Video: Eminem, Where Have You Been? (MTV Movie Awards Short Film Trailer)

Here is a trailer for the short film “Eminem, Where Have You Been” which stars Eminem and was produced by MTV. Watch the MTV Movie Awards live Sunday, May 31 at 9PM EST.

186 Responses to “Video: Eminem, Where Have You Been? (MTV Movie Awards Short Film Trailer)”

1. PHENOMENON Says:

What’s this I hear about Cassidy going gospel??

2. 40 Inc Says:

ROFL @ me seeing Drake in a carmelo interview on the sidelines of the game.

3. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

What odds can I get that Em wears at least one item of Jordan apparel in every scene?

4. Troyvul Says:

ROFL @ me seeing Drake in a carmelo interview on the sidelines of the game.
    I was just coming here to say that to rile some niggas up lol

5. 40 Inc Says:

ROFL @ me seeing Drake in a carmelo interview on the sidelines of the game.
    I was just coming here to say that to rile some niggas up lol

^ dude i was like wtf?? is that Drake? dude keeps flying fron NY to LA

6. Hoskins Says:

lol melo is on the cover of the cassidy mixtape aswell

NUGGETS fought hard

7. b-ease Says:

Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 11:58 pm

Even.

8. G7 Says:

Busta album sounding like shit so far

9. ski mask jazz Says:

Rip A chick

*watches godfather 1*

*sees A chicks head chopped off in bed*

*cries*

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

Okay, I’m cool with seeing Drake on Nah. That’s expected.

During my sports? Hell no…

11. herbal kint Says:

G7 Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 12:15 am
    Busta album sounding like shit so far

* daps G7 *

I haven’t even listened to it yet just off the strength of how terrible his mixtape was, and I haven’t heard one person say anything that would make me think the album would be any different

* wonders how much of casketface’s advice Busta listened to for this album *

12. ODEMIC Says:

any y’all listen to relapse? whats your verdict?

13. herbal kint Says:

ODEMIC Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 12:20 am
    any y’all listen to relapse? whats your verdict?

… it has grown on me ( none ) I mean his flow and lyrics are off the charts, it’s just his subject matter that throws you sometimes, tracks like insane literally made me sick to my stomach and weighed down the album to me, but once I made a version with the 2 bonus songs, no insane no we made you no skits and I left a couple other songs off it became a much better CD ….

14. ODEMIC Says:

herbal, after first listen i was like…aiiiight he still has it but its just okay…..but its growing on me too. I actually was thrown back by insane, that shit is some subject matter i doubt anyone, save ozzy osbourne, might have touched. There shoulda been a disclaimer on that ish….

I’ll let it spin a couple more times in its entirety and then chop it up to suit my taste.

15. EnglandRepresent Says:

Busta album sounding like shit so far

^^Really? That pisses me off cos his last joint was the business. No matter to me though, Australia won’t even get that shit until 2050 so…

16. Smart ar$e Says:

12 facts
    1. Your reading my message.
    2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. Your checking it now.
    6. Your smiling.
    7. Your still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn’t notice that i skipped 9.
    11. Your checking it now.
    12. You didn’t notice there are only 10 facts
    Copy and paste to 1 video, tomorrow will be your best day ever! no matter what!

17. EnglandRepresent Says:

*daps Ode and Tyrone*

18. Lelan Says:

Yeah apparently cassidy went gosspel and got amber rose ( kanyes girl )

Yo maybe cassidy could get on that dmx mase album

19. Lelan Says:

Honestly ambers pretty cute like in some pictures she looks kinda bad and tgen theres others when your like DIZZZAMMMM lol

20. Premier Says:

damn kanye’s girl is a skank

21. herbal kint Says:

@ Odemic – yeah, some of his shit is too disturbing and out there over the top, even for him and it weighed down the album for me, but I took a break from it listened to the ortiz mixtape for awhile and chopped it up and went back and gave it another go and found it much better

* daps ER *

22. Lelan Says:

^ yeah shes pretty wild

23. EnglandRepresent Says:

Little bit of shit thrown Esko’s way over at Combat Jack’s spot :

‘Fuck being the MAN’s promotional TOOL (eskay), any lame can post links of videos and songs. Its great to have someone who has an actual opinion, not some drone posting up links. ALSO, you give what no one else has, your own inside stories. I’ve been seeing the comments racking up over here, way more than nahwrong, keep doing ya thang, i appreciate it from the heart.’

You mad? Maybe.

24. TheCo!!inB Says:

@ G 7
    wife picked up that Busta album at best buy today and put it in the cart without me knowing, we go to check out and I put it on the counter….i must’ve gave her a 8 second *blank stare*.

25. TheCo!!inB Says:

c’mon combat jack, don’t do this to yourself nigga. you sippin the kool aid from 6 weeks ago.

26. lelan Says:

I dont C him

27. PHENOMENON Says:

Amber Rose look’s like she’d be sticky if I touched her.

28. EnglandRepresent Says:

Nah Co!!in. Jack ain’t say that shit, just some chap in the comments.

i must’ve gave her a 8 second *blank stare*.

^^And then you paid for that shit cos you knew where the pussy wa scomin from later on that night.

29. lelan Says:

on nba.com you can c the post game interview i didnt c drake then? was it before the game

30. sleep Says:

@theCO

Did u want the busta album, if not why didn’t u just take it off(no homosexuality)

31. Premier Says:

Im still dyin over that “A” Chick ether. That shit made my day

32. sleep Says:

Dead @ niggas going on the nba.com site to see drake. This is some homo shit.

33. Asparaghost Says:

shit looks funny

34. TheCo!!inB Says:

we didn’t get the cd, she thought i wanted it though….i can’t get the pussy for another three weeks on account of her just having our daughter, but oh the head….

35. PHENOMENON Says:

^ ^
    That’s what the ass is for.

36. Micheal Tyson aka admiration is the farthest thing from understanding Says:

LF: What is the best Kung-Fu movies of all time?

ones that star Jackie Chan or Jet Li are disqualified

37. Tong Po Flo Says:

@ G 7

^ LMAO you know you wanted that shit too

38. Tong Po Flo Says:

LF: What is the best Kung-Fu movies of all time?

ones that star Jackie Chan or Jet Li are disqualified

^ Enter The Dragon

……..um…Big Trouble In Little China

39. EnglandRepresent Says:

^^Mate. You knwo the pussy ain’t gonna be the same after that anyway no disrespect. Like throwing a sausage down a hall way.

40. EnglandRepresent Says:

……..um…Big Trouble In Little China

^^lol. Co-sign though.

*Orders Private Flo to clean A Company’s boots*

41. EnglandRepresent Says:

Some of you little whippersnappers won’t appreciate this but this goes out to the 80’s heads. Billz I see you chief.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIb00Sj7Ru4

Patti Labelle – Stir It Up

42. Wolverine Says:

the last dragon > everything.
    gucci mane + cam’ron > mozart + bethoven + frank sinatra + elvis presley

43. Wolverine Says:

number 12 on that gucci ‘writing on the wall’ mixtape is > the i have a dream speech

44. kedordu@gmail.com Says:

PUSHING BUTTNS under the BUS

Ill pull the skirt off this nigga / the ball sack of hiphop
    the balls on this nigga /2 albums flip flopped
    mouse admit it B/getting at cheese
    must be wire(d) / take the meth out ur mouth
    you wont get higher
    you are a bitch a phony a fake with no classics
    a snake you raped and never paid the klassiks
    ill go straight to the point with my facts and figures
    u put meth in ur mouth to fuck wendy williams
    if I jacked joe today/ill bet my life on it
    no ransom ,no sai (no grief that hes ) gon (e)
    studied the game /but flunked rap 101
    who the fuck is cowboy ?? /muthafucka u lost …

goo giiiiiitttttt dat niiiiggggaa geeet emm
    goooo giiiitt dattt niggaaaa geeet emm
    goooo giiiittt daatt niigggaaa geet emmm
    goo giiitttt daatttt niigggaaaa I get it in!!! x 2

you shit is not fluid /speak english not foolish
    like craig david u really think u born to do this ??
    A rapper turned blogger? /i see what u doing
    You on google and youtube trynna make partner
    better yet be a guru on xtube with ur partner GAAATTT
    homie listen /u not that hot
    u not the one /u not number 2 ..the shit u not
    If u got a problem holla at me
    at least now u got a story come album 3
    And when that shit bricks , mood music 4 ,
    Shit still no love Talk smack on beef 5 ummm
    Screen when black after that
    smoked six 7-inch blunts floored before that..yep
    open season its on /u looking like lunch
    wanna go line for line ?/bar for bar ?
    Or S.W.A.G for unmitigated G.A.W.S ?
    YEP that right!!! GALLS in a southern drawl
    flipped ur S.W.A.G/front to back
    cause u the ass crack of rap …
    rather chris benoit than joe budden my ass

i know u an eminem stan buttns . so u prolly be on here .. im thinking lets strip u of ur status too . lets go line for line . ‘for the love of hiphop’ .. lets see who trumps who .and yea i thinkin im better than u . ill chop ur head off !! ermm its ironic ur slaughterhouse logo is a pig … cause im deadly like that swine flu portna . ok i think ive managed to sound as crazy as u .. oh and yea i get paid to do this .. im at the job .

45. moresickaMC Says:

I’m declaring No Homo/ Ayo/ Pause talk officially played out

ive called it

so anyone on still that sh*t is soooo 2008

46. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

the big news was all over TMZ today……….”A” Chick finally divorced seabiscuit..

47. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

I’m declaring No Homo/ Ayo/ Pause talk officially played out

ive called it

ayo

48. Dude Says:

eminem > lil wayne. fall back niggers

49. Dude Says:

yo i fucked a mom one time and the pussy was just as good/tight as any other slore ive stuck it to.

50. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# Dude Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 4:52 am

eminem > lil wayne. fall back niggers

dont get me started

51. Dude Says:

suck a dick faggot

52. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

# Dude Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 5:02 am

suck a dick faggot

your mother. matter fact the bitch’s grill is more sensational than “A” Chic the stallion. tell her i said “hello”

53. Dude Says:

we boycottin black rappers in 09.

WHITE

54. Tong Po Flo Says:

……..um…Big Trouble In Little China

^^lol. Co-sign though.

*Orders Private Flo to clean A Company’s boots*

^ I still watch that movie up to this day, I don’t know why I like that movie so much lol

*replaces A Companys boots with Jordan V’s*

55. Tong Po Flo Says:

we boycottin black rappers in 09.

WHITE

^ Without black/latin rappers there is no Hip Hop……no shots at the all the European emcees

56. Dude Says:

still, niggers are dumb

57. Dude Says:

i mean, blacks wouldnt even have shiny chains and rims if it wasnt for us glorious white folk, you monkeys would be back in the motherland ridin zebras and shit

58. moresickaMC Says:

*”A” Chicks it up*

*disobeys Zorro*

*takes myspace pic with Zorro*

65. Jimmy Valentime Says:

::punches poster name DUDE in mouth ::

:: hops in rap mobile drives off::

:: give eminem card for todays man ::

:: tells him its ok to dress like an adult and rap ::

::shows him photo of hova ::

:: hops in rap mobile drives off::

66. G7 Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 12:52 am
    @ G 7

^lol

67. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

funny how Ye did this tongue in cheek social commentary on black materialism and insecurity on College Dropout….

and since then he’s basically become the poster child for those neuroses.

68. V.I Says:

yes funny indeed

69. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

and since then he’s basically become the poster child for those neuroses.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.

70. KzA Says:

Mornin nah.

No ether to go with my coffee?

71. reggaetonslasher Says:

I laughed in the shower this moring, when I thought about the ether of yesterday past.

*daps nah massive* cept that cracker dude.

72. b-ease Says:

Beyond a couple tracks on each, I can’t get into either Relapse or Crime Pays. Both are redundant subject matter wise with production I’ll just call, “uninteresting”.

*daps all*

73. reggaetonslasher Says:

damn these niggas got the page rigged again, no RIGZ.

74. reggaetonslasher Says:

*daps all*

(C) 99.9% of all new releases.

75. reggaetonslasher Says:

when I look back on my old name, I think I partially responsible for the demise of reggaeton music. Applaud me.

76. reggaetonslasher Says:

they say when you get 4 post in a row, thats “L” status.

77. Ghost Writer Says:

*dead @ Charles Hamilton giving punched by his chick*

78. reggaetonslasher Says:

question, if you’re late for work because you circled the block a few times to look at this chick with a skirt on and a phat ass, do you have a problem.

79. Ghost Writer Says:

82. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

*daps Pap, Ghost, vi..etc*

83. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^*perplexed*

*yayo dances into oblivion *

LMAOOOOO!!!

i see you niggas are gonna start bein hilarious reeeeeeeeeal early!

84. reggaetonslasher Says:

da fuck you mean izzy dead. Nigga laying there like a brand new baby gawd.

85. Ghost Writer Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 8:54 am
    getting > giving

^ayo izzy dead.

Yeah I set myself up for that one, my bad (no homo)

86. reggaetonslasher Says:

*daps papsmear*

87. CiCi The Intern Says:

Good morning you fuckers …

*friday hugs for all*

88. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*daps the worst genre in musical history*

AZUCAR!!

89. V.I Says:

i heard that old foxy brown n sizzla tune come fly with me shits mellow yet hella bangin

90. Ghost Writer Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 8:54 am
    *daps Pap, Ghost, vi..etc*

*daps*

91. reggaetonslasher Says:

Good morning you fuckers …

*friday hugs for all*

^word happy friday, any of you ninjas/ninjets going away for the wknd.

92. Ghost Writer Says:

Alright no horse playing this morning, I mean it.

93. KzA Says:

heyo meff wheres my killa tape at

94. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 8:54 am
    *daps Pap, Ghost, vi..etc*

what’s poppin, homie.

95. reggaetonslasher Says:

heyo meff wheres my killa tape at

^ get yo big ass avias off my mothers table.

96. Plug Says:

*drinks coors light*

*daps niggas*

*hugs bitches*

97. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^ get yo big ass avias off my mothers table.

*harlem shakes to gregorian chants*

98. KzA Says:

I kno horseplay, you know horseplay. We were shoootin for the win, but saw them teeth and lost

99. V.I Says:

yo i feel bad for a chick i bet she sat there just reading comments but really wanted to turn the pc off lol

100. KzA Says:

prally wanted to turn her life off..

101. CiCi The Intern Says:

I see Michael Vick looking slim and trim fresh outta fed pen.

Ron Mexico!

102. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

*hands in late pass*

*”A” Chicks it up*

*disobeys Zorro*

*takes myspace pic with Zorro*

jan.ucc.nau.edu/~wew/fencing/zorro-1.jpg

*disappears into midst*

court date is a bitch.

103. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

104. Ghost Writer Says:

V.I Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 9:08 am

Yeah I started thinking what if she called the cops and reports eskay’s site or something…lol NahRight will be on CNN like the myspace cases

105. Beezy Says:

I see Michael Vick looking slim and trim fresh outta fed pen.

^Club Fed got a nigga refreshed

106. Eastern_Digital Says:

nahg nahg nahg

107. KzA Says:

Eminem, Why did you come back?

108. Joey Profit$ Says:

Morning Nah Righteeers!!!

*daps all*

Riding to work doing 140 mph on a sportbike > coffee

109. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

I see Michael Vick looking slim and trim fresh outta fed pen.

^Club Fed got a nigga refreshed

that nigga looked maaaad healthy.

like he just stepped off a college campus and is gettin ready for the draft.

110. Joey Profit$ Says:

I doubt it it wasn’t like we were sending shit to her phone or even her myspace it was just some Horse shit on Nah so Nah I doubt she would have rear legs to stand on…..

*coughs*
    *excuse me*

111. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Eminem, Why did you come back?

seriously

112. CiCi The Intern Says:

Heather Lynne Zeo reportedly ignored an important message from her Christian upbringing: Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Police said yesterday that Zeo, 37, a married math teacher from North Penn High School in Lansdale, admitted to having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student last month. She allegedly also left sexually explicit Internet and phone messages for another student earlier in the school year.

[…]

Zeo, a Christian singer who has released two CDs – “Light as a Feather” in 2003 and “Musically Math” in 2008 – contacted the boys on Facebook, one earlier in the school year and the other last month, according to the affidavit of probable cause.

The teen who police say had sex with Zeo told police that he had received and accepted a friend request from Zeo on Facebook and that throughout the affair they would communicate on the site at night about the sex acts that they were going to perform with one another, the affidavit said.

[…]

During the second week of May, Zeo told the youth they had to be more secretive because rumors were spreading around school that she was having an inappropriate relationship with a student, according to the affidavit.

So, police said Zeo drove her minivan to the Target parking lot in Montgomery Township on two occasions to continue their tryst, the affidavit said.

The boy told police that on the second occasion, he and Zeo had sex in her car, the affidavit said.

She couldn’t wait a year? Sheesh.

113. Beezy Says:

like he just stepped off on a college campus and is gettin ready for the draft to rape a bitch.

*fixed*

114. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

if he performin, them old white men will find a way to get him back on the field

115. Joey Profit$ Says:

She couldn’t wait a year? Sheesh.

^^^^^

A year is a long time – lol. When it comes to sex.

116. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

*fixed*

lol, i thought that was the other vick?

i thought marcus didn’t understand what “no” meant. . . .

117. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 9:23 am

*fixed*

His brother Marcus was an asshole …

118. KzA Says:

know him?

119. Big Homie Says:

Vick as a Redskin??

Thoughts?

*daps*

120. Nanyanen Says:

Damn, Chucky got chin-checked something foul.

*watches again*

121. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 9:25 am

*fixed*

lol, i thought that was the other vick?

i thought marcus didn’t understand what “no” meant. . . .

That’s him. Serving alcohol to 14 year old girls. You’re on a damn college campus and you couldn’t get any snatch?!

122. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

CiCi The Intern Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 9:30 am
    # Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 9:25 am

*fixed*

lol, i thought that was the other vick?

i thought marcus didn’t understand what “no” meant. . . .

***Pullin guns on m’fukkas at a campus McDonald’s and shit, lol..them Vick boys ain’t wrapped to tight (nhjic)….

**Whaddup, ninjas, and ninjettes?

123. Nanyanen Says:

You’re on a damn college campus and you couldn’t get any snatch?!

ahahaha. Damn, Cici.

124. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

I really really really don’t want to do shit today….like really…

Ps. Bernard, i know for a FACT that you like the Deja Vu beat on Relapse….tell me i’m lying and i’ll punch in your mouth. Oh yeah and Daps.

125. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @

JONESBORO, Ga. – A Georgia man is sentenced to 100 years in prison for poisoning his children to extort money from Campbell’s Soup Co.

William Cunningham was sentenced Thursday after a jury found him guilty on seven counts of aggravated assault for forcing the children in 2006 to eat soup laced with prescription drugs and lighter fluid.

His 3-year-old son and 18-month-old daughter were hospitalized twice. A family member said the youngsters may suffer lifelong respiratory problems from lung damage caused by the lighter fluid.

Cunningham’s wife has since divorced him.

Cunningham pleaded guilty in 2007 to a federal charge of making false claims against Campbell’s Soup by threatening to sue them over the contaminated soup.

126. Dat Dude Dub Says:

someone school me on “A” chick

127. CiCi The Intern Says:

sick bastard.

128. ridalen Says:

someone school me on “A” chick

speakin of which i heard she came at CiCi during the ether. is this true?

129. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

SMH @ ANOTHER classmate of mine passing away…niggas not making it to 35 is what’s hot in the streets now?

***Pours out a little Starbucks***

130. CiCi The Intern Says:

# ridalen Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 9:45 am

someone school me on “A” chick

speakin of which i heard she came at CiCi during the ether. is this true?

Yeah, she took a shot at me. I took a shot right back at her and that was the end of it…

131. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

ridalen Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 9:45 am
    someone school me on “A” chick

speakin of which i heard she came at CiCi during the ether. is this true?

***what? Da noyve (c) Bugs Bunny, lol…nigga can’t be gone a week without missing some classic battles…

132. Da PartyStarter Says:

Wassup Nah? Happy Friday!!! I guess “A” girl is at work jockeying for position. I wouldn’t wanna be in here shoes today. It looks like she has a tough road to plow…

*Is available for bar mitzvas, bat mitzvas, going to jail parties, coming home from jail parties and all other social events*

133. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LOL @ Byron Crawford having a groupie, and a cute one at that….she got an Acer laptop, though, so I guess her standards are low…

134. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

“A” Chic is a unicorn in a rap song by gucci mane..he’s referring to his all white benz

135. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

Sings:

***Car look good, my girl look good, clothes look good…I’m in the hood but that’s okaaaaaaaay…

Sure I effed up some of the lyrics, but it’s Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!!!!!

136. SDP aka The Somali Pirate Says:

@ Dat Dude Dub

137. Da PartyStarter Says:

SMH @ these fine ass teacher/pedephiles. Now, she still deserves to be anally raped with a nail enriched 2 x4.

But damn, all my female teachers looked like Ester Rolle, Aunt Ester and Warren Sapp in drag…..

138. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

***Larry Johnson as “grandma” and shit, lol…

139. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

LF, speaking of niggas in drage (none)…why exactly was Tyler Perry in Star Trek? LOL…

140. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

edit- “drag”

141. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

A Philadelphia man was so obsessed with his ex-girlfriend that he left her thousands of disturbing text and voice-mail messages in a 12-day period, including 260 in a single day, police said. The sheer volume of calls and texts that Brian K. Moore is alleged to have made on that one day would mean that, on average, he called or texted his ex every 5 1/2 minutes in a 24-hour period.

“This guy’s a nut,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said

142. Da PartyStarter Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 9:54 am

‘Cause Star Trek is all inclusive so they had to find a spot for a Lactating Hermaphrodite somewhere….

143. Beezy Says:

going to jail parties

^damn, LOL

at least when you come home from jail you aint got student loans (c) Cam

144. Beezy Says:

he called or texted his ex every 5 1/2 minutes in a 24-hour period.

^now thats how you show a bitch you love her

145. Da PartyStarter Says:

# icon (trillbert arenas) Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 9:56 am

“This guy’s a nut,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said
    ^^^^^
    They NEVER catch the crazy shit these chicks do to provoke these psychotic episodes though, like speak to you, look you in the eye during “mic checks”, fry your baloney naked, shit like that….LOL

146. CiCi The Intern Says:

LMAO!

147. icon (trillbert arenas) Says:

look you in the eye during “mic checks

***DIIIIIIIIIIIIES*****

148. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Yo did ya see Chuck get his chin tested by that chick he was battling?

bwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahah34238r14rhahaha

149. Beezy Says:

speak to you

^baby said hello to me, I was sprung as shit

*texts every 5 min*

*restraining order says no, but her eyes say yes*

150. CiCi The Intern Says:

# D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 10:03 am

Yo did ya see Chuck get his chin tested by that chick he was battling?

bwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahah34238r14rhahaha

Are we surprised though … dude walked around in cotton candy pink … you knew he was soft…

151. Joey Profit$ Says:

^now thats how you show a bitch you love her

*dead*

152. D_Block_4_Life aka heat the track up like adobo/sazon/sofrito Says:

Well the pink part is inconsequential but yeah we know he’s not a tough guy….still hilarious nonetheless..

153. Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:

Morning nahggers & nahgettes

154. TheCo!!inB Says:

*daps niggas*
    *hugs bitches*
    *continues listenin to Adele*
    this album is fucking excellent

155. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Mac Brown aka Montgomery Blaine (classy) Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 10:06 am

Morning nahggers & nahgettes

That ninja Mac…*daps*

156. Beezy Says:

I’m wearing a pink shirt right now CiCi….what you tryna say?

157. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 10:09 am

I’m wearing a pink shirt right now CiCi….what you tryna say?

You’re from Philly…your toughness has been verified.

158. DIGItal scales Says:

Cassidy still has a rap career?

159. Beezy Says:

You’re from Philly…your toughness has been verified.

^*brotherly love daps*

160. KzA Says:

so yesterday I got paid for the first time at my first “real” post college job. Im rich bitch.

Memorial day weekend in Jers with a pocket full of fresh bills >

I need to catch me a PYT to complete the weekend

161. Beezy Says:

Memorial day weekend in Jers with a pocket full of fresh bills >

^uh oh, *white boy alert*

162. sleep Says:

I’m gonna with the prep boy look for this summer.

Ralph lauren polo.. Check

LOL

166. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

Ralph lauren polo.. Check
    Dockers white shorts check
    Canvas belt to match the shirt check
    Loafers check

wow. thats over the top…

167. KzA Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 10:16 am

Memorial day weekend in Jers with a pocket full of fresh bills >

^uh oh, *white boy alert*

Word. Guido-status certified…

ha
    white yes. guido no. I live here, I didnt say I was comin down to da shore from LI.

and yes, I live next door from the hottest of the guido hotspots in the summer months. Fuck guidos.

168. sleep Says:

*im at the doctors office with my girl for her first check up since we found out she was having sleep.jr*

169. V.I Says:

i met this white chick with green eyes 5ft 3 real aryan like and within 10mins we were both in stiches laughing from smoking the ganj when i didnt even say anything particularly amusing and she had to go into her car for her inhaler, does this mean she has fallen in love with me?

170. reggaetonslasher Says:

“This guy’s a nut,” Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said

translation: that broad musta had that good good.

lol DPS.

171. reggaetonslasher Says:

^ I wouldnt leave her alone with the doctor.

172. TheCo!!inB Says:

say word KzA aint got no financial responsibilities…..you should try to develop a mean narcotics habbit with that money. that’s what any adult would do.

173. Big Homie Says:

Amber Rose and Yeezy calling it quits cause she fuckin Cassidy now? What a whore

174. reggaetonslasher Says:

^ is this real, where you getting these stories from.

175. CiCi The Intern Says:

# Big Homie Says:
    May 22nd, 2009 at 10:23 am

We shouldn’t be surprised though

176. V.I Says:

amber rose is fucking fine

177. KzA Says:

TheCo!!inB Says:

May 22nd, 2009 at 10:23 am

I think im gon work on steppin up my whip game and getting out of my moms house. Stay with the ganj tho

178. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

real aryan like

u mean cunning, not to be trusted?

179. ridalen Says:

We shouldn’t be surprised though

cassidy tho? what a 180

180. Beezy Says:

KzA you from Belmar?

181. V.I Says:

real aryan like

u mean cunning, not to be trusted?

lol well shes proper blonde and seems abit blank but ive just never met a girl who laughs so much within the 10mins she spent with me and so openly to the point she had to get her inhaler lol i htink im just obsessing

182. Beezy Says:

how a bitch gonna go from Ye to Cassidy? Dont make cents to me.

183. V.I Says:

i would lick amber rose’s ass sweat

184. V.I Says:

what u think ye’s good looking or sumthin??

185. Suaveebolaayatollahsaudiarabiacocacola Says:

Yo did ya see Chuck get his chin tested by that chick he was battling?

bwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahahahahah34238r14rhahaha

Damn – he got Knuckelsed.

186. VIDEO: Eminem goes back to high school | WoooHa.com Says:

[…] Here is a trailer produced by MTV for the short “Where Have You Been?” Can you imagine what it really would be like if Eminem went back to high school? Via: NahRight […]