Video: Bobbito’s Nuyorican State Of Mind

Part 2 of Media Gasface’s interview with Bobbito Garcia.

Previously: Bobbito Garcia Talks Def Jam

60 Responses to “Video: Bobbito’s Nuyorican State Of Mind”

1. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Floppa!

2. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*comes into new thread RIDING ON A HORSE aka A Chick*

3. ridalen Says:

*cries hysterically*

this is the roast of a lifetime…lol

4. El feces lOco Says:

damn this pic of Christina Milan, Reagan Gomez and Dollicia Bryant together does it for me

5. FaMs! Says:

eskay Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 1:00 pm
    >>P.S. Eskay you were dead wrong for them Dolla remarks….he was part of hip-hop so he sould’ve got more respect than that on Nah.

oh boy, here we go again. what did I say that was wrong?
    ________________________

You made light of his death, like it was joke…”lucky he got Nah Lite”

6. Beezy Says:

fuck a condom saddle

*rides “A” Chick bareback*

7. Big_seth Says:

AYO @ the screen capture.

SMH

8. El feces lOco Says:

“A” Chick why you take your pic down?..I think you’re sexy baby…don’t hide that pretty face..these other niggas is mostly gay. I’m straight but my P.O. requires I do 4 hours a day on Nah as community service.

9. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

*rides A Chick on the Beach bareback*

dude killed himself online for getting clowned yall niggas be easy.

11. El feces lOco Says:

Fams= Mr Fantastic aka Mr FAMstastic

12. Big_seth Says:

# Beezy Says:
    May 21st, 2009 at 1:11 pm

fuck a condom saddle

*rides “A” Chick bareback*

LMAO

*sits in front of a stampede*

13. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Beezy I didnt see your shit, no horse back jack

>>You made light of his death, like it was joke…”lucky he got Nah Lite”

I didn’t make light of shit. I said no disrespect. and it’s not a joke, he is lucky he got Nah Lite.

do you have any idea how many rappers that you’ve never heard of die every week?

I do, because I stay monitoring the news for anything hip-hop related.

do you think I should make a fucking post for every one of these dudes? or did Dolla just deserve a post because he had a song with T-Pain (that i never heard in my life)?

come on b, fall back.

15. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

cOLD Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    dude killed himself online for getting clowned yall niggas be easy.

^^^^^
    who is you “Captian-save-a-filly”

16. Ghost Writer Says:

cOLD Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 1:12 pm
    dude killed himself online for getting clowned yall niggas be easy.

Yeah for real…I’m done….plus she ain’t as bad as y’all make her out to be…she’s pretty

17. landLORD Says:

Bobbito did a pretty good acting job in Eskay’s favorite QTip movie … “Prisong Song”

18. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1185789/Rihanna-stop-smiling-record-industry-bash-hot-date-new-man-Drake.html

She aint the BEST bitch, but i’d hit that (w/ 2 rubbers & can of lysol)

19. landLORD Says:

prison song > prisong song

20. Johnathan Osterman Says:

Yo, “A” Chick

Shoot back.

21. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

she is pretty . but this is about her other horsely features

22. El feces lOco Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 21st, 2009 at 1:12 pm

dude killed himself online for getting clowned yall niggas be easy.

^^^Word

LF:I heard A Chick was having a Bridle Shower

23. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

LMAO!

she sure did unlink her name to that fuckin god awful twitter account. . . .

how you got the constant frown on your face????

how you rock weave when you’re related to the horse it came from!?

how you got super long upper teeth and no bottom teeth????

how you take a length-wise picture and your head STILL touches the top and the bottom of the pic!?

>>dude killed himself online for getting clowned yall niggas be easy.

please, we should be so lucky. please kill yourself so I can Nah Lite ya

>>she’s pretty

pretty horsey

26. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 1:09 pm
    *comes into new thread RIDING ON A HORSE aka A Chick*
    ———————-

Hold up……are u the skinny dude playin B’ball in your boxer shorts w/ lil shorty?

Leemee know quick…I don’t take shots at the wrong Rican.

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Rhianna gets better and better looking. Bitch is very pleasant on my eyes, she is very pony like

>>LF:I heard A Chick was having a Bridle Shower

wow

29. Beezy Says:

LF:I heard A Chick was having a Bridle Shower

^lol damn, good one

30. CiCi The Intern Says:

Damn y’all, sheesh lol

*daps all in attendance*
    *goes back to work*

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

thats Me Mi Amor

32. doria gray Says:

Late pass:

Paul Wall’s wife >>>>

Straight up ride or die chick

33. Troyvul Says:

LF: Yo I went to game 1 last night in Cleveland, drove like 4 hrs to get there….holy shit if you ever get a chance to catch a conference finals EVER take that opportunity that place was jumping last night.

Playoff swag FTW ( I stole like 4 shirts and asked for 3 towels…gotta bring shit back home for the fam.

LeBron is the most underappreciated man ever, posters plastered all over that city and god forbid this guy miss 3 shots in a row and you could hear the grumblinigs….those fans where getting on his ass (pause)

MO Williams half court buzzer beater….HOLY FUCKING SHIT, never went so nuts in my life

34. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

LF:I heard A Chick was having a Bridle Shower
    ^^^^^^
    lol niggas is hella witty today . got they swords sharpened riding on the back of Lancelot’s horse

35. Ghost Writer Says:

Rebirth Pushed Back For The 3rd Time

Nothing new….he does this with all his albums

36. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Damn y’all, sheesh lol

*daps all in attendance*
    *goes back to work*

THIS is how a lady gets respect on nah!!

daps niggas, shows respect, respect gets shown back. . . engages in constant goonery, and KNOWS HER SHIT!!!

^wow, she even deleted her twitter account.

that’s that Nah capital ‘E’ Ether for you right there.

38. El feces lOco Says:

I think A Chick can take a good whipping tho..she thrives on that FTW

39. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

———————–
    Papoose goddam my nig U stay on my damn twitter account.
    If it wasn’t for you I would have NO hits.
    Any speaking of pictures, Y you take yours down?
    Maybe because the mudduck in it was busted?
    Shyt we all know you met her off the internet. No need to be ashamed.

40. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

^wow, she even deleted her twitter account.

that’s that Nah capital ‘E’ Ether for you right there.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LMAO! and i know nobody saved that god awful pic. . . .

41. El feces lOco Says:

eskay Says:
    May 21st, 2009 at 1:20 pm

^wow, she even deleted her twitter account.

^^i feel bad now

*prays she doesn’t get startled by the car horns and break away into traffic*

42. Big_seth Says:

Anyone that kills themselves over some internet shit was probably gonna do it anyways. There is a deeper problem than being teased online.

Depression kills for various reasons.

no disrespect.

43. El feces lOco Says:

# El feces lOco Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    May 21st, 2009 at 1:22 pm

eskay Says:
    May 21st, 2009 at 1:20 pm

twitter.com/colorlikeKodak

^wow, she even deleted her twitter account.

^^i feel bad now

*prays she doesn’t get startled by the car horns and break away into traffic*

44. Troyvul Says:

I think A Chick can take a good whipping tho..she thrives on that FTW
    Holy fuck!

45. Ghost Writer Says:

“A” Chick Le Fleur Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 1:21 pm
    Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

———————–
    Papoose goddam my nig U stay on my damn twitter account.
    If it wasn’t for you I would have NO hits.
    Any speaking of pictures, Y you take yours down?
    Maybe because the mudduck in it was busted?
    Shyt we all know you met her off the internet. No need to be ashamed.

LOL

*blank stare by everyone*

*sits down*

46. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

eskay Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 1:20 pm

^wow, she even deleted her twitter account.

that’s that Nah capital ‘E’ Ether for you right there.
    ———————
    HAHA!
    Neva that…if I deleted my twitter acct Mr. Papagiorgio wouldn’t have nothing to Jerk off to.

47. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Big_seth Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Depression kills for various reasons.

no disrespect.

^^^^^^^
    wtf you know too much. LMAO

48. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Troyvol Ive only been to one playoff game but it was a dope experience

49. Johnathan Osterman Says:

wow, she even deleted her twitter account.

that’s that Nah capital ‘E’ Ether for you right there.

Damn, all this from me & Pap sending a couple shots…well maybe more than a couple…lol

I been sending shots at people all day. Said so much shit that now my voice is Horse.

50. El feces lOco Says:

Papoose goddam my nig U stay on my damn twitter account.
    If it wasn’t for you I would have NO hits.

^^^I believe her yo..I sense more between Pap and A chick than whats being let on…I bet Pap tried to hit that.

51. Joey Profit$ Says:

Yo I vote for a You’re nobody til somebody kills you ( (c) The late Frank White) section here on Nah for the obvious reasons – lol

ok ok, she didn’t delete her Twitter, she just tried to switch it up.

she damn sure took that pic down though.

53. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

you really are a crazy shit.

don’t you think she woulda aired me out by now.

i ran her off nah. ME!! NICK PAPAGIORGIO!!

*rides off into sunset*

54. landLORD Says:

i thought we concluded that fake RIPs fell off, back when Stack Bundles croaked .. i still never heard of no Dolla … or slack bundles for that matter …

55. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

eskay Says:

May 21st, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    ok ok, she didn’t delete her Twitter, she just tried to switch it up.

she damn sure took that pic down though.
    ———————–
    Goddamit E$pay LOL!

*dead*

56. TheCo!!inB Says:

eskay there’s a bar in that Nah Lite shit
    “don’t let the net fool ya cause i’ll fight ya/get Nation to flip cam it, disrespect and nah lite ya”

57. Troyvul Says:

Troyvul Ive only been to one playoff game but it was a dope experience
    I’m Sayin..intensity was taken to a whole ‘nother level…Thinking about this and just off the strength Seeing lebron last night..I’m naming my first born son Lebron James Ellis

58. CiCi The Intern Says:

# landLORD Says:
    May 21st, 2009 at 1:28 pm

That was epic Land

*salutes*
    *goes back to lurking work*

59. Nah Right » Video: CNN Piece on Bobbito Garcia for “Latino In America” Special Says:

[…] Previously: Bobbito’s Nuyorican State Of Mind […]