Ghostface Killah – Forever + Info on R&B Album

ghost

Apparently there’s a new Ghostface Killah album coming soon. KILLAH!

Ghostface Killah – Forever

Bonus: Nas, Ghostface Killah & Lil Wayne – Hip Hop Forever (Produced by DJ Green Lantern)

(Blend off of DJ Green Lantern’s Sirius Invasion mixtape, same sample.)

UPDATE: Sumit from HHC just came through with some album info:

From what I am told Ghostface’s new album is going to be a little different. Its going to have more of a R&B type sound. It will be more of the Ghostface we heard on Beyonce’s “Summertime” Remix or Ne-Yo’s “Back Like That” Remix. From what I understand, the first single will be with Mary J Blige.

We’ve already known about the R&B aspect to the album, but the fact that there’s already a prospect single is interesting.

113 Responses to “Ghostface Killah – Forever + Info on R&B Album”

1. G7 Says:

KILLAH!!

2. Babydoll Says:

Pretty Tony ftw!

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Four or Five Niggas with furs on(c)ghost

4. david blacKham Says:

ghost stay rockin some other shit

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*puts on for Ghost/Sa-Ra*

*comes into nah with a Paisley patterened Onesy*

*throws on chinchila hat for good measure*

6. Jersey*made*me Says:

nigs better get their memory game up to par, never write numbers down. Never. if you cant remember the number on the strength, the chick aint worth it.

Word to saying fuck it and throwing the numbers out the sunroof on the way back up 95 from South St.Damn Philly got some bad bitches.

And Ghost is bugging the fuck out with that get up.

7. Big Homie Says:

Tonyyyyyyy

8. Joe 88 Says:

*Swag surfs around nah right*

9. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

GFK “Bird” bracelet > ‘Crunk aint dead” Piece

10. Babydoll Says:

*comes into nah with a Paisley patterened Onesy*

^lmao…only you fuxie!

11. Joe 88 Says:

Carmelo’s Way = Best show on television

^ lol its a dangerous game, numbers dont lie (c) Jigga. Even the ole switcheroo and putting the chicks number in your phone with a dudes name is not a good look. Sporadic poon is the only way to go.

…if you can’t get it on the fly, then it wasnt meant.

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cnbc.com/id/31002400
    damn dude Lives in La Jolla doing this survivalist ish. thats a Plush area

And Ghost is bugging the fuck out with that get up.

^ this is impossible. This is Ghostface killah we’re talking about.

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this album should take me to Pretty Toney time. I fux with that.

*gives BD a kiss on the cheek hello*

16. DIGItal scales Says:

Wale is not nice

17. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ melo saying “we use to play crate ball” what ya’ll know about crate ball? If you can make a backboard shot on a crate, you was nice, fuck that, I see why melo jumper is so wet (pause)

18. Lelan Says:

Cup inside a cup smokin ghostface killah

19. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

*starts listening to The Ecstatic*

*stick middle finger up to fux whilsty wishing him well finding Detox in the Matrix*

20. DIGItal scales Says:

I think it will be ghostface who’s gonna still be dropping albums well into his 50’s, ain’t he close to 40 something?

21. Lelan Says:

This perfect life

22. Jersey*made*me Says:

@BD

Tell me i’m lying.Females know when a nigga lying but if she crazy about that nigga she ain’t gone do shit.She just glad that nigga cared enough to make up a fantasy and didn’t snap and say “Fuck it/you i’m out”.

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

DIGItal scales Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:06 pm

co-sign . He can tour for ever

robe made outta suede, knitted by virgins

25. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

Yo, that paisley robe is the GOAT

This whole pic is legendary, from the hat, to the shades, to the gold Nefertiti piece

26. Joe 88 Says:

^SMFH. The things people with low self asteem will put up with

27. Big Homie Says:

Has anybody here been to their high school reunion? Mine is in a few weeks and trying to decide if I should go or not. I was planning to at first but now that I do not drink, I feel like what’s really the point?

^ dont sleep though my nigga jers. Just because a broad dont lash out, she’s not gonna continue to be shitted on without repercussions, directly or indirectly.

29. Lelan Says:

This perfect life

June 23

30. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    robe made outta suede, knitted by virgins

JESUS!

31. PW Says:

Tommy Mottola, lives on the road

32. Joe 88 Says:

SMH

This nigga ghost look like a coked out junkie with a shape up sometimes with some of the shit he wears

Who wears robes outside?

If ya homie went to the club with you with a fucking robe on do ya’ll think ya’ll gonna bag bitches that night?

33. Jersey*made*me Says:

^SMFH. The things people with low self asteem will put up with

No-sign.Everybody plays the fool sometimes(no 70’s soul song).It ain’t really about self-esteem.

34. Babydoll Says:

Jersey*made*me Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:07 pm
    @BD

^Unfortunately you are telling the truth. There are a lot of females out there that will accept your bull shit ass story because love is dumb and the truth hurts. They may cuss you out and slap you upside the head, but still accept it in the end. More chicks need to adopt the 0 tolerance policy, like myself.

35. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Big Homie Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:09 pm

fuck no. i didint nor would i. everybody who i graduated with is broke, luving w/ kids, overweight & busted. all the hot bitches are single parents now & the cool niggas got like 4 kids & do nothing. all the Corny niggas wanna be cool now thanks to Dressin like Jim Jones & Ye West… Fuck HighSchool reunions.

36. Joe 88 Says:

^Key word “sometimes” your saying it like it’s a weekly thing or something, or that’s how I took it (pause) that’s why I said what I said. No strong woman is gonna constantly take that shit

37. Lelan Says:

Sonic the Hamilton

i think when a chicks just accepts the b.s, its a good chance shes getting it in, and dont really give a fuck anymore.

39. PW Says:

It ain’t really about self-esteem.

That.

40. Babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:10 pm

^this is also true…VERY true

robes > capris

42. Lelan Says:

Yeah most women would punch u in the jaw and steal all your gold rings

43. Big Homie Says:

^ Yea I was just going to go and drink

44. Jersey*made*me Says:

No doubt.I was hitting a nigga wife once,which i’m not proud of ,and all she wanted was somebody to talk to and listen to her.

45. nation Says:

Cam wears robes. Ghost wears robes

Robes are cool. exhibit a ^

46. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I kind of like my girl questioning me and not accepting the Bs

47. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

@ lelan

ch has changed one of the songs for This Perfect Life, think it was track 8.

48. Babydoll Says:

damn cOLD kickin knowledge today

49. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 2:14 pm
    robes > capris

^I knew this was coming (pause) and no-sign, ask ya hometown homie kiss

adopt the 0 tolerance policy, like myself.

^ you’re just asking for trouble with that, we are humans and humans make mistakes… with this mentality, you’d be going through niggas like crazy.

51. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

LOL

No, but then again, I aint friends with Ghostface lol

Ghost been rocking robes since the Criminology video…thats like 15 years…shit dont even look weird to me anymore

With that being said

That paisley robe >>>>

52. Lelan Says:

Robes arent cool.

Fedoras are

53. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

nation Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:15 pm
    Cam wears robes. Ghost wears robes

Robes are cool. exhibit a ^

i agree, u gotta be 6ft plus too, lil’nigga look like a pervert walkin around in a robe.

54. sleep Says:

How much years is this maxB guy facing.

55. Beezy Says:

damn cOLD kickin knowledge today

^I don’t respect cOLD’s knowledge, I respect his dollars….

*daps all*

56. TheCo!!inB Says:

FTR the new shit is staring at niggas like you just saw a bear…..get the picture in your head and I promise you won’t stop laughin.

57. Beezy Says:

How much years is this maxB guy facing.

^30yrs, nothing major.

58. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

Just because a chick cant be bothered to ARGUE (or even talk) about the BS…

Does NOT, I repeat NOT, mean she’s just ACCEPTING the BS

Open the dishwasher.

How much years is this maxB guy facing.

^hows wifey?

60. Babydoll Says:

cOLD Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:16 pm
    adopt the 0 tolerance policy, like myself.

^hence, the niche of niggas that I currently have…LOL! Nah, your right…0 is an exaggeration but you get the point (ll)

61. Lelan Says:

Yeah.

Also he said hes working with joe budden and the rest of slaughter house on his new album.

Just because a chick cant be bothered to ARGUE (or even talk) about the BS…

Does NOT, I repeat NOT, mean she’s just ACCEPTING the BS

Open the dishwasher.

^ *hears echo*

63. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

cOLD Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:16 pm
    adopt the 0 tolerance policy, like myself.

if bitches lived by that rule, i’d be married w/ a girlfriend & a wife on the side, RIGHT now Today!

64. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo I told the story about Ghost standing outside the Club here in Diego like 4years ago and Security not letting him in, he had a bath robe on. I went over there at told that cracker security it was GHOSTFACE. Nobody was even around Ghost like he was a crazy negro outside the club with a bathrobe on.

65. Micheal Tyson aka I Want Money Like Cosby Says:

the only Ghostface verses i can listen to all the way through are on Cuban Linx….his delivery is maadd annoying it sounds like hes screaming all the time

66. Jersey*made*me Says:

*goes bear hunting with a butter knife*

67. Big Homie Says:

^30yrs, nothing major

^ *dead*

^ word, I get it, wifey aint the one for the bs, keeping me on my dean.

69. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Beezy Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:18 pm
    How much years is this maxB guy facing.

^30yrs, nothing major.

Shit, lol. bitch told me anything more then 10, im hangin it up.

70. Joe 88 Says:

*Puts on robe*

*Drinks pineapple sobe*

*Cops a bag of purp from latrobe*

*Plots on taking over the globe*

*Cooks Shrimp flavored top ramen over the stove*

71. Lelan Says:

You know who screams ALOT BUT IS DOPE ODB!!!!!!!

72. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I am going to go personalize a bathrobe on GP. Maybe the jawn i stole from the Westin. Then they charged it on my CC. I lost

73. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

To wear the robes, you really have to be on some “You Cant Tell ME Nothing” type shit…

Similar to how I can wake up & walk to the corner shop in my boxers & slippers, with crust in my eye & say hi to the prettiest girl on the block & get love lol

Its all in the aura

Even Ma$e wanted to party in his french robe, but dress code stopped him lol

74. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:21 pm
    *Puts on robe*

*Drinks pineapple sobe*

*Cops a bag of purp from latrobe*

*Plots on taking over the globe*

*Cooks Shrimp flavored top ramen over the stove*

Up’utty ass nigga, its OoodlesAnoodles.

75. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

“If I could trade places for a day with anyone, it would be my old (Florida) teammate, Tim Tebow. Some of the stuff and some of the girls and things that were thrown at him. We saw all kind of actors and news reporters just kind of blatantly say, ‘Tebow, I want you.’ And he turned them down. I’m looking at him, like, ‘Man, you are crazy.'” Them’s the words of Minnesota Vikings first rounder Percy Harvin

76. Babydoll Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:22 pm
    Joe 88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:21 pm
    *Puts on robe*

*Drinks pineapple sobe*

*Cops a bag of purp from latrobe*

*Plots on taking over the globe*

*Cooks Shrimp flavored top ramen over the stove*

Up’utty ass nigga, its OoodlesAnoodles.

^lol…or I prefer ooooonewwwssss ©icon

I had crazy visions son.

78. Joe 88 Says:

Jay-Z KONY status gets questioned for wearing chancletas with jeans

But this nigga wears baby green shit colored bath robes and is in GOAT convo’s?

GTFOH

j/k I fucks with ghost, but his style is on andre 3000 status, or the other way around since he’s been wearing bath robes to hoop in since he was 13

79. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

IF your chick just accepts all of your shit, maybe that shouldnt be your chick

Let the pelican fly

80. Lelan Says:

Robes arent cool. Button ups with t shirts over them are

81. sleep Says:

*eating my first burger from unos*

God bless america

84. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

# Lelan Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 2:24 pm

Robes arent cool. Button ups with t shirts over them are

WTF…?

85. Beezy Says:

I am going to go personalize a bathrobe on GP.

^I have a joint with my initials on it…for around the house stuntin’

that whole robe thing came from that former mafia gangsta that wore robes around his neighborhood in little italy, so the state would think he was crazy and not competent to stand trial.

87. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

LF: Philly Freeway 2 aint as bad as everyone on here was saying it was…

88. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    nation Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:15 pm
    Cam wears robes. Ghost wears robes

Robes are cool. exhibit a ^

**Is over 6ft

**Puts on versace robe lined with 70 arab virgin pubes..

***shits on the globe.

89. Big Homie Says:

Button ups with t shirts over them are

^ charles hamilton

90. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    ^^^^^
    this

91. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

and Hugh Hefner

92. Jersey*made*me Says:

Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:27 pm
    LF: Philly Freeway 2 aint as bad as everyone on here was saying it was…

Of course not.Freeway’s a monster.

93. Lelan Says:

I rather wear that then some stupid ass robe

94. Joe 88 Says:

hugh hefner is like 246 years old and still fucks more bitches in a month than I do in 3, so I can’t even speak on him wearing bath robes, he gets a pass

95. Joe 88 Says:

Tight jeans > Bath robes

Hospitial robes > Bath robes

96. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

@ fux

londontomk.com/2009/06/03/mos-def-life-in-marvelous-times/

i just came back from the matrix, couldnt find detox but found the ecstatic, Vic is gonna mess his trousers when he come online lol (none)

97. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    Tight jeans > Bath robes

Hospitial robes > Bath robes

*BUCK50’S jOE*

98. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

okokokokookokokokok

I thought that Charles Hamilton “councilling” thing was a joke of some sorts…a spoof…so I never watched it….

But I just did…AND THE SHITS REAL??!?!?!?!!?!

wooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

She still ah punk him out too….this aint a good look for him, he needs better advisors

99. Joe 88 Says:

lol @ snort

So, am I the only one feeling that “birthday sex” song? Shit is off the meters (when the last time you heard someone say that?)

100. Jersey*made*me Says:

I love pussy as much as the next hetero nigga,but how much flat ass and silicone tits can a man take?Heff be OD’ing with that shit.

joe88 I think the robe is a subliminal, like im comfortable dawg, in any enviroment.

102. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

# Joe 88 Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 2:32 pm

Tight jeans > Bath robes

Hospitial robes > Bath robes

AYO

Both are kinda homo Joe….lol

^ lol jersey I cant cosign

on Ed lover in the morings they had the top 10 ways a broad could turn a nigga off on a date. And Im sitting in the whip thinking if the broad got a phatty, theres nothing she can do to turn me off. At the end of the day she still got that phatty.

…shouts out to greeneyes

104. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

*Borrows The Ruler’s truck jewellery*

*Throws on robe with ‘Pretty Suavee’ inscribed in rhinestones on the back*

*Daps all and sundry, despite struggling to raise hand under the weight of ludicrous Wonder Woman bracelet*

105. Joe 88 Says:

^That’s why your the alien, that was some deep shit brother (pause), i’m not cracking on the robe, or him, (well I am) but i’m really joking the robe because it’s getting so many co-signs, only him & hugh can pull it off, I would die on the spot if I seen a nigga walking down the street with a mean diddy bop & a peach colored robe on, wouldn’t you?

106. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

Nah, that shits fire…I been playing that on my show for some months now

107. Lelan Says:

Yeah hugh hefners not that great.

108. Seth Gueko Says:

HOPE A DOPE ISH
    FFORRILLAAH BUT
    ALSO A GOOD MOVE IN DA CHARTS WIT

109. urswurv Says:

if yall know ghosts music he’s had that R&B side of him forever

110. leaf Says:

we are killin this shit!! all my fav mc’s are going rnb
    because no one bye’s tracks except for 13 to 16 year old girl’s
    ghost droped 3 album that are ill in the past couple years
    but no one coped them you even seen him on myspace saying “why ant you paying for um” the people are making these dudes switch!
    ghost is a legend if he needs to make some doe so be it! you can blame a man for that! we all as the hiphop community need to pay for shit! if you like it bye it!
    i think ghost rip’s every track he dose man no dout!
    even on a beat i might not like!

111. leaf Says:

i miss spelt that !
    “you can’t blame a man for that”
    was wat i was ment to say!!!!!!!!!

112. Nah Right » Ghostface ft. Raheem DeVaughn - Baby Says:

[…] Previously: Ghostface Killah – Forever + Info on R&B Album […]

113. Nah Right » Video: Ghostface Talks “Forever” Says:

[…] somehow, is only just now making it onto iTunes today. Which is weird, because this song leaked way back before we even knew the name of the […]