PICS: Slaughterhouse “One” Video Shoot

slaughterhouse-one-1

So I think this is going to be their first single. It samples KRS and everybody spits fire. You don’t exactly think “radio” when you think Slaughterhouse, but this might make it. We’ll see.

Props to Chris Herche & Vicarious Music

Previously: Slaughterhouse x ItsTheReal: Bloopers & Outtakes (Behind The Scenes) | The Slaughterhouse Rules (ItsTheReal)

18 Responses to “PICS: Slaughterhouse “One” Video Shoot”

1. sleep to D_block use-a hunky Says:

Sleepy

2. From the Polo fleece to the Jesus piece... Says:

June 15th, 2009 at 6:37 pm

But seriously, why call it Cuban Linx 2? That’s just setting yourself up for failure.
    co-sign

3. From the Polo fleece to the Jesus piece... Says:

*dead* at the “Lil Wayne imitator, performer for the blind” story

4. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

July is shaping up to be a great month on the strength of Slaughter house alone

5. R.J.Orion Says:

eskay Says:

June 15th, 2009 at 6:44 pm
    Imam Thug, something stunnin, rappers get done in

today can’t possibly be the first time you niggas heard that name.

—————

sweartogod it is …

# eskay Says:
    June 15th, 2009 at 6:44 pm

Imam Thug, something stunnin, rappers get done in

today can’t possibly be the first time you niggas heard that name.

^Is he a Queens MC? Sounds like he brethren with Tragedy and ’em. That phrase has popped up in a few ninjas rhymes, but I thought it was some “street knowledge” shit. Didn’t know that nigga was a real person.

7. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Driver’s Seat >>>>

Yo fuck this shit. Of course Slaughterhouse is NICE, but if gettin’ shunned by labels and bad luck in the industry is all it takes to get a video directed by Rik and some scantily clad heffas in your proximity, then me and some other Nahggers can start a group too.

Fuck it. I can get the money on my own, but fame? Just give me my (well-deserved) 15 minutes.

# A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:
    June 15th, 2009 at 6:55 pm

July is shaping up to be a great month on the strength of Slaughter house alone, then add Billz’s birthday is a fuckin’ celebration.

*fixed*

10. SeeAmI? Says:

shit ill be down…a nahgger mixtape…all i need is a glass of hangar one vodka and ill get the rapping.

11. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    June 15th, 2009 at 7:09 pm
    June 15th, 2009 at 6:55 pm

July is shaping up to be a great month on the strength of Slaughter house alone, then add Billz’s and Ty’s birthday is a fuckin’ celebration.

*really fixed*

*dapz Ty*

I forgot Cancers run Nahright.

>>Is he a Queens MC? Sounds like he brethren with Tragedy and ‘em. That phrase has popped up in a few ninjas rhymes, but I thought it was some “street knowledge” shit. Didn’t know that nigga was a real person.

yeah, he was on The War Report, “Drivers Seat”

14. Mac Brown Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ_P9ARbzhM

^^GFK got me dying! LOL

dallaspenn.com/weblog/?p=3492

^^ Shout out to Chea!

15. SeeAmI? Says:

july 5th…birthday as well..cancers run the world. word to bush.

16. herbal kint Says:

D. Billz Says:
    June 15th, 2009 at 7:21 pm
    *dapz Ty*

I forgot Cancers run Nahright.

… actually I’m late July, I’m a leo by like 1 day or some shit, either way we still run nah right, no shots ….

17. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Slaughterhouse - One (Official Behind the Scenes) Says:

[…] Previously: Slaughterhouse “One” Video Shoot […]

18. CD Says:

any1 else noticed it seems to use the same sample as #1 off joe buddens debut album…still seems like a amazing track though…everything they do is the shit…cant wait for album to drop