Video: Redman Talks About The “Hater Punching Incident”

In reference to this: Guy Disrespects Redman, Gets Duffed Out

21 Responses to “Video: Redman Talks About The “Hater Punching Incident””

1. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

a simple “previously” would’ve done

2. Ghost Writer Says:

*is in the mode for punching now*

3. TreyPeezy Dot Says:

METH and RED classic hip hop group. Goes back to EPMD classic.

Why are you not letting my post SHOW NAH?????????

TreyPeezy.com

4. Iceberg slim Says:

Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 12:42 pm
    U missing one point, the boss is sleepin with the worker

^Wait, so we’re supposed to believe CH was sleeping with her? I mean thats preposterous…he’s the most flaming homosexual in the rap industry.

Im just goin by what she freestyled about been hurt and lovin someone that doesnt care about her and than he responded in his first few lines that she was talkin about him and than he says she is beautiful and he hit raw and she got prgnt and than aborted it and than the “PUNCH”….

5. Ghost Writer Says:

*swings at co-worker*

*misses and knocks over pc*

*NahRight’s logo is exposed*

*gets fired*

i remember back in high school when my first baby moms duffed me because I called her a bitch. i still have the scar over my eye from where her ring caught me. thats the only scar I ever retained from a fight. good times.

7. Iceberg slim Says:

Bomber Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 12:44 pm
    But charles does remind me of the cousin you have at family gatherings or reunions that you leave behind, everyone will go smoke and not tell him or everyone will hit the clubs and leave him behind with the old folks and the lil kids

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Coming back and having Grandma ask “Why yall always leaving Chauncy like that? Thats yall cousin, it aint right”
    ^^^^^^^^

lol

8. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

I got duffed by a El Salvadorian chick once upon a time…I mean she caught me flush as shit…it hurt to chew for like two months. I couldn’t even open my mouth up all the way [||]

She was just aggressive like that…I dont even remember the drunken argument we were having. Needless to say the sex was phenomenal.

*punches the next person to comment dead in the mouf*

10. Jakk Crakker Says:

Punch me nigger

11. Ghost Writer Says:

*types off the top of the dome*

12. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

I threw the bitch against the wall…then like slammed her down on my couch. Her leg hit this piece of metal protruding from the couch (it was a recliner joint) and she got a nasty ass cut…it was bleeding all over my couch, carpeting etc.

Good fuckin times.

13. Charles Wingate the Manhattan Financier Says:

hot-blooded latinas ftw

14. KzA Says:

eskay Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    *punches the next person to comment dead in the mouf*

Jakk Crakker Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 12:52 pm
    Punch me nigger

hahahaahahahah fuckin *DeaD*

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

And I thought Term was pussy lol.

16. Iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 12:48 pm

My wifey punched me in school to, i met her older sister for the first time and i said i thought she was a uppty b!tch and she punched me real quick also….

but it threw me off the first time i called and you blew me off
    It was a shock, it struck me as odd, but it turned me on
    You started getting moody on me, pretty soon we’d argue
    And the ruder you got, the more beautiful you got to me…see when m&m could actually rap about sumthin normal

man that relationship was full of fucking violence. her punching me, me punching niggas in the face over her, me and her drunk wrestling, me slapping her in the face…good fucking times.

18. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

i remember i once pinch a girl ass in the 3rd grade slap the shit out me my natural reflexes made me punch her in the face…..broke her nose,got suspended for for the rest of the school year.

Good Times

19. ridalen Says:

eskay Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 12:51 pm
    *punches the next person to comment dead in the mouf*

Jakk Crakker Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 12:52 pm
    Punch me nigger

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!

20. +1 Says:

“fuck this nigga, *bang*”

21. SOUPERVILLIAN Says: