Video: Naledge – Star Struck

Naledge “Star Struck” video featuring RUS-SOUL produced by SA-RA and directed by Matthew Metoyer. Naledge’s “Chicago Picasso” Mix CD in stores June 30th.

Previously: Naledge – J Dilla Tribute Tracks

56 Responses to “Video: Naledge – Star Struck”

1. ridalen Says:

“She makes me wait for it, I’ll punch her in the eye”

YUUUUP! lol

2. Belize Says:

:::goes back to call of duty

3. Big_seth Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 2:30 pm

so for a new tv, i definitely want 1080p, right?

what about the Hz? is 60 Hz cool?

nah. don’t get 60 Hz

120 & up, but more than that is pretty expensive right now.

especially if you are playing video games. The PS3 looks immaculate on my Bravia.

let me know if you need that new Bruno flick

5. CiCi The Intern Says:

Philly! (Kinda)

Those Penn kids irk the shit out of me but whatever lol

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 2:49 pm

I’m coming down to Maryland on Tuesday…Big Homie, Pap and me = Strip club?

7. BARPAN Says:

peopl think the industry is cut n dry marketing n good music… try to clear a sample … try to get a collab .. try to negotiate mechanical royalties as an indie artist… its more red tape than u kno …indie sounds good.. but no way r u just gonna get money w out the bosses gettin a cut o that pie…all this dude got to do is sign a good deal n K.I.M.

8. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cinematical.com/photos/fan-made-live-action-simpsons-movie/2062281/

GATTT!

9. - keka - Says:

cool joint.

*roffle* I just told my female co-worker to do a handstand in some thongs then bring em in for me on monday

crazy that link safe for work?

12. Geronimo P Says:

^Co-Siggedy. Speaking of which. I’ve been playing SF4 since it came out, unlocked all the characters and play on the hardest level everytime. My nephew comes to the house last weekend, plays for the first time and busts my ass 20 times in a row using Sagat (paws). I was fucking pissed.

13. RIGZ Says:

# cOLD Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 2:52 pm

let me know if you need that new Bruno flick

*dead*

14. Geronimo P Says:

BARPAN Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 2:54 pm

^Point taken.

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

120 & up, but more than that is pretty expensive right now.

shit, the cost difference between 60 and 120 is fuckin crazy!!

16. Belize Says:

Kimbo + Ultimate Fighter >>>>>

17. Geronimo P Says:

shit, the cost difference between 60 and 120 is fuckin crazy!!

^You get what you pay for

18. - keka - Says:

Kimbo + Ultimate Fighter >>>>>

2nd that!

19. Big_seth Says:

# Geronimo P Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 2:56 pm

LMAO. I aint played that shit in like a month while I was moving & finally got it back on & played online… Got whooped. Fuck that. LOL.

Kids pick up shit quick though. SMH @ me not able to win against my brother on Smash Bros.

I been playin games since before he was born.

20. Big_seth Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    shit, the cost difference between 60 and 120 is fuckin crazy!!

& well worth it.

21. - keka - Says:

by the way.. 2 days trying to get into this lupe stuff… still dont feel it tho :(
    luke warm.

22. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMH @ me not able to win against my brother on Smash Bros.

best fighting game ever.

23. Beezy Says:

*drakes it up*

*gets head from eskay*

“Bol’s is better….”

24. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

Belize Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 2:59 pm
    Kimbo + Ultimate Fighter >>>>>
    ==============================================
    that nig got destroyed by some pink hair fighter than no one ever heard of…kimbo is going to get dismantled by future ufc talent on ultimate fighter…kimbo is a bum that should go back to smoking crack and throw hands against “pookie-n-them” in some country dirt road

25. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

shit, the cost difference between 60 and 120 is fuckin crazy!!

& well worth it.

eh.

i don’t wanna put $1500 on the credit card for a tv. . . shit, i already got $6Gs starin at me, ready to get paid off!!

26. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 2:56 pm
    crazy that link safe for work?

kid safe.

27. sleep Says:

Shout out to that wierd looking hunkey randy johson for getting 300 wins.

28. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big_seth Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 2:52 pm
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 2:30 pm

so for a new tv, i definitely want 1080p, right?

what about the Hz? is 60 Hz cool?

nah. don’t get 60 Hz

120 & up, but more than that is pretty expensive right now.

classic, im lookin @ grabin that RBX9-52, it has an ethernet port in the back

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

^brx9, i meant

30. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

sleep Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 3:05 pm
    Shout out to that wierd looking hunkey randy johson for getting 300 wins.
    ==========================================
    shut the fuck nigga….METS suck!!

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

^fuck, this shit KDL-52XBR9

32. CiCi The Intern Says:

# sleep Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 3:05 pm

Shout out to that wierd looking hunkey randy johson for getting 300 wins.

Don’t he look like he screams “Nigger!!!” in his sleep?

33. Big_seth Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 3:02 pm

SMH @ me not able to win against my brother on Smash Bros.

best fighting game ever.

def up there, but Street Fighter is the best.

Fighting Games > Sports Games

34. Big Homie Says:

Jadakiss on surprise guests he might bring out for Summer Jam Sunday

“I might give you something nice and soft and something nice and hard.”

AYOO

mtv.com/news/articles/1613346/20090605/jadakiss.jhtml

35. Naledge – “Star Struck” [VIDEO] « PinBoard Says:

[…] to Nahright 0 Comments No Comments so far Leave a comment RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack […]

36. sleep Says:

What happened if I max out all my credit cards when I get old and ready to retire. Then I decide to take a permanent vacation to the Caribbean, could the banks find me.

37. Big Homie Says:

idolator.com/5239722/jay-z-doing-the-splits

38. HHF Says:

Well said on the last post, Nate

39. HHF Says:

Jadakiss on surprise guests he might bring out for Summer Jam Sunday

“I might give you something nice and soft and something nice and hard.”

Wow…lol

40. Beezy Says:

^Actually, no. Once your out of US bankruptcy jurisdiction your pretty much made in the shade.

That said, you could probably never really conduct a non-cash transaction in the US again.

41. chea Says:

fuck it i’m bout to sign drake

42. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sleep Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

by then, yes. the cops & courts already takin niggas dna by force… shit, Soon… if u were born here, u’ll be tracked & hammered w/ takes 4 life 7 expected to pay like child support till u die, and all debts.

43. Big_seth Says:

Big Homie Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 3:08 pm

Jadakiss on surprise guests he might bring out for Summer Jam Sunday

“I might give you something nice and soft and something nice and hard.”

AYOO

LMAO

44. Beezy Says:

if your TV doesnt get projected onto a wall murk yourself

45. TheCo!!inB Says:

Randy Johnson looks like one of the dudes Samuel Jackson shot in “A Time To Kill”…

46. ridalen Says:

Don’t he look like he screams “Nigger!!!” in his sleep?

LMAO!

I swear I always thought he looked like he burns crosses in his spare time

47. Geronimo P Says:

Jadakiss was also recently on Angie Martinez’s Hot 97 radio show and hinted that we may see DMX. “He’s real close. The Dog is around. He’s doing good. He’s chillin’ with family. You’ll see him in a minute.”

^Word up, if he brings out the Ruff Ryders Squad, it will make my trip out there more than worth it. Real talk.

48. chea Says:

Beezy Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 3:14 pm
    if your TV doesnt get projected onto a wall murk yourself

son — i’m rocking a 60 inch sony sxrd that projects from behind — kiss the ring

49. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Beezy Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 3:14 pm
    if your TV doesnt get projected onto a wall murk yourself

**hangs self with balls tied up [||]

My funky lil 50″ must be for baby ballers

50. Beezy Says:

only way I’d show @ Summerjam was if Max was headlining

51. Beezy Says:

son — i’m rocking a 60 inch sony sxrd that projects from behind — kiss the ring

^you mean like a big ass TV that doesnt hang on the wall (c) 1992?

52. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 3:14 pm
    if your TV doesnt get projected onto a wall murk yourself

i hate the quality of those shit, niggas had those in the hood 20 years ago.

53. TheCo!!inB Says:

chea is so ballin he dropped Jesus Christ after one album

54. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*dead*

55. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

chea is so ballin he dropped Jesus Christ after one album

he shoulda chilled, though.

“The Bible” sold like 8,000x diamond by now. . . .

56. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

=======================================
    “Yes they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell!”