Ya Boy – Hottest in the Hood Freestyle

Ya Boy – Hottest in the Hood Freestyle

via them Boyz

Previously: Ya Boy ft. Goon Squad – What’s Jerkin

34 Responses to “Ya Boy – Hottest in the Hood Freestyle”

1. El feces lOco Says:

FF to NEXT YEAR

Girl A: Girl what’s ya twitter?

Girl B: Twitter? I don’t fuck with that shit at all..I never liked that shit..I am on Spinknink tho..that’s the new shit..that twitter shit is too much girl.

Girl A: I know, thats like how I never fucked with Myspace or Facebook or Blackplanet or none of those shits..only Twitter.

2. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Testing…

3. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Yo, can somebody let my new name go?

good lookin’.

You see how meth took the high road, and didnt disrespect joey’s girl

thats G shit, no women no kids.

5. El feces lOco Says:

6. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Cold its early though

7. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

b-ease Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    I respect niggas who arent afraid to do them

Nothing respectable about a Mardi Gras mask and what appears to be a 20-year old karate gui.
    ===========================
    Thank you.

b-ease Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    I respect niggas who arent afraid to do them

^ but the respect has nothing to do with the garb, moreso the fuck you attitude. You think Mos didnt know he’d catch flack from the blogs even before stepping out the rib. The answer is yes he did know, and he said fuck your life.

9. El feces lOco Says:

I know one of Meth’s baby moms too..shesareallooka..flyer than Tahiry..well she was..back in 2000.

10. CiCi The Intern Says:

# cOLD Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 1:28 pm

You see how meth took the high road, and didnt disrespect joey’s girl

thats G shit, no women no kids.

Speaking of, I heard Ransom is still popping off about Tahiry. Said some shit like “She touched it in Jersey” …this fool needs to move on.

Cold its early though

^ thats a man with a wife and kids, I’m sure he dont want anyone getting at his wiz. If you open that gate its fair game.

12. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Yo Feces but its also the other way around. Maybe before you couldnt get to something and now because of the internet you can get just about anything. If you have particular tastes you can find something to suite you be it music, gear or whatever. Gift and the Curse

13. Daddy-Bariqua Says:

Don’t know…This dude feels so 2005. He’s one of those “Swag” rappers who never caught on!

14. b-ease Says:

cOLD Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 1:31 pm
    b-ease Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 1:27 pm
    I respect niggas who arent afraid to do them

But that’s the thing, with an outfit like that, I get more of a vibe of “I’m looking for attention” or “I’m batshit insane”, as opposed to a “fuck what you think nigga” vibe.

15. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

The NBA lottery is too night. I get up for that

yup.

i’m bankin on the wizards to get the first pic.

and be retarded and NOT draft blake griffin.

16. El feces lOco Says:

Mos knew there’d be a bunch of faggots online, with no lives, that would just sit around their homosexual keyboards and type comments about a stupid mask he wore to show how stupid people are. The TMZ factor.

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=======================================
    He was quiet till Joe sneak dissed him during that Vibe List video.

Plus he has a mixtape coming out and that’s what those guys do for promo…dis each other.

18. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Maybe Mos was channeling Doom, that is his nigga. Nope

^ but either way you look at it, its still fuck you, no?

>>Technology has fucked up life..You cant even HAVE a pair of exclusive sneakers..or even an exclusive CD…somebody always gotta be like “Oh I seen those (kicks) on the internet” , nevermind the fact they dont own a pair…or “Yea I heard that nigga album already”…days of being exclusive are dead.

you poor old head.

21. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

you know who should take some meat on the grill, july 4th style?

zoe kravitz.

22. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

=========================
    What he said.

23. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

May 19th, 2009 at 1:34 pm
    you know who should take some meat on the grill, july 4th style?

zoe kravitz.

Ive been on her since her mother had her in the womb

^ *hears echo*

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Take That Roc-A-Wear Off, You Embarassin' Us Says:

Testing…pt 2

if Dante wants to wear a fucking mask, let him wear a mask. why would a famous rapper and actor need to make a cry for attention? he’s gonna get photographed by the paparazzi mask or not.

27. Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:

does a homosexual keyboard Vibrate and is wireless?

^ exactly

29. Woodrow The Basehead Says:

Joe Budden:

I’m leaving Eminem alone. I’m leaving Rakim alone. I’m leaving Big Daddy Kane alone. I’m leaving LL Cool J alone. I would leave Jay-Z alone…if there weren’t other situations pending, I would leave him alone. Nas. Black Thought. Ras Kass. There’s a long list of guys I would leave alone. Ghostface I would leave alone. Raekwon, I would leave alone.

Backtracking Joe?

30. El feces lOco Says:

# Farouq (ya thats my government) aka Nah’s Ving Rames in Baby Boy Says:
    May 19th, 2009 at 1:32 pm

^^This

I just think the days when you could rock a sneaker or listen to some new music “exclusively” if even for a week..were the better days.

LF:
    Tapes taught us how to listen to music (having to FF and REW was a pain in da ass

CD’s taught us how to open things with our teeth and also how to read

Zsharedloads, Ipods, streams…havent taught us shit.

Tape Era> Wax era> Cd era>Ipod era

31. b-ease Says:

why would a famous rapper and actor need to make a cry for attention?

That’s fine. Just means my other option was more applicable, he’s batshit.

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

Summertime In The LBC >>>

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Fuck Yo' Thoughts Says:

That’s fine. Just means my other option was more applicable, he’s batshit.
    =============================================
    LMAO!

34. Mr. Papagiorgio Says:

SMH @ this convo

Me:
    no, i mean he didn’t sing at the show. . . . like, he does sing on his songs, but he doesn’t do it live
    it’s weird
    i don’t think he can sing live. . .

1:30pmVanessa
    damn, that sucks
    he’s new

1:30pmMe
    lol, he’s not

1:31pmVanessa
    what do you mean? how long has he been performing?

1:31pmAnwar
    drake is maaaaaad old
    lol, i been a drake fan for a few yrs now
    that’s why i chuckle when people come up and be like “yo, you heard this new kid drake???”

1:33pmVanessa
    lol
    well he’s new if he’s just now starting to perform

1:34pmMe
    SMH @ that logic.
    i don’t think he’s just started to perform.
    i think this is the first time YOU have heard of him performing.

Vanessa
    i said he’s new if he just started performing – i just started listening to him like last month so I haven’t hit groupie status