Video: Jake One x Freeway Interview w/ Mr. Peter Parker

Mr. Peter Parker speaks to Jake One at Soundset ’09 about making beats for Freeway to Brother Ali to Curtis to Dr. Dre. Features a cameo from Philly Freezer and they both speak on their upcoming Stimulus Package [||] project.

Previously: Aceyalone x El-P x Immortal Technique x Brother Ali x DOOM x Atmosphere @ Soundset 2009

36 Responses to “Video: Jake One x Freeway Interview w/ Mr. Peter Parker”

1. nation Says:

poom poom

2. nation Says:

>> the way this nigga shakes his arms like a retard

my bromie called that the pocahontas wave… LOL

3. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*chola’s it up*

HEY FOOL YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL, THAT BITCH BABY SEAL LOOKING FOR YOU AND SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO STAB YOU BITCH!

4. AK Says:

When The Money Goes – Jay-Z [CDQ]

5. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Jake one got some slappers in his discography. he is a dope dope producer

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

The most likely scenario is that Steph Curry goes 8 to the Knicks. But yes, he was impressive and I just got the combine results and he looked good. He had an impressive 35.5 inch vertical and surprisingly benched the 185 pound bar 10 times. He’s stronger and more explosive than you think. (c)Chad Ford

7. Big_seth Says:

LMAO @ Fux’s Chola story.

“nah Fuck that, my dude gave me a rowdy hater mark last night. I was all like MAAAAAN.”(c) chola

8. CiCi The Intern Says:

Philly!

Consensus on Philadelphia Freeway II? Should I download cop?

9. Barbecue Tee Says:

@ fux

wtf is a chola?

*hopes I don’t have to dig up the “that’s racist” gif*

10. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 4:50 pm

not enough pauses in the world for that shit. LMAO

11. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*2008’s hipster rappers it up*

*rapper names it up*

YO FUCK THAT I AM GOING TO BE NAMED MEGA MAN from now on. thats my name

12. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

cOLD Says:

June 2nd, 2009 at 4:39 pm
    big strong since when you became a troll?

Big_seth Says:

June 2nd, 2009 at 4:40 pm
    BIGSTRONG…

WTF?
    ==========================
    Today I listened to the Wayne Experience mixtape on my way to Long Island and now The New Music Cartel drop is embedded in my Brain

13. Big_seth Says:

wtf is a chola?

A mexican chick who dates a cholo.

she normally wears wife beaters, khakis & k-swiss shoes.

she is known to draw her eyebrows in after plucking them all out * using eyeliner on her lips.

14. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

BABY SEAL IS IN THE BUILDING

15. Barbecue Tee Says:

LF: If someone continues to tell you about all of the people they know with HIV, should you assume they have it too? No shots, just askin’

16. Big_seth Says:

They are also very fond of hickey’s (hater marks) & tattoos on their necks.

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

@ fux

. . . . i didn’t get the story. wtf is baby seal???

18. Barbecue Tee Says:

LMAO @ fux

I think mexican chicks who DRAW their eyebrows on need to seek an intervention. I want to tell them just draw over what you have, stop shavin’ your face!

19. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

briamyles.com/images/Gallery-LeftSide.jpg

applaud drake.

that’s his fuckin ex. . . . beezy, you can’t hate on that!!

20. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

wtf is baby seal???
    another Chola’s gang Name.

lmao I saw a nigga named TINY BEEF and he was soooo wooooo

21. Barbecue Tee Says:

I mean LMAO @ seth

22. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

lmao I saw a nigga named TINY BEEF and he was soooo wooooo

^^FLOOR!!

Damn I almost spit out my green tea

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

myspace.com/tinybeef

^^^^^
    if Im lying im dying …..

24. Ghost Writer Says:

My brain can’t compute with people who talk slow….

25. Big_seth Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    June 2nd, 2009 at 5:00 pm

lmao I saw a nigga named TINY BEEF and he was soooo wooooo

^^FLOOR!!

Damn I almost spit out my green tea

LMAO @ the name & the green tea.

26. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

June 2nd, 2009 at 5:02 pm
    My brain can’t compute with people who talk slow….

^^Don’t come to houston then…. southiside niggas speak at the speed of a screw tape…..forreal

27. Big_seth Says:

SFW pap?

28. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Mac B’s sooo wooo name

“Skinny Sausage”

29. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*soooo wooooo name for fux*

TINY BANG

30. Big_seth Says:

Big Seth’s sooo wooo name = Big Set

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

11points.com/Sports/11_Worst_NBA_Tattoos_Ever

32. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

myspace.com/tinybeef

^^^^^
    if Im lying im dying …..

There’s got to be more pauses than a William Shatner audio book in the story behind that name.

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

35. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

June 2nd, 2009 at 5:09 pm
    11points.com/Sports/11_Worst_NBA_Tattoos_Ever

Wack Ass NBA niggas

36. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Freeway - Always Strapped (Free-mix) Says:

[…] Jake One x Freeway Interview w/ Mr. Peter Parker (Video) | Birdman feat. Lil Wayne, Officer Rawse & Young Jeezy – Always Strapped […]