Mikkey Halsted & Mick Luter – I’m A Ryder (Live)

mikkey-halsted-mick-luter

DJ RTC just dropped this off:

We first heard “I’m A Ryder” last summer, during a visit to The Attic with Mikkey Halsted. The track was always said to actually be a Mick Luter song, but Mick was taking his sweet time on putting down his 16. Well, at the RH sponsored DJ RTC & Friends Mikkey and Mick performed the completed version live for the first time. I also believe this is the first recording of the track that people will hear. Mikkey now raps second, and his verse is also different. Check out the live cut below, and the full DJ RTC & Friends at Do Division Fest is dropping later today featuring my live DJ set with performances by Mike 100’s, Really Doe, Phil G, Project Mayhem, Mikkey Halsted, Mic Terror, Primeridian, Rhymefest, and GLC…Stay tuned! Hear the original here.

Mick Luter & Mikkey Halsted – I’m A Ryder (Live at DJ RTC & Friends)

Previously: RTC x SC x Just Blaze – Guns N’ Doe (Mixtape)

21 Responses to “Mikkey Halsted & Mick Luter – I’m A Ryder (Live)”

1. Mr. Hannukah Says:

ECSTATIC

2. Mr. Hannukah Says:

“I’m A Ryder”

[||]

3. Mr. Hannukah Says:

el feces loco Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    Death of Autozune

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 5:02 pm
    I have never seen or felt a zune, its like the white hippo of mp3 players. Thanks:

Prince Hakeem of Zamunda

FUCKING DEAD AT THESE COMMENTS *BROFFLE*

4. Mr. Hannukah Says:

i bought ecstatic off of amazon and i’m not even gonna open that bitch up, i’m just gonna admire the incredible red photograph on the cover

THE ECSTATIC

5. Mr. Hannukah Says:

“50 MONT’ OF THIS STUFF? HOW I’M GONNA MANAGE” (c) Slick Rick the Ruler

“LAY OFF THE BACON AND THE SMOKES” (c) Mos Def

THE ECSTATIC

6. Mr. Hannukah Says:

wow i raped the fuck out of the first few comment slots – i’m done now lol

7. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    Maybe I should go weeded up

oh yeah, def.

8. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Hannukah Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 5:26 pm
    “I’m A Ryder”

[||]

^^^^^^^
    This reminds me of saying “I got raped by the Priest because I was a rider like that” …….. *dies at own literary work*

9. Mr. Hannukah Says:

@ fux do u like my new name, i took the dj drama “mr. thanksgiving” concept and put our own little GRAND UNION spin on it – u likey?

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I told the priest that I went to the Museum of MAN and he looked at me like I had took a shit on the book of JOBE.

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Hannukah Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 5:29 pm

^^^^^
    i forgot to tell you that I was dying of laughter when I 1st read it.

Are DJ DRAM and Don Cannon the same person?

*whiteman narrator voice*

THE CANON!

12. Big_seth Says:

JOB > JOBE

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this old dude at work he is older than my father and he just tells story after story of bitches he’s slayed(c)Jigga. He always ends the shit saying “SHE WAS AMAZING”

14. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

I took half a benedryl

now I need a nap

15. Mr. Hannukah Says:

Are DJ DRAM and Don Cannon the same person?

LMAO nah man they’re different people – are you serious? *DEAD*

then again i thought beezy the NR commenter was really max b *sons self*

16. Mr. Hannukah Says:

He always ends the shit saying “SHE WAS AMAZING”

*DEATH*

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Hannukah Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 5:32 pm
    Are DJ DRAM and Don Cannon the same person?

LMAO nah man they’re different people – are you serious?

nah Im not but they sound the fucking same

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Hannukah Says:

June 12th, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    He always ends the shit saying “SHE WAS AMAZING”

*DEATH*

^^^^^
    LMAO or “SHE WAS A FUN GAL”

who the fuck says “GAL”

Im always like hey JOHN come over and tell me a story about some GAL’s

19. Big_seth Says:

*starts GRAND UNION southern Chapter*

*calls it SECEDED UNION*

*signs Mac*

*FOLDS*

*goes back to presiding over fan club*

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*plays clipse IM GOOD nonstop*

21. Nah Right » Blog Archive » DJ RTC & Friends Live at Do Division Fest (Mixtape) Says:

[…] promised earlier, here is the full recording of performances, courtesy of RH: On May 30, 2009 DJ RTC set up shop at […]