NahRight in Complex x VIBE x GQ

complex

[In Dre’s defense, they asked for our five favorite posts and ended up only choosing one. Which might also explain how I ended up ghost-writing eskay’s favorite pick. Ha! Full-disclosure: Other than multiple favorite posts, I mentioned more names from the comments (and favorite rappers, and websites) than they posted but they only picked a few, so no shots guys.]

Check this out too:

vibe

^ This little thing is what that whole Vibe Magazine shitstorm was about, we got stuck on the bottom of a page and everyone wanted our fucking heads to roll. Although, it ended up being well worth it: #2 had a full page feature on that same exact page.

Also, since we never got around to it, here’s Nah Right featured in GQ:

gq

Props to all these fine publications for recognizing game:

Complex | Vibe | GQ

275 Responses to “NahRight in Complex x VIBE x GQ”

1. Babydoll Says:

No pics for Nate and Dre? Hmmmmm….

Good look for Nah tho…that’s what’s up!

2. Dre Says:

I submitted a pic, they didn’t run it I guess because nation didn’t submit one.

3. rex hussla Says:

Big_seth Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    so in a sense DOA is also another shot at Ron Browz… (c) Ye telling everyone to compare the beats from Takeover & Ether. LOL

That nigga stay losin as well.

SMH
    ___________________________________________________

That’s a good point…LMAO

Autotune should be a tool to help you…it shouldn’t be what defines you. That’s what happens when you jump on a trend waaaay late and make it your niche.

Autotune = All Over Print Hoody

4. ridalen Says:

I bet you Ron Browz put his beats through autotune. Artificially altering ass nigga

5. KLO Says:

Damn, ya’ll niggas is major…nuff respect!

6. Lelan Says:

man eskay your never forget that time sum 1 thought u was Jay Z

7. Geronimo P Says:

Yeah, this is a great look for nah. Hopefully it brings some new blood to the table so that we can have more jokes in here. The atmosphere has been pretty stale lately

8. geico lizard Says:

Congrats to the Nahright staff

9. Big_seth Says:

# rex hussla Says:
    That’s a good point…LMAO

Autotune = All Over Print Hoody

LOL

*Hides my lone AOPH*

At least it is Grey & black & not uber colorful.

10. Babydoll Says:

Dre Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 5:43 pm
    Babydoll Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 5:39 pm e

No pics for Nate and Dre? Hmmmmm….

Good look for Nah tho…that’s what’s up!
    _______________________________________

I submitted a pic, they didn’t run it I guess because nation didn’t submit one.

^SMH @ nation…

*doesn’t click any ads*

11. Belize Says:

hope yall got some free food

12. D_block_4_life Says:

Sade looks like she evolved from a beige salamander…just my thoughts…. tinyurl.com/lnjq3x

13. Nestle Snipes Says:

They always use the same Eskay pic. Smile for once jeezus.

14. Mag Says:

Favorite Artist……NO JAY-Z……………………NIGGA!!

15. nation Says:

>> I submitted a pic, they didn’t run it I guess because nation didn’t submit one.

thanks Dre

i feel like i did submit a pic in the end though… maybe i didn’t, Complex is a guy’s magazine though, so fuck off

16. MacKenzie Brownoski Says:

Nestle Snipes Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 5:47 pm
    They always use the same Eskay pic. Smile for once jeezus.

^^I bet eskay thinks smiling is gay

LOL

17. Mag Says:

# Nestle Snipes Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 5:47 pm

They always use the same Eskay pic. Smile for once jeezus.

Blank stare*

18. Big_seth Says:

NATE,

How you not gonna shout me out mayne???

WTF?

lol.

19. Andrew Barber Says:

Thanks for the love, Dre!

20. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

PHENOMENON Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 5:35 pm
    # BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 5:31 pm

@Phenomenom
    You can get out of your cell phone plan without paying.

^ ^
    How is this??
    =====================
    My son attended Milford Academy a prep school in New Berlin, NY and that whole area got no service from T Mobile so I called them and they let him out of his Contract because didn’t have service in the area. I don’t remember if I had to send a letter or anything. He switched to Verizon which was the only service you could get in that area. Sprint/Nextel didnt work either.

that eskay fellow is one handsome sob

22. Gravity Says:

Its funny how I still have to defend y’alls retarded conversation patterns in the comments section to the outside world. My lil cousin was catching feelings on how niccas was ignoring him and shyt.Lmao @ the fact that I explained to him some of y’alls characters and shyt……

Thats to say congrats to Eskay, Nate and Dre and all who keep Nah relevant.

23. Nestle Snipes Says:

They asked Dre his favorite artists and he names blogs.

24. Lelan Says:

yo eskay i thought charles hamilton was one of your favorite rappers lol

25. Big_seth Says:

# nation Says:

Yeah… That would have been a little fruity…

Have your mug all up in a magazine for predominately dudes

*cough*eskay*cough*

26. Dre Says:

No shots to nation but that article (the way that line points to his name and title) makes it seem like I have to run shit by him before I post, when I don’t.

27. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

that eskay fellow is one handsome sob

AYO

28. Lelan Says:

AWWWWW SNAP Dre Vs Nate

29. once again Says:

surprised the didn’t mention the retarded comment section. but that’s cool. we here all day!

nah right!

30. Dre Says:

# Nestle Snipes Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 5:52 pm e

They asked Dre his favorite artists and he names blogs.
    _____________________________

HOLY SHIT copy editor fail… I named artists AND blogs. dont blame him, I didnt notice either.

31. Big_seth Says:

Dre is Nahright’s Dwight Shrute.

Ol’ Assistant TO THE Director lookin ass nigga.

32. Lelan Says:

yeah dre man they got you at the bottom of the list seems like Nates second in command

33. nation Says:

>> Ol’ Assistant TO THE Director lookin ass nigga.

LMFAO

34. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

–MAN DOWN!!!!

35. D_block_4_life Says:

*instigates*

Nation > Dre

easily.

36. Lelan Says:

Hmmmm i might have to second that

Nate>Dre

37. Big_seth Says:

Congrats to Nah

I’m gone for the day.

Peace.

38. Gutta Says:

ive been going to this site everyday for the past year or so and i can honestly say i dont need to go to another site for the exclusives or the “whats goin on” in the industry so congrats on the vibe look

39. D_block_4_life Says:

Word, Congrats to all 3 of ya’ll…

Real talk though

Daps…

I stay niggas about this site…

>>yo eskay i thought charles hamilton was one of your favorite rappers lol

my name is not Tyrone Biggums.

41. PHENOMENON Says:

# Dre Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

I submitted a pic, they didn’t run it I guess because nation didn’t submit one.

^ ^
    Yeah, that’s why.

42. TheCo!!inB Says:

any comment folks get a shout or did eskay pull a clark kent with the jay story again.
    “so I get this email and the guy is like Jay can I get a verse?”
    “WE KNOW NIGGA”

43. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

Na fuck that, Dre is dominican and since we naturally are the bess

Dre > Nate

44. D_block_4_life Says:

Dre is Dominican?

SMH

45. PHENOMENON Says:

Thanks to BIG_SETH and BIG STRONG.

tinyurl.com/98elrp

46. Lelan Says:

@Eskay

tru

*pops open a samuel L Jackson Beer, toasts to eskay and nahrights accomplishments*

MMMMM MMM BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

47. jdollaz12 Says:

congrats esk, nate, and dre on getting some more recgonition. ya’ll be putting into that work. appreciate it, n/h.

48. Dre Says:

# A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 6:05 pm e

Na fuck that, Dre is dominican and since we naturally are the bess

Dre > Nate
    _______________________________________________

CO-SIGN! *throws match into the gasoline trail*

(dominican & ecuadorian)

49. PHENOMENON Says:

Congratulations.

50. Lelan Says:

51. TheCo!!inB Says:

we always congratulatin ya’ll niggas like ya’ll don’t know ya’ll run this blog shit though. but niggas deserve it though cause the site is official……also I can’t co-sign the instigation cause it be some mornings Dre be havin this bitch sayin AYE!

52. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

Lelan Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 6:06 pm
    @Eskay

tru

MMMMM MMM BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

–HOW DOES IT TASTE MOTHAFUCKA?!!! ITS MY BEER!!! NO I CANT STOP YELLIN CAUSE THIS IS HOW I TALK, YOU AINT NEVA SEEEN MY MUVIES?!!!!!

53. Hipster Says:

Congradulations and celebrations.

54. jdollaz12 Says:

Dre Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 6:07 pm
    June 8th, 2009 at 6:05 pm e

Na fuck that, Dre is dominican and since we naturally are the bess

^ dr is just too fucking hot! i was out there for a week last july, and that heat was like nothing else. i guess it’s where it’s located in regards to the equator, but it’s some “let’s go back to the room and lay in the ac” type ish. i’ll go back to jamaica or bahamas anyday before going back to dr.

55. PHENOMENON Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=yUlVDqHG3X4&feature=related

Proof that SOME of these Wall Street people have no souls.

How the hell do you not AT LEAST crack a smile at this??!!

eskay_ft_nation_and_dre_-_tribute_to_the_nahright_comments.mp3

57. TheCo!!inB Says:

nate is like Bun B, where he’ll come through the comments frequently and talk shit as to where eskay just looks like Bun B

58. Lelan Says:

A SHARK ATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!A SHARK ATE ME!!! DEEP BLUE SEA!!!!!!!!!!

59. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

–*Blank Stare* Oh no

*Radios DR*

Dominicano212 to Base… Dominicano212 to Base… we just lost another one… yea its too hot he says… aight just wanted to let you know… aight cool.. Platano Out!!

60. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

best holiday i ever had was in DR, i fell in love with the place, its beautiful.

and ive been to places like, dubai, egypt and seychelles so my comparison is fair.

61. DDotOmen Says:

@Eskay *Riley Freeman voice* damn nigga…, you old*

62. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Summer Jam 2011 The ROC reunites.
    Jay & Homeless Dame on Stage

*blogs at vicious pace*

64. jdollaz12 Says:

Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 6:15 pm

^ that’s whats up. i been out jamaica, bahamas, cancun, dr, pr. i was lookin at a week in amsterdam, just to blow out and sight-see. figure i better do that ish while i’m still in my 20’s. europe isn’t as expensive as i thought, but i’m used to those all-inclusive resorts where you pay for all ya drinks & food upfront.

65. TheCo!!inB Says:

eskay_ft_nation_and_dre_-_tribute_to_the_nahright_comments.mp3
    ^ i’d pay .99 on iTunes for that.

66. TheCo!!inB Says:

eskay_ft_nation_and_dre_-_tribute_to_the_nahright_comments.mp3
    ^ i’d pay .99 on iTunes for that.

67. Sean Coonery Says:

Anybody watch Daisy of Love..

the dudes on there are some real fuck boyz…

68. Mag Says:

“IT AINT NEVER TO HOT TO FUCK” – Robin Harris

>>i’d pay .99 on iTunes for that.

bet. it’s just gonna be a blank mp3 though cuz none of us rap.

70. Dre Says:

Or produce.

71. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

Henny_ft_TheCo!!inB_and_D_block_4_life_-_tribute_to_the_comments_remix_(Eskay diss).mp3

72. devond Says:

nahright hands should become the award show for hip hop

73. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

*In autotune

74. jdollaz12 Says:

Mag Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 6:22 pm

“IT AINT NEVER TO HOT TO FUCK” – Robin Harris

^ valid point, but considering i was on vay-k w/ fam, there wasn’t any fucking going on. and, dr’s food was wack. somebody in my fam was sick for like 2 days, and whatever animal they killed to make their “hamburgers” wasn’t a cow. i don’t have a clue what it was, but that shit was nasty.

eskay_ft_nation_and_dre_-_bitch_ass_ungrateful_commenters_(d_block_henny_collin_response).mp3

76. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Though the Knicks likely will take a combo-type guard in the June 25 NBA draft, Knicks team president Donnie Walsh will eye a center with his $5 million mid-level exception during free agency, and Orlando’s 7-foot backup Marcin Gortat is very high on his list, The Post has learned.
    ============================================
    More Knick Fuckery

77. TheCo!!inB Says:

if you loved DR, go to Brazil………sweet jesus! Great Women, great food, great everything. only stamp on my passport, wifey said I can’t go back.

78. foekist Says:

CO-SIGN! *throws match into the gasoline trail*

(dominican & ecuadorian)

I’m ecuadorian too homie

therefore

dre > ___

80. and the winner is.. Says:

welcome to the world of anybody can see you now… before this only small eyez had a flix of ya from sxsw… No shots!

*dont let this article stop ya for a min…keep doin what ya doin..its working!

81. TheCo!!inB Says:

Co!!inB_-_Unblock_My_Name_We_Was_Jokin_(eskay_dre_nate_response)_wma.

82. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

–pssh

83. TheCo!!inB Says:

Or produce
    ^ the timing of that line was funny

84. Mag Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 6:28 pm

yeah but too many rumurs of ninjas getting burned out their makes it suspect…I’ll stick with españa

85. Mag Says:

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 6:28 pm

yeah but too many rumors of ninjas getting burned out their makes it suspect…I’ll stick with españa

86. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

Co!!inB_-_Unblock_My_Name_We_Was_Jokin_(eskay_dre_nate_response)_wma.

–Was this uploaded by Joe88?!

87. Sean Coonery Says:

At least T Pain handles his BUSINESS:

10lbs. 197kts. Very very real I don’t know what fake feel like.$410,000. Hola señor recession proof. With 32 cars.Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account.I don’t do dumb *%** like this till I know the fams good. So don’t judge me from what I buy.Judge me from what I do.Cuz it’s so many artists that put themselves before their family.but thanx yo – T-Pain

88. Lelan Says:

Im sure u guys can come up with something for 1 track.

Eskay u could play the song at the nah right BBQ, but remember to leak the song a few weeks early to creat sum buzz

89. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

wshh_ft_globalgrind_and_hotnewhiphop_-_DON_death_of_nah_(DOA_remix).mp3

lol this would be funny.

90. foekist Says:

I didn’t think T-Pain had THAT kinda cho-cha

91. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

BIG STRONG_ft_The Nahright_ AllStars_Mind_Playing _Tricks _On _Me 2009_ ReMix_(Amp Anthem)

92. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

you should change it paranoid remix.

no shots.

93. TheCo!!inB Says:

T-Pain is paid out the ass, word to ASCAP.

94. Troyvul Says:

HAHA (c) jeezy

95. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

you know what the funyn thing is though?

amp is right, there are people who use multiple accounts its bate, cos they always cuss him out.

the funny part to me, is the fact no one believes him or chooses to ignore the fact.

96. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

funny > funyn

97. TheCo!!inB Says:

*Cookin Souls it up*
    *gets idea to remix Ye’s “Paranoid” with same samples from “Mind is Playin Tricks On Me”*

98. - keka - Says:

yo!

99. A tribe called quest aka The only Commenter to retype history without a keyboard Says:

*Blogs from the perspective of Amp*

“Sometimes i feel liike, Somebodies warching meeeeee… oOo”

100. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 6:50 pm
    you know what the funyn thing is though?

=========================
    What Amp refuses to understand is by accusing someone of being casketface by saying “I know thats you fagot”. The person that he accuses is going to throwshots back even if he’s not casketface

101. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Listening to Hot97 . com live stream and it’s true that nobody has ever had a song debut on friday and perform it at Summer Jam on Sunday. And it seemed that the crowd knew the words from a song that was only aired 48 hrs earlier. Hov = Goat

102. Charles Oakley Says:

remember when yayo used to post here…

103. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

Big L = GOAT

half of you vaguely remember who he is. smh.

104. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

remember when yayo used to post here…

* reminds charles about a song called ‘they hate’ *

*charles now understand why yayo doesnt post here anymore*

105. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

L is top 10, not the goat

106. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

props to nahright this site deserves the shine

107. Charles Oakley Says:

crucial conflict – hay
    zshare.net/audio/61121849dc82572d/

108. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Big L = GOAT

^^^yea if you mean he’s really a goat. L was nice but c’mon

109. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 7:00 pm
    Big L = GOAT

half of you vaguely remember who he is. smh.
    ================================
    Of course i remember Big L but when you look at the lyrical skills, showmanship, length of time being relevant, The whole body of work their is only 1 Goat and thats Hov

110. D_block_4_life Says:

Just read this….lmao…ya stupid…

111. YOURMOTHA Says:

ESGAY BE ON SOME BITCHIE SHIT. DELETING FEMALES POST LIKE THEY DON’T HAVE A VALID VOICE IN THE GAME. SHAMEFULL DL NIGGA!

112. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Does congratulation song for nah right …

;;sends to eskäy;;

::waits two weeks;;

;;post in coment section under diff name;;

113. D_block_4_life Says:

Yo Beezy, that 2 part Wolverine movie you dropped was missing a part 3..

114. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Lamont was evolving when he got hit

If he sign to the roc he would had become as big as cam…

Ebonics was shockingly prod by etherboy aka ron brownz

115. Hipster Says:

Wowowow.. The real Yayo used to post here? I shoulda started commenting a while ago.. smh.

Big L top 15 GOAT.. maybe.

116. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

DJ Webstar!!!!

117. TheCo!!inB Says:

SMH at all these lost Drake Blackberries, nigga thinks he’s Willy Wonka passing out golden tickets.

118. Eastern_Digital Says:

remember when yayo used to post here…

2x

119. TheCo!!inB Says:

Browz remixed Ebonics, he didn’t do the original, not that anyone heard the original beat.

120. Hipster Says:

Hmm I don’t understand what all the arrows an shit mean on this site.. why isn’t there a simple way to reply to someone? smh.

121. Eastern_Digital Says:

i think it works perfectly well nh

122. Beezy Says:

you sure G_

123. streetz Says:

Props to the Holy Trinity of Hip Hop Bloggin!

124. D_block_4_life Says:

you sure G_
    I began to extract them right now and after it got through both parts, it asked for a third.

125. Charles Oakley Says:

# Hipster Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 7:16 pm

from my wikipedia:
    Quotes

Oakley is credited with the quote “If it ain’t broke, don’t break it”.

126. D_block_4_life Says:

Which actually doesn’t make sense at all being that both files are 700 KB’s each…

127. Beezy Says:

Are these the same?

megaupload.com/?d=24LKA7QX
    megaupload.com/?d=PEK7Z1RE

128. Charles Oakley Says:

D12 – Wordz are Weapons
    zshare.net/audio/61122365a49c115b/

129. Beezy Says:

megaupload.com/?d=A34182I0

^This is supposedly the whole thing in one link D_b

130. Hipster Says:

Any albums or mixtapes worth downloading?

131. D_block_4_life Says:

Are these the same?

megaupload.com/?d=24LKA7QX
    megaupload.com/?d=PEK7Z1RE
    Nah they say Pt1 and Pt2….did it work for you using these links?

132. ridalen Says:

is it safe to say whatever career charles hamilton had is now obliterated?

133. Beezy Says:

Im not an XMen fan…not downloading

134. Black Bully of Billyburg The Lurker Says:

THATZ WASSUP RESPECT DUE Y’ALL !
    Yo Eskay I never knew your comeup *pause* ..from mailroom to Senior IT guy to BlogMogul …thatz that Caribbean work ethic Sun !

* puts 2 fingers in the air & claps invisible yaad bullets*

135. ridalen Says:

Hipster Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 7:26 pm
    Any albums or mixtapes worth downloading?

monumental fail just on the basis of your screenname

136. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

If he sign to the roc he would had become as big as cam…

shots fired @ the GOAT?

137. Dan. Says:

*watches Fab and Diddy’s Trade it all video*
    *tries to bring back throwbacks*
    *wears latrell sprewell jersey to mets game*
    *gets laughed out of citi field*

138. Hipster Says:

is it safe to say whatever career charles hamilton had is now obliterated?

I’m looking for his album when it drops..

139. D_block_4_life Says:

megaupload.com/?d=A34182I0

^This is supposedly the whole thing in one link D_b
    Iight cool….the one with the special effects right?

140. Hipster Says:

I like being a Hipster. Sag your shit if you want. I’m gonna rock mines tight. I’m not a gangster, so gangster rap is boring. Hipster rap is good rap imo.

141. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Hipster Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 7:28 pm
    is it safe to say whatever career charles hamilton had is now obliterated?

I’m looking for his album when it drops..
    ==================================
    You get the Kobe Scowl

142. Beezy Says:

hipster is slang for someone who is like feminate….”half-way gay”, if you will…right?

143. Jimmy Valentime Says:

No shots at all cam was selling a mili plus and had a top ten hit on the roc

Not shabby at all

144. Charles Oakley Says:

Dilated Peoples – Certified Official
    zshare.net/audio/61122603e38d301c/

Dilated Peoples – Duck Season (prod. by DJ Babu)
    zshare.net/audio/61122633a03a9759/

145. Hipster Says:

————————————————————

Wutev’s you want it to be fam.

146. Charles Oakley Says:

instead of hipster or gangster, I like crack rap, because I actually smoke it

147. Jimmy Valentime Says:

“D… J… Web… STAR!” – The Voice of B’more

151. b-ease Says:

Hipster Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 7:29 pm

*prays this is sarcasm*

152. ridalen Says:

Wutev’s you want it to be fam.

if you were rockin tight jeans in 04-05 ill give u props. otherwise that shit is wack as fuck

153. b-ease Says:

*hates d-block vehemently*

154. Hipster Says:

I am authentic

I cant stand hipster …

——————————————–

Well if you’re a gangster from the hood that sells drugs and kills people then by all means listen to that sorta rap. I ain’t from no ghetto, I don’t sell drugs and I don’t kill people. Hence the reason I don’t dress like a gangster, listen like a gangster or listen to that music.

I’m a hipster.. so I like that rap music that I can relate too.. such as getting high, drunk, going to parties and college.

155. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ D Block
    I peeped that Lyfe link you sent but I tried that one already and it’s a rar. file. I need that shit sipped up! pause.

156. Hipster Says:

listen to gangster music or act like a gangster****

157. Beezy Says:

*daps Bernard, George*

158. TheCo!!inB Says:

Hipster you’re about 15-16 huh? no shots.

159. b-ease Says:

I’m pretty sure that actual hipsters don’t refer to themselves as hipsters.

*runs in the room high-fivin’ Nahggers*

161. Belize Says:

imdb.com/title/tt0103112/

Classic

162. Tong Po Flo Says:

crucial conflict – hay
    zshare.net/audio/61121849dc82572d/

^ One of the GOAT midwest cuts, I remember my older bro bumping this

163. Beezy Says:

*runs into the Nah Right ring*

*violently shakes ropes for 3min (c) Ultimate Warrior*

164. Hipster Says:

I’m 18 and I’ve been rocking the shit I wear before I listened to the rappers I like today. I’ve never seen the point in wearing clothes that don’t fit…

165. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I always thought hipsters listened to ignorant rap music in an effort to be “ironic”

166. Beezy Says:

*bodyslams D_Blockozuna*

*leg drops Hipster*

167. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Steps on Hipsters Big Toe peeking out his Sandal with My Timbs*
    *Hipster says peace and love*
    *Walks away in disgust*
    What you like is on you dawg

# Hipster Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 7:53 pm

^That’s because you’re 18 and wasn’t old enough to understand the rebellion of the 90’s grunge era.

169. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

congrats eskay, nate, and dre

*sips grand cru*

170. Beezy Says:

oh shit there are 18y/o hipsters commenting on Nah?

*logs off forever*

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 7:55 pm

*Steps on Hipsters Big Toe peeking out his Sandal with My Timbs*
    *Hipster says peace and love*
    *Walks away in disgust*
    What you like is on you dawg

^Hey, um, old guy… a “hipster” is the equivalent of a “hippie”. You still the homie though.

… a “hipster” is NOT the equivalent of a “hippie” *

[edit]

Condescending FAIL.

Smh

173. TheCo!!inB Says:

*runs into same ring running in circles doing Tomahawk chop* (c) Tatanka

174. ridalen Says:

still i guarantee u werent rockin that shit in 04…07 at the very earliest

175. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Nah they listen to Gorilla Zoe’s Lost on repeat while sippin’ on daquis

176. Hipster Says:

I like rappers none of you ‘old’ people will like, also I like rappers that are real, and don’t lie loads.

177. Beezy Says:

04 hipster was 13

178. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

… a “hipster” is NOT the equivalent of a “hippie”
    ================================
    So should i load up the Keyboard Calico?

# TheCo!!inB Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 7:57 pm

*runs into same ring running in circles doing Tomahawk chop* (c) Tatanka

^He was definitely one of my Top 5 wrestlers.

# BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 7:59 pm

… a “hipster” is NOT the equivalent of a “hippie”
    ================================
    So should i load up the Keyboard Calico?

^No beef. DON’T TAZE ME BRO! (c) woodR0

181. TheCo!!inB Says:

*plays CNN Blood Money in Hipsters presence*

182. Hipster Says:

Mo-hawk with the v-neck.. skinny jeans wit’ some kicks you ain’t seen yet! ;)

Denim jacket is a must too lololol.

183. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Ok this dunkin donuts coffee keeps me on edge

184. rex hussla Says:

Hipster jacks off in acidwash listening to Asher Roth

185. Beezy Says:

damn Hipster just winked at you BIG

186. Hipster Says:

Nah I do like some older rappers I suppose…

187. ridalen Says:

if this nigga dont get outta here with that ‘old head’ talk. im 21 dude. you just on the wrong site for all that hipster shit

188. Dan. Says:

editing fail by complex. For Dre’s “favorite Music” section, it lists his favorite blogs.

189. Eastern_Digital Says:

*steps into nah with the red and black lumberjack, with the hat to match*

*smacks Hipster outta his smedium v-neck*

190. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

So wats the deal with Max ?

191. Hipster Says:

———————————-

You’re probably from a totally different lifestyle than I am, hence the reason I like different kinds of rap. You can appreciate what you want, I ain’t here to hate.. unlike some people. Since when did it even matter what another dude wheres?!

192. Eastern_Digital Says:

like who?

193. Hipster Says:

*steps into nah with the red and black lumberjack, with the hat to match*

Those are also worn by hipsters…

194. Eastern_Digital Says:

So wats the deal with Max ?

still no verdict. maybe tomorrow.

195. rex hussla Says:

Hipster experiments with boys because he’s in college NO SHOTS

196. Hipster Says:

Max B is super whack though. Mac Wit Da Cheese or whatever the fuck it’s called sucks.

Drake – So Far Gone is far far far better.

197. Jimmy Valentime Says:

Hipster are those kids who do whatever trendy

Corny bastard’s

I am not young jeezy…..but I am not a punk ..I am man… I have integrity

198. Eastern_Digital Says:

*steps into nah with the red and black lumberjack, with the hat to match*

Those are also worn by hipsters…

yeah i know…fuckin bobby hundreds.

199. rex hussla Says:

If you can seriously listen to So Far Gone all the way through I’m questioning your manhood… there’s some dope tracks but all that R&B shit is gayer than Pretty Ricky

200. Tong Po Flo Says:

Nah I do like some older rappers I suppose…

^ If you REALLY are into Hip Hop you are going to like a old head rapper

201. Eastern_Digital Says:

Drake – So Far Gone is far far far better.

John Madden: There’s a fag on the play!

pause

202. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Yeah like the duet with Lloyd

203. Hipster Says:

Mos Def, Big L, Biggie, Doom…

# Hipster Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 8:09 pm

Drake – So Far Gone is far far far better.

^I hope a nigga in baggy jeans, Carhartt, and construct Timbs stomp a mudhole in your chest.

205. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Beezy Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 8:03 pm
    damn Hipster just winked at you BIG
    ==========================
    Naw he know i don’t play that shit

206. Hipster Says:

———————

Lame attire.

207. ridalen Says:

# Hipster Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 8:09 pm

Drake – So Far Gone is far far far better.

he must be a new nigga. he know damn well you dont talk down on max b…this is an automatic fail

208. Hipster Says:

—————–

What’s so good about Max B? That he betrayed his friend? Must have been taught well by Jim Jones cause Jones done the exact same thing to Cam.. at least he knows now what it’s like when your dude fucks you over.

209. jfoxgotraps Says:

damn fellas!!! stay hungry

210. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

still no verdict. maybe tomorrow.

*daps Digi, billz, skrong, tong…etc*

damn, they really drawin this shit out…I’m surprised Max aint had a heart attack yet..

that nigga must be runnin through super packs of rubbers right now

211. Charles Oakley Says:

I’m like Hannibal the cannibal
    I’m living proof man came from animal

212. Tmurphy Says:

Cornball niggas gunna buy mad copies of this leave this shit in the crib guna get yall niggas somethin to poke on

213. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Trips Hipster*
    * he falls*
    *Tight ass jeans split in the middle*
    *Kick him in the Ass with Steel Toe Timbs*
    Tells him Boy, “You needed that (c) Foghorn Leghorn voice

214. ridalen Says:

I like Kanye but I hate about 98% of the niggas he influenced. No fuckin respect for the past

215. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^^Lol I swear someone on here put So Far Gone in the same class as Illmatic

216. Hipster Says:

*Trips Hipster*
    * he falls*
    *Tight ass jeans split in the middle*
    *Kick him in the Ass with Steel Toe Timbs*
    Tells him Boy, “You needed that (c) Foghorn Leghorn voice

———————

Hipster gets up and smacks your face so hard your left smiling forever, blud.

217. ridalen Says:

Lol I swear someone on here put So Far Gone in the same class as Illmatic

oh i remember this vividly lol…im still lookin for that nigga

218. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

So Far Gone reminded me a lot of Cody Chesnutt’s album

if the production gets too clean it’ll ruin his sound.

219. Charles Oakley Says:

he couldn’t draw a crowd with a paint brush and an easel

thought kissing ass was in my blood type, O(h) negative

220. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Hipster Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 8:31 pm
    *Trips Hipster*
    * he falls*
    *Tight ass jeans split in the middle*
    *Kick him in the Ass with Steel Toe Timbs*
    Tells him Boy, “You needed that (c) Foghorn Leghorn voice

———————

Hipster gets up and smacks your face so hard your left smiling forever, blud.
    ================================
    BIG STRONG has exposed another one. Hipster said earlier he wasn’t a gansta so stay in your place Biatch

221. Tong Po Flo Says:

LF: I copped a record player the other day trying to be all different, was that a good buy? did I lose?

222. jfoxgotraps Says:

btw. i always thought eskay was white

223. Hipster Says:

Bothered.

*Goes back to listening to Asher Roth, B.o.B and Charles Hamilton FULL BLAST*

=D =D =D =D

224. rex hussla Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 8:37 pm
    _________________________________________________

A turntable? LMAO…you did not lose at all. Go to your local swap meets, garage sales, flea markets and thrift shops and dig the crates. You can get vinyl for maaaad cheap these days. I’ll never sell my tables.

225. Hipster Says:

228. hustleGRL Says:

Love you guys :)

229. Beezy Says:

Max B is God

230. CiCi The Intern Says:

I see you Chea!

Props to Eskay, Dre and Nation…

231. Hipster Says:

Max B is God

————————-

He gonna be somebodies bitch in jail.

232. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Beezy Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 8:41 pm
    Max B is God
    ================
    Whats his name? Wisdom Power for that 25 yrs he’s gonna get

233. ridalen Says:

Max B is God

roffle. but you know a lot of truth is said in jest (c) marshall

234. KzA Says:

I would have paid money to see one of you put “A” Chick ether as favorite comment. Shit. Guess I’ll have to saddle for the Jay-Z story again

235. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Coo lol I was just thinking about it today like yo there’s very few CD’s that I can listen to all the way through now, how I’m I going to listen to a whole record! I’m going to do some diggin’ fo sho I already seen a couple of shops, I just copped that The Ecstatic, that’ll be the first one I’ll play no homo

236. Tong Po Flo Says:

Max B is God

^ Greek God of Wavy

*fixed*

237. jfoxgotraps Says:

Charles Oakley Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 8:33 pm
    he couldn’t draw a crowd with a paint brush and an easel

thought kissing ass was in my blood type, O(h) negative

that would be painting, if your gonna be a smart ass at least be smart

238. ridalen Says:

hustleGRL Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 8:40 pm

Love you guys :)

hey isnt this the chick that started the drake fan club? no shots just askin…

239. CiCi The Intern Says:

Max B is the Devil’s favorite rape victim…

You wonder where he got the Oww! from?

240. DDotOmen Says:

lmao @ eskay responses. you wild rofl

241. Eastern_Digital Says:

I wonder why Max hasnt added Poseidon to his AKA’s yet.

242. Tong Po Flo Says:

“A” Chick ether as favorite comment.

^ That should of never happen, we got few ladies on Nah and what we do snack attack the gal. I know she ain’t no CiCi or Babydoll but damn, this is whats wrong with Hip Hop

*steps from behind pulpit*
    *does the ricky bobby*
    *diddy bops into the sunset wearing a shirt of A Chick on it*

243. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Max B is a perfect example of keeping it real gone wrong.

244. hustleGRL Says:

ridalen Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 8:48 pm

———–

Yes I am.

245. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Tong Po Flo Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 8:57 pm
    “A” Chick ether as favorite comment.

FAIL..

that ether brought out, if only for a post or two, sheer genius out of many of us.

246. Tong Po Flo Says:

I wonder why Max hasnt added Poseidon to his AKA’s yet.

^ That ninja ain’t that bright to know about Greek Mythology, I’m surprised he knew about Davy Crockett no shots

247. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Lol tru tru

248. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

damn, batista beat orton.

no homo.

249. Hoskins Says:

amanda diva

*sniggers like muttley*

250. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

and i read the A chick ether when i was out, peeped her twitter on my iphone and it now refuses to load up my twitter app until i apologise.

251. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I miss “A” Chick she was ok

252. ridalen Says:

FAIL..

this is true. i distinctly remember KzA having some of the days most quotable lines.

253. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

I don’t mean to spoil the Victory lap that the Nahright staff is on,
    But…… COULD YOU CHANGE THE POST PLEASE!!!

254. Mac Brown Says:

Hey

whats the update on wavy crocket???

255. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Mac Brown Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 9:10 pm
    Hey

whats the update on wavy crocket???

==============================
    Waiting for the Verdict

256. Tong Po Flo Says:

I don’t mean to spoil the Victory lap that the Nahright staff is on,
    But…… COULD YOU CHANGE THE POST PLEASE!!!

^ *dies*

I think we all deserve autograph copies for making Nahright so popular with the yute

257. SeeAmI? Says:

yo its crazy that even in westchester at every light and cult de sac you still here angies interviews bumping outta cars

258. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

AWW (c) Jay French BIG

259. Tong Po Flo Says:

here angies interviews bumping outta cars

*White boys it up*

I would like to bump her outta of a car!

260. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

SeeAmI? Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 9:14 pm
    ================================
    Even the haters want to hear the GOAT speak

261. Nanyanen Says:

*makes it rain late passes*

Congratulations, Nah.

*late pass ticker-tape parade commences*

262. lan Says:

Can’t be mad at the Complex Media Network.

Do your ting sun [II]

263. Kristin Cavallari Is Making Her Way Back | allaccessradio.net Says:

[…] They’re not the #1 Rap Site for nothing. Check Nah Right’s recent press clippings. [Nah Right] […]

264. wavy is a cliche Says:

*hates d_block vehemently*

emphatic co-sign

265. clocksuckaz Says:

shots licked

266. Tong Po Flo Says:

OliviaMunn > Nahright

*ducks*
    *remembers that I am a G*
    *stands back up with hand on crotch (ll)*

267. wavy is a cliche Says:

clocksuckaz Says:

^wtf kind of moniker is this?
    a fucking yo

268. wavy is a cliche Says:

if your user name is anything pauseable liek “clocksuckaz” it shouldint make it past moderation. yo nate get on your job bro (ll)

269. Charles Oakley Says:

# jfoxgotraps Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 8:48 pm

Charles Oakley Says:

June 8th, 2009 at 8:33 pm
    he couldn’t draw a crowd with a paint brush and an easel

thought kissing ass was in my blood type, O(h) negative

that would be painting, if your gonna be a smart ass at least be smart
    those are phonte lines…he’s a pretty good rapper, ever heard of him?

270. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

CH is reaching the yung berg territory in terms of “taking L’s”

271. rex hussla Says:

# clocksuckaz Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 10:01 pm

shots licked
    ____________________________

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

272. ridalen Says:

# clocksuckaz Says:
    June 8th, 2009 at 10:01 pm

shots licked
    ____________________________

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

oh the irony. a man whos screenname is CLOCKSUCKAZ is pausing this statement

[sidenote: it definitely needs to be paused tho. lol]

273. ridalen Says:

oops. i lost. lol

274. Nah Right » Cudi Tells Wale Not to Read Nahright Comments Says:

[…] “who cares” about blog comments because before these two were GQ Men of the Year (like we currently are,) they were posing for XXL’s Freshman 10 cover… and it’s exactly this kind of […]

275. A Good Year « The Calm Says:

[…] Ranked – what’s good Kanye? Drake’s Freestyle in Chicago from his Air Yeezy tour Being featured in Complex The inception of “Nah Right Records” (c) Drake Fabolous responding to my urges for him […]