Video: Marco Polo & Torae @ Fat Beats NY

Marco Polo & Torae celebrating their release of Double Barrel, in stores now, at the world-famous Fat Beats. Their in-store included performing select tracks off their album and an exclusive freestyle from Torae.

Shouts to DJ SAV*ONE.

42 Responses to “Video: Marco Polo & Torae @ Fat Beats NY”

1. chea Says:

LASERS

2. Beezy Says:

*daps chea, Fux, Nation*

*tells Seth to carry my luggage*

3. chea Says:

Beezy Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 5:15 pm
    F&L came close or tied it pretty much

^delusional

*daps my grand union bredgrins*

hey homie it’s a matter of opinion – jay, kanye, virtually every dope rapper in the game said that lupe was their favorite artist and F&L was their favorite album at the time – i haven’t seen anyone build a consensus like that before

it’s a matter of opinion and some people might be bored by lupe

but lupe is an argument for being the best lyricist around – if his name at least doesn’t come up in the debate then the dudes who are debating lost at life

4. JUlett Says:

Neff much huh?

5. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

HOV!

6. Bill Hu$tle Says:

Look im in jail!! buy my album!!!

yea right nigga

7. Babydoll Says:

*throws diamond in the air*

8. Big_seth Says:

*carries Beezy’s luggage*

F&L is probably my favorite album from a new kid, but I KNOW lupe can make a better one.

The Cool & F&L both are great IMO, but I think Lu is going to surpass them both with Lasers.

9. CiCi The Intern Says:

*middle finger salute*

10. Big_seth Says:

fux,

You want me to carry that suitcase for you my nigga? You Chea?

11. The Watcherz Says:

yea for simple fact he so quiet about it. He probley writing the shit in a cave in the netherlands

12. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

real talk….

Blueprint had fillers on it..Reasonable Doubt doesnt

Girls,Girls,Girls
    Hola’ Hovito
    Momma Loves Me

arent songs that im in love with

^SMH…how can you not love Girls, Girls, Girls??? (no lesbo flow)

14. Big_seth Says:

# Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 5:25 pm

real talk….

Blueprint had fillers on it..Reasonable Doubt doesnt

Girls,Girls,Girls
    Hola’ Hovito
    Momma Loves Me

arent songs that im in love with

LOL. Those songs are ill as shit.

15. Big_seth Says:

I remember I used to use the blueprint to pull bitches.

I burned that CD for like 3 girls & not one of them burned me back. LOL

16. The Watcherz Says:

all i need>>>>>

for all the shit some of ya’ll talk about him, ya’ll fucking love Jay. everytime I come in here ya’ll got his name in ya moufs.

18. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ hov having maino & plies on his album

that shit is leaning towards weed plate status already

What’s a good drake CD to burn? I wanna give this kid a shot (pause)

19. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

Momma Loves Me

How you have a soul & not feel this shit??? lol

SMH

20. Big_seth Says:

I love Jay

no homo…

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Big_seth Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 5:24 pm
    fux,

You want me to carry that suitcase for you my nigga?
    word if you aint scared to walk around with Pink Paisely’s on my Luggage aka the Fux portmanteau collection

22. The Watcherz Says:

Shut ya bumba’ got A-Rod numbers

23. - keka - Says:

“girls, girls, girls” was classic. nothing id play on the regular, but.. ish was tight!
    the other two.. i got to agree on tho.

(*yeah, i know late.)

not feeling lupe tho.. food and liquor was not wack, but…
    lacking alot in my opinion.

24. Big_seth Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 5:30 pm

SMH @ hov having maino & plies on his album

Where you hear this?

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 5:30 pm

this Nigga. I know you aint talking OL JAY or any variation typed in the comments you get a bat signal alert texted to your blackberry
    “JAYZ MENTION MORE THAN 3 Times in THREAD”

26. The Watcherz Says:

You wanna act out a movie I can give you a clip, but no add lippen nigga stick to the script

27. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

HELL YEAH.

anything for GU

lol

28. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

im not saying those songs are WACK but there “meh” at best def not up to the quality of the rest of the album like Breath Easy-Takeover-Heart Of the City-U Dont Know-even the repititive H-to the IZZO record

29. Geronimo P Says:

ad libing > add lippen

30. Joe 88 Says:

SMH @ hov having maino & plies on his album

Where you hear this?

^go to the hov thread a few steps back

*Still waiting on a good drake CD to burn*

Let me know (c) cam first song filled with hate towards camel face

31. Babydoll Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 5:33 pm
    eskay Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 5:30 pm

“JAYZ MENTION MORE THAN 3 Times in THREAD”

^lmao…that sounds so true

32. Big_seth Says:

@joe88

I don’t think isthereal is a credible source for Jay Z guest features. LOL

They were joking.

33. farsideoff Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 5:22 pm

_ _ _ _
    *looks at current date*

*looks at release date of F&L*

*Is very confused by Seth’s idea of “new”*

36. Big_seth Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    *Still waiting on a good drake CD to burn*

none.

37. yeahme2 Says:

Joe 88 download comeback season…..more of drake rapping than sfg

and they was joking every artist they mentioned is on atlantic..smh

38. DJ SAV*ONE Says:

thanks for the support on the video, i appreciate it!

its THEundergroundcomeup.com though, the link above won’t work. props to everyone here @ nahright holdin it down – much respect

sav

39. The Watcherz Says:

I’d sell Ice in the winter
    Fire in hell
    I am a hustla baby
    I’d sell water to a whale

40. Big_seth Says:

# chea Says:
    *carries seth’s luggage*

p.s. listen eskay, everyone is basically in unanimous agreement:

old jigga = bawse

new jigga = officer rawse

blueprint 3 = possibility of being bawse but likely will be officer rawse

LMAO @ the chart.

this is what I was saying. New Jigga is decent, but after hearing Old Jigga… how could one like new jigga knowing he is capable of old jigga.

*carries Chea’s Glow in the Dark Luggage on GP*

41. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

Phil Hughes to the bullpen??..Yankees got to be one of the dumbest organizations in baseball

42. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Torae Freestyle on Toca Tuesdays Says: