New Jay-Z Single “D.O.A.” Drops Sunday

So around 9pm tonight EST, Hot 97’s Funkmaster Flex will play the world premiere of Jay-Z’s Blueprint 3 single, “D.O.A.” That stands for Death of Autotune as Kanye teased on MTV awhile back. The song was produced by No ID and Mr. West. On Sunday, it will be sent to the masses. Unless LowKey or Mr. X hit jackpot. Ha!

via RR

Check back tonight for the inevitable radio rip.

UPDATE: DJ Skee reveals that Jay’s official radio single will be called “Of That” and will feature some guy named Drake:

dj-skee-twitter

206 Responses to “New Jay-Z Single “D.O.A.” Drops Sunday”

1. Big_seth Says:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2. Beezy Says:

Max B > Jay Z

3. PHENOMENON Says:

Gold!!

4. PHENOMENON Says:

Would anyone happen to know any retailers that sell Scantrons??

5. Big_seth Says:

Yo,

Is this Pap?

rapradar.com/images/played_yourself/picture_3_thumb.png

no shots.

LOL

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

I expect this joint to hit the “streets” Saturday…thanks NMC in advance.

7. Ghost Writer Says:

@ BEEZY

Yo know where I can find hip hop acapellas?

8. G_Sofrito about to change my name to G_Pernil Says:

Quadruple oww oww oww owww

9. Beezy Says:

Wolverine (full effects…not shitty copy from earlier)

Part1
    megaupload.com/?d=24LKA7QX

Part2
    megaupload.com/?d=PEK7Z1RE

10. Ghost Writer Says:

It’s going to be a long way before BP3 drops though….why drop the single so early?

11. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

JIGGGGAAA

12. Beezy Says:

@ BEEZY

Yo know where I can find hip hop acapellas?

^not really mang, sorry

13. Big_seth Says:

LMAO @ Soulja Boy not being able to comprehend Jay…

I know he is young, but you HAD to understand some of it. I was like 12 when Hard Knock life came out & I remember thinkin how dope it was.

14. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

—-

What about Jocking Jay-Z and the couple of other tracks he’s dropped? When is this album dropping now?

15. chea Says:

it’s 5 pm east coast time – is max b not guilty or what? i got my bottles ready to pop off for the grand union celebration

16. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

I read through the Tweets that the first OFFICIAL single might have Drake on it.

17. Cali Sun Says:

*Shots fired at T-Pain/Ron Browz*

18. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

Big_seth Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 4:57 pm
    LMAO @ Soulja Boy not being able to comprehend Jay…

—-

A better question is who can comprehend Soulja Boy? I can’t understand 1/2 of the shit he’s saying. Yet I can understand any reggae and any fast talking Puerto Rican chick

19. Beezy Says:

Max Max Max Max Max

20. BARPAN Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 4:56 pm

^^^^^^^^
    they dont understand the new supply n demand laws…they workin off of the ancient equation .. 2 singles 3 month intervals…smh

21. Big_seth Says:

I wonder how this song is gonna sound. I get the impression that they are trying to set a trend & make niggas stop using it so much.

How they gonna put T-Pain out of a career. LOL

22. chea Says:

Beezy Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:00 pm
    Max Max Max Max Max

guilty or not – ur dicking around on nahright so i’m guessing ur a free man

23. tHe-XfAcTa Says:

If I hear another P-Stain song, I’m gonna kill someone!!!!!

24. BARPAN Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 4:55 pm
    @ BEEZY

Yo know where I can find hip hop acapellas?
    ^^^^^^

Realestniggas dot com

25. Big Homie Says:

^ 3 months should be a good time to drop some singles..videos..etc

*cancels plans for tonight*

26. Beezy Says:

I dont want to jinx anything….but I have a good feeling about Charlie

27. Big_seth Says:

@BAPRAN

the southern Bamma has a very technical language. LOL.

I can understand him… but am also a Bamma so…

28. chea Says:

Beezy Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:03 pm
    I dont want to jinx anything….but I have a good feeling about Charlie

i still can’t grasp the concept of whether beezy is max b or not. shit is confusing.

29. Carlos Voltron Says:

*Travels to the future*
    *Listens to CDQ of above mentioned single*

“It was alright, but old jigga woulda killed that shit!” (c) Random nahgga

30. Big Homie Says:

^ For awhile I thought it was Max or someone affiliated with him. Im sure Beezy at least runs his site, etc if anything lol

I thought you were Lupe?

I’m Jin

31. Big_seth Says:

Yo,

You think if Max’s verdict came out right now… that es would dead this post for it?

32. Big_seth Says:

this Cudder shit is growing on me [||]

heaven at night……heaven at night

35. Big_seth Says:

# tHe-XfAcTa Says:
    Hell no, that nigga’s drinking a 40 of Steele Reserve right now

lol,

he probably only came out for this post since it is Jay. lol.

36. Legend Says:

i guess he forgot who leaked “History” CDQ

37. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:07 pm

this Cudder shit is growing on me [||]

heaven at night……heaven at night

??

the song is from A Kid Names CuDi, you never heard it?

38. Barbecue Tee Says:

Why is Jay dropping BP3 on 9/11. Shouldn’t it be heard throughout the whole summer?? smh @ Jay.

I already gave the summer some…..

39. Beezy Says:

eskay cant afford 40s…he’s drinking pounders…yes, homo

40. Beezy Says:

the song is from A Kid Names CuDi, you never heard it?

^It must be one of the first few tracks…I always start from Man on the Moon

41. TheCo!!inB Says:

Jay aint droppin a first single with drake, that would be hoe status……whatup Drizzy btw.

42. Beezy Says:

Dear Summer is pretty much the greatest June-August anthem ever crafted.

Just thought I’d throw that out there.

43. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    ^It must be one of the first few tracks…I always start from Man on the Moon

actually its the last song.

oh well.

44. elgindotcom Says:

without dame, jay is worthless.

45. Johnny Butter Says:

NOT GUILTY!

46. lefty Says:

French Montana says…

47. Big_seth Says:

# elgindotcom Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:14 pm

without dame, jay is worthless.

over $500 million would say otherwise.

smh

48. PW Says:

without dame, jay is worthless.

THIS

Is bullshit.

49. Barbecue Tee Says:

@ Hov

We don’t want any songs of you professing your love for Bey, on BP3

50. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

Max B > Jay-Z

reluctantly co-signs

51. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

elgindotcom Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:14 pm
    without dame, jay music is worthless.
    ===============================================
    *fixed*….mafuckas were calling AG “classic” after the KG debocle

Dame’s a bum. tell that nigga pay his car note.

>>Max B > Jay-Z

^lol, you guys are hilarious.

54. Remixznflow Says:

# PW Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:17 pm

without dame, jay is worthless.

THIS

Is bullshit.

THIS

was funny.

55. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

the jury is still deliberating. there most likely wont be a verdict till monday, tuesday the latest

Pray IV Max

56. Jersey*made*me Says:

I got caught up in the sword to the tits,but Evony actually has a fat ass with a slim waste.I’d beat.Real rap.

57. chea Says:

elgindotcom Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:14 pm
    without dame, jay is worthless.

OK SO, MAKE ANOTHER HOV.

58. Big_seth Says:

AG wasn’t classic, but it was good…

59. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

they werent able to come to a verdict today

60. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

*louis covers the red eyes*

61. Beezy Says:

Biggavel > Jigga now

62. chea Says:

*does a PSA from the persp of russell simmons*

*puts on phat farm hat from the early 90s and dookie XXL phat farm polo*

“there ith no room in hip-hop for anti-themitithm.”

yo, I don’t wish prison on anybody, but hilarity is gonna ensue when Max gets life and there’s a rash of Stanley suicides across the US and the Nah comments. ya’ll don’t really think he’s gonna beat that body do ya’ll?

64. chea Says:

vanilla ice, to the extreme > jay-z, american gangster

“light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle” > any of camel’s lines on AG

65. Ghost Writer Says:

Yo Joe 88 you here?

66. Beezy Says:

shut the fuck up

67. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

I hope Hov deaded that old man whisper flow.

>>Biggavel > Jigga now

maybe in whatever fantasy land you live in.

69. chea Says:

don’t really think he’s gonna beat that body do ya’ll?

*sees sleep’s wife*

*beats that body*

p.s. i’m gonna put this out there for discussion just as a discussionary topic – let loose the juice if you will: vanilla ice > camel

70. Big_seth Says:

# chea Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:27 pm

*does a PSA from the persp of russell simmons*

*puts on phat farm hat from the early 90s and dookie XXL phat farm polo*

“there ith no room in hip-hop for anti-themitithm.”

LMAO

71. Barbecue Tee Says:

@es: I really don’t

72. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

^^I can only imagine. Niggas was saying stack bundles was on his way to being considered top 10.

73. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

who cares if max get locked up for life..its not Shyne Po who was Top 5 in the late 90s going to prison

>>vanilla ice > camel

^typical chea absurdity.

75. Beezy Says:

if eskay was on that jury Max wouldn’t have a chance

he lookin for that chance to indict the next man…

76. chea Says:

eskay Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:30 pm
    >>vanilla ice > camel

^typical chea absurdity.

uggh…nice watch.

77. Jersey*made*me Says:

Smh.Stack bundles wasn’t top ten in his projects.No disrespect.

78. Ghost Writer Says:

I wanna hear more songs like “Where’s the love”

>>if eskay was on that jury Max wouldn’t have a chance

never that, but not for nothing, a dude is dead cuz Max decided to play gangster rather than focusing on his music career. now he’s about to lose the chance to do either. niggas never learn.

80. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

81. Jersey*made*me Says:

Shyne Po who was Top 5 in the late 90s

Maybe in the “voice most similar to Biggie” category,but that about it.

82. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

*does a PSA from the persp of russell simmons*

*puts on phat farm hat from the early 90s and dookie XXL phat farm polo*

“there ith no room in hip-hop for anti-themitithm.”

^^lol

83. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

FuckUPayMe618 Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:28 pm
    I hope Hov deaded that old man whisper flow
    ============================================
    hes a 44 year old man its impossible to turn back the hands of time…

you 36 in a karate class you tae-bo hoe (c)Esco

84. Beezy Says:

^that shit was just poor execution…Max didn’t order any type of hit, his idiot cousin licked off unncessarily. But yeah, knuckleheaded to say the least for even conjuring up the scheme.

85. FuckUPayMe618 Says:

Smh.Stack bundles wasn’t top ten in his projects.No disrespect.

^^^niggas was really having this convo tho. smh

86. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

smh

87. TheCo!!inB Says:

I don’t pray prison on anyone either but I highly doubt Max is gonna beat that case…..he did that shit. I’d miss the niggas music though, real talk.

88. chea Says:

on the shtrenph the kickdrums EP is nice — watch it folks, i been saying this forever — one day u finna look up and white people gonna take this shit over like rock music — but yall don’t hear me tho

89. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

if max is found guilty

i blame eskpay

90. Hoskins Says:

No Homo but Jay needs a shave and a fresh tape up before I take him seriously agin. Dude has been looking a mess

get the Skrong Taper on the job

>>max wasint even present when the nigga got bodied (pause) hes being accused of being the mastermind behind the whole operation, that shit isint gonna be the easiest thing to prove.

it really isn’t that hard though. it’s his word against his hooker ex-jump off. neither of them are exactly pillars of their community. I haven’t really followed the case, but clearly Max had enough of a connection to the incident that the DA indicted him.

92. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

When we supposed to hear the verdict?

I thought it was today?

93. Big Homie Says:

Max just tweeted:

MaxBiggavelli: Still No Verdict, Waiting for The Jurors To Deliberate, I Will Be Back in Court Monday. Thanks to Everyone For The Support & Prayers
    less than 20 seconds ago from web

twitter.com/MaxBiggavelli/status/2048038987

94. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Max B must be throwing up or have the nervous shits right about now.

95. CiCi The Intern Says:

# eskay Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:27 pm

Somebody put an APB out on Billz if that ninja does catch that guilty verdict.

96. Beezy Says:

damn BH with breaking news….less than 20 secs lmao

97. Big Homie Says:

^ thats what Im thinking…like texts etc..or some kind of proof that he was behind it.

98. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

BH = NR’s CNN

99. Big Homie Says:

damn BH with breaking news….less than 20 secs lmao

^ LOL I was on twitter

100. Beezy Says:

yo he looked so concerned in that pic that was posted with his “I dont Wanna..” track

*sheds tear for Max*

101. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:34 pm
    Shyne Po who was Top 5 in the late 90s

Maybe in the “voice most similar to Biggie” category,but that about it.
    ================================
    [Shyne]
    Now tell me who want to fuck with us?
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust
    I bang – and let your fuckin brains hang, snitches
    Fuck Marla Maple bitches with riches
    who carry 22’s, up in they hosiery
    A black teller when my father bust and unloaded me.

Barrington Levy jibberish intro was crazy….Hot 9 played “Bad Boys” a trillion times a day Superthug and Bad Boys are probably the most played songs in NY radio history

102. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

the whole trial clings on this bitch testimony, but she has some sort of past criminal record so niggas is goin innnnn bringin up mad shit about shorty past to descredit her and as i recall niggas came across some wild shit she did in her past so i actually think max got a good shot at beatin this case man

but i am his attorney so..

>>son u acting like you know max really did it…but then again this is the only nigga left alive who actually believes tip isint a snitch so its to be expected coming a nigga who supports/respects/condones snitching

of course he did it you moron. and I’ve used logic to determine that Tip didn’t snitch, what did you use to determine that he did? streetcorner law theory? get the fuck outta here. and don’t play yourself and imply that I condone snitching, cause I guarantee that there’s not one person on this site despises law enforcement more than I do. unlike you fucking comment gangsters, I’ve actually stood in front of a judge, and have a criminal record.

104. Big_seth Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:38 pm

Max B must be throwing up or have the nervous shits right about now.

I’m sayin though. Nigga must got the bubblys foreel.

105. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

“dont taze me bro”

106. Beezy Says:

eskay your DUI charge dont make you gangster

107. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    I’ve actually stood in front of a judge, and have a criminal record.

*is scared*

108. PW Says:

I’ve actually stood in front of a judge, and have a criminal record.

Go make an album.

109. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

twitter.com/MaxBiggavelli/status/2048038987
    ===========================================
    max b knows how to spell “deliberate”? oh shit, you learn something new everyday

110. chea Says:

unlike you fucking comment gangsters

i ask starbucks to put my venti latte in three cups stacked on top of one another

suwuuuuuuuuuuuu to the bangaaaaaaaaaaaaaz

i be on that mac shit
    i be on that mac shit
    check them other blickas for that weak ass dell PC shit
    not me bitch

111. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

fun fact

you dont have to be a criminal to have a criminal record

no shots

112. GILLGATES Says:

JAY Z’S NEW SINGLE WILL PROBABLY BE WACK LIKE HIS PAST SINGLES. I HOPE TO BE WRONG THOUGH.

113. Big Homie Says:

DUI charge dont make you gangster

^^ Naw thats me…a drug charge 99…and 2 DUI 02 and 3 months ago…I think eskay actally robbed someone…lol

Aight yall Im out

114. Jersey*made*me Says:

@Tyson

Shyne is that nigga but he wasn’t never top 5 nothing concerning hip hop.But if I had to choose a team to roll out with,I’m calling him and Stephen Jackson first.

115. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

gettin caught wit a dub of some greens dosent make you criminal

>>eskay your DUI charge dont make you gangster

you’re right, I’m definitely not a gangster but I damn sure never caught a dui.

117. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:45 pm

twitter.com/MaxBiggavelli/status/2048038987
    ===========================================

Seriously, you will be amazed at the words some rappers don’t know how to spell. I ain’t perfect either but gottdamn. I can let the grammar ish pass but the spelling…atrocious.

118. Big_seth Says:

es,

I don’t know the whole story, but how do you come (II) to the conclusion that he did it?

I don’t even really fuck with his music like that, but I’ll be upset if he is found guilty.

119. Beezy Says:

eskay put an old man’s watch in his scrubs when he was a LPN @ a Nursing Home

I’m just saying, because alot of you guys get your legal information from Rick Rawse songs.

121. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

eskay Says:
    I’ve actually stood in front of a judge, and have a criminal record.
    =================================
    i know you did not just go there ….roffle!!

122. Kid A Says:

D.O.A = Kinda Like A Big Deal
    Too much hype can ruin a song. The Clipse learned the hard way.

123. Beezy Says:

I got a DUI in 2001….but it was reduced to a Disorderly Conduct. That was a good look.

124. chea Says:

eskay Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:48 pm

nicca i make laws

*still trying to figure out if that makes me more or less treal*

>>i know you did not just go there ….roffle!!

what’s so funny fucknuts

126. Jersey*made*me Says:

Passaic,Bergen,and Essex Counties of N.J. live to fry niggas.Max B finished.He did right to take it to trial,that was his only shot,the jury might bless him.

127. Beezy Says:

I also got charged with posession once that I eventually plead guilty to disorderly conduct for…I had like an 8th on me.

128. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

i see what you did there. (n)
    *yawns*

129. Big_seth Says:

# Kid A Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:48 pm

D.O.A = Kinda Like A Big Deal
    Too much hype can ruin a song. The Clipse learned the hard way.

That song is dope… I don’t know what you are talking about.

130. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:47 pm
    @Tyson

Shyne is that nigga but he wasn’t never top 5 nothing concerning hip hop.But if I had to choose a team to roll out with,I’m calling him and Eli Porter first.
    ===============
    *fixed*

131. CiCi The Intern Says:

# chea Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

eskay Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:48 pm

nicca i make laws

*still trying to figure out if that makes me more or less treal*

Nah, Chea. You interpret law…

132. Beezy Says:

I have been arrested like 3 times, but never stood in front of a judge, in a literal sense. My lawyer always basically got me off the hook.

*daps white people*

133. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:52 pm

*daps white people*

nigga you aint got to pay no White man… I’ll be your lawyer.

134. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

but who’s max best friend?

HIS ATTORNEY!

135. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

biggavelli > makavelli

*puts hand on bible*

136. shirt Says:

I didn’t know Eskay actually got involved in the idiot chatter. Delightful.

137. TheCo!!inB Says:

riding around in a company car with my boss listening to Ready to Die >

138. Big_seth Says:

# shirt Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 5:57 pm

I didn’t know Eskay actually got involved in the idiot chatter. Delightful.

wife-beater > shirt

139. Big_seth Says:

anyway,

It’s friday… TIME TO GO GET DRUNK.

Peace folks. Have a splendid weekend.

lol

i originated idiot chatter

141. TheCo!!inB Says:

I got caught with 500 grams

142. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

eskay Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 5:49 pm
    >>i know you did not just go there ….roffle!!

what’s so funny fucknuts
    ==============================================
    LOL….you tellin people you have a criminal record…i just find people silly who rock red/blue colors tatted up are begging police to fuck with you and are proud who getting locked up…you esko telling people “i got a criminal record unlike you people” smfh @ that mentallity….most people from the hood unfortunately who are outside prolong periods of time mainly at night find their way into a police car/precint or in front of a judge. esk i dont and most people dont give a shit about your petty theft conviction its nothing to be proud of my nigga.

143. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

**This nigga Esk called somebody “fucknuts”

I litterally spit out my green tea

144. chea Says:

wow “wavy is a cliche” REALLY IS gerald saluti — and this is the dude who is repping charly in criminal court — *PERMANENTLY RETIRES FROM NAHRIGHT*

hang my jersey in the rafters and please don’t let anybody call themselves “chea” — there is only one — none before and none to come (c) camel

bye bye now

145. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Chea IS the law!!

Don’t you fucknuts know that Ballers ARE the law!

smh

146. Beezy Says:

eskay Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 6:00 pm
    i originated idiot chatter

^props to the original idiot

147. ridalen Says:

New Mary x Drake = Ass Served Boiling Hot

148. Jersey*made*me Says:

A nigga get more love coming outta jail than college.Where you been Tyson?

149. chea Says:

lol

*comes back from retirement wearing the 4-5*

*daps mac*

150. CiCi The Intern Says:

I’m through with R&B. THROUGH.

151. Black Says:

A nigga get more love coming outta jail than college.Where you been Tyson?

^^Yo that’s sad but true. My brother did 10 came home and my moms was spending all this bread to throw this nigga a party. Earlier this year I asked her to LOAN me $150 for books, she looked at me like I asked for her kidney.

152. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

that picture is dope, nice photography there.

153. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 6:06 pm

A nigga get more love coming outta jail than college.Where you been Tyson?
    ====================================
    thats a problem with youth’s mind state…Jerz

“hey i got my masters”

“so what bitch”

“let me ask you something can you whip my ass?”

(c)Chris Rock

154. CiCi The Intern Says:

I’m also done with hip-hop FYI

155. Jersey*made*me Says:

Damn my G.

>>smfh @ that mentallity….most people from the hood unfortunately who are outside prolong periods of time mainly at night find their way into a police car/precint or in front of a judge. esk i dont and most people dont give a shit about your petty theft conviction its nothing to be proud of my nigga.

what mentality though? I was bragging? I said what I said to prove the point that most of you niggas who call Tip a snitch have never got a fucking jay walking ticket much less caught a real charge, but think ya’ll know the justice system. so you can fucking kick rocks how bout that.

157. JAKKO DA WAKKOFF Says:

lol

*comes back from retirement wearing the 4-5*

*daps mac*

^^^^^

he’s playing games with us….

158. Jersey*made*me Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 6:12 pm
    I’m also done with hip-hop FYI
    I feel you.After this Hov,Kanye,J Cole,and Lox project,i’m getting back on my 70’s soul shit.

159. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

This white bitch in the evony add can get it…………. virtual reality style

yup

160. CiCi The Intern Says:

Even Hov is kinda wack

161. Jersey*made*me Says:

This white bitch in the evony add can get it…………. virtual reality style

yup

I told niggas she got a fat ass with a small waist,lol.

162. CiCi The Intern Says:

Any Heavy D > Blueprint 3

163. Beezy Says:

Even Hov is kinda wack

^even eskay admitted Max is > Hov

164. Black Says:

i’ve seen enough niggas in my family face football numbers to know that when it’s u in that situation it’s impossible to know how you’ll react. Hip-Hop made it cool to say don’t snitch but I guarantee that EVERYBODY that was facing 20+ yrs and was giving the opprotunity to skate if they ratted had to at least think about it.

165. ridalen Says:

Any Heavy D > Blueprint 3

this aint CiCi. roffle

166. Jersey*made*me Says:

Even Hov is kinda wack
    But after Roc Boys I learned not to count J out no more.Sagittarius niggas have a way of defying the odds,trust me.

167. CiCi The Intern Says:

well, eskay’s riding Max hard, we all know that
    But still, Hovi ain’t been hot since Vol. 2

168. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

**Is also a Sagittarius

Beats odds daily

prevails

169. Beezy Says:

well, eskay’s riding Max hard

^realest shit you ever wrote

170. ridalen Says:

well, eskay’s riding Max hard, we all know that
    But still, Hovi ain’t been hot since Vol. 2

Vol. 2? this is where the cosign stops.

>>well, eskay’s riding Max hard, we all know that

ayo and how so?

>>But still, Hovi ain’t been hot since Vol. 2

^roffle. sure you’re right.

172. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 6:12 pm
    I’m also done with hip-hop FYI
    ==============================================
    Illmatic-Reasonable Doubt-Wu Albums-Infamous/HOE will still in rotation from now to eternity

173. Jersey*made*me Says:

*daps Mac*

12/10,you already know.

*sag’s it up*

*shoots arrows at lames*

175. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

12/20

slangs horse d*ck at BD!

176. JAKKO DA WAKKOFF Says:

Even Hov is kinda wack

Hov & Drake <

177. Beezy Says:

*raps from eskay perspective*

no posts until you paypal
    okay pal?
    digital deposit
    send your track to Dre now

>>no posts until you paypal

*yawn*

you need a new comment gimmick

*still waiting to hear how I’m “riding max hard”

179. Jersey*made*me Says:

Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 6:25 pm
    12/20

slangs horse d*ck at BD!

Aight,gimme CiCi.Imma bring her back.She ain’t even gone wanna touch her own pussy no more when I get finished with that ass.Real rap.

180. Beezy Says:

i didnt write it i just cosigned the subtle homo insult

181. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

Jay Z isnt even Top 5 in bklyn….

note:im from brooklyn

182. Digital Scales Says:

Oxygenated blood is RED

WHITE blood cells

Deoxygenated blood is BLUE

183. Jersey*made*me Says:

Jay Z isnt even Top 5 in bklyn….

note:im from brooklyn
    Who is?I need a list.

184. Digital Scales Says:

Jay Z isnt even Top 5 in bklyn….

note:im from brooklyn
    ____

Sounds personal

185. Premier Says:

A nigga get more love coming outta jail than college.Where you been Tyson?
    ^^^^^^^^
    That’s a damn shame though wat makes a jail nigga better that a guy with a degree? The video for “Ya’ll Should All Get lynched” was deep and it showed that shit

186. Digital Scales Says:

When Eskay posted my track it didn’t give him any doe…Just saying

Don’t think Eskay is on some Funk Flex/Big Mike shit (no)

187. Jersey*made*me Says:

Premier Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 6:34 pm

A nigga get more love coming outta jail than college.Where you been Tyson?
    ^^^^^^^^
    It’s a new climate in the hood.Niggas don’t respect nothing but a foot in they ass.That’s basically what the GOP is trying to tell Obama.Diplomacy is dead.

188. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 6:31 pm

Jay Z isnt even Top 5 in bklyn….

note:im from brooklyn

June 5th, 2009 at 6:25 pm
    12/20

slangs horse d*ck at BD!

What about me now?

191. Jersey*made*me Says:

*cops plea*

CiCi you know that wasn’t me,right?

192. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

**A chicks it up

**gallops into sunset

I’m out folks peace

193. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Jersey*made*me Says:
    June 5th, 2009 at 6:41 pm

*cops plea*

CiCi you know that wasn’t me,right?

Whatever lol….

194. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

*LATE PASS*

good thing he listen to me when i said Drake should ghost his BP3 lyrics…dude probably more smart than we give him credit for

{Who is?I need a list.}

GZA
    Buckshot

195. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

how did i forget Talib

196. Premier Says:

^^^^^^^
    That’s true niggas swear that fucking up someone will get them somewhere in life

197. Jersey*made*me Says:

1.BIG
    2.AZ
    3.Kane
    4.Busta
    5.Mos
    ^^^^^^^

It was all good until Busta,he’s from L.I. ain’t he?

As far as the notables,Cease crippled your credibility on that one.

198. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 5th, 2009 at 6:51 pm
    1.BIG
    2.AZ
    3.Kane
    4.Busta
    5.Mos
    ^^^^^^^

It was all good until Busta,he’s from L.I. ain’t he?

As far as the notables,Cease crippled your credibility on that one.
    ===============================================
    Bus is from Flatbush he most to L.I. at 11 i believe….lol cease is the only one that crippled my crediblity

199. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

*edit* he moved

200. get that guap Says:

yo why is everyone on drakes dick he sucks.. best i ever had garbage.. hes terrible so is wale … just sad

201. abzo Says:

Drake is ass..

202. WTF Says:

Cam’ron and jay z in the same place??

203. AZ Says:

1. Nas
    2. Big L
    3. 2Pac
    4. GZA
    5. Gang Starr (u no i cant just put guru alone there lol)

204. V.$.O.P Says:

BKLYN …..KEEPS ON TAKIN IT…CONGRATS JAY YOU PUT THEM DUDES WHERE THEY BELONG ….SINCE WHEN DID HAVING NO TALENT BECOME THE SHIT….MOST OF THESE DUDES CAN’T APPRECIATE THAT TYPE STRAIGHT TALK THEY 2 FUCKIN NEW TO THIS …BKLYN….WE PUT EM WHERE YOU CAN NEVER FIND’em…..ITS OVER FOR YOU DAMES…..LOL

205. nation Says:

fuck my life, i didn’t see the update on my phone yesterday. lemme add it to the post before anyone opens their trap

206. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Young Hov x Young Angel Says:

[…] name, no problem. But if I could just bring your attention to this little piece of information that may have fallen on deaf ears, it could be a completely unconfirmed rumor, but it’s Saturday morning and I’m gonna go […]