ciara-fabolous-kimkardashian

Recap:

• First, Ryan Leslie posted a behind-the-scenes vid of Fab & Keri in the studio making this song.
  • Few days later, a 1:28 snippet leaked with Davion Farris referencing Keri’s parts and “Def Jam Sample Clearance” drops.
  • Then when the It’s My Time video premiered, the second half of the video was the first min of this song.

Fabolous feat. Ryan Leslie, Davion Farris & Johnta Austin – Roll With Me (Your Baby) [2min Snippet] via TS

Bonus: Lloyd feat. Fabolous & Plies – Year Of The Lover

69 Responses to “Fabolous ft. Ryan Leslie, Davion Farris & Johnta Austin – Roll With Me [2min Snippet]”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

green eyes Says:

December 11th, 2006 at 2:44 pm

^^^ Its a little deeper, she wont answer my calls when i do call, and she has me pick up our daughter from her Brothers house and she doesnt even want to speak to me, Saw her at the gym at she completely ignored me, its been going on for a month now

^ Fuxie– you didnt give us this entire background before man… sorry love, but those flowers et al were just a waste of money. its over.

2. G7 Says:

might be a decent r&b album

3. Ghost Writer Says:

Skits > snippets

4. Volton Says:

@ Rex – FUCK OFF!

The New Danger was classic in my eyes. It wasn’t a hip-hop album which is why people were pissed. It was more rock/soul/funk than anything and musically, it was out of this world.

True Magic was sick. Was disapointing but had some great song on there. Fake Bonanza was Thieves In The Night part 2. And the intro was lyrically loco, he just rapped it like he was asleep.

5. Jersey*made*me Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:49 am
    Hell, that Ja/Mary “Rainy Dayz” record was crazy too.

Co-sign.ja fell so fast I forgot how many dope joints he had.That “Wonderful” joint with R Kelly was heat too.

6. Beezy Says:

damn I cant keep up

7. Ghost Writer Says:

Kim wants me…just at how she’s looking at me

8. Dre Says:

This song is gonna blow the fuck up when it gets its own video…

9. Beezy Says:

Volton Says

^what happened to the ‘r’

10. Wolverine Says:

Good Morning to all.

11. Volton Says:

I THINK THE RAIN IS CALLIN MUUUUUUURDAAAAAAAAAA

Choon!

12. Joe 88 Says:

thats Captain Obvious shit…..but the shit he was saying that he would survive in a battle with Jeffrey and Earl was some dumb shit

^He’s talking more about the enviorment they would battle in, that does holds alot of weight in a battle. And I bet em wouldn’t survive either

If em & DMX was face to face in the street battling, do you think em would win? Even tho he’s better the anger in DMX alone would scare the shit out of that white man, that’s what irv was saying

13. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Dre Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:53 am
    This song is gonna blow the fuck up when it gets its own video…
    ================================================
    This.

Best song I’ve heard off this Loso’s Way album.

How Ryan Leslie is still slept on for the most part, I’ll never understand.

14. Victory Says:

Beezy Says
    June 4th, 2009 at 11:54 am

Volton Say ^what happened to the ‘r

Wtf?? What’s goin on?

15. TheCo!!inB Says:

this aint RnB smooth, I aint a RnB dude -Jay-

16. Joe 88 Says:

When I cry, you cry, we cry, together

I like how ninjas say Ja was on some RnB shit, but there favorite rappers are borderline fags (c) Kanye

50 holding dildo’s, kanye wears louie vutton driving shoes, the hipster movement, etc, but singing to women isnt cool?

17. PW Says:

I THINK THE RAIN IS CALLIN MUUUUUUURDAAAAAAAAAA

Choon!

Toto – Africa >>>>>

18. Ghost Writer Says:

How Ryan Leslie is still slept on for the most part, I’ll never understand.

Cosign

19. Hoskins Says:

victory stays losing

20. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

landLORD Says:

February 27th, 2007 at 2:58 pm
    … Cherokee D’Ass > god …

21. G7 Says:

Wolverine Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:54 am
    Good Morning to all.

^*daps Logan*

22. PW Says:

How Ryan Leslie is still slept on for the most part, I’ll never understand.
    Lack of promotion is how i see it.

23. Wolverine Says:

joe 88 = ja rule
    kidding. ^_^

24. geico lizard Says:

Dre Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:53 am
    This song is gonna blow the fuck up when it gets its own video…

co-sign fab has hot singles

25. Wolverine Says:

G7 salute

Beezy Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 11:53 am

damn I cant keep it up

^fixed

27. ant Says:

how did the ja/fifty beef start? I remember ja bein on 106 sayen he gave 50 a head nod (pause) at a video shoot and that’s how it started

28. Joe 88 Says:

Hoskins Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 11:58 am
    victory stays losing

^lol, good one (pause)

29. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Ya’ll dont know shit about pizza parties

30. Ghost Writer Says:

Dre Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 11:53 am
    This song is gonna blow the fuck up when it gets its own video…

I refuse to listen to half of a song…I’ll wait to hear it

31. TheCo!!inB Says:

R Les is still slept on because he has no high profile production….and to be honest, as an artist he’s pretty corny.

32. Wolverine Says:

a tribe called quest – man – you remind me of a talllll gary coleman

33. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

crackheads are scary

34. Victory Says:

Hoskins Says
    June 4th, 2009 at 11:58 am

victory stays losing

Go have sex with your mother. Shots fired. Bitch.

35. CiCi The Intern Says:

I think I see my wife Dollicia Bryant in the background

36. Babydoll Says:

ant Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:01 pm

^smfh

37. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

a tribe called quest – man – you remind me of a talllll gary coleman

–hm?

38. Big Homie Says:

Both Ciara and Kim lookin right in that pic.

39. Geronimo P Says:

^Pretty much… childish bullshit. He aint say whats up to me the way i wanted him to, so i dissed him.

40. Wolverine Says:

yoooo
    this Yung LA – Taser song is better than the national anthem. it is better than all of everything

41. PW Says:

Nipsey Hussle – The Hussle Way >>

Curtis’ man robbed Ja for his chain.

43. Victory Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says
    June 4th, 2009 at 12:03 pm

If em & DMX was face to face in the street battling, do you think em would win? Eve tho he’s better the anger in DMX alone would scare the shit out of that white man that’s what irv was saying

crackheads are scary

*slit wrists*

44. Wolverine Says:

a tribe called quest – man – you remind me of a talllll gary coleman

–hm?

yall look similar

45. Geronimo P Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:02 pm

^Are you fucking kidding me… no high profile production… He’s a producer! hahaha. and as an artist he’s gooe enough.

46. TheCo!!inB Says:

“Yall don’t know SHIT about pizza culture!”……that was pretty hilarious of Fab.

47. Babydoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    I think I see my wife Dollicia Bryant in the background

^damn, you got a good eye…lol

*waits*

48. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Its funny how Ciara looks good with her own weight in make up and lotion

49. Wolverine Says:

Jay Money (first name last name) is overall a greater lyricist than …well everybody

50. G7 Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    I think I see my wife Dollicia Bryant in the background

^i had no idea you play on the opposite team

51. Victory Says:

Then Supreme tried to have him bodied for fucking with his cash cow, but it backfired on him when he aint die.

Queens is a fucked up place.

Anyone get the feeling that Pharoahe’s ‘Queens’ was some sort of prophecy of Curtis’ life? Replace Lmom’ with ‘grandmother’ and its his life… except he didn’t die.

52. J.B. Says:

E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    crackheads are scary
    Plus he woulda sniffed em up (not like a dog) but Literally. ARF, ARF!

53. Joe 88 Says:

Jeffery > Curtis

Tah Murder > Lloyd Banks

Black Child > Yayo

54. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Dollicia Bryant can get it till a new std is discovered

55. G7 Says:

*daps all nahggas & nahggettes*

56. Ghost Writer Says:

G7 Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    I think I see my wife Dollicia Bryant in the background

^i had no idea you play on the opposite team

You mean the home team…..?

57. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

59. CiCi The Intern Says:

# A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 12:06 pm

Its funny how Ciara looks good with her own weight in make up and lotion

I hate you LMAO!

60. TheCo!!inB Says:

^ I think Les got some dope shit (pause) but be real, he hasn’t had any major placements for other high profile artist and as an artist he has no vocal range and can’t really sing. his songs would work better for other artist. no shots and dude, he’s super talented, I’m def not as nice as him. I’m just saying he has yet to do anything major on the production/artist said.

61. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 12:10 pm

G7 Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:07 pm
    CiCi The Intern Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 12:03 pm
    I think I see my wife Dollicia Bryant in the background

^i had no idea you play on the opposite team

^I think that’s said at least once a day on nah…lol

Ain’t it? LOL!

62. Jersey*made*me Says:

Damn what’s this about a shooting and stabbing in a police precinct in New York? It had to be a Rican with the knife,or Jamaican,lol.Niggas is wilding,you know it’s getting hot outside.

63. Beezy Says:

yo eskay whats your deal…you following me around twisting up my words on some gay shit for two days now.

You aint fantasizing about me is you?

64. Victory Says:

YO TRIBE

WTF iS WRONG WITH YOU?

Why, whenever I’m on Nah, u have to come with some bullshit like Em is better than Pharoahe.

Eat a dick. Stop loving me so much to do this shit whenever u see me comment.

65. Big_seth Says:

Why would Irv even take the time to respond to such obvious fuckery.

No way ANYONE would say Em > Jay… except vibe. LOL

That shit is ridiculous.

66. G7 Says:

>>^I think that’s said at least once a day on nah…lol

^i’ve been demoted to part-time status for a minute now.

*swipes l.p.*

67. vince Says:

this beat is crazy

68. vince Says:

whoever sings the chorus and raps the 2nd verse fuck the song up. come on fabo! u can flow over the entire track.

69. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Real Talk With Loso #3 Says:

[…] Fabolous ft. Ryan Leslie, Davion Farris & Johnta Austin – Roll With Me (Your Baby) [2min Snippe… | Real Talk with Loso #2 | Real Talk with Loso […]