Video: The Making of Mickey Factz “Who’s Hotter”

MICKEY FACTZ & DOTDAGENIUS in the Studio making the WHO’s HOTTER track! DotDaGenius is the same producer who produced the Day n’ Nite track for Kid Cudi!!!! Next time your putting together an album just think to yourself……. GOT DOT?

Previously: Mickey Factz – Who’s Hotter

100 Responses to “Video: The Making of Mickey Factz “Who’s Hotter””

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

I know niggas who put ketchup on potato salad.

Bamma cuisine FTW!

2. rex hussla Says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (c) Marv

3. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Beezy Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 3:47 pm
    Rachel Ray is mad annoying…id have to ball gag that smut to smash

wait wait wait – has anyone ballgagged a chick — *FUCKING DEAD* some of u cats be fucking pulp fiction-style LMAOOOOOOOOO *daps coke wave*

4. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

late pass: but that clips of Pitbull punching the guy on stage and then going back to performing’s hilarious

5. kallywood Says:

anyone doin the attack of the blogs contest?

waitin on 3 sites to put these damn songs up.

6. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

eskay Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 3:41 pm
    >>i couldnt imagine eating food prepared by a white bitch day in and day out…that would be bland and boring

what if it was Paula Dean

on some Granny Milf shit, im smash’n paula dean.
    *takes 5th of henny to the neck*

7. todubbled1 Says:

crazy

8. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

nicekicks.com/2009/05/nike-blazer-air-force-1/

BLAZER FORCE 1 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *EJAKKALATES* FIYURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

9. Beezy Says:

yellow mustard at that…not even a nice spicey brown

it was an asian broad.

10. kallywood Says:

eskay Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

————————–

you dont know italians do you.

11. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

kallywood Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 3:56 pm
    eskay Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 3:41 pm

————————–

you dont know italians do you.

word!

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*listens to Dom Kennedy*

13. Beezy Says:

spaghetti is bland and boring

that yellow stuff isn’t mustard (C) Kramer

15. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

curry ketchup > _____________________

i eat potato samosas with that shit and take off like yung dro, shit’s so delicious it gives u wings

>>you dont know italians do you.

yo, don’t attribute that quote to me, Beezy said that dumb shit.

17. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i do a mix of Jalapeno juice mayo and mustard . mix it all up and spread it on my sandwich bread. shit is phenomenal

18. Beezy Says:

id wife an indian bitch for the cuisine, but then my apartment would always smell like garlic….they be OD’in

19. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*then add turkey/avocado/lettuce/tomato/cucumber

20. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

son asian broads be doin the nastiest shit on earth, i remember hittin wendys wit this one asian bitch and not only did she cop a chili but then the nasty broad had the nerve to throw honey mustard in it.

but that aint stop me from face fucking that little whore right after
    asian poon FTW

21. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

I fucks with pasta primavera and some veal

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Italian food is the shit.

Homemade spaghetti & meatballs w/freshly baked garlic bread?

If I had a last meal, that would be it.

Throw in a Popeye’s thigh and my mom’s Red Velvet cake too lol.

23. Jersey*made*me Says:

Could be.A bama from Memphis put me on to eating mayo and mustard together.That shit is crack.

24. Beezy Says:

the only way im eating turkey is if that shit went into the fryer….EXTRA CRISPY NIGGA

25. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:01 pm

but that aint stop me from face fucking that little whore right after
    asian poon FTW

that shit aint worse then niggas (blacks) puttin ketchup on eggs. The smell makes me fuckin nauseous.

26. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Indian chicks wreak of curry.

27. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

avocado improves any sangwich. fact

28. rex hussla Says:

for the longest I thought FTW meant “fuck the world!”…

29. Beezy Says:

avocado is nature’s candy

30. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

“fuck the world!”

^^^^^
    with a long dick(c)Weezy

31. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin’ Us Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    Indian chicks wreak of curry.

thats like sayin all black women got Phattys.

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

A sandwich ain’t a sandwich without Miracle Whip.

Grey Poupon, when I’m feeling extra bougie.

33. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

ever Boricuas do that with ground beef and shit, its decent but I prefer seafood

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin’ Us Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:03 pm
    Indian chicks wreak of curry.

thats like sayin all black women got Phattys.
    ============================
    My bad.

Most Indian chicks wreak of curry.

*fixed

35. Bill Hu$tle Says:

asian poon FTW

I have smashed one asian chick my whole life and it was prolly one of the best sexual experiences ever. She was a thick filipino chick and she was a dancer. the way her puss was dancin on my dick, woulda thought her twat studied at juilliard

lol @ spaghetti and meatballs, that’s not real italian food.

37. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

eskay Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:06 pm
    lol @ spaghetti and meatballs, that’s not real italian food.

fuckin Wop apolgist

38. rex hussla Says:

Miracle Whip.
    _________________

This shit will literally make me throw up…

I guess growing up you either grew up accustomed to mayonnaise or miracle whip, and you will either love/hate them for the rest of your life

39. Beezy Says:

I like asian chicks because usually they are tiny…

asian spinners >>>

40. FaMs! Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin’ Us Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:02 pm
    Italian food is the shit.

Homemade spaghetti & meatballs w/freshly baked garlic bread?

If I had a last meal, that would be it.

Throw in a Popeye’s thigh and my mom’s Red Velvet cake too lol.
    ____________________________

LOL c’mon son you know bitches don’t cook for you.

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

shrimp ceviche >>>

I get that shit from the vendors in Flushing Meadow Park. That along with a grilled plantain? Heaven.

Watch out for the vendors in the back of the park tho.

They be grilling squirrels and shit.

>>fuckin Wop apolgist

i’m saying, my food game is impeccable

*pats belly*

43. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Ide rather fuck with the asian girls from the Philipines and down south. like Laotian and VietCong’s not chinese types they look mad boyish with those big ass calves

44. Ghost Writer Says:

Factz!

45. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

rex hussla Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:07 pm
    Miracle Whip.
    _________________

This shit will literally make me throw up…

i cant fuck w/ mayo… that shit is nasty. Miracle whip. (no CL65)

46. CHILE ! Says:

>>“fuck the world!”

Even a chilean dude kno shit means for the win..ur dumb sorry, no shots

47. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

lol @ spaghetti and meatballs, that’s not real italian food.
    =========================================
    You sir are buggin’.

48. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

not for nothin but

cankles >>

49. rex hussla Says:

i cant fuck w/ mayo… that shit is nasty. Miracle whip. (no CL65)
    _______________________________________________________

exactly…you can’t like both. And if you like one, the other is disgusting to you.

50. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Filipino chicks >>>>> all other types of asian chicks

especially the mixed Filipinas

51. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

yo, this nigga is actually this cool in real life. . . . applaud knowin nah niggas in real life and they as cool as they type!

52. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*listens to Jagged Edge Get Married on accident*

53. Beezy Says:

^man-crush

54. rex hussla Says:

Nahrightians:

What’s a polite way to tell your girl “Bitch, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”?

55. CHILE ! Says:

>>>stuffed avocado over at the Marisco spot is incredible. they stuff that shit with a shrimp ceviche . you grab a spoon scoop and eat.

Ceviche, Corvina, Jaiba, maaan ma country keep that fuckin sea food game onlock, WE RICH BEYOTCH!! , plus we eat good

56. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*meets no nah niggas on gp*

*doesnt want to have a real friendship*

*internet niggas only*

57. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

^ bromantic.

58. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:10 pm
    not for nothin but

cankles >>

*dead*

me and the homies were just walking back from juma prayer on state skreet and we was peeping mad cankles

shouts out to all my hipster chicks rocking 10-speed bikes looking delicious

hop off that bike and into my truck baby

>>That’s a staple in Italian American households and I know you don’t be tripping to Italy for fresh ravioli (c) Anthony Bourdain

every now and then I hit Venice for the seafood risotto (c) Bourdain

60. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

What’s a polite way to tell your girl “Bitch, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”?
    =============================================
    You tell her that the both of you need to start dieting.

61. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

rex hussla Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:10 pm
    i cant fuck w/ mayo… that shit is nasty. Miracle whip. (no CL65)
    _______________________________________________________

u cant eat may when its hot outside, that shit makes u sick.

62. Beezy Says:

Nahrightians:

What’s a polite way to tell your girl “Bitch, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”?

^tell her that you want to start running with her

63. E AKA THE REAL NORIEAGA Says:

Nahrightians:

What’s a polite way to tell your girl “Bitch, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”?
    ask her to go the gym with you, or say you should both eat healthy togethor

if that dosen’t work just say you’re looking out for her health

64. FaMs! Says:

Amp makes Nah look bad for real…

I’ve asked random people on the train and st school have they heared of Nah Right..they be “no”….”son you fuck with 2Dopeboyz”?

65. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

I know Bourdain’s shits must smell like the bowels of Hades.

66. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^man-crush

LMAO!

damn.

67. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

UNDERSTAND NUTHIN WAS DONE FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (c) drake

wow this drizzy/wayne joint is crazy

on the strenth drizzy got hooks for days and days and days and days and days

I WANT THIS SHIT FOREVER MAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (c) drake

68. TiffyNikki Says:

Nahrightians:

What’s a polite way to tell your girl “Bitch, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”?

“Baby, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”

69. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I WANT THIS SHIT FOREVER MAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (c) drake

what song is that?

70. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I think I can write hooks man, my melodies is infectious. Combat Jack holler I can be a writer for others

71. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

every now and then I hit Venice for the seafood risotto (c) Bourdain

FML!!!!!

72. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 4:12 pm

^man-crush

LOL. Pap is fam, thats people’s right there. Yo i need to get to DC minus the wifey and get it poppin. I got these white chicks sub leasing my apt but the way one of them was eye fuckin me when they signed the leasing agreement, im pretty sure ill have a place to sleep in my bed.

73. BARPAN Says:

rex hussla Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:12 pm
    Nahrightians:

What’s a polite way to tell your girl “Bitch, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”?

^^^^^^^
    Grab a chunk of her fat …n make a confused face then … thn avoid any questions she asks about it..shell get the hint if shes smart…

74. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    Nahrightians:

What’s a polite way to tell your girl “Bitch, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”?

“Baby, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”
    =============================
    Lies.

No woman wants to hear shit about her weight.

75. Beezy Says:

I WANT THIS SHIT FOREVER MAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (c) drake

what song is that?

>I Want This Forever

>>I know Bourdain’s shits must smell like the bowels of Hades.

nah, Zimmern’s.

77. FaMs! Says:

Nah Right = 30+ Washed up Geeks and Weirdos that never made it

78. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

======================================
    Crude but effective.

79. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

i despise that fat fuck zimmerman his swag is lower than the corniest of white folk. I swear to god

80. rex hussla Says:

NO HOMO put whenever I see something from Crazy88 I envision Kenyon Martin behind a keyboard

81. Beezy Says:

FaMs! Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    Nah Right = 30+ Washed up Geeks and Weirdos that never made it

^dickhead you like 27 and are going to school at DeVry just shut the fuck up you “Future HVAC Repairman of America”

82. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Yo i need to get to DC minus the wifey and get it poppin.

imma be in NY in early june.

gotta holla at this cute lil delta jawn that went to southern univ. . . .

83. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

rex hussla Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

^Trina is that you?

84. rex hussla Says:

Casketface = 30+ Washed up Geeks and Weirdos that never made it’s stan and weedcarrier

85. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

=====================================
    If it wasn’t for him dropping the fact he’s married, I woulda swore he was a fagala.

86. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

>I Want This Forever

you sure know that niggas catalog. No shots

Ive listened to so far gone 3times

a kid named cudi mixtape a trillion times

gone fishing mixtape thousands

the Drought 3 Infinite times

87. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

>I Want This Forever

lol, simple ether.

is it on that new empire and drake mixtape jawn?

that i couldn’t find on nah. . . . ?

88. FaMs! Says:

Beezy Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:21 pm
    FaMs! Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    Nah Right = 30+ Washed up Geeks and Weirdos that never made it

_____________________________

23 and they’re no DeVry uptown…

89. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

you go to johnjay my nigga youre prolly better off in devry

90. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 4:21 pm

FaMs! Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:20 pm
    Nah Right = 30+ Washed up Geeks and Weirdos that never made it

GATTTTTATTTTTTT

91. TiffyNikki Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 4:17 pm
    Nahrightians:

What’s a polite way to tell your girl “Bitch, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”?

“Baby, you need to lose 5-10 pounds”
    =============================
    Lies.

No woman wants to hear shit about her weight.

She may not want to hear it but a lot of women live in a place called Denial so……

92. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

ima go on the record and nominate “wasted” as track of the year

93. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

fams is an old 23 that means he graduated from high school at 20 but his class was 18yrs of age, so he took that age with him through life

94. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

a kid named cudi mixtape a trillion times

50 minutes on that tape X a trillion = 50 trillion minutes. . . .

60 minutes in an hour. . .

24 hours in a day. . . .

wow.

that’s a lot of listening.

95. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

23 and they’re no DeVry uptown…

^they aren’t? really? smh…apparently there’s no english class either

96. Bill Hu$tle Says:

# Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 4:26 pm

23 and they’re no DeVry uptown…

^they aren’t? really? smh…apparently there’s no english class either

chris GATling

97. Beezy Says:

ima go on the record and nominate “wasted” as track of the year

^i’ll co-sign as long anything Max has done isn’t in consideration

98. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

so glad that oceans 7 mixtape dropped cos that vid with jd making the beats was fiyaaa

99. Lamont Sanford Says:

Miracle Whip.
    _________________

This shit will literally make me throw up…

So true.. I’ll throw food away if it got mayo on it, in it, near it, etc…
    Miracle Whip FTW

100. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Dot Da Genius Interview w/ RubyHornet Says:

[…] produced Kid Cudi’s “Day N Nite” & Mickey Factz’ “Who’s Hotter”: Dot Da Genius scored a major hit with his work behind the boards for Kid Cudi…You may have […]