Video: Rick Ross – Mafia Music (Remix)

This version is cool, but the original bars >

Props to 57thAve

39 Responses to “Video: Rick Ross – Mafia Music (Remix)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The Jakes!

2. g7 Says:

bawsetard

3. b-ease Says:

Deeper than Rap >>> Relapse and Crime Pays. And Kiss of Death.

Sad, but true.

4. Belize Says:

:::runs to nearest ross store:::

# b-ease Says:
    June 12th, 2009 at 2:08 pm

Deeper than Rap >>> Relapse and Crime Pays. And Kiss of Death.

Sad, but true.

:::says fuck it and creates beef for sales:::

:::gets ignored by everyone and they mama:::

Hi, my name is J Hood. This is my life

*becomes D-Block chain*

*is dragged to death*

7. Belize Says:

Deeper than Rap >>> Relapse and Crime Pays. And Kiss of Death.

Crime pays > ross’s life

8. sean coonery Says:

His verse was of epic proportions.

I can’t see the puss being worth the headache unless she was tricking heavy on me.

^ ole head once told me, is the screwing you’re getting worth the screwing you’re getting. explanation if needed after the jump.

This verse is hard… BODY.

11. The Watcherz Says:

is true d block sold under 100 copies 1st week?

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 2:11 pm

^^^^^^^
    Word. Bitches that think they better than you or youre lucky to have them. Fuck that thinking.

Irv won and lost.

13. TheCo!!inB Says:

Amerie and her music still > most these RnB hoes. I just hope the homie Rich Harrison is back in the picture

# b-ease Says:

:::says fuck it and creates beef for sales:::

:::gets ignored by everyone and they mama:::

Hi, my name is J Hood. This is my life

*becomes D-Block chain*

*is dragged to death*

^ *walks in DMX’s basement unannounced*

*forgot he had a kennel*

15. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 2:11 pm

I see what you’re getting at, but feel free to elaborate…

16. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

is DTR even GOLD yet…i know curly says people care about sales too much but im curious

This verse is hard… BODY.

^ Yes. very.

Crime pays > ross’s life

^I approve this statement

19. Belize Says:

real talk, if i wanna listen to Rick Ross..ill grab me Eightaball’s LOST cd

20. spotrusherz Says:

in case anyone is wondering about that little debate i had with toure earlier, he confirmed he was talking about general black perspective, not his personal opinion. thumbs up!

eskay, you need to nahright lite this article: straightbangin.blogspot.com/2009/06/all-that-glitters-aint-shit.html
    one of the more interesting articles i’ve read about the demise of what we knew as hiphop growing up

21. spotrusherz Says:

yo who’s album is “born like this”, i hear it tossed around a lot

22. Asparaghost Says:

deeper than rap was da shit..even without Cigar Musik..

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

engulfs his 5-foot-five-inch

damn curren$y is a small fellow. Too bad that article in lite doesnt say how much he sold or how successful his almalgm album was

fif’s greatest mistake was under estimating his opponent. no 48 laws. He chalked Ross up as the typical Bamma, but its clear the nigga had a strategy for war.

25. corn Says:

WOW Rawse is one corny mofo…

For my spades players (and those not named eskay), good blog article:

verysmartbrothas.com/

27. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

yup

I see what you’re getting at, but feel free to elaborate…

^ basically its a given that a chick comes with some sort of annoyance, but if she fucking you right it should cancel out… the more annoying the better the puss better be.

# cOLD Says:
    June 12th, 2009 at 2:18 pm

^Clearly. That’s why in that last thread he said he wasn’t beefin’ no more. He aint got nuffin’ for ’em. Rawse had a lyrical cookout with that nigga.

what? eskay’s commenting *daps*

what up farouq.

31. Ghost Writer Says:

I even had a job pouring tar on a roof

32. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

cOLD Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    funny thought he lost that war? taking “L” after “L” after “L”

but i give the Lieutenant credit for making a dope album something curly hasnt done in 6 years

33. L-L Says:

THIS FAT NIGGGA DONE FLOPPPED THIS SHIT IS WACC AS FUCC

34. J Says:

This nigga is wack.

35. Seth Gueko Says:

Ricky the baws Raws CAN make a reedition with all dez stuff and remix
    damn, the intro, mafia music remixes, cigar music, cigar music 2,
    cigar music 2, magnificient remix and some more shyt.
    maybach music group >

triple c’s album on the way and then ro$$ fourth solo album then !

36. Theo Says:

This nigga’s album went hard, say what you say but Ross killed Curtis’ whole catalog up until “GRODT”

Ross music with each album release has consistently improved while Curtis has digress with each album release.

37. kedordu@gmail.com Says:

50 cent got called out . and lost . hes retarded . hes not focused . hes a businessman who raps . what do u think all the pimpin curly shit was about .. his only chance in the rap game is signing real spittters to g unit and then lettin em ghost write his shit . the more he tries to spit the more he will expose himself . thats where method man kinda messed up abit . dudes that arent in it full time always miss a step . shit its like the bigger u are .. the less time u have to really evolve ur craft … its only true for hiphop … cause many of these cats are just rappers once they have/hustlers

the artists take time off . and craft an album .( outkast , ice cube, dre ) rappers do it to get money once they have it they move on
    rappers do it to get money

38. kedordu@gmail.com Says:

and cigar music was so good it coulda been the difference between an L and an xl . or one extra mic on its own lol ( fuck tha source)

39. rdtrdxrgs Says:

quotin pac at the end….always a win =)