Papoose – Swaggacation

swaggacation

Click the picture to visit his website.

Papoose – Swaggacation

Previously: Papoose – Feelin’ Some Way (Dirty)

63 Responses to “Papoose – Swaggacation”

1. lakeside texas Says:

is it me or this nigga makes up the corniest words. not only did he make up a word here he made up a word wit a word that is deal and used up. swaggacation and thugacaton? c’mon man be unique. like it was once said how come everybody talks about alphabet slaughter when this dude comes up. he is wack 4 real. NEXT!

2. Mixtape Torrents Says:

It’s amazing how Fab has hits and no energy to perform them. The fans kept cheering though, no homo but fab was straight up one of those behind the glass strippers that you pay 50 cent’s to see.

Papoose – Swaggacation

^Looks like somebody got off the 2 train between Fulton and Irony. GTFOH

4. Belize Says:

papoose takes a poop

5. JerseyFresh Says:

he took a shot at drake wit that line “u cant spit a verse and read it outta your fone that look corny” but this song is horrible he needs to stick to jus doin aphabetical slaughter

6. Mixtape Torrents Says:

I was ready to buy a Papoose album from 2006 to early 2009. Now I can tell I should just keep my money in the bank.

7. kallywood Says:

that picture is fucking hilarious

8. PHENOMENON Says:

Lol & Smh at people acting shocked that Ahmadinejad won the election.

And now that he is declaring victory FaceBook, Skype, cellular phones, and most other forms of communications within Iran are either HEAVILY filtered or shut down all together.

I guess he doesn’t want the people of Iran to call his bullsh*t online to the rest of the globe while declares victory and retains his position.

9. PHENOMENON Says:

Death of AutoTuneSwagger!!

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

he is wack 4 real
    ^^^^^
    true true

*sits back rubbing cocoa butter into body*
    *slips on chambray short set*
    *opens a dos equiz*
    *lights up a Dunhill cigarette*

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Dudes with Jeans with all kinds of shit on em, lose.

that shit is a big waste of money. or jeans with back pockets with flaps. WTF jeans for men aint suppossed to have flaps; or white stitching.
    Fad Fail

12. PHENOMENON Says:

Wow, what a waste.

I remember people speculating about him being the “next Hov” after “Alphabetical Slaughter” was released during my senior year of high school.

13. herbal kint Says:

really swaggacation ? like really thats whats supposed to get me to listen to papoose 5 years after he released a decent song ?

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^
    wtf where did you go to school? Homeschooled at Casa Papoose?

15. Belize Says:

:::wonders why kay slay fucks with nucca still:::

:::remembers that its THUGGA-THUGGACATION:::

:::shrugs:::

16. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 13th, 2009 at 2:00 pm
    Dudes with Jeans with all kinds of shit on em, lose.

Fad Fail

lmao, yo the worst were the jeans with all the nba teams logo on them, I wanted to punch everyone I saw rocking those dead in the face everytime I saw them

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Hey Papoose did get a nice advance check. I hope for his sake he didnt waste it on thousands of leathers, Fitteds and some Ice.

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

lmao like they couldnt choose one team they liked and shit. My god those were horrific. I blame Cam’s LET ME KNOW video

19. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 13th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

… you know he did, either that or on his elaborate scheme to break remy ma out of prison ….

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*tattos boroughs on 5 fingers*

Ok besides Alphabet slaughter the only other time I listened to Papoose was on the TOUCH IT remix, adm adm. I thought he was soooooo fucking wack he had no ability to flow on beat, swagacation fail.

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *fucking dead*

22. Belize Says:

fat albert fubu’s fucked the jeans game up..that and Paco

23. herbal kint Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 13th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

…. O for sure it’s definitely Cam’s fault, and yeah seriously just pick a team, are they just trying to say their a fan of the NBA as a whole, shit was terriawful and regardless like you said jeans need to be just plain jeans no patches, no writing none of that, what the fuck you need shit all over your jeans for shits disgusting b. ….

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Belize Says:

June 13th, 2009 at 2:08 pm
    fat albert fubu’s fucked the jeans game up..that and Paco

or the ones with that neon stripe down the side, was that PURE PLAYAZ??

Maurice Malone had the reflector shit on the cuffs, but that was ill

25. PHENOMENON Says:

^^^^^^
    wtf where did you go to school? Homeschooled at Casa Papoose?

^ ^
    Well not the “next Hov”, that’s impossible. I think people were just a little bit desperate for someone like Hov after he backed out [ll] and “Alphabetical Slaughter” couldn’t be denied at the time.

I really felt like he had potential and should have went places.

26. herbal kint Says:

Belize Says:
    June 13th, 2009 at 2:08 pm
    fat albert fubu’s fucked the jeans game up..that and Paco

…. truth …..

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

you wear those jeans to high school and then couldnt wear them for like a week or else peops would be clowning on some THERE GO ARAM WITH HIS MILLION TEAM JEANS ON AGAIN. lmao.

28. Mixtape Torrents Says:

Papoose should just sign to E1 and put something official out. It’s getting kind of crazy when you had a buzz like 1/4 of what 50 cent use to have and now your making Swaggacation. Did he start doing some white boy drugs or something, I’m actually concerned. Looks like he on some meds cause his face all swollen in that picture.

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Somebody said Fubu bought up COOGIE

30. herbal kint Says:

THERE GO ARAM WITH HIS MILLION TEAM JEANS ON AGAIN. lmao.

LMFAO , it’s funny cause it’s so true, people stayed getting clowned for them but still rocked it like it was the hottest thing out

31. PHENOMENON Says:

What is this guy wearing??

32. Belize Says:

PURE PLAYAZ??

smh…dem joints were WACK..rmember jynco’s..and their attempt to go Hip Hop? Fail. Fucking horrible, miserable, hedo turkalo fail

33. PHENOMENON Says:

Lol, I remember in middle school dudes used to sport the polyester button downs with the Asian graphics with the shiny jeans and Buffalino’s.

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

lol they should have kept it Skate. All the Skate Brands from my youth still go hard. Stussy, Freshjive etc.

35. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Buffalino’s.
    *dead*

in like 1992 or 93 i had a pair of those jawns in Rasta Colors, my moms got them for me and didnt even know the half. I actually liked them.

36. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

thugacated

^^^^^^^^
    ADM!!!!!!!! the game done changed(c)Big

37. Belize Says:

Buffalino

HA!

I had some butters…dem shyts was cool

38. mford Says:

that was the worst song I ever heard. this dude still rocks gino green in 2009, but he’s the authority on swag, nah right?

39. PHENOMENON Says:

Buffalino’s.
    *dead*

^ ^
    I’m not gonna front. Back in 2OOO – 2OO1 I had the dark navy corduroy heel arch joints with brush hanging on the side.

I rocked them with the Hawaiian button down and the navy Dickies.

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i just want to know why this song gets a post?
    for commenters and lurkers to clown?

SPEAK ON IT:

41. adn Says:

ima pap fan… but he definitely fell off lately…. and this song is just the proof of it all…
    but i bet if he ever drops that nacirema you niggas will change ur mind

42. mie Says:

heard kay slay play this last week. shit is weak.

43. b-ease Says:

>>>>>Papoose

Dude’s flow has always been shit, now it seems like whatever small spark he may have had has been completely extinguished. The new New York class really failed totally and completely. (Saigon, Poose, JHood, Tru Life and a bunch of other niggas whose names we’ve already forgotten).

44. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Click the picture to visit his website.

^^no thanks. I knew Pap career was going to fail once the label shot a video for alphabet slaughter.

45. 57 Live Says:

i had a pair of parasucos with the grey stripes on the side.those was ill @ the time.glad i never copped those nba jeans or anything besides a jersey and headband

46. spotrusherz Says:

i need to hear more of these *sophisticates it up* comments, that shit is hilarious

47. I'm Papoose! Says:

DAMN! PAPOOSE NEVER HAD A CHANCE LOL!!!

Rocking blue jeans from the 90’s

Homie you mad late SWAGG BEEN DEAD.

48. clubba lang Says:

Parasucos had that big ass blocky stripe on the side….I hated them shits. Almost as much as South Pole.

49. swaggacationworstsongever Says:

im sorry but i am starting a campaign ….

“swaggaction” is the death of the word swagger and THE WORST SONG IN RAP HISTORY!

Papoose career=over!

50. swaggacationworstsongever Says:

excuse me , the “official” death of the word swagger*..

51. QUEENZ Says:

WTF is this shit Pap?! Give it up if you’re gonna spit this kinda shit

52. mike Says:

Papoose, YOU ARE CORNY

53. whooooooooohannnnnnnnnnnn Says:

^ mike lol comedy hour

54. GMZ Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 13th, 2009 at 2:00 pm

Dudes with Jeans with all kinds of shit on em, lose.

Fad Fail
    ^^^^^^^^^

I feel you on the jeans with all kinds of shit on em tip, but back pockets with flaps? Back pockets with flaps are a push.

What types of dudes are around Papoose tellin em, “Ayo son, the song swaggacation is even hotter than the word swaggacation that you made up. The way you put swagger and education together is iLL!!!”
    Seriously?

55. Lorin Says:

is swaggacation swagga+graduation? isn’t he like a year late on the whole swagga thing.

56. Teddy Says:

can someone D.O.A. the use of the word swag

57. SPATE Magazine Says:

Wow, Papoose still going hard. When the album coming?

58. REL Says:

# swaggacationworstsongever Says:
    June 13th, 2009 at 6:23 pm

excuse me , the “official” death of the word swagger*..

tell me how i jus seen a nigga today @ the beach wit the word “swag” on his forearm in brolic ass old english

59. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Papoose - Pay Homage Says:

[…] Previously: Papoose – Swaggacation […]

60. RICH SHAWN Says:

PAPOOSE IS A FUCKIN SWAGGA JACKER I TALKED TO THIS NIGGA ON MYSPACE ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO ABOUT DOING A COLLAB N I HAD A SONG CALLED GET YA SWAG RIGHT HE STRAIGHT JACKED THE CONCEPT AND ADDED THAT SWAGGACATION BULL SHIT TO IT

61. RICH SHAWN Says:

http://www.myspace.com/richshawn i did the track back in 07 i can forward anyone the conversation we had this nigga knew he bit my shit so he blockd me on myspace lol i lost all respect for dude i use to think he was hot no tellin how many other niggas he bit

62. RICH SHAWN Says:

63. RICH SHAWN Says:

i got pics of the convo on myspace back in april before he made the song 2 months later in june he released this song soundin just like my shit go to my page for proof myspace.com/richshawn diss track coming soon