AZ feat. Sheek Louch & Hell Rell – What Up

az-is-legendary

Off AZ’s Legendary that dropped this Tuesday.

AZ feat. Sheek Louch & Hell Rell – What Up

Spotted @ OnSMASH

84 Responses to “AZ feat. Sheek Louch & Hell Rell – What Up”

1. THE-XFACTA Says:

AZ>Nas

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

KILLA!

3. Joe 88 Says:

why do AZ make songs with these niggas? We wanna hear Aziatic, not ruga ruga

4. Jersey*made*me Says:

Shoutout the chicks that hurry up and wash between they legs when you tell them you’ll be there in about 10 minutes.

5. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Not to live in the past, but that budden video has one too many close ups.

Just sayin’

6. CiCi The Intern Says:

AZ drops an album every year. They may not all be good but you have to applaud the consistency…

7. Digital Scales Says:

Shout to the people handling AZ’s album artwork, they gave him that Beyonce touch up(nah) making him appear lighter to boost his album sales

8. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

E From BK Says:

December 1st, 2006 at 6:20 pm
    Calm me down Nahright click. I’ve been renting my townhouse to these two little fuckas. I was actually doing a favor for this cat I know by charging his nephews 300 less than what I can get from Section 8. Anyway, their lease ended on 11/30/2006. When I went to pick up November’s rent the little fuckas told me they needed to extend the lease. Even though they had been assholes I was still gonna look out. I told them that around the time when December’s rent is due we will do the paperwork. Well, I called these pigmies on Thursday to set up a time and one of these fuckin’ test tube babies said, “we are going to be out on Friday.” WTF???????? Them little ass cracks never called me in November to say they did not need the crib. Also, Friday? Friday is December 1st. The lease was up November 30th. I thought about the scene in Bronx Tales when Collangelo was chasing dude down for $20 and the mobster gave him that speech. At least these little cockroaches will be out of my hair. Well, it’s now 6:20 and this cunt has not called me about my keys. I’m vexed beyond belief.

9. Digital Scales Says:

You lying xfactor

10. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Jamz Says:

December 1st, 2006 at 6:41 pm
    E.. I guess we’ll be seeing you on Judge Joe Brown real soon! Make sure your child support payments are up to speed though, because Joe loves bringing that shyt up for no reason at all!

The plantiff says: “Judge Joe this women (defendent) ran a red light and hit my car totaling it and killing my pitbull!”

Judge Joe Brown replies, “Forget about your car and your dog son, the real question is, are you making your child support payments on time??”

LMAO

11. G7 Says:

>>Off AZ’s Legendary that dropped this Tuesday.

^word?!?

12. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

last night i argued with my homeboy about sharing hoes. I do not share the women that i conquer sexually, nor do i smash bitches that are fucking other dudes whilst trying to get me to smash.

He fucks dirty hoes so i win.

13. Ghost Writer Says:

Digital Scales Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:32 am

*dead*

14. Digital Scales Says:

LMAO 88

15. Dre Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 10:31 am e

why do AZ make songs with these niggas? We wanna hear Aziatic, not ruga ruga
    _______________________________________

word, the last AZ album I heard was the one that the track “Serious ft. Nas” was supposed to be on in 2005, A.W.O.L.

16. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Shout to Dblock for being a puerto rican mexican

roffle

17. Jersey*made*me Says:

Doe or die>Pieces of a Man>all the rest

18. Ghost Writer Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:31 am

And determination

19. THE-XFACTA Says:

Digital Scales Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:32 am
    You lying xfactor

about what?

20. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*dead* @ whoever said “why he got his chain tucked in” when this cover first got posted . . . .

21. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

24. Big Homie Says:

Pieces of a Man

^ That was a good album

25. Babydoll Says:

Shout out to the Nah Conglomerate for the new post

26. Digital Scales Says:

About saying AZ>NAS thats some bullshit man

27. THE-XFACTA Says:

Is it just me or does this album cover look like it could have been an album cover from one of his albums in the 90’s?

28. Prince Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:30 am
    AZ>Nas

^no-sign

29. Big_seth Says:

After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air.

*still laughing at this quote.*

Could you imagine that fool em laughin about this for 3 hours straight. probably because he regretted it & it was the only way to fool Mr. Porter & Swifty.

LOL

30. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Im still laughing @ Judge joe brown

31. Jersey*made*me Says:

Co-sign the sharing part,that shit is so 1979(pre-monster).But you can’t really know if a chick is fucking you and another nigga at the same time.They slick fam.

32. Joe 88 Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 10:35 am
    D-Block was just in Raleigh,NC last night.. I think 17 people went to the show

*Cannon ball jumps off a building into the kiddie pool*

33. THE-XFACTA Says:

Digital Scales Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:36 am
    About saying AZ>NAS thats some bullshit realshit man

——

*Fixed

34. Joe 88 Says:

Love is your enemy, remember that

35. THE-XFACTA Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:37 am

—-

So are dudes!!! Why dudes always trying to give women a bad name with this double standard shit. A dude smashes a bunch of chicks it’s all love but if a chick smashes a bunch of dudes she’s a hoe, a slut, a freak? Ridiculous! We’re all hoes, sluts and freaks!

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yup.

37. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

–Oh my dude brought that up too. Fucking once is no problem, you’re not going to learn a persons history in one night/week. My argument was, if i beat and i find out that ‘Jose’ and ‘bob’ are fucking her and shes coming to my crib tomorrow to fuck, im calling that shit off. What do i look like fucking with shorty that hasnt let another niggs DNA digest properly.

38. Babydoll Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:39 am
    Love is your enemy, remember that

^And the true root of all evil

39. rex hussla Says:

“Kung Fu” and “Kill Bill” star David Carradine was found hung himself [sic] in a closet in a hotel room in Bangkok on Wednesday, Thai police said.

Police believed he committed suicide.

Carradine, 72, was in Bangkok to shoot a movie and stayed at a Suite Room 352 of the Park Nai Lert Hotel on Wireless Road since June 2.

40. Digital Scales Says:

Twitter got kind wack

41. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

–Women have many (if not more) advantages that men dont have so boo hoo

42. THE-XFACTA Says:

Digital Scales Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:43 am
    Twitter got kind wack

—–
    Twitter was always wack!

Nahspace>Twitter

43. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Police believed he committed suicide.

–Thats bullshit, the same people that killed Bruce are the same people that killed David. They hate when Kung Fu is being exposed.

P.S. I dont know who ‘They’ are so please dont kill me

44. Jersey*made*me Says:

Yeah but if we don’t fuck around all there will be chicks that don’t gte no dick.It’s not enough dudes born for every chick to have they own.I refuse to let ANY woman go through life with no dick.I’m doing what’s morally right.Loyal niggas are selfish.

45. Big Homie Says:

I think I am going to watch Kung Fu series all day today in honor of the grasshoppaaaaa

46. Digital Scales Says:

I just unfollowed all white people including mtf

47. Prince Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:40 am
    Jersey*made*me Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:37 am

—-

^ umm theres approximatley 2 women for every 1 man in the world, so as god fearing men its our duty to smash multiple women.. plus its jus the way things go.. if a chick weras jeans its cool, if a dude wears a skirt and he aint irish he’s a fag.. so if a dude pipes mad hoes he’s cool if a chick pipes mad dudes she’s a hoe, its jus how things work

48. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

*Raw dogs Cookie Johnson*

54. Prince Says:

London Bloke Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:48 am
    and he aint irish he’s a fag

its scottish…but whatever

^same shit they all white.. u get the gist tho

55. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Smh @ me sayign bitches and hoes.

Thats not even me, I apologize to the queens of nah, BD and Cici

56. THE-XFACTA Says:

Prince Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:47 am
    Jersey*made*me Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:45 am

^*appluads that statement*

—-

Ya missed the point. I’m not saying don’t get your, I’m saying kill the negative names for women that do the same thing… I really don’t see what the difference is.

57. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Digital Scales Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 10:46 am
    I just unfollowed all white people including mtf

–Im about to unfollow Rosenberg, that dude is getting on my nerves. If it werent for the Juan ep updates i’d have no reason to follow

58. SilkCityP Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:30 am
    AZ>Nas

Cocaine Is 1 Helluva Drug!! SMH

59. THE-XFACTA Says:

I wonder why LL and Greenie stopped commenting here? I see them all the time online and I holla at them, but they just dropped Nah like a bad habit

60. Prince Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:50 am
    Prince Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:47 am
    Jersey*made*me Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:45 am

^*appluads that statement*

—-

^umm theres approximatley 2 women for every 1 man in the world, so as god fearing men its our duty to smash multiple women.. plus its jus the way things go.. if a chick weras jeans its cool, if a dude wears a skirt and he aint irish he’s a fag.. so if a dude pipes mad hoes he’s cool if a chick pipes mad dudes she’s a hoe, its jus how things work

61. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

December 4th, 2006 at 8:15 pm
    Redman, you’re a waste of oxygen. I read one sentence of your comment and spit on my fucking screen.

62. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:51 am

^^I miss those chicks…

*two of the three that have actually seen my face*

sigh

63. Jersey*made*me Says:

It’s different homes.If you saw multiple sweaty,thirsty niggas coming outta your mom’s bedroom talking bout “lil man lock this behind me”,YOU would call her something.

64. geico lizard Says:

THE-XFACTA Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:48 am

*Raw dogs Cookie Johnson*

rofl.
    *daps room with a view*

65. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

SHOUTOUT: killa jones

66. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

lol, i see i made crazy go back to the archives and relive the old days, huh?

eskay used to go IN, no homo.

67. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

eskay Says:

December 4th, 2006 at 8:15 pm

whats that about?

*daps all*

68. Mag Says:

lmao at Asher dating some chick from the Hills…SHM.

MTV’s new Golden Boy

69. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 3:18 pm
    There is this old (about 50)hispanic lady that tries to dress fly at my job.

She was wearing a short skirt one day, and I happened to notice that she gets her brittany spears on.

I actually for a second thought about dusting that old cooch off and taking her for a spin around the block.

70. rex hussla Says:

That “Harbor Masters” from yesterday is craaazy

71. Prince Says:

yo for all NY, NJ cats in here.. i hope yall going to be at summer jam this sunday… its great performances and mad weed.. my christmas in june

72. Geronimo P Says:

^God damn, thats fucked up, true, funny and sad all at the same time

73. Beezy Says:

the first time a chick fucks she a slut to me

74. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 5:10 pm
    Landlord, yeah you right, and I just remembered what the Milano was. you ain’t lying, they sure did get rid of that shit didn’t they?

*contemplates Quiznos boycott*

Look @ THIS shit… One of those RARE times, Eskay & Land, No Beef.

75. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

R.I.P

to David Carridine

“Kill Bill”

76. rex hussla Says:

# Mag Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 10:58 am

lmao at Asher dating some chick from the Hills…SHM.

MTV’s new Golden Boy
    _______________________________________________

LMAO for some reason I just googled that…

Yo he’s smashing that dude Spencer’s sister LMAO that’s a win. Spencer was trying to diss Asher and a week later he’s smashing dude’s sister. hahahaa

77. Beezy Says:

^is Drake gonna be there? I dont want to catch AIDS

78. Prince Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 4th, 2009 at 10:58 am
    Mac Brown Says:

December 5th, 2006 at 3:18 pm
    There is this old (about 50)hispanic lady that tries to dress fly at my job.

^ i would have and im 21.. shit aint nottin like sum veterian cooch, especially if she got dentures.. take them bad boys out =best head ever

79. Prince Says:

# Mag Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 11:06 am

# Prince Says:
    June 4th, 2009 at 10:59 am

That Line up is garbage unless your a Female
    ___

Or a fucking faggot (C) Louis C.K.

84. Brooklyn Says:

There difference with women and men is that shes getting something put in her. A dick stays the same, your puss gets worn out.