Mic Legacy ft. Journ, Che Grand & Truck North – TJ Hooker

One more leak off Channel Zero before it drops.

Mic Legacy ft. Journ, Che Grand & Truck North – TJ Hooker

Previously: Mic Legacy ft. Khizman – Taxi | Mic Legacy ft. Oddisee & Awon – Different World

23 Responses to “Mic Legacy ft. Journ, Che Grand & Truck North – TJ Hooker”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 10:47 pm
    MAN LAWS !!! :

1. No wasted beer in the name of humor.

2. It has been made official that under no circumstances should the male have to pay for birth control

3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her its a 6 day waiting period.

4. If two or more males arrived at a party by a single car, and the driving male is hooking up with a girl, it is the responsibility of the other males to find other ways home.
    (The exception to this law is if the driver is hooking up with his own girlfriend, the law is then void and the driver still holds full resposibility of driving his frinds home)

5. Short shorts have been banned.. unless in a participating in a sporting event that demands shorter shorts. Also no real man should be allowed to pop his collar.

6. Every man shall allow one empty urinal of separation in a bathroom with three or more urinals, law is void if there are dividers in between each urinal.

7. If a girl and a guy are not officialy dating then it can’t be considered cheating. However…if the guy cheats with a girl that is less attractive to the one he is originally interested in then he is either… A) Drunk or B) Dumbass. This then gives the original girl the right to either get mad or laugh at you.

8. No one should ever steal a man’s alcohol from that man’s cooler…this is the only law that suffers the penalty of death.

GATTTTT!

2. Prince Says:

Beezy Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:01 am
    yo for all NY, NJ cats in here.. i hope yall going to be at summer jam this sunday… its great performances and mad weed.. my christmas in june

^is Drake gonna be there? I dont want to catch AIDS

^he’s not schedualed to be, but flex said he suppose 2 show up

*daps chase*

3. Hoskins Says:

just ethered that irv gotti post? was shit anyway

4. geico lizard Says:

*pretends not to see 2 “Bruno” ads on screen*

5. Casual T Says:

what happened to the Irv Gotti post?

6. Prince Says:

Hoskins Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:04 am
    just ethered that irv gotti post? was shit anyway

^ word that shit jus dissapeared

7. rex hussla Says:

Who approached you to joining the label?
    I seen Baby in a mall. I seen him in Louis Vuitton and we was busting it up.
    ________________________________________________________

ayooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8. Geronimo P Says:

Whats good Prince.

9. Casual T Says:

anybody who cares what Irv Gotti thinks has bigger problems in life than knowing if Jay is better than Marshall ‘Gonads’ Mathers..

10. London Bloke Says:

I’m out. Leaving the plantation early this week. Shame coz Nahgers are going hard (n) right about now.

@Beezy: if possible, could you comment on any Max B update on your twitter? That way i can check quickly Apreciated. [nhjic]

* Daps all*

11. Prince Says:

Geronimo P Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:07 am
    Whats good Prince.

^ aint shit jus gettin mentally ready for summer jam.. and the weed intake lol

12. rex hussla Says:

______________________________________________________

CO-SIGN some cocksucker [ll] at work had about 4 urinals to choose from and somehow ended up taking the one directly next to me. Shit was infuriating.

13. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

J Says:

December 6th, 2006 at 10:52 am
    Shanti Says:

^^take yo ass on somewhere fuckboy. the only chin checkin you gonna be doing is checkin to make sure your chin is below the pussy the lips.

================
    Hey baby no beef. I know your mouth got that Ciara condition where it just runs and runs….and runs…..but I don’t eat unwashed law library pussy. If it’s any consolation, I wouldn’t fuck you either. You could only turn tricks for me.

14. chea Says:

*brushes off size small pink polo, creme-colored short shorts with lobster print from j. crew, italian driving shoes, and tom ford shades*

WHITEBOY WHITEBOY .. OH OH! *bow*

15. Digital Scales Says:

# Mag Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 11:06 am

# Prince Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 10:59 am

That Line up is garbage unless your a Female
    ____

Or a fucking faggot

16. Geronimo P Says:

================

^Hahahahah.

“If it’s any consolation, I wouldn’t fuck you either” I can’t wait to tell a bitch this shit. hahahah

17. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mr. MEEN Says:

December 6th, 2006 at 11:11 am
    Look at how you sound go check my myspace page. You remind me of Dylan from the band. Anyone looking to have their credentials checked or confirmed by myspace is a lame. You make all this cash, but are concerned about a myspace page. You dont got to check my credentials, it is what it is. And your sis, shes still a ho. And your career, youse still a nobody. You was who you was b/4 you got here. You just exposed yourself.

Nigga i figured a little fuck like you would know about myspace. I cant say come check me in baseline studios cuz you cant get in. I cant say come holla at me at Love Nightclub cuz once again you cant get in. I cant say come through Vegas and holla at me at the All Star cuz you cant afford a ticket and once again you cant get in. Nigga do you know who you are talking to? I forgot who Im talking to is it the max b dickrider or the kid whos mom I whored out? oh yeah the slutboy.

18. rex hussla Says:

How much are they charging for Summerjam? If you paid more than $50 you should be ashamed of yourself.

I’m coppin Rock the Bells tickets for LA though…oh shit and Busta and Buddens will both be there. Somebody is getting smacked up [ll]

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

December 6th, 2006 at 11:19 am
    Sweetheart, this is our last post. Even on the internet, I dont argue w/ bitches. As hard as I come? I told you that I would never fuck a flea ridden mut like ureself. Youre only good for garglin and swallowin. Stay in your books. Some judge will have a great use for your skills in between case¦..

^^ you lose points for trying to use the same unoriginal lame ass diss again, especially when it ddnt work in the first place. I believe this puts you at about -897 now.

20. THE-XFACTA Says:

*Wishes OJ Da Juice Man loses his voice forever*

21. Jersey*made*me Says:

That Line up is garbage unless your a Female

Word! I thought it was just me.Angie nem was announcing that shit like they had some real heavyweights.I was like damn nigga you over thirty now and you getting out of touch with the game.Thanks for the reassurance,lol.

22. Geronimo P Says:

^Them two niggas aint smacking shit. Them two motherfuckers are gonna be like Gangstalicious from the boondocks. Talk all that gangsta shit and then when they finally meet up gonna fucking kiss and make up.

Them niggas is gay! (c) Riley Freeman

23. Prince Says:

Digital Scales Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:10 am
    # Mag Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 11:06 am

# Prince Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 10:59 am

That Line up is garbage unless your a Female
    ____

thats wats said every year.. then u go there and the surprise guest have that shit poppin