Video: Kanye West Gives A Free Concert In Chicago

The show was held last night and was for kids who could keep their grades up. Hit the jump to see Kanye’s post-show speech to the chil’run:

28 Responses to “Video: Kanye West Gives A Free Concert In Chicago”

1. Belize Says:

Bulls 09-10 season >>>>>>>>

2. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Pap splurges on his keyboard in 4..3..2..

3. Barbecue Tee Says:

Now, that’s how you give back. Encourage the yungins to excel.

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

The Watcherz Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 1:41 pm
    ^Speakin’ of fat beats, Pinky got some big ass arms. I wonder how much she benchin’.

ewwww she lost her title as the badest redbone bitch with colorful hair to vinilla red

yea, i just saw that video, She got HULKAMANIA Pythons.

5. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Qtip is giving a concert in central park July 18th….. If youre not their you lost

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

chAOOOOOOOOOW!

Amerie got a nose job?

tinyurl.com/nnz4yd

Damn, say it aint so. What is this industry doing to our sistas? Smh. They want us to erase our identity. Shit is utterly disgustin’.

8. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

kanye music is so boring these days

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

not for nothing Billz but she doesnt look bad with the her new schnoze.

*daps vets and rooks*

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*clicks on hammertime link a&e show*

yo, go head with that Black power shit Billz.

*sells crack to brethren*

*drinks malt liquor*

# SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:
    June 12th, 2009 at 1:58 pm

The Watcherz Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 1:41 pm

yea, i just saw that video, She got HULKAMANIA Pythons.

^ *grabs a knife*

*shanks an electrical socket*

13. The Watcherz Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 1:57 pm
    images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/amerie/pictures/amerie-picture-1.jpg

that pic is not wavy, cOLD
    she looks bad to me whats wrong wit her

14. Hoskins Says:

^ sizzler def not her best shot, but she still dimed out.

^^^ Yeah that was pre-nose job

(no homo that I payed attention to her face not her body)

15. Belize Says:

I don’t know how jerkin’ off is gonna put money in your pocket

where theres a will..theres a way

tinyurl.com/my83ze

16. Bill Hu$tle Says:

fuckin media on minorities. How fuckin bored does he sound when someone is doing somethin right but let someone get shot, he excited than a muthafucka

17. Barbecue Tee Says:

@ Billz, most of these industry women have had a nose job.
    I would say 75% (including Beyonce)

18. TheCo!!inB Says:

Billz if I can get your email address i’ll go ahead email you your FAIL. amerie been got a nose job.

19. b-ease Says:

Got a good feeling he’s gonna be sick once ole girl starts getting piped by some young flashy nigga.

Yo, that shit is gonna KILL that nigga. He had a point tho, if she’s gonna be fucking with a young dude, it’ll probably be on some sugar mama shit. She’s an attractive chick, but with that many kids and Irv as an ex, I can’t see the puss being worth the headache unless she was tricking heavy on me.

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 12th, 2009 at 2:03 pm

not for nothing Billz but she doesnt look bad with the her new schnoze.

^It doesn’t look bad, but it’s the principle. Cosmetic surgery amongst Blacks is on the rise. That shit aint right, it aint wavy (c) Max B talkin’ about Chrissy fake teef n titties

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    June 12th, 2009 at 2:05 pm

^Yo, because most niggas is lookin’ at her NOSE. I’ll make sure to forward to reply and CC your FAIL.

22. Belize Says:

::::starts writing at a young age::::

:::creates the illest 2 bars at that time::::

:::gets signed::::

:::gets hood love::::

:::grinds it out with crew for years::::

:::says fuck it and creates beef for sales:::

:::gets ignored by everyone and they mama:::

Hi, my name is J Hood. This is my life

23. TheCo!!inB Says:

and all the kids sing “druuuug dealin just to get byyyy, stack ya money til it get sky hiiiiiiigh”

# eskay Says:
    June 12th, 2009 at 2:04 pm

yo, go head with that Black power shit Billz.

^You bout to go from that “dank cell” to solitary today, bwoy.

*radioes CO’s*

*ass whoopin ensues*

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Pap splurges on his keyboard in 4..3..2..

ONE!!!!!!!!!

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

. . . somebody pass me a napkin.

26. Big Homie Says:

The show was held last night and was for kids who could keep their grades up.

^ I always kept mine up

27. cutthroat kid Says:

Now that auto tune is dead we are rocking tims again huh these nigga are so funny

28. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Kanye West Checks Lakers Score Mid-Show Says:

[…] Previously: Kanye West Gives A Free Concert In Chicago (Video) […]