Tony Yayo – Swine Flu 2 Mixtape Cover

tony-yayo-swine-flu-2-mixtape-front-cover

Drops tomorrow.

67 Responses to “Tony Yayo – Swine Flu 2 Mixtape Cover”

1. baby jesus Says:

im still analyzing this mixtape cover, so far ive noticed the murcielago in the back, hes in flushing medow park, there is apparently a pig posted up next to the lambo. this mixtape cover speaks volumes

2. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

This has to be the worst year ever for hip hop… What is Mad Skillz gonna rap about at the end of the year?

3. el feces loco Says:

# baby jesus Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:57 pm

hate dont kill……it make me stronger…..dey hate……dey haye

^^THIS TOO..Interscope hated on the TOS project…I’m still eating Jimmy cash aint no object

4. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 4:59 pm

I am in love with Khloe Kardishian. The Big bitch. she got that big strong girl swag on High(c)Serena Williams.

everybody should put they dick in such a pussy atleast once

amen to that. She makes me wanna eat a whole pork loin…mmmm mmm scrumptious.

5. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

Seth

why they fire them?

6. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

Big_seth Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    someone just got fired at my job.

This is a small office so its like 10% of our staff gone.

it’s MAAAD awkward here.

—-

*Advises Seth to bag groceries quicker*

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 4:59 pm
    @ fux

i copped some john varvatos converse rain boots off gilt.

lol, you should get your $25 from them soon.

^^^^^^
    I saw that my nigga *daps*. I was like WHO THE FUCK IS ________. cuz it said Your Friend bought off gilt recently and then your name.
    I was like who is that person

my romantic song of the week “Uncle Murda’s Come Here Baby”

8. Black Says:

i didn’t know that CH was releasing his album for free. i actually tried to defend the Dilla producer credit because I thought at least some bread will go to his peoples. But how the fuck was any money gonna be generated from a free album? Not that his debut was gonna do crazy numbers but damn is this nigga retarded?

9. green eyes Says:

ya’ll need to step your gilt game up, fuck with ideeli and ruelala too

10. Mark Twain Fame Says:

# tHe-XfAcTa Says:
    June 10th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

u serious?!…someone get this muhfucka out of the cave…

11. green eyes Says:

my romantic song of the week “Uncle Murda’s Come Here Baby”

^ this

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

baby jesus Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 5:00 pm

LMAO that cover got mad layers son. Fuck that Covers with Layers is the new shit. Like have a cover with all kinds of little things and innuendos

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

green eyes Says:

June 10th, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    my romantic song of the week “Uncle Murda’s Come Here Baby”

^ this

^^^^^
    hey did you ever make out west? *hug/kiss combo*

14. IwannaToungePunchYourDirtStar Says:

Yayo)uncle murda

15. Voltron Says:

This entry was posted by Dre on Wednesday, June 10th, 2009 at 4:48 pm and is filed under Artwork, Comedy.

*runs into hell with clothes covered in gasoline*

16. Seth Gueko Says:

YAYO BANKS FIDDY
    end of a mainstream crew
    GUNIT IZ DEAD
    if FIDDY don’t
    do tha milli
    shyt wit hiz
    next albumm damn

17. IwannaToungePunchYourDirtStar Says:

Banks next album will be nice man he gettin all quality production and features with kiss juelz fab cmon fellas