Video: Kurupt – Why They Want to Hate (SMACK)

Kurupt – Why they want to hate

34 Responses to “Video: Kurupt – Why They Want to Hate (SMACK)”

1. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

Hov!

2. Geronimo P Says:

*Daps to the Squad*

3. SON OF ETHER Says:

SON OF ETHER Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 11:05 am
    I heard Pac wore a baldhead wig.

SON OF ETHER Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 11:07 am
    Amp loves Casket..but Casket loves eskay…As the Nah Turns

4. FaMs! Says:

BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 11:04 am
    I think Amp and Geico Lizard are the same person. Geico is the only person that comment section on Amps blog.
    ______________________

Amp is the Nah’s “man on the couch”….

5. the-xfacta Says:

FaMs! Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 10:57 am
    Why this nigga looks like the homo on the movie “SPRUNG” in suspect line up?

“….I know you want these nuts”

i41.tinypic.com/2h4hvgi.jpg

This dude has a crush on Eskay I’m telling you. This kid is always posting his pics and pics of other dudes… You suspect (see:DMX Skit)

6. TheCo!!inB Says:

I am Casket Face

7. Di Last Man Standing, GAZA We Seh Says:

Kurupt is underrated

He been spitting fire since his verse on Doggy Dogg’s World

8. V.I Says:

SON OF ETHER Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 11:05 am
    I heard Pac wore a baldhead wig.

NOW THAT WAS GOOD.

FAM IS GAY

9. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

Frontin’ niggas give me heebeejeebees…

10. FaMs! Says:

REALLY…eskay is like 4’11” ROFL

OMG nigga on the left is openly gay…NSFW (might laugh too hard)

Eskay..famo?! Son you got some explaining to do….2 pics in on day

i39.tinypic.com/15o72nc.jpg

11. CiCi The Intern Says:

Philly! (Kinda)

12. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

Sleep and Coonery are both Gay

13. V.I Says:

WILLY!

14. dafirestarta Says:

Brooklyn!

15. Danielson a.k.a. My Blog Game Proper™ Says:

esk/nate – i forgot to say i got this off youtube, and its pretty fucking awesome, em’s promotional manager won.

londontomk.com/2009/05/29/video-eminems-relapse-centre-in-london/

i cant believe i missed this, none of my friends knew of its existence lol

16. the-xfacta Says:

Posting multiple pics of dudes is like a warm spring Friday…. GAY!

17. V.I Says:

FAM AND JERSEY MADE ME BOTH GAY ALSO

18. Big_seth Says:

although its quite obvious that casket has a man crush on es. Those pics are kinda funny.

>>i39.tinypic.com/15o72nc.jpg

wow son, you googling my name? why you don’t link to the blog where you found that pic? those were a bunch of school kids from Ohio that I spoke to while they were out in NY because their counselor asked me to. how you gonna call some high school kids gay? show some self respect.

20. Beezy Says:

FAM AND JERSEY MADE ME BOTH GAY ALSO

^damn niggas is coming out of the closet on Nah now? Wow.

21. Big_seth Says:

Is it just me… or is smack tube the gayest shit you could call your “video website”

22. BIG STRONG AKA Mr. Duck Ass Nigga Exposer Says:

*Daps Danielson and still waiting for my Usa Correspondant job*
    BTW Danielson’s Blog >> Amp’s Blog

23. dafirestarta Says:

googling and posting another man’s pics more then once aint wavy b

24. Big_seth Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 11:18 am

>>i39.tinypic.com/15o72nc.jpg

LMAO @ casket “doing MAD research”

25. V.I Says:

YEAH FOR REAL JERSEY MADE ME TRYINA SCHOOL ME ON HOW BAD IT IS FOR YOUR CHOLESTROL IF U BE SUCKIN OFF DEAD MEN.

IM LIKE FAM, I DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT SHIT, KEEP UR GAME TO URSELF HOMO UNDERTAKER TYPE GAY ASS NIGGA

26. CiCi The Intern Says:

Don’t say the car’s topless, say the titties is out…

27. FaMs! Says:

Eskay used to get it in OHIO…lol

28. Big_seth Says:

FaMs probably thought to himself

“if I find some funny pics of eskay… It will ruin eskay’s credibility, then I can take Nahright down & Imurge (casket’s misspelled thought) victorious & newness mag will be #1. BWAHAHAHAHA”

29. the-xfacta Says:

eskay Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 11:18 am
    >>i39.tinypic.com/15o72nc.jpg

—-

Casket is a straight up CornMuffin

30. Jersey*made*me Says:

FAM AND JERSEY MADE ME BOTH GAY ALSO

Really? You just gone ride my dick like that?Instead of getting your mother off the strip sucking dick you’d rather type my name all day?WOOOOW(c)Flav

31. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO @ casket “doing MAD research”

SMH. . . “man-googling” should be a bannable offense. . .

32. Geronimo P Says:

Cici, whats good ma

33. dafirestarta Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 11:22 am

Eskay used to get it in OHIO…lol

*chuckle*..but your still gay for that

34. Big_seth Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 11:25 am

LMAO @ casket “doing MAD research”

SMH. . . “man-googling” should be a bannable offense. . .

LMAO @ “man-googling”