Twista – She Got It (prod. Jim Jonsin)

twista_cf5_front

According to FakeShoreDrive, this isn’t the official track that will appear on Category F5, dropping June 16th. Makes sense considering that’s not Bobby Valentino on the vocals, it’s someone referencing his part for him.

Twista feat. Bobby Valentino – She Got It (prod. Jim Jonsin)

Props to X.

Related: Jim Jonsin’s Interview w/ Broken Cool

31 Responses to “Twista – She Got It (prod. Jim Jonsin)”

1. PHENOMENON Says:

Gold.

2. PHENOMENON Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:09 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:07 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:02 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    I doubt that he did but at the same time I wouldn’t be surprised if she would.

I think Yeezy could pull a Hov and one line Cassidy anyway. . . if he wanted to.

but why, right?

^I concur on all accounts

^ ^
    And another thing. . .

I’m really good in the sack.

^#liesmentell

^ ^
    =[

Well, at least she put me in the category of “Man”. Now if I could just get to gentleman.

3. Joe 88 Says:

Big Homie Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:23 pm
    I never liked Patron

^I thought I was the only one, shit taste like a liquid cardboard box a homeless lady change clothes in.

Last drink that was a fad that I fucked with was belvedere, my jay stanning was at a all time high, we use to buy like 3 5th’s of that shit, get tipsy, fuck with the bitches & throw the diamond up

we was some clowns, lol

4. b-ease Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:24 pm
    Bout to go see if all this Five Guys hype is real.Obama was up in that piece buying for the whole staff,these mofos better be good.

The hype is well deserved. Best fast food burger period. Although I’m a little hesitant to call it fast food since you’re going to be waiting at LEAST 10 minutes for your burger. Them shits is cooked coke tho fam, for real.

5. Joe 88 Says:

I swear back in the day I would’ve murked something for a real roc chain, then all of a sudden jay start giving them shits out like loose newports, how the fuck uncle murder & tru life get one before me?

6. Asparaghost Says:

Hell yea..dat shit taste like other food when you have the munchies…

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Patron is a good premium Tequila but the Hood has killed it.

Don Julio > Patron

anyday of the week

8. Big_seth Says:

Black Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:25 pm

J Cole got all these niggas on the low…you ain’t heard that from me.

^^Agreed. J.Cole will murder them dudes

I think J. COle isokay too, but really not as good as Wale.

His lyrics are more simple than Wale’s. Wale leaves a lot for the listener to decipher. Cole just tells you. That’s why Wale was in that XXL because they probably didn’t get it.

9. Joe 88 Says:

^Co-sign. I can live with swagger, but I HATE THE WORD “HATER” that word completly eliminated having honest opinions about music, style, etc

10. Black Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:28 pm

^^Those shits basically became synomous with wearing a sign around your neck that reads “You are never gonna drop!” didn’t dude from that MTV battle get a Roc chain. I do remember when Chris n Neef signed and all my niggas who rapped was hating crazy.

11. Big_seth Says:

Don Julio > Patron

This.

12. Jersey*made*me Says:

b-ease Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:28 pm
    Jersey*made*me Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:24 pm

How many I need?I’m 6’5″ 280 .They be bullshitting with the little patties?

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big_seth Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:26 pm

I understand people don’t have to like Wale, I just want to know why?

I’m not accusing anyone of being a Hater. I think “hater” is the wackest shit Hip Hop ever invented.

Personally, Wale reminds me of the people that I don’t like in the DMV. He is talented, yeah and I got a couple of his joints on my laptop but as for really liking his music, I can’t get with it because I can’t get past the image. Sad shit, I know.

14. PHENOMENON Says:

Ugh, I’m tired of hearing the same beats on these reality shows.

I bet the person who made then isn’t getting any royalties either. I bet that guy couldn’t make it past an hour of t.v.

15. Joe 88 Says:

didn’t dude from that MTV battle get a Roc chain.

^The white nigga that looked like buzz lightyear? Hell yea, that’s around the time dame start signing everybody, Jay had to put a stop to that madness, better to break the roc up than watch it become a label filled with clowns

A blind nigga almost won the whole shit, no shots but can you imagine a blind rapper on the roc? Not a blind rapper, a blind rapper on the roc, it’s a difference, dame prolly would’ve made bitches back it up on him & put bottles of armadale in his lap or some dumb shit like that

16. b-ease Says:

How many I need?I’m 6′5″ 280 .They be bullshitting with the little patties?

Naw the regular burger is actually a double. So maybe a reg and a small and you’d be straight. Keep in mind that they literally give you a bag of fries as well.

17. Mag Says:

Pretends to know who jim jonsin is*

18. b-ease Says:

dame start signing everybody,

That was crazy. Twista, Joe Budden, ODB, etc. Dame was wildin’.

19. b-ease Says:

@ jerz

I’d say the patties are a good 1/4 lbs.

20. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mag Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:36 pm

Pretends to know who jim jonsin is*

The dude has made every damn popular song on radio lol.

21. Robabank Says:

damn all this talk about five guys is getting me hungry

22. Beezy Says:

yeah I want to try 5 guys

I like 5 guys

I bet 5 guys taste good

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

My nigga.

*daps Nah*

24. b-ease Says:

Beezy Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:38 pm
    yeah I want to try 5 guys

I like 5 guys

I bet 5 guys taste good

LOL, Beezy = Big Homie???

25. Big_seth Says:

# CiCi The Intern Says:

okay.

I guess I was wondering if his cocky personality had anything to do with it (II)

I don’t care about that shit… unless its CH. LOL

but seriously, CH’s music is declining faster than GM stock & his fucked up attitude makes it even worse. Like how you gonna be an asshole & your music aint even that great?

26. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:38 pm

yeah I want to try 5 guys

I like 5 guys

I bet 5 guys taste good

wh…

27. b-ease Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:35 pm

*dead, dead, dead*

28. Asparaghost Says:

CH is a douche but has nothing to back it..Yeezy a douche, but he got shit to back it…CH has some talent but he when tries to establish himself as different he looks like a cornball..Samplin’ Britney Spears and Rihanna?

smh
    And the fact that he uses the same drums for all his beats? Its not like 9th Wonder (who’s actually good at it) but his shit sounds annoying after awhile..aside from Pink lava Lamp, he’s pretty average…flow is boring, personality is trash, and he’s overall a BAMMA!!!

29. PHENOMENON Says:

I’d say the patties are a good 1/4 lbs.

^ ^
    Oh sh*t, you just reminded me I have Krabby Patty gummies in my sock drawer!!

Thank You!

30. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Audio: Twista on Green Lantern’s Show Says:

[…] Previously: Twista – She Got It (Produced by Jim Jonsin) […]

31. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Mixtape Daily - Jim Jonsin Says:

[…] Twista – She Got It (prod. Jim Jonsin) | Video: Young Dro & B.o.B. w/ Jim Jonsin In The […]