Charles Hamilton feat. MC Lyte – New York City Girl

Briana: “Maybe you should go to media training. Like I set up for you… cuz people are saying ‘if you hit a girl, you’re Chris Brown. If you don’t, you’re Charles Hamilton.'”

Above is teaser of an iChat “counseling” session with Charles & Briana. Below is a leak off Charles & Lyte’s Fluorescent EP.

Charles Hamilton feat. MC Lyte – New York City Girl

55 Responses to “Charles Hamilton feat. MC Lyte – New York City Girl”

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

we are lasers

2. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

rock star lifestyle might dont make it, gettin fucked up, wakin up click wasted!

3. Geronimo P Says:

Daps to the Squad

4. Dre Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:50 pm e

I honestly don’t see the resemblance between me and Bun.
    __________________________________________________

In person there isn’t a resemblance. The only thing is the similar size body/head. 100 x no homo.

5. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

sneakernews.com/2009/05/28/nike-acg-ashiko-boot-total-orange-black-anthracite/

on the low low – i fux with these — they look futuristic (c) yung leland owstin

6. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

LMAO. I kinda feel bad for the guy. I’m glad he aint hit her back though. That shit was HILARIOUS with the sonic rings too.

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Is Chuck doing an EP with his cousin, MC Lyte a win?

Cause Lyte doing an EP with Chuck is a definite L.

Well, maybe not. Lyte’s doing voiceovers for Tide commercials so I guess it’s a win-win.

And I woulda charged that Brianna chick to the game. Psycho pussy is good, but you gotta have some self respect.

8. Beezy Says:

^gucci wayshted, chick wayshted…whole clique wayshted

9. Ghost Writer Says:

*rings fly out as I’m punching keys to type*

10. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

can we get some more blackboywhiteboy shwag?

this x1000

11. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

people say chea gets girls to hit each other *pops own collar*

12. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

GUCCI MAN A RACIST – ALL MY DIAMONDS CAUCASIAN!

13. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Dre Says:

Like I said. The nigga look like Morpheous.

Dre = Neo

Nate = Trinity

no shots. LOL

14. ant Says:

brianna>mayweather…….that punch was deadly

15. wavy is a cliche aka gerald m. saluti esq Says:

people say chea gets girls to hit each other *pops own collar*

*dead*
    *daps chea guevara*

16. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

How is working with Charles an L?! I swear people have no hope for the future.

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Project Pat = Most underrated Bamma rapper

18. nation Says:

>> wasted…its on Writing on the Wall mixtape, or

damn… chea tried to put me onto that but i forgot

daps Beezy, Ghost Writer

19. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

ant Says:

May 28th, 2009 at 4:25 pm
    brianna > mayweather…….that punch was deadly

Word. he lucky thats all he got, i know bitches who move faster & carry boxcutters.

20. Beezy Says:

*daps chea guevara*

^oooh good one

21. geico lizard Says:

“people are saying ‘if you hit a girl, you’re Chris Brown. If you don’t, you’re Charles Hamilton.’”

Thats a lose,lose situation. I wouldnt want to be compared to either one of those guys right now.

22. Dre Says:

# eskay Says:
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:53 pm e

oh shit, speaking of which..

fucking Jayson Williams was at SOB’s on the night of the Drake show, but he left early. so me and Dre are outside waiting to get in and dude walks right by us with his bodyguard or whatever, and says what’s up to me of all people?! But I was typing on my Blackberry at the time and didn’t really realize he was talking to me until the last minute when I looked up. Then I still didn’t think he was talking to me, because why would Jayson Williams be saying whats up to me? then I was thinking about it later, and I was telling Dre, maybe he thought I was Mark Jackson. roffle.
    ___________________________________________________________

word, I’m like “yo Jayson Williams just said what up to you” and eskay looks up like nah cant be.. I guess he’s more of a Folk & Stress fan cuz he left before Drake got there lol.

In a way I’m glad we were stuck outside, I saw everybody walk in.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

We geeked up crazy, whiteboy wasted

24. Dr Flav Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin’ Us Says:

May 28th, 2009 at 4:26 pm
    Project Pat = Most underrated Bamma rapper

You know, sometimes even an asshole shuts so shit wont come out of it

25. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*cam flow*

told my lawyer to file a writ of mandamus
    my girl said cam, you da shit, u damn…famous

>>can we get some more blackboywhiteboy shwag?

you already know that if some blackboywhiteboy drops it’s gonna be on Nah immediately.

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

================================
    This.

28. Beezy Says:

party party party lets all get wayshted

29. Beezy Says:

im so wayshted, chick so wayshted…tell the bartender send me 20 drinks quickly

30. Dre Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 28th, 2009 at 3:59 pm e

Wait so Dre lives in New York and hangs out with Eskay??
    ______________________________________________________

Nah, I’m staying with an aunt for a few weeks on vacation.

Decided not to go back right away after my cousin’s sweet 16.

31. Dr Flav Says:

That broad got dude in her breast pocket. I beat that black ginger-bred freckled poon is the heroin/crack!

32. nation Says:

>> p.s. nate/es/dre (i.e. nesdre) — can we get some more blackboywhiteboy shwag? they got no new music out? i can’t believe that. find some new yung dro / yung la and post it. POLO TO DA FLO’ YEAH MUTHAFUCKA AIN’T I — ALL BLACK COUPE I CAN BUY BITCH CAN’T I.

doing my best here bro

33. Beezy Says:

Decided not to go back right away after my cousin’s sweet 16.

^throw that pic up my nig

34. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

im so wayshted, chick so wayshted…tell the bartender send me 20 drinks quickly
    ==================================
    Black Bow…White Boy

35. nation Says:

oh shit everyone’s here

*keeps it trill*

where’s fux fuck [||]

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Boy > Bow

37. nation Says:

>> maybe he thought I was Mark Jackson. roffle.

LMFAO

“i’m a baller that’ll murk you like Jayson Williams”

that jayson williams? you sure you don’t wanna dap that man es?

38. Big_seth aka Bruce Bamma Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 28th, 2009 at 4:33 pm

Decided not to go back right away after my cousin’s sweet 16.

^throw that pic up my nig

Yeah man,

you know Beezy likes em young.

>>throw that pic up my nig

Hi, I’m Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC, can you have take seat over here, I’d like to ask you some questions.

40. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

YO Dre where you from?? no gang affliate

41. nation Says:

>> ^throw that pic up my nig

dead. yo Beezy i met some fucking beautiful 18 year olds this weekend, i was gonna twitpic for you but i figured they were a bit too old for you

42. nation Says:

Fux is here, NH

*passes around lean*

*hands out cups by stacks of 3*

43. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Last time a new Young La joint was posted, niccas clowned it.
    *smh*

44. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I been down that path … knocking down a 16yr old in the PR . she been got it in at 9 though, they go hard younger on Islands. its a way of life

>>that jayson williams? you sure you don’t wanna dap that man es?

yeah, that guy. I definitely woulda liked to have asked him who the fuck he thought I was. or maybe he’s just a big Nah fan.

*adjusts cummerbund*

46. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

I saw a video on MTV Jams and Dro was blackboywhiteboy’d up on that shit. I think it samples Jigga on the hook. NO Boats and Hoes

47. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!!

Beezy: yo, i was just gonna come over and be her mentor!!

chris hansen: i’m looking at the transcript of your online conversation. did you say you wanted to put your fingers in her butt and listen to gucci mane?

beezy: yea, but i was just joking!

48. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*daps Nation*

WALA Long Time no see habibi

49. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Nation I remember you telling this beautiful story about Thieves in the Night and a book that it was about or some shit. Tell it again my friend

50. bubba paris Says:

who cares?

51. Daddy-Bariqua Says:

The more I see of this dude the less I like his ass. First, I just didn’t like his emo-hipster spit game…Now, I just don’t like HIM!

52. Daddy-Bariqua Says:

If you watch this video you see why a successful dude gonna drop a Sister once he makes it…Because Black woman don’t know how to STFU!!!!

53. FRN Says:

charles went IN on this

54. AlliC Says:

Damn….That’s why I keep those chicks who big like Baby D around …you never know when you gonna need them to put one of these dumb chicks down… lolz

55. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: MC Lyte - Brooklyn Says: