Video: Breeze Evahflowin – When You Fall

Off his new album Beez Deez Treez.

Shot on location in North Carolina: Taking a hiatus from NYC, Breez is forced to uproot himself from his only known home in New York to reposition himself in the woods of Asheville North Carolina. Through a steady stream of beats from NYC producer Dave “Daveytree” Archuletta via internet, he is encouraged to thoroughly explore his innermost thoughts free of distraction and competition. It is also through these beats that he deals with the diagnosis of his mother’s cancer and passing, which ultimately brings him back to NYC.

A combination of pain, anger, loss, triumph, despair, fortitude and hope in the face of life’s challenges, delivered just as the nation and the world adjust to the extreme changes that have been predicted to come.

Spotted at 2DBz

44 Responses to “Video: Breeze Evahflowin – When You Fall”

1. and the winner is.. Says:

footage fa dayz!!! Killa!! classic man..

I love pussy as much as the next hetero nigga,but how much flat ass and silicone tits can a man take?Heff be OD’ing with that shit.

^ lol jersey I cant cosign

on Ed lover in the morings they had the top 10 ways a broad could turn a nigga off on a date. And Im sitting in the whip thinking if the broad got a phatty, theres nothing she can do to turn me off. At the end of the day she still got that phatty.

…shouts out to greeneyes

3. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

Hey Zulu! Hey Zulu! Hey Zulu! Hey Zulu!

4. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:34 pm
    lol @ snort

So, am I the only one feeling that “birthday sex” song? Shit is off the meters (when the last time you heard someone say that?)

What song? does a bitch sing it? up the youtube.

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:31 pm
    hugh hefner is like 246 years old and still fucks more bitches in a month than I do in 3,
    ^^^^^^^
    you giving yourself alot of credit. Hef knocks down like 10-15 broads. So Joe88 is knocking down 15 plus broads in 3 months?

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:37 pm

^ lol jersey I cant cosign

…shouts out to greeneyes

if she farts, her fingernails are Half ass, or she got the Dragon, im done.

7. Joe 88 Says:

joe88 I think the robe is a subliminal, like im comfortable dawg, in any enviroment.

^That’s why your the alien, that was some deep shit brother (pause), i’m not cracking on the robe, or him, (well I am) but i’m really joking the robe because it’s getting so many co-signs, only him & hugh can pull it off, I would die on the spot if I seen a nigga walking down the street with a mean diddy bop & a peach colored robe on, wouldn’t you?

8. Jersey*made*me Says:

You not the real pop and the seeds never knowing>Breeze Evahflowin

9. chea Says:

*hugs fux*

if she farts, her fingernails are Half ass, or she got the Dragon, im done.

^lol, but she still got the phatty.

me and my wifey joke like she’d say if I was to lose my arms in an accident will you still want me? Then i’d be like is the phatty still there?

11. Joe 88 Says:

^Do they have to be new broads, or can they be bitches i’ve been fucking for months now to count?

Aww never mind, I take that back, make it 3 & a 1/2 months, lol

12. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

wooowwwww

I thought this bredah retired…

Stronghold still make music together….?

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

Seriously, I don’t care how warm it is outside. If you know you’re feet ain’t right, please do not wear open-toed shoes. Especially where there is a nail salon on every damn block in this city.

14. Big_seth Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 2:39 pm

LMAO…

yeah. I would unless it was Ghost or Hef

15. Babydoll Says:

chea Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    *hugs fux*

^lmao

16. Joe 88 Says:

@ Crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=yYZXmY4aco8

17. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

It would have to be a Juelz Santana ‘Santana’s Town’ diddy bop and a monogrammed robe to get the full effect though….

18. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:41 pm
    if she farts, her fingernails are Half ass, or she got the Dragon, im done.

^lol, but she still got the phatty.

thats wifey thou, we talkin about a bitch u WANNA smash, u look @ her, u dont REALLY know she got a phatty, it coule be the jeans, when u take them shits off, her ass falls to her calfs… better yet, thats like when u give a bitch the “snif finger test”… some bitches aint Kosher… im not hittin that. Bitch Box smell like “a”chicks Stable, Naw…im good.

19. Big Homie Says:

I forgot what NBA final game it was, but it was last week that Hugh was in the building with all his hoes. I want to say the Lakers game 6 but I could be wrong

20. BARPAN Says:

WTF?!?!?

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*puts arm around chea*

*diddybops down the street together with each step in unison*

I can and will pull off a robe at the nah bbq.

pause just in case.

^And she damn fine, feet hammertime
    Damn if I mind
    Long as the butt bubble in back of your waistline (c) my niggas NaS

24. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:42 pm
    @ Crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=yYZXmY4aco8

(stops @ 0:14)
    …Naw’p… im good….

25. herbal kint Says:

did someone say the ecstatic leaked ?

* daps comglomorate *

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

I can’t make this shit up: Curtis To Executive Produce And Star In Cop Drama: “starring as a gangbanger-turned-informant in the film”

So he’s playing a snitch, huh?

Hmmph!

27. The Truth... Says:

What’s up with that IMVU banner….come on man. Enough with the bullshit. I don’t wanna sound like a grumpy old man, but seriously. Quit pushin that shit down people’s throats (nh).

28. chea Says:

if eskay does a polo robe at the bbq then i’m gonna rock a bedazzled pink thong with C-H-E-A on tha asshole

29. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

herbal kint Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:45 pm
    did someone say the ecstatic leaked ?

* daps comglomorate *

*daps TB71*

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

comglomorate

Looks odd

*spellchecks*

31. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

…Looked her up & down said hmmmmm, I’ll take her…

32. Lelan Says:

This perfect life

June 23

33. Babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:44 pm

^And she damn fine, feet hammertime
    Damn if I mind
    Long as the butt bubble in back of your waistline (c) my niggas NaS

^lol…and that line is why Nas and most niggas irk me. I fux with niggas that appreciate chicks with a mean shoe game and a fresh pedi…smh @ anything less.

34. Big_seth Says:

35. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

Fuck Youtube

Cant watch no videos anymore

36. Jersey*made*me Says:

Co-sign.But I dare a nigga on Nah to say he was already in a stinky box and stopped without busting off.I kept going.

^ all thats cool I appreciate a nice foot game. All Im saying is that is not a deciding factor whether to smash or not. Its a plus, but not a must.

>>I wonder how much cash eskay would have to make in order to be like… you know what… I am having that NahBQ

I made it and I’m having it. next year for the 5th anniversary of Nah.

39. Lelan Says:

Who would go to this nah bbq?

Nate
    Eskay
    Dre

Any celebrity friends??

40. Lelan Says:

Eskay u better bring sum napkins incase anyone spills bbq sauce on their robes

41. CiCi The Intern Says:

# cOLD Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 2:48 pm

I get that but when you know you’re going to have your feet out, wouldn’t be common sense to make sure that they are looking decent, at least? Shit, even I get my feet done and I wear sneaks 95% of the time lol

42. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

We’ve already had this convo and alotta bredahs said they have & will fuck stank puss

Nah is full of grimy muhfuckas, thought you knew

Me, Im different. If pussy stink, I cant even get hard for the broad

43. d.tree Says:

Thanks for posting! The first video from Breez Evahflowin’s upcoming album “Breez Deez Treez.”

Free download of the first single “Over” featuring Swave Sevah and Shaneeka Harrell is here:

44. Nah Right » Video: Breez Evahflowin - I Know Says: