Video: Kanye West ft. GLC & Consequence – Spaceship (Full)

The homie GLC liberated his verse yesterday, and now he brings us the full version of Kanye’s long lost video for “Spaceship”, one of my personal favorites off College Dropout.

90 Responses to “Video: Kanye West ft. GLC & Consequence – Spaceship (Full)”

1. Beezy Says:

years in the making

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Bruce Smith was an impressive athlete too

3. Beezy Says:

lock yourself in your room doing 5 freaks day for 3 hummers

Bout. Fuckin. Time.

I WAITED 5 FUCKIN’ YEARS SON!

*rewinds to ’04*

*hears Ye’s verse*

*reflects on own life*

*cries in the shower* (no droppin’ the soap)

lock yourself in a room doing 20 posts a day for 3 summers, that’s a different world like Cree Summers, I deserve to do these numbers

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:23 pm

Yo Bruce Smith was an impressive athlete too

^Arguably the greatest player to don a Billz uniform.

7. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

My favorite Kanye song ever

8. Beezy Says:

the kid that ate that
    deserves that plump snatch

9. foekist Says:

*cries in the shower* (no droppin’ the soap)

$$

lol

10. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*reflects on own life*

*cries in the shower*
    ^^^^^
    *flips off manager at Macy’s*

*joins the bromance*

11. Seth Gueko Says:

kan ye nee ds a rap come back al bum af ter BP3 !

12. Beezy Says:

*reflects on own life*

*cries in the shower*
    ^^^^^
    *flips off manager at Macy’s*

*joins the bromance*

*drops Sega Dreamcast off truck*

*goes on break…smokes bogey by loading dock*

*picks up package and delivers to car*

13. wavy is a cliche Says:

*reflects on own life*

*cries in the shower*
    ^^^^^
    *flips off manager at Macy’s*

*joins the bromance*

*slaps manager at t.g.i.fridays*
    *hops aboard bandwangon*

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I remember seeing Kanye promo tour for College Dropout. Young Gunz and Dilated Peoples opened. Then he comes out and does this song with the little dance GLC and Cons. It was euphoric. I think I remember saying that John LEgend was gay cuz he kept smiling at the god and not my date. Duke wanted to mingle in the back with the god, I swear.

John Legend = Fruit that occasionally fucks models

15. foekist Says:

speaking of bogey, my weed man is gettin fired, told me he’d call me back yesterday and never did… I guess you can’t expect quality customer service from a weed man.

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this GLC’s goat 16 bars. He could never recover

17. foekist Says:

only ifux would have the nerve to tell that story.

18. Sam Says:

youtube.com/watch?v=yydl8OzP_WM&feature=related
    Jigga=GOAT live performer
    And this Kanye singing>>>808 Kanye singing

19. BKScribe Says:

would this be the original “I Hate MY Job” only 1,000 times better?

Only the people who have slaved in retail could fully appreciate this video.

And lawd have mercy (no former Flipmode member) I want to get 394080 sexual harassment suits with shorty in that dressin’ room.

# BKScribe Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:35 pm

would this be the original “I Hate MY Job” only 1,000 times better?

^Tell him what he’s won Bob!

*door number 3 opens*

*an axe murder runs out at top speed*

22. Seth Gueko Says:

dope vid, dope song, dope beat

hope a good ass job album like his 2 first albums

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:34 pm

this GLC’s goat 16 bars. He could never recover

^Shame aint it? The closest he ever had to this was “Ride Slow”, and numerous mixtape features before College Dropout dropped.

24. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

THIS VIDEO AUDIO/VISUALS just made my mothafucking day. *does kanye dance with spinning chair*

25. BKScribe Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:36 pm

^Tell him what he’s won Bob!

*door number 3 opens*

*an axe murder runs out at top speed*

Better to win that then some limited edition baltimore capris

26. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Word Billz but it could be worse. he is carrying chafon’s and shit for KANYE the biggest star out.

27. PW Says:

*Freestyles over Spaceship instrumental*

*Tries to get off the spaceship topic*

*Fails*

Dilated Peoples opened

^Kanye put MADD underground artists in the spotlight. If you didn’t capitalize off of his temporary Harriet Tubman-esqe assistance, then that was your own fault. The list:

Common
    Cons’
    dead.prez
    Dilated Peoples
    Talib Kweli
    Lupe Fiasco

29. Beezy Says:

I thought GLC’s verse on flight school was nice

30. wavy is a cliche Says:

Only the people who have slaved in retail could fully appreciate this video.

son for you to say this, you obviously have never worked in a restaurant b

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy Says:

June 2nd, 2009 at 6:40 pm
    I thought GLC’s verse on flight school was nice

^^^^^^
    *listens on gp*

I just think Spaceship came at the exact point my life kind of turned around. I graduated from school that spring after College Dropout came out

32. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Only the people who have slaved in retail could fully appreciate this video.

This.

The thing is – Kanye seems like he really would go to his last day old job wearing an astronaut outfit.

At my last job, my final speech was the Scarface ‘Say Goodnight To The Bad Guy’ monologue to a roomful of confused White people.

33. rex hussla Says:

^Shame aint it? The closest he ever had to this was “Ride Slow”,
    ______________________________________________________

I thought that was Paul Wall rappin again until the vid came out LMAO

34. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

This was my shit. I think i turned people off to the song cause i played it so much.

Related: Why the fuck is barry melrose playing kanyes boss

35. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

This makes me glad I’m not one of those older peeps that are stuck in retail/restaurants/call center jobs..

whew…. I worked in call centers as a younging…………. hootrats and fags.

HATED that shit

Retail wasn’t that bad during summers in college though

36. wavy is a cliche Says:

lol word

37. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*walks around with half a knot in my pocket*

38. BKScribe Says:

When the college drop out dropped i had also dropped out of college.. sufficed to say me and kanye had different results.

39. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

^^Hilarious mental image

40. Carlos Voltron Says:

Dope vid, dope song.

41. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

BKScribe Says:

June 2nd, 2009 at 6:44 pm

^^this makes me sad

42. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

**uses amex to pay for random trips outta boredom**

43. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

^^Hilarious mental image

It ended with an awkward/stunned silence before one of the managers piped up with “That’s what they all say….” That alone made 17 months of mental slavery tolerable.

44. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

**LF

Is life worth living without kids/wife…

Is it worth being single at 50?

I think past a certain age… society looks down on people without one of the two.

45. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

sufficed to say me and kanye had different results.
    *fucking dead*

I was on my last hurrah. But damn the god send was finding a job that August and been here ever since.

true story no homo time: So my uncle has some restaurants and at the time liqour stores and friends with Liquor stores. So I could get a 24 pack of cokes sprite etc at Walmart for 4.50 or so and then sell them to my uncle and his counterparts for 6.50 ro 6 dollars dont remember and they would still be less then what my uncle and his friends bought the 24 packs off the Salesman. I would load up the Suburban worth of like 600 dollars of sodas and then go sale them to my uncle and them and make a handsome amount. That was my hustle with alot of things Like Gatorade buy it on sale at Walmart for that low dough and sale them to my uncle and them. shit held me down on the side

# BKScribe Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:38 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:36 pm

^Tell him what he’s won Bob!

*door number 3 opens*

*an axe murder runs out at top speed*

Better to win that then some limited edition baltimore capris

^ *lies on the ground bleeding profusely*

*doesn’t know where he’s hit*

*looks down to see smedium tee burgundy*

*sees slow joggin’ Puerto Rican in jean shorts and Timbs*

*dies from rat bites*

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:48 pm

**LF

Is life worth living without kids/wife…

Is it worth being single at 50?

^Depends on what kinda life you’re living… because technically Hugh Hefner fits that description to a tee… and I don’t know too many dudes who look down on him.

48. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

depends Mac if you dont like Kids or dont like Dumb Bitches then it might be hard to aviod

49. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

^^nah…….. I said without one of the two..

He has been married.. and he has 3 kids

50. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

@ 31

I’m reviewing my goals in life

Money aint everything.

**But I’m glad I got a little

# BKScribe Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:44 pm

^ *dies* Yo, madd mofos dropped outta college JUST on the strength of that Kanye album. He caught madd flack for that title.

But real talk, the richest in the world are college dropouts or never been so he had every right.

52. Seth Gueko Says:

viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=88430
    345&albumID=2860837&imageID=5115
    6591#a=2860837&i=51156591

53. BKScribe Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:45 pm

^^this makes me sad

Dunno why… BMCC drop outs get it more poppin than your alma mater graduates

54. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

The class action was brought on behalf of about 120,000 current and former Starbucks baristas in 2004 by Jou Chau, a college student and former barista, and accused Starbucks of improper tip pooling by letting shift supervisors share in tips with the entry-level, part-time, hourly baristas.

Chau’s attorneys argued that Starbucks was using tips to subsidize labor costs for the shift supervisors instead of paying them a higher wage.

A trial judge in San Diego County awarded the baristas $86.7 million in restitution plus interest after a trial without a jury, ruling that the policy violates California’s Unfair Competition Law. The judge also barred Starbucks from continuing to distribute tips to shift supervisors.

But the Fourth District Court of Appeal found that Superior Court Judge Patricia Cowett had wrongly based her ruling on legislative and case law governing how employers carry out tip pooling, including a statute prohibiting owners, managers or supervisors from sharing in or taking employee tips.

The court noted that Starbucks shift supervisors “are also part-time hourly employees who perform all the duties of a barista, but are also responsible for some additional tasks.” They do not have power to hire, fire or discipline baristas, and spend most of their day serving customers, the court said.

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:51 pm

^^nah…….. I said without one of the two..

He has been married.. and he has 3 kids

^Example fail on my part. Well, you have to treat every situation differently and ask that person WHY do they feel that way. There has to be an underlying reason for everything. If a man has a beautiful woman (inside and out) who has always been down with him, what’s the hindrance of marrying her and starting a family? Of course, I’m using an example based on the “right” situation.

56. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Dunno why… BMCC drop outs get it more poppin than your alma mater graduates

**Oh the college drop out part doesn’t make me sad. Anybody can be successful

Its the part about homeys life having diff results

I’m assuming he means not very paid or successful monetarily

57. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I Mac always feel empty like I should be doing something bigger better. Money is my only motivation. Not to sound like a jew.

58. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

@ Billz

Yeah…….I understand

Goes home to rethink life, and choices in broads

59. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo, madd mofos dropped outta college JUST on the strength of that Kanye album
    ^^^^^^
    stupidest motivation to do something ever.

ADM!!!!!!!

Who’s the stallion chick in the dressing room? I don’t recognize in any other vids that dropped during that year. Not releasing this probably put her videHOfessional career on hold.

61. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

June 2nd, 2009 at 6:56 pm

^^EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

we think alike……. no bromance

62. BKScribe Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:52 pm

LOL i bounced before the album came out.. at that point I was 3 years deep in the record label shit… shoulda spent three years basket weaving for what it was worth. But college doesnt = attaining your goals. How many Business majors work in the service field now or do something that has nothing to do with the degree. Just saying… still its an accomplishment when someone attains that level of Ed.

63. Beezy Says:

(minus 33% to lawyers)

divided by

=

$30/person

64. BKScribe Says:

Its the part about homeys life having diff results

I’m assuming he means not very paid or successful monetarily

LOL dunno why that is sad… anyone here right now sittin on Kanye chips? I’ll wait…

65. A tribe called quest aka The Luke Perry of Nah Right Says:

Fuck BMCC, im transferring out of that bitch.

66. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ok sharing time.

My Girl almost broke up with me cuz I got 2 calls in the past couple of weeks in the wee hours of the night. I deaded that shit fast. I told her I cant control who calls me up until they call me. I have had the same number for 8years on my celly. So if somebody calls I can only say “please dont call me at these hours” or whatever. She was going batshit over it. but finally understood its kind of uncontrollable

67. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

work or no work, paid or not paid. you still got to live your life. so hustle it up

68. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo anybody ever get a personal check from someone for a nice handsome amount and the bank was bs’ing on giving you the ends? fuck that shit

69. MillionDollaMindz Says:

lol.. Long time coming.. I agree the bro Kanye is caliente right now…

Showoff tonight… Check us out

# BKScribe Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:58 pm

# D. Billz Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 6:52 pm

^Heen line. College only teaches you how to be a worker… which is essentially what companies want. For me… college was my hussle. I use it to get my foot in the door for other opportunities. I’ve traveled back and forth to different places last month for meetings just on the strength that I graduated. Essentially, it’s mostly good for networking depending the field of advancement that you choose.

71. Charles Oakley Says:

GLC – My Life, My Love prod. by Kanye
    zshare.net/audio/60865100586ba19f/

“I helped you pay your bills
    I’m thankful that your hair is real”

72. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

best song on the album

73. Dingus Says:

Why the fuck is GLC using axe body spray?

74. Charles Oakley Says:

four different blues man your outfit is clashin

Two of Kanye’s best work pre-CD:

I’m Good mixtape
    Get Well Soon mixtape

It’s some HEAT on them shits if you can find ’em. I still got the original mixtapes on cd, purchased online.

76. BKScribe Says:

The original college drop out > retail

77. Charles Oakley Says:

look at your haircut….unhu unhu….naw your hair sucks

# Dingus Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 7:08 pm

Why the fuck is GLC using axe body spray?

^He was ahead of his time… because I don’t even remember them poppin’ in ’04. But yeah, if you might as well wear Sex Panther if you gonna spray that on your body.

79. Charles Oakley Says:

# BKScribe Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 7:09 pm

The original college drop out > retail
    I thought spaceships was one of the new tracks not found on the original, that and get ’em high. But, home and good, bad , ugly were/are dope

80. Tong Po Flo Says:

*Hops outta bed*

*turns aura on*

*looks at poster of The Shogun of Harlem*

*daps poster*

*looks into the mirror*

*says que lo que ay*

81. BKScribe Says:

wish i had a copy of the original.. the original intro.. was movie status.. dont remember is spaceships was on it.

Baltimore Homicide Rate #1 In Country

wjz.com/local/inner.harbor.2.1028538.html

Guess where I WON’T be this summer. SMFH

83. Ricky Retardo Says:

WOW!!!

84. Nah Right » Blog Archive » GLC feat. Christian Rich - My First Model Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Kanye West ft. GLC & Consequence – Spaceship (Full) […]

85. APES IN SPACE Says:

MEETS WITH MICHEAL J FOX
    TELLS HIM TO SHAKE IT OFF
    TRAVELS BACK IN TIME
    CARES ABOUT THIS FUKIN VIDEO

86. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Kanye West - Paranoid (starring Rihanna) [Final Version] Says:

[…] Previously: Video: Kanye West ft. GLC & Consequence – Spaceship (Full) […]

87. SOUPERVILLIAN Says:

THAT NIGGA’ GLC BRINGIN’ DA’ REAL CHI- BACK

88. JUlett Says:

Tough video…

89. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: GLC Drives to Nashville to Free His Nephew Says:

[…] Previously: Kanye West ft. GLC & Consequence – Spaceship (Full Video) […]

90. Nah Right » PICS: GLC feat. Bun B & Sir Mix-A-Lot - Clockin’ Lots Of Dollars Says:

[…] Video: Kanye West ft. GLC & Consequence – Spaceship | Video: GLC feat. Kanye West – Big Screen | GLC ft. Kanye West & T-Pain – Flight […]