Freebass 808 – Moonbass EP

Freebass 808 comprised of Suede and Apple Juice Kid finally release to the world the Moonbass EP in its entirety.

Here it is, finally you can have everything, the videos are mobile ready, and the audio contains two Bonus tracks. Thanks to Freebass 808 and Battalion Armour.

Props to Hallway Jay

Previously: Freebass 808 x Battalion Armour – Moonbass EP MixFilm

45 Responses to “Freebass 808 – Moonbass EP”

1. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

this looks gay even for space standards

2. TheCo!!inB Says:

*google images 5 guys*
    *takes notes of lengthy meat selection*

3. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

rasssssssssssssssssssss

4. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

if you’ve never had 5 guys in your mouth, you lost.

5. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Try not to call them ladies Bs but them hoes swarmin’ – J. Cole

6. G7 Says:

O.J. Da Juiceman and now Apple Juice Kid?? lol

*renames self “Grape Juice Punch”*

7. TheCo!!inB Says:

if you’ve never had 5 guys in your mouth, you lost
    ^ *Chris Webers it up*

8. G7 Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

May 20th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    if you’ve never had 5 guys in your mouth, you lost.

^I guess i’ll stay losin’

>>if you’ve never had 5 guys in your mouth, you lost.

^emphatic co-sign

10. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

que boring

11. herbal kint Says:

The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:
    May 20th, 2009 at 2:17 pm
    the Pistons underachieved

fair enough…but Billups is a silent assassin and never shies away from the rock in crunch time (n)

… word, don’t get me wrong I am by no means hating on Chauncey or trying to take anything away from him, he is a great player, especially in the clutch this is just me reacting to someone saying he is a top 5 PLAYER in the NBA, not a top 5 PG, but top 5 PLAYER ….

12. Geronimo P Says:

^Top 5 PG, definitely. Top 5 Player, not so much.

13. herbal kint Says:

* is assuming 5 guys is some type of food or restaurant because if it’s not I’m might just retire from this site forever, ( no casketface ) *

14. Beezy Says:

the best part is after im finished…it feels good to have 5 guys inside me

15. sleep Says:

*applaud the public for not buying cam apple juice and cookies bullshit*

16. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

May 20th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    if you’ve never had 5 guys in your mouth, you lost.

^^^^^
    word never even heard of 4 guys let alone 5. No Fab

17. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

5 PLAYER in the NBA, not a top 5 PG, but top 5 PLAYER

lol, i took that back.

i was ridin his nuts a bit [ll]

but he’s definitely top 5 PGs, and a top 5 closer. . . . and more like top 15 in the league. . . teetering on top 10.

18. SNORT_SNORTCRAZY88SINCE88 Says:

sleep Says:

May 20th, 2009 at 2:31 pm
    *applaud the public for not buying cam apple juice and cookies bullshit*

*does The WaveDance*

19. Beezy Says:

Cam would’ve done 100k with a Max feature.

Just sayin’.

20. Mag Says:

Cam floped so much for the stans on here hyping his shit….
    Drake will sell a Milli that kid is fire, Wholesome and lighteskind too.

21. rex hussla Says:

A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

May 20th, 2009 at 2:24 pm
    I’ve never had 5 guys, i want to go there one day.

Beezy Says:

May 20th, 2009 at 2:31 pm
    the best part is after im finished…it feels good to have 5 guys inside me

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

May 20th, 2009 at 2:26 pm
    if you’ve never had 5 guys in your mouth, you lost.
    __________________________________________________________

*AYO METER SELF DESTRUCTS*

>>*applaud the public for not buying cam apple juice and cookies bullshit*

sleep’s mad because Cam’s verse on You Know What’s Up was about his girl.

23. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

*applaud the public for not buying cam apple juice and cookies bullshit*

*does The WaveDance*

if “Who” was the first single, he woulda sold 500 more at least

24. Barack Oswagga Says:

Steak n shake burgers > Five guys meat ||

25. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Cam did well . why the hate

26. Joey Profit$ Says:

Jenna Jameson has never had 5 guys in her mouth – You guys are pros. Go on with your bad self make ur mama proud – lol.

5 guys is a burger joint aint it?

27. herbal kint Says:

Geronimo P Says:
    May 20th, 2009 at 2:31 pm

^Top 5 PG, definitely. Top 5 Player, not so much.

.. thats all I’m trying to say, I may be coming off ( none ) as a chauncey hater, but I am not I’m just merely trying to solidify the fact that there is no way he is a top 5 PLAYER in the league, surround him with a great team and he could be a top 5 fit for a team but in no way could he carry a team by himself like some of the others can and there are young boys like Durant who hasn’t won anything yet, but is already a more talented player than Chauncey …

28. Beezy Says:

Spiked Milkshakes >>>

29. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

May 20th, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    Cam did well . why the hate
    ——————-
    Only a STAN would say this.

30. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Rex my comment wasnt even that bad.

31. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Sleeps Girls is 5 guys MUSE.

32. The Shot Clock aka servin through my burglar bars Says:

bison burgers >>

>>Cam floped so much for the stans on here hyping his shit….

Cam didn’t flop, but even if he did, I wouldn’t give a two fucks because I like Crime Pays that’s all that matters at the end of the day.

34. herbal kint Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:
    May 20th, 2009 at 2:32 pm
    5 PLAYER in the NBA, not a top 5 PG, but top 5 PLAYER

lol, i took that back.

i was ridin his nuts a bit [ll]

…. now this is an argument I can say is reasonable, I didn’t see you take it back, sometimes I don’t listenread through all the comments I just skim through them ….

35. Barack Oswagga Says:

lol

>>Only a STAN would say this.

^get a load of this chick. smh

37. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Wholesome and lighteskind too.

o_0

38. TheCo!!inB Says:

5 guys is the burger spot right? or is that 4 brothers, no funky bunch

39. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

Sleeps Girls is 5 guys MUSE.

–Hey c’mon… Its definitely more than 5

40. herbal kint Says:

* still hasn’t heard Crime Pays *

* not hating I want to hear it, but I’m still stuck on the Ortiz covers the classic mixtape *

41. "A" Chick Le Fleur Says:

Just admit defeat guys….it’s the only MANLY thing 2 do.

42. A tribe called quest aka Bitch, Im the space invader Says:

>>Only a STAN would say this.

^get a load of this chick. smh

–Oh nah i already did, Mad loads.. Or is it the other way around POW!!!!

43. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

Just admit defeat guys….it’s the only MANLY thing 2 do.

YOU’D know.

44. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

5 guys is the burger spot right? or is that 4 brothers, no funky bunch

yea.

my burger spot?

i’m gonna call it Meatrageous.

don’t steal that.

>>Just admit defeat guys….it’s the only MANLY thing 2 do.

lol, so what, we lost because Cam sold 43K? that type of thinking is wrong on so many levels.