PICS: Birdman ft. Lil Wayne – Always Strapped (Video Shoot)

Shouts to The305.com / DerickG.com

Previously: Birdman ft. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, Rick Ross – Always Strapped (Remix)

Behind the scenes video footage after the jump.

60 Responses to “PICS: Birdman ft. Lil Wayne – Always Strapped (Video Shoot)”

1. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Double Standards FTW!!!!!!!!
    —————
    What can I say? I don’t “do” broads.

Double Entendre intended.

2. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

most people think
    great god will come from the sky
    take away everything
    and make everybody feel high

but if you know what life is worth
    you would look for yours on earth

3. FaMs! Says:

Ghost Writer Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    Land’s roast game > eskay’s roast game

Co-sign
    __________________

4. Dos Equis Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

A Chick > TiffyNikki

Tiffy you came in here throwing mad shots at A Chick you pictureless hump..

I don’t respect the shooter..especially If she wearing a mask and aiming randomly at our pets.

5. Beezy Says:

What can I say? I don’t “do” broads.

^les-bi-honnnnest….yes you do

6. Da PartyStarter Says:

*Spikes the punch with “e” and organic mescaline*
    *Passes cups around the room*
    *Hits the Reset button*

Wassup Nahminees?

7. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Dos Equis I would get at u on the subliminals (since broads think I’m soft) but I see u fux wit Drake.

*daps*

8. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 12:58 pm

What can I say? I don’t “do” broads.

^les-bi-honnnnest….yes you do

I’m disappointed in you Beezy…

now you are quoting drake?

don’t give that mixey a pass b.

9. ridalen Says:

les-bi-honnnnest….yes you do

you wouldnt be quoting drake, would you? i thought that was your sworn enemy

10. PW Says:

most people think
    great god will come from the sky
    take away everything
    and make everybody feel high

but if you know what life is worth
    you would look for yours on earth

So now you see the light
    stand up for ya rights.

11. TiffyNikki Says:

You would trot in here and only respond to MY comment and not the person who made the initial comment…(No shots DPS)

People mention your name everyday and its funny how you choose to pick only mine out

You need more people
    ———————–
    Because u a FAKE and I don’t respect that.
    #1 You New and never been hazed, I don’t respect that
    #2 Dem other naghers throw shots at whoever they feel like for comedy
    #3 You only direct your shots at me, i can’t respect that either

I actually did get hazed but because it wasn’t for an entire day or because it didn’t make it into Nah history thats my fault how? LOL

And I get shots thrown at me all the time (*cough* Dos Equis)

Either way this is just the internet, fuck I look like giving a shit if some Horse faced looking broad respects me.

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

is this song title also gay innuendo?????

*Daps all*

13. CiCi The Intern Says:

# ridalen Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 1:00 pm

les-bi-honnnnest….yes you do

you wouldnt be quoting drake, would you? i thought that was your sworn enemy

Mine too. I can’t stand that light bright

14. Big_seth Says:

& Dos Equis

Tiffy did post pics her first day & if I recall she was decent looking. People dissed A “chick” the day she got here. (which was the same day).

Tiffy is Big homie’s … homie.

15. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Always Strapped (Video Shoot)

^^At least they practice safe sex

16. TiffyNikki Says:

# Dos Equis Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 12:55 pm

A Chick > TiffyNikki

Tiffy you came in here throwing mad shots at A Chick you pictureless hump..

Fuck outta here…I been had my picture on here *Late Pass*

Everyone thought I was a damn man until I did

You’re ass followed me on Twitter when I was on there *SMH*

>>Eskay just resorts to violence and corny street jargon when he getting styled on….Land is more chissel in thought

hardly. and why everytime I come in here my name is in your mouf? is this what it feels like to have a stalker? man up yo and go find a chick to follow around.

18. Big_seth Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 1:01 pm

is this song title also gay innuendo?????

*Daps all*

I’m sayin.

*daps*

19. TiffyNikki Says:

I will gladly post my pic again so A Chick and Dos Equis can feel better…

I’ve never been faceless or nameless so whatevs….

20. Dos Equis Says:

# “A” Chick Le Fleur Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 12:59 pm

*daps*

*Deepens voice*

“What the fuck you mean I fuck wit drake yo? I dont listen to that punk smoove shit..I’m listening to Crime Pays right now”

*sends her a email*

“hell yea So Far Gone is that shit..number 11 is my shit..I cant wait till his album drops”

21. FaMs! Says:

Now I know why Eskay don’t want it in a B-Ball tourny…ole Mugsy Bogues ass nigga.

22. TiffyNikki Says:

Here we go again…..

23. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

And I get shots thrown at me all the time (*cough* Dos Equis)

————————-
    HAHAHA yo Nation pull the archives!!!

You was getting aired out for only 2 seconds when you started crying for Big Homie to tell niggas who you was.

You couldn’t handle that shyt at all.
    I think Paps said something about the number of d1cks on your jacket and you had no response for that either.

I came into this DEN with ZERO co-sign. Gets ya facts str8. Still taking shots left and right.
    So NO I don’t respect you and u da last one who should be sayin somethin 2 me.

24. FaMs! Says:

eskay Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:03 pm

______________________

“Oh, you mad cause I’m stylin’ on you…?”

25. Premier Says:

Drake’s a homo
    sapien

26. Dos Equis Says:

Fuck outta here…I been had my picture on here *Late Pass*

Everyone thought I was a damn man until I did

You’re ass followed me on Twitter when I was on there *SMH*

^^^GATTTTTTT

*reactivates his twitter*

27. Ghost Writer Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    I will gladly post my pic again so A Chick and Dos Equis can feel better…

I’ve never been faceless or nameless so whatevs….

Do it

28. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

What happened to community??? new niggas come on the block trying to fuck shit up. Fucking Gentrification on Nah isnt up to par

29. Dos Equis Says:

You couldn’t handle that shyt at all.

^^THIS

I’m riding with A Chick on this one.

30. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

I tell Patron Truths, I tell you Henny Liesssssss
    And you believe em’ all, I can see it in your eyesssss

31. Beezy Says:

I was only quoting Drgayke because A chick is his number one stan

32. Boosie Says:

who is dos equis?

33. TiffyNikki Says:

And I get shots thrown at me all the time (*cough* Dos Equis)

————————-
    HAHAHA yo Nation pull the archives!!!

You couldn’t handle that shyt at all.

So NO I don’t respect you and u da last one who should be sayin somethin 2 me.

People kept saying I was a man….that is the only reason I threw Big Homie’s name into the picture…..

Paps threw shots and because he chose to stop thats my fault how?

It sounds to me like you’re just bitter….I have my pic up…feel free to ether away….

34. Beezy Says:

I’m riding with A Chick on this one.

^strike out that “with” and I’ll co-sign

35. Troyvul Says:

*Daps all*…just me or the orignal beat was 100x better

36. Boosie Says:

smh at this beef turning into a therapy session

37. Dos Equis Says:

*picks up A Rock*

*places it on A Chicks saddle*

Tells TiffyNikki “If that’s her momma, knock it off”

38. PW Says:

Tiffy’s not bad.

39. Ghost Writer Says:

Boosie Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    who is dos equis?

I thought it was you, now I’m confussssseeed (c) Buck

40. TiffyNikki Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    I will gladly post my pic again so A Chick and Dos Equis can feel better…

I’ve never been faceless or nameless so whatevs….

Do it

Click on my name

41. illmaticbronx Says:

Birdman says hes always strapped with a dildo and vaseline to whip it hard ,whip it whip it real hard on weezy f babee!!!

Its more than your body baby damn its your brain
    You make me wanna kiss you like Baby kiss Wayne
    and make you call me daddy like Baby do Wayne
    Damn that shit sounds gay, its insane
    I guess that’s the price the lil nigga pays for fame

42. FaMs! Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:07 pm
    _____________________

Nah dunny, Casket is the Drake of Nah…most hated and loved at the same time out of all the new jacks.

most promising of the new jacks at that.

Amp= Sha Stimuli

43. G_Sofrito about to change my name to G_Pernil Says:

I’ll definitely have sex with you.

44. Boosie Says:

# Ghost Writer Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Boosie Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    who is dos equis?

I thought it was you, now I’m confussssseeed (c) Buck
    __________________________________________________________

lol, nah…I thought it was d-block

45. Ghost Writer Says:

TiffyNikki Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:10 pm
    TiffyNikki Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:03 pm
    I will gladly post my pic again so A Chick and Dos Equis can feel better…

I’ve never been faceless or nameless so whatevs….

Do it

Click on my name

I’d click anywhere you want me to but the pic is block….might have to wait til later *winks*

46. Dos Equis Says:

Click on my name

^^^Yall both look like horses…Imma call yall Salt n Pepa.

47. illmaticbronx Says:

Its more than your body baby damn its your brain
    You make me wanna kiss you like Baby kiss Wayne
    and make you call me daddy like Baby do Wayne
    Damn that shit sounds gay, its insane
    I guess that’s the price the lil nigga pays for fame HA HA !!!

48. Dos Equis Says:

I am Casketface

49. FaMs! Says:

Here’s some of my pics…I dare a nigga to ether me!

i41.tinypic.com/2h4hvgi.jpg

i39.tinypic.com/15o72nc.jpg

50. Big_seth Says:

*amps it up*

ALL THESE NIGGAS IS CASKET ANYWAY. why are people getting involved.

51. Ghost Writer Says:

Dos Equis Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:13 pm

Click on my name

^^^Yall both look like horses…Imma call yall Salt n Pepa.

Yo I’m done BOL….is this chea?

52. PW Says:

I’ll definitely have sex with you.

Off the face alone?

53. Seth Gueko Says:

A MILLIE, A MILLIE, A MILLIE
    BIRDM@N & WEEZY
    CA$H MON€Y
    EMP1RE
    NOW

54. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

FaMs! Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    Here’s some of my pics…I dare a nigga to ether me!

i41.tinypic.com/2h4hvgi.jpg

i39.tinypic.com/15o72nc.jpg

^^LOL

55. Young BD used to bring work out of town on the China Bus Says:

FaMs! Says:

May 29th, 2009 at 1:14 pm
    Here’s some of my pics…I dare a nigga to ether me!

i41.tinypic.com/2h4hvgi.jpg

i39.tinypic.com/15o72nc.jpg

^ROFFLE! I’m so fucking confused right now!!! WTF???

56. Boosie Says:

# FaMs! Says:
    May 29th, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Here’s some of my pics…I dare a nigga to ether me!

i41.tinypic.com/2h4hvgi.jpg

i39.tinypic.com/15o72nc.jpg
    _____________________________________________________________

aren’t you casketface?….Haven’t niggas ethered your mug 50 11 times already?….You shouldn’t talk about NOOOOOO niggas looks.

57. dafirestarta Says:

Fams stay with those pics. Prolly his desktop wallpaper 2.

58. Fresh Says:

All that remembers me of the Obama vs. Lil Wayne http://tinyurl.com/lf6v74

59. ESKAY SHOULD HIRE ME TO DO INTERVIEWS Says:

AHHH DERICK G, FINALLY GETS ON NAHRIGHT.COM

NOW WHEN WILL ESKAY BE SMART ENOUGH TO FUCK WITH SOMEONE WHOSE FUCKING FUNNY LOOKING AND FUCKING FUNNY….

IM HUNTING U DOWN ESKAY…TILL I FIND U