Chamillionaire feat. Bobby Valentino – Patron

devin-the-dude-chamillionaire-slim-thug
Slim Thug Boss Of All Bosses album release party, Houston, 3/24/09

Leak from Chamillionaire’s Venom.

Chamillionaire feat. Bobby Valentino – Patron

via TeamSupreme

25 Responses to “Chamillionaire feat. Bobby Valentino – Patron”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Yuck

2. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Why is there always a Fat bitch Lerkin in the cut! GETCHOFATASSOUTTHEWAY!

3. CiCi The Intern Says:

People still rapping/singing/cooning about Patron huh?

4. b-ease Says:

all can rap above average but none of them have whatever it is that makes an artist stand out.

Pretty much.

5. herbal kint Says:

@ danielson – email sent good looks in advance

for the record i’m not hating on wale, just not impressed lately, I used to check for him, now I could really care less

6. b-ease Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:21 pm
    People still rapping/singing/cooning about Patron huh?

Word. I mean, even if he recorded this before the Jaime/T-Pain joint, couldnt he just take the L and say “you know what, I missed my window with this joint”. Have some dignity.

7. The Truth... Says:

>>People still rapping/singing/cooning about Patron huh?

I was just gonna say…..why not call the song Swagger at this point.

8. PHENOMENON Says:

# Babydoll Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:09 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:07 pm
    # Babydoll Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:02 pm

PHENOMENON Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:00 pm
    I doubt that he did but at the same time I wouldn’t be surprised if she would.

I think Yeezy could pull a Hov and one line Cassidy anyway. . . if he wanted to.

but why, right?

^I concur on all accounts

^ ^
    And another thing. . .

I’m really good in the sack.

^#liesmentell

^ ^
    =[

Well, at least she put me in the category of “Man”. Now if I could just make it to Gentleman.

9. Big Homie Says:

I never liked Patron

10. Joe 88 Says:

*pistol whips the coke out of beezy’s nose*

^lol

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

Man, Woo Woos will have you woo-wooing, for real…

12. Black Says:

J Cole got all these niggas on the low…you ain’t heard that from me.

^^Agreed. J.Cole will murder them dudes.

13. PHENOMENON Says:

Lol, Dudes going in on that bottle. [ll]

14. Babydoll Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

June 3rd, 2009 at 3:25 pm
    Man, Woo Woos will have you woo-wooing, for real…

^*daps* That’s pretty much the only thing I drink these days…hasn’t failed me yet

15. Big_seth Says:

Beezy Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Hamilton can’t out-spit anybody, unless your discussing his homosexuality…

BAM!!

LMAO

16. ridalen Says:

Im telling you though Drake and Charles are head of the freshmen right now

No one cares about Charles man. Yes, hes talented but hes also so much of an asshole several blogs have banned him (see RapRadar). A lack of respect for your peers can only get you so far in this industry

17. Joe 88 Says:

Big Homie Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:23 pm
    I never liked Patron

^I thought I was the only one, shit taste like a liquid cardboard box a homeless lady change clothes in.

Last drink that was a fad that I fucked with was belvedere, my jay stanning was at a all time high, we use to buy like 3 5th’s of that shit, get tipsy, fuck with the bitches & throw the diamond up

we was some clowns, lol

18. Big_seth Says:

I understand people don’t have to like Wale, I just want to know why?

I’m not accusing anyone of being a Hater. I think “hater” is the wackest shit Hip Hop ever invented.

19. Babydoll Says:

And another thing. . .

I’m really good in the sack.

^#liesmentell

^ ^
    =[

^hmmmmm….you won’t get there by telling me about what you do in bed…a gentleman never tells and a nigga that really puts in work can only show you. Why don’t guys get that?

20. Big_seth Says:

Black Says:
    June 3rd, 2009 at 3:25 pm

J Cole got all these niggas on the low…you ain’t heard that from me.

^^Agreed. J.Cole will murder them dudes

I think J. COle isokay too, but really not as good as Wale.

His lyrics are more simple than Wale’s. Wale leaves a lot for the listener to decipher. Cole just tells you. That’s why Wale was in that XXL because they probably didn’t get it.

21. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    **Learns something.

22. Andrew Barber Says:

Wait, is Chamillionaire blind?

23. PHENOMENON Says:

Ugh, I’m tired of hearing the same beats on these reality shows.

I bet the person who made then isn’t getting any royalties either. I bet that guy couldn’t make it past an hour of t.v.

24. Seth Gueko Says:

RHYMEFEST, P.MONCH, BLACK THOUGHT AND DICE RAW
    THATS UNDERGROUND UNDERRATED LYRICIST
    KIND OF A POSSIBLE AND DEFINITELY
    THE STRONGEST SLAUGHTERHOUSE CREW

COMMON, MOSDEF, KWELI AND QTIP
    THATS DA SOULQUARIANSLAUGHTERS !

25. Biggar Says: