing things rather poorly, those that went before me
    Tried to school me well but the wisdom only bored me
    I never lost yet but if I did it would be sorely
    Therefore i emplore thee, never come before thee
    Champion of men, the begining and the end
    Whether enemy or friend, Above The Rim like Leon
    My blood colored neon, my soul aged eons
    My 1st name will be on the Nobel list
    For now I’ll settle for a Grammy on a track like this
    Learnin, I used to rap with the Kool G lisp
    Citizenship is British, Red Snapper, cooked the fish
    After grub we hit the club and walk away with medallions
    Came a long way but fuck it homie, we back again
    Whatever, when I made it thru the worst of ’em
    I can dodge drops in a hurricane, the rain never touches him
    You got guts runnin’ through your veins, get freedom
    The Spook That Sat By The Door, you ain’t even seen him
    Cleanin’ guns in the back, serial numbers, they key ’em
    They want half, I only need 10 for my per diem
    And you don’t need no fuckin’ wristband to come and meet him
    You can say you’re part of my band, The Grand Union

# A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:
    June 19th, 2009 at 4:14 pm

I got a couple Sweets rolled and a whole ‘nother O in the ziplock (O in the ziplock

–I was just listening to that song earlier. Wiz got bangers

^Yeen line. That mixtape is Taylor made (see what I did there?) for me right now: laidback, melodic street hooks (he’s a Bigavel fan too), ridic beats (Sledgrin), good flow, and probably the first time in history a rapper has ever made me wish I was high whilst doing regular activities. The content is pretty much the same (touring, money, hoes, weed), but he has successfully transitioned from the grimey bars to cruise music.

I might cop some Chuck Tays this weekend just for the hell of it.

9. herbal kint Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    June 19th, 2009 at 4:19 pm

* accepts *

* doesn’t even know where to start this could take hours naming better songs released in the last month, even week *

* just says it’s very underwhelming *

That nigga Drake-ula be shavin’ off all his facial hair to appear younger… one of the entertainment industry’s oldest hustles.

11. D_block_4_life Says:

The Warm Up is dope

12. Hoskins Says:

Che Grand WENT IN on that HAGLER song, his verse is slightly better than Electronicas

I downloaded his mixtape on the strengf

(I deleted it soon after because it was shit)

That CREAM 2009 is dirty bathwater status. I hate when niggas try to do sequels and remakes to classics in a whole ‘nother era. Some shit you just gotta let go and let live.

I had already hated Diddy… then that nigga went and did Biggie Duets. I’m convinced he will rape ANYTHING.

thats not even the best song on that mixtape.

15. Beezy Says:

Yo Drake is one fucking ugly dude…thank God he got a little touch of fame to him otherwise he would never have pulled any decent pussy

16. Beezy Says:

I’m convinced he will rape ANYTHING.

^(c) D_Block

17. spotrusherz Says:

* just says it’s very underwhelming *

your hate runs deep, son.

18. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

the ecstatic > rating other dudes like a faggot

19. November End formly known as Tyson the WOAT Says:

LF:Jammie Foxx would be dope in a Mike Tyson biopic

20. Wallace Says:

>>i dare anyone to make the case that C.R.E.A.M. 2009 is not the hardest song out right nowthats not even the best song on that mixtape.
    TRUTH

Gone Fishing > War Angel

# Beezy Says:
    June 19th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

^On the contrary, some heffas will bone any lightskinned breathing species. Especially the further you travel South below the Maxon-Dixon. Willie Lynch is alive and well down there.

22. spotrusherz Says:

the beat is not deniable, if it was budden whining all over it yall would be creaming your leather dungarees

23. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

his eyeballs look like they’re trying to run away from eachother

Only variation of CREAM I ever fucked with was that Pharrell joint on his mixtape that dropped prior to his dolo album.

25. Wallace Says:

Get it in ohio > CREAM 2009

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Dro Jackson Says:

Trappin’ Ain’t Dead mixtape > War Angel LP

27. Blunttomaface Says:

If u have sex 365 times a yr and u melted down all the condoms 2 make a tire what would u call it? a fucking goodyear!

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

spotrusherz Says:

June 19th, 2009 at 4:19 pm
    ^^^^^^^
    wtf you talking about? *late pass jic*

# spotrusherz Says:
    June 19th, 2009 at 4:29 pm

^Or, it would just be a better song.

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*Orders Italian sub with all kinds of different cold cuts*

*eats and then dies*

# Blunttomaface Says:
    June 19th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

^Bob Hope-less, ladies and gentlemen.

32. spotrusherz Says:

*you with the rainbow club, mang*

33. June 16, 2009 = DOA (Death of Accusations) Says:

Drake is a R&B singer that can’t dance like the Ushers, Chris Brown, or Neyo so he passes himself off as a Hip Hop artist. Am I lying? Fuck No

34. RnbUncovered Says:

After having a real good listen to this track. The track skips and doesn’t play properly.

Check out: 1 min 27secs – 1min 31secs.
    Lol, okay after listening to it again, a lot of the song is messed up..Just helping bro!

Shame it’s not the actually CDQ version :/

35. RnbUncovered Says:

I take back my last comment!

Sorry!

36. RANGE Says:

CREAM 2009 IS LUKEWARM! SORRY
    WE GOTTA GIVE 50 HELL SO HE CAN STEAL THAT FIRE LIKE PROMETHEUS (C) GREEK MYTHOLOGY

37. The marv Says:

# E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:
    June 19th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

his eyeballs look like they’re trying to run away from eachother

^^^^You guys are fucking GAY…Ol “his cheekbones are too high” lookin ass niggas…..

38. Jamie Foxx “Digital Girl” ft. Drake x Kanye West x The Dream (Remix) « NOTHING LESS Says:

[…] an all star cast featuring Drizzy, Mr. West and The Dream. Check for the Download below. Download HERE Source Nah […]

39. Nice Says:

^^^^^^^^HAHAHA COSIGN. DAM THESE DRAKE HATERS REALLLLY HATE. START CRITIZING ANYTHING FROM HIS MUSIC TO HIS LOOKS. HATERS FALL BACK