Video: Marco Polo & Torae – Party Crashers

Take a listen and if you fuck with it, you can get more on iTunes.

Previously: Marco Polo & Torae – Combat Drills (iTunes Bonus) | Marco Polo Making Beats (Video)

55 Responses to “Video: Marco Polo & Torae – Party Crashers”

1. Beezy Says:

*faces capital pun*

*passes Max a gun*

2. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Cassidy went in on this beat… so did Cam

–Oh man nate do you have that freestyle of Cass on Funk flex… if you do i’d appreciate a zshre my dude

3. Joe 88 Says:

Beezy Says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 4:37 pm
    *faces capital pun*

*passes Max a gun*

*gives beezy time to run while I rapidly peel*

4. Geronimo P Says:

I just saw hustle and flow for the first time the other night. Aww man, the way that Terrance Howard was trying to rap had me fucking dying

5. Joe 88 Says:

WHOOP DAT TRICK (get em)!!!!!!!

6. Big_seth Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    LMAO!

fuck, i wasn’t!!!

That nigga was on his high horse as usual & made the most stupid comment ever.

it was not an accidental misspelling, he thought it was really rogue scholar. LMAO

7. Carlos Voltron Says:

That J cole mixtape is nice. Beats are nothing special, but they work. Lyrics, wordplay, and flow are decent too. He is like a southern version of Blu.

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

new cook at the cafe’ at work took 20minutes to make my sammich, but she did a wonderful job

9. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

*faces capital pun*

*passes Max a gun*

–Smh… and max just played on my shuffle

10. Joe 88 Says:

oh shit, who said that?

*dead @ “he thought it was really rogue scholar”*

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Max should have hired CHea .. Chea goes in and becomes Nah’s version of Johnny Cochran

btw Cochran was a dope thorough nigga

12. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

That nigga was on his high horse as usual & made the most stupid comment ever.

*dead*

rogue >>>> rhodes in my book!

13. Beezy Says:

marg bar ahmedinezhad!!!

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

xmen giving out scholarships now

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i saw a brotha with a big bubble of flesh on his ear lobe

16. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

Max should have represented himself. He should’ve played PD3 as his defense, i bet he would’ve gotten off Scott free.

17. Joe 88 Says:

xmen giving out scholarships now

*Wears 74 red rags while crip walking with crips*

18. June 16, 2009 = DOA (Death of Accusations) Says:

I knew Sosa was a cheater.

19. Big_seth Says:

c’mon fux,

I already used that one.

LOL

# Big_seth Says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 4:31 pm

*rogue Scholars it up*

*joins X-Men*

# Joe 88 Says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

I could’ve swore gucci had a full scholarship to go to georgia state. I know I seen it before & I heard billz say the same shit, i’m confused (c) young buck. But i’m certain that that’s the truth, I belive em yo, don’t know why, but I do (c) scarface from half baked

^Yeah. He had a full scholarship for English. Passed on it and hit the streets, even though he was in the streets while in high school. XXL article some years back.

21. June 16, 2009 = DOA (Death of Accusations) Says:

BTW Brett Farve retire already u fucking bum

22. June 16, 2009 = DOA (Death of Accusations) Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 16th, 2009 at 4:54 pm
    # Joe 88 Says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 4:25 pm

====================================
    How the Fuck did Gucci get a scholorship for english and he sounds like he’s speaking another language?

23. ( o )( o ) Says:

I hope this name gets approved

24. ( o )( o ) Says:

YEEESSS

Big Homie is dead

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

YEEESSS

Big Homie is dead

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

see if you can change your twitter to that. . . .

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

by the way he sets up his bars its pretty obvious he is nice with the pen. Thing about the test its reading and comprehension as well as vocabulary shit that doesnt really need him to pronounce shit out loud, just be well versed and grammatically correct

^It was based on his writing. Bammas can’t speak, so I guess however he conveyed it on paper was far more thorough.

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 4:58 pm

^Exactly.

29. JALbert Says:

Arriving in East Atlanta at the age of 9, Davis was ridiculed by other students. “I got [picked on] because of how I spoke and my diction, which was different,” he says. “I would talk with a country slang because I was from Alabama.” Nonetheless he excelled in his classes, not so much because he studied a lot but because of his God-given abilities. “I was always naturally smart,” he boasts. “I had a high IQ.”

He graduated from high school and won a scholarship to Georgia Perimeter College, where he took classes in computer programming. But he says he was nonetheless forced to sell drugs to make ends meet. “I still had bills. I still had to eat,” he says.

^^^ From that article on Gucci that was on Nah Lite a month or so ago.

30. June 16, 2009 = DOA (Death of Accusations) Says:

( o )( o ) Says:

June 16th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    YEEESSS

Big Homie is dead
    =====================
    Is your name titty now Big Homie? no shots

31. ( o )( o ) Says:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

see if you can change your twitter to that. . . .

^ I would but the females might not like it. They will probably think Im a perv

32. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

–Musta been a roque scholarship

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

“I was always naturally smart,” he boasts. “I had a high IQ.”
    i dont like this excuse. it sounds as if youre making an excuse for your laziness

34. ( o )( o ) Says:

Is your name titty now Big Homie? no shots

^ Naw just something to look at when I comment, June

35. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

( o )( o ) Says:

–BD? CiCi? Rawse?

36. SeeAmI? Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

he got a scholarship cause hampton,howard, and moorehouse passed on him…oh what could have been

37. Joe 88 Says:

Once again.

Gucci > Jeezy

I love jeezy music, but if you can’t tell he remade the same song 32956943764527936 times then……….. The most creative song I ever heard jeezy on was “my president”

38. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

( o )( o ) Says:

June 16th, 2009 at 4:56 pm
    I hope this name gets approved

^Why the fuck was I going to do that earlier as a joke! LMFAO!!!

*D E A D*

39. Geronimo P Says:

( o )( o ) Says:

^This motherfucker. hahahaha

40. JALbert Says:

Also, I have the feeling that any Gucci scholarship is from the same vein as Game’s hoop scholarship… issued by PR University.

41. June 16, 2009 = DOA (Death of Accusations) Says:

( o )( o ) Says:

June 16th, 2009 at 5:02 pm
    Is your name titty now Big Homie? no shots

^ Naw just something to look at when I comment, June
    =======================================
    It’s me Big Strong and I’m wondering if Amp will apologize to everyone that he accused

42. Big_seth Says:

Bamma writing > Bamma talking.

LOL

43. TheCo!!inB Says:

I got skipped in school twice…..i should probably rap too.

44. Lelan Says:

I GOT MY LOUIS ON FUCK SUM GUCCI MANE

45. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

British Airways is asking thousands of its staff to work for free for up to four weeks, spokeswoman Kirsten Millard said Tuesday.

In an e-mail to all its staff, the airline offered workers between one and four weeks of unpaid leave — but with the option to work during this period. British Airways employs just more than 40,000 people in the United Kingdom.

Last month, the company posted a record annual loss of £400 million ($656 million).

Its chief executive declared at the time there were “absolutely no signs of recovery” in the industry.

“I’m 30 years in this business and I’ve never seen anything like this. This is by far the biggest crisis the industry has ever faced,” said Willie Walsh, British Airways’ chief executive.

A spokesman for one of Britain’s biggest unions said its workers could not afford to work for free for a month.

“It’s all well and good for Willie Walsh to say he’s prepared to work for free when he earns four times in a month what they do in a year,” said Ciaran Naidoo, a spokesman for Unite.

He pointed out that the airline was not ordering staff to work without pay.

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 5:08 pm

I got skipped in school twice…..i should probably rap too.

^Don’t.

47. Lelan Says:

Why not he might have sum good lyrics

48. A tribe called quest aka The Latin Teddy Ruxpin Says:

FREE MAX B

49. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

June 16th, 2009 at 5:08 pm
    I got skipped in school twice…..i should probably rap too.

^I was skipped once

*loses blackberry with the side scroll in Cabo*

50. herbal kint Says:

June 16, 2009 = DOA (Death of Accusations) Says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 4:50 pm
    I knew Sosa was a cheater.

LMAO, I just saw that, dude retires after like 3 years of no one wanting him, threatens to sue anyone that says he used steroids and then it comes out that he was on that list on people who failed tests, he didn’t have hopes of the hall before this but now he can’t even believe he will get in

51. Big_seth Says:

LMAO @ Pac’s sickle cell diss… still

52. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

June 16th, 2009 at 5:08 pm
    I got skipped in school twice…..i should probably rap too.

^I was skipped once

wtf does this mean. You were heldback?

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*bammas it up*

*is smart*

54. JayJay Says:

Like what you’re hearing from Marco Polo & Torae? Be sure to check out Maino’s debut album IF TOMORROW COMES bustin’ into stores and online June 30th. Pre-order the album at http://www.mainohustlehard.com/preorder and score Maino’s “black flag” bandana for free!

55. racial Says: