Soul Assassins feat. RZA, B-Real & Planet Asia – Intermission

soul_assassins_intermission_600

Title track off Soul Assassins’ Intermission, in stores next Tuesday, June 23rd.

Soul Assassins feat. RZA, B-Real, Planet Asia & The Reverend William Burke – Intermission

Bonus: Soul Assassins feat. Self Scientific – Good Evening Los Angeles (prod. DJ Khalil)

62 Responses to “Soul Assassins feat. RZA, B-Real & Planet Asia – Intermission”

1. jimmy valentime Says:

;; changes subject;;

You guys heard stay strapped by jeezy

That only time I heard jezzy black out on a song…

Fav soul assains song is wyclef john 316

carnival clef > kanye

2. herbal kint Says:

Rockabye Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:02 pm
    but really LMAO @ you fools for thinking you can or should change land’s mind about this shit

May as well try.

______

you obviously haven’t been around here long enough to know Land’s mind will not be changed on this sort of topic, nor should it be at this stage in his life, most people are brought up to feel a certain way about these things whether right or wrong, and when your in your late 20’s you should have your mind set on this one way or another and people should respect that if you can respect someone for being gay than you should respect someone disagreeing with it

even if you subscribe to the belief that people are born gay they still have a choice to act on it

So you should, if born gay, deny yourself sex and/or pleasure because it’s wrong?

___________

I never said it was right or fair, I just said you still have that choice, either way there is no absolute scientific proof that any one thing causes homosexuality or that people or born that way so I don’t take that as fact, nor do I care to delve into the topic anymore because I just don’t care or even want to try and understand it, the fact is that shits not normal and is an act I can’t fathom anyone taking part in, if you want to be that way fine just keep it away from me, but don’t expect me to understand or condone it

3. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

^ 5 FINGER MOVEMENTS !

# eskay Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:09 pm

>>And didn’t RJOrion already said he liked Elton John, and some other known musical fags?

and this is my point. how can you enjoy the music of a fag, but then talk shit about Taz for enjoying the art of one?

>>^But that’s my point. Us knowing he enjoys musical fags should’ve just made his statement null and void. Not bring out the gay parade (c) GOAT Crippled MC

because I enjoy going a few rounds with Land at least once a week.

NO HOMO.

6. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:06 pm
    i don’t think for a second that I can change Land’s mind, but if he says some shit I disagree with I’m gonna respond.

>>ven if you subscribe to the belief that people are born gay they still have a choice to act on it,

^and what is this ignorant shit youre spitting Ty. so if you’re born gay you should try to become not gay?

______

see above post

_______

and just for arguments sake, lets say a person makes the choice to be gay. who the fuck are you or anybody to question that person’s choice? you don’t have to like it but how are you gonna say their choice is wrong?

…. like I said in the first post, if you wanna be gay, be gay just keep it away from me, I have no right to tell people how to live their life, but it doesn’t mean I have to agree with it either ….

7. baby jesus Says:

yo billz is that 3.0 update really that crazy? im dl it now

nah, but Land’s statement was clearly based on him misunderstanding what Taz said. if you look at my original comment, I said there’s alot of things about Taz that are gay, but liking Warhol doesn’t really qualify imo. and I didn’t go into some big rant about Land hating gays, I just tried to point out what Taz said. so go head with that gay parade shit (that didn’t start until later).

9. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

To be honest, I’m a little to grown for that “No homo” shit, but sometimes I get drawned to it because it has become a staple in hiphop and I do laugh it sometimes, shit I’m not a saint. I mean no disrespect to them anyway so why should I be considered a hypocrite.

My point is, if you’re gay.. That’s your business, I’m not gonna condemn you for it

10. baby jesus Says:

dont think i forgot about that iphone shit either ah$mi.

11. herbal kint Says:

but still no one is answering the question Billz and Land have raised which is why faggotry is the only thing that seems to really get people in defensive mode around here

# eskay Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:16 pm

because I enjoy going a few rounds with Land at least once a week.

NO HOMO.

^ *dies* Point duly noted.

This fool wrote out a whole Saw movie scenario to prove absolutely nothin’.

Wanna play a game?

13. Los Says:

^ this argument is retarded. like you’re preachin to people not to judge and how they have no say over anyone else, yet you automagically have a say over what people do around you. if youre gunna follow your own logic you should be content havin two fags kissin in front of you on the bus

14. ODEMIC Says:

so no one’s gay. back to tha music.

15. the real truth Says:

you didn’t know? they support it but make it extra obvious they aren’t …even if it sounds remotely homo. i’m questioning why people filter every sentence through a homoerotic mentality. that’s shit is beyond any suspect innuendo.

I dont understand why people argue over the use of no-homo/Pause, fact of the matter is the Black/Latino community are extremely homophobic and as some strange defense against plaque and gaytivitis we started using it…jus leave it alone it will prolly die eventually and canibus will make a comeback

“Well let me tell you something, you might got more cash than me
    But you ain’t got the skills to eat a nigga’s ass like me” – PAUSE

16. Rockabye Says:

1. I forgot it was Land at first.
    2. I enjoy arguing, in general.

And no, I don’t have to respect people who choose to hate, but I do respect their right to do so. It’s just unfortunate that they feel that way.

17. Los Says:

but it just makes it obvious that they are thinkin about homo shit ALL THE TIME. like EVERY fuckin word they think about some gay shit. thats gay in and of itself.

# ODEMIC Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:21 pm

so no one’s gay. back to tha music.

^I don’t even know nor care anymore fam. All I know is that I aint acceptin’ no drinks from niggas at the NahBQ.

>>But ya boy chea still aint off the hook though. Dude was roffling his ass off at them slavery pics. Then he wanna talk about his homie gay lawyer friends. Nah fam. Take the jokes in stride. FOH with that.

I hear what you’re saying. but I think it may be a case of chea getting a little too comfortable in here. i mean, we crack alot of racial/sexual/etc. jokes in here and damn near all of that shit slides. but I’d like to think, and I would hope, that if chea was with a bunch of his white friends and they started cracking lynched nigger jokes, that he would stand up and say something.

20. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

YES or NO

esko do you like gay people?

what you be cool with your son dessing like one of those village people?

21. Da PartyStarter Says:

*Scenes from the Nah Right BBQ*

Land: “Aight!!! Hole da KCUF up!!! WHO Da HELL left the shit stained condom in the porta-potty?”
    Eskay: “Here YOU go…….*SMH*
    LOL

Y’all catz GOTTA laugh at this shit ’cause we takin’ this shit WAYYYYYYY too seriously…

22. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:18 pm

… Like I also said, I read the posts in which it started and I understood where you were coming from and how it got misconstrued, but it did play out like countless other times where gays were being defended like no other subject gets defended and I’m not saying from you because again I understand what you were saying, but for some reason this is a common theme … everyone is entitled to their opinion and if that opinion is you don’t understand or even hate faggotry than so be it, if you can except someone being gay and your not gay you should be able to accept that some people don’t accept it ….

23. the real truth Says:

not necessarily…but i can understand your point…but i hear white people say gay shit all the time but that doesnt mean their gay…it just means they find saying gay things funny rite?

24. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Gay or not, Omar is the goat character on The Wire. Just sayin’

25. Rockabye Says:

What else should get people in defense mode? It’s a bunch of guys and some girls who tolerate sexism, so sexism is out; it’s mostly black guys, so racism is more or less out. What else is there?

but yo Ty, have me and you not had similar arguments against Land about his hatred of white people or really, anybody not Black? I know you remember that, so you can’t possibly sit there and say that niggas only defend homos.

27. Da PartyStarter Says:

herbal kint Says:

June 17th, 2009 at 9:20 pm

B/C it gives some catz a certain sense of altruism to go outside thier own selfish interest to defend the defenseless, so to speak…

28. herbal kint Says:

Los Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:20 pm

.. how is it retarded that I don’t want to see 2 men kissing ??? I’m not preaching to anyone not to judge, thats human nature I obviously don’t have a say about what people do everywhere I go, but I do have control over going places where I might see that shit and if I do see that shit immediately vacate the area, but I’m not gonna beat their ass and tell them they can’t do it ….

29. Los Says:

some shit is more blatant and prolly deserving of that jokes, like that canibus line… but to hear Slaughterhouse goin back and forth with the pause shit when something doesn’t even sound remotely homo, i’m sayin that whole group is suspect. esp joey. i see royce and crooked don’t even get involved cause he sees the fuckery of it all… but joel and joey stay reachin

30. Rockabye Says:

Lemme ask you (and the rest of Nah) this: If, as a white guy, I’m around assholes who make those jokes, what’s the best course of action? Say nothing and try not to associate?

31. Los Says:

word but that’s you stayin away from it, not you tellin them to keep that shit away from you

32. the real truth Says:

Lol How is Slaughterhouse suspect…saying No Homo/Pause is not a cover up for being gay…at least i dont see it that way…i jus think its just a trend and people jus take it too far

33. ODEMIC Says:

———

how a nigga ain’t get my invite? racist buncha queers.

34. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

ITS CLEAR PEOPLE ARE EXERCISING THAT INNER VOICE FOR JUSTICE HUH ?

35. Los Says:

minus 5’9 and crooked… joey stays thinkin about gay shit. he’s homo.

36. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

^ Spill”N”kargo vs Slaughter House

We are next !

37. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

dope cover too bad its in blue

38. Da PartyStarter Says:

Be YOURSELF. Like if I said “How do faggots fake orgasms? By spittin’ on each other’s backs!!!” Would you laugh? Or would it bother you? Me, myself,personally. I’d laugh my ass off. (no homo) But if you said,” Why do N***** where afros? To keep the birds from shittin’ on thier lips!!” I’d prolly kick you in the nads (NH)

39. ODEMIC Says:

joey stays thinkin about gay shit. he’s homo.

———–

one word. Tahiry.

40. herbal kint Says:

eskay Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

… O without a doubt I remember said arguments, which is why I laughed at people for trying to change Land’s mind about such a topic, it’s not gonna happen he has his mind made up and people should accept that for what it is. And again I wasn’t talking about you, I thought I made that clear, I was talking about the other people who were really getting aggy and in great detail about the gay subject and won’t say shit about other offensive topics, I mean shit if you were cool with the Amanda Diva ethering or the A chick etherfest why are you gonna get defensive about gays ? and again this is not directed at you ….

41. Los Says:

one word. Tahiry.

right cause bisexuals are a myth

42. the real truth Says:

minus 5′9 and crooked… joey stays thinkin about gay shit. he’s homo.

SMH

>>minus 5′9 and crooked… joey stays thinkin about gay shit. he’s homo.

gimme a break. pause/no homo/ayo is a funny game. we used to be extreme with it like that on my block back in the day. once you start playing it alot, damn near anything can be twisted into something gay sounding. shit, my girl will say something unitnentionally sexual and I’ll ‘ayo’ her. that has nothing to do with faggotry.

44. shemesh Says:

fyi homosexuality is just as common with animals as it is with humans.

45. salvia blunts Says:

A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

June 17th, 2009 at 9:25 pm
    Gay or not, Omar is the goat character on The Wire. Just sayin’

FABULOUS!!!! JUST FABULOUS!!

>>right cause bisexuals are a myth

lol, according to a couple niggas on here they are.

47. ODEMIC Says:

Los Says:

June 17th, 2009 at 9:35 pm
    one word. Tahiry.

right cause bisexuals are a myth

—————

relax homie. if you really wanna know his status, go over to his Slaughter house and ask him personally. sheesh.

Tahiry’s ass is more important anyways.

>>fyi homosexuality is just as common with animals as it is with humans.

word, did those animals choose to be gay? but whatever, i’m done with this conversation.

i park my car in front of the Slaughterhouse.

50. herbal kint Says:

Los Says:
    June 17th, 2009 at 9:32 pm

minus 5′9 and crooked… joey stays thinkin about gay shit. he’s homo.

…. but by making that assumption about him aren’t you doing exactly the same thing you accuse him of doing ? your looking for a reason to call him gay, he started out hating on the pause no homo shit, then he started making fun of it thats why he says it so much for seemingly no reason, now it’s just funny to him …. and yes I know this because I remember when people would pause him in interviews and he would laugh at them and say thats ridiculous and he started going extra with it to clown it ….

51. Los Says:

damn near anything can be twisted into something gay sounding

i mean is that a talent? tryin to imagine how something can be twisted homosexually?

52. Rockabye Says:

The word would make me cringe; the joke wouldn’t. I probably wouldn’t laugh, though.

The jokes were more about “shoulda let the fuckers starve” (“Black Hawk Down” was on), but, really, that’s all sorts of bad. I did not laugh.

53. salvia blunts Says:

I’d laugh at both…but one actually pokes fun at black ppl’s big lips…while the other doesnt really poke fun at anything…just talks about two gays poking each other………(p-p-p-pauseeee)

54. ODEMIC Says:

————

i do that more on here because my words are being read, and that makes it easier to construe a double-meaning.

can u dig it. pause.

55. Clarence 13X-tra Large Says:

Yo Billz which slavery pics?

56. the real truth Says:

Royce – DOA Freestyle on Green Lantern > DOA Redemption

57. ODEMIC Says:

*bumping Blu – Below the Heavens*

58. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

bumping 5 fingers

59. Da PartyStarter Says:

The jokes were more about “shoulda let the fuckers starve” (”Black Hawk Down” was on), but, really, that’s all sorts of bad. I did not laugh.

See, I would laugh at BOTH AND the “Let ’em starve” b/c my skin color does NOT dominate my exsistence. I’m comfortable and happy being me. Of course, I would let someone blatantly disrespect me but it depends on the situation. At TRUST me, I’ve been in those types of situations.

60. baby jesus Says:

co-sign whoever said bi-sexuality is a myth

either your straight or your a flaming faggot
    simple

61. Gusto Says:

Dope cut, can’t wait to cop the album… I saw it just leaked but I always support anything from Cypress/SA/DJ Muggs so i’m pick this one up.

62. Gusto Says:

P.S. – Sorry, forgot to tell you great post!